PDA

View Full Version : saber color from JK to JK II

Buzzkil
04-29-2002, 03:08 PM
This may have already been pointed out, but has anyone else noticed that kyle's saber has miraciously changed color from the JK I to JK II? It's not a big deal to me, but i expected to see a yellow saber instead of blue.

--Buzzkil

Thrix
04-29-2002, 03:28 PM
But fortunately it's easy to change the color: just type "sabercolor XXX" in the console (without the quotation marks), where XXX is either red, blue, green, yellow, orange or purple.

ps. I don't remember if you need to have the cheats on or not :confused:

Buzzkil
04-30-2002, 10:23 PM
Okies, thanks for the input. But I was just pointing out that kyle had a yellow saber at the end of jedi knight, and when he regains it in this game, it's blue. Like i said though, it's not a big deal to me I just wanted to know if anyone else noticed it or not.

acdcfanbill
04-30-2002, 11:09 PM
yea, we have had big discussions on it since the first screenshots were released with a blue sabre, you guesses are as good as mine...

Emon
04-30-2002, 11:23 PM
Kyle makes a new saber in MotS, which is orange. Apparently LEC decided that the MotS saber should have been blue, so they altered in here for JO.

Zek
05-01-2002, 12:20 AM
Emon, I believe Kyle's MotS saber was intended to be the same as his JK one, but they got the color a bit wrong.

Pseudonym
05-01-2002, 12:26 AM
Wasn't the oragne saber in MoTS the same one he got from Yun if you chose the light side? So he didn't make it.
But I think Luke Skywalker made the blue one for him, or something.

LoboBiZARro
05-01-2002, 02:18 AM
I also believe they messed the colors in MotS. Because not even in MP was there a yellow lightsaber.

And I also believe Kyle created a new Lightsaber, since the Yellow wasnt his, before giving up on the Force and giving the Lightsaber to Luke.

Pedantic
05-01-2002, 04:50 AM
Thank God they changed lightsabers for JO. That orange just didn't suit Kyle.