PDA

View Full Version : Orders of Light and Dark- The Lost City

Wraith 5
05-01-2002, 05:38 PM
*When we last left our heros, they were about to enter a montoin pass that would bring them to the antine city that Trowa had found. But they decided to make camp at the mouth of the trail and wait for day break to start the trail, hopeing that they will make it thought the trail before the next night. But while they were sleeping they were attacked by some Dark Side altered bear like creaters. After a great show of lightsaber skills, and great calm and marksmanship, the creaters were all deffeated, leaving our heros to wonder what other dangers await them in this lost city...*

[gm-speak]OK i have always wanted to do that ;)

our heros!

Qin-Wan- Jedi Master, charged with bring the sith infaultator used by Darth Maul back from Naboo to the Jedi Councle. NPC GM.

Theisdon- Fringer/Sumgler, Good pilot, Qin gave command of his personal transport to Theisdon while he was flying the sith infaultator, Pet Vornskr named Thorn, togethet they make one great team. PC DashRander

Trowa Barton- Soldier, Great with a blaster, and not bad behinf the stick. Captured by sumglers while trying to find out why the group was pulled out of hyperspace. Later found the lost city the group is now heading toward. PC Heavyarms

David Fett- Soldier/Bounty Hunter, another good hand with a blaster, but better then anyone in the group at getting close to something with out them knowing. Fett keeps a pet drewback named dewbie, big and a little slow, but if anyone were to say it Fett would shot them on the spot. PC TieDefender75

Vulcanis- Fringer/Droid Meacanit, a fair pilot, but his real skills lie in repair work. Give him a brocken droid and he can fix it better then new. Vulcanis has a pet snake that we have not seen much of but be sure that if you ever run across it, you sould run the other way. PC hannibalscipio

Baorxe- Bounty Hunter, He don't do much of anything, he is just along to make sure that the group doesn't run off and leave the Bounty Hunters on planet. But if he dies, the group may face trouble when they get back to the bounty hunter camp. NPC

Well thats enough refresher, lets get back to the game!!! [/gm-speak]

"Alright my friends the sun is up and we should get moving if we want to clean the mountian pass before nightfall. Grab your gear and lets move out." say Qin to everyone. Everyone starts to wake up.

[gm-speak]Everyone post something about getting up and getting ready to go, that will tell me when everone knows the game is back up and running.[/gm-speak]

Heavyarms
05-01-2002, 05:58 PM
gives the dewback back*

*holsters gun, and walks onward*

DashRendar
05-01-2002, 06:33 PM
*I holster my pistol grab Thorn (unless it's light out by now, then I just call him) then I start off*"Hmmm I wonder how far off from Galactic Standard this planet's time is..."

hannibalscipio
05-02-2002, 10:51 PM
I walk alongside my companions, glancing at the sides of the pass for any suspicious items, and making sure not to get behind Dewbie.

TieDefender75
05-02-2002, 11:58 PM
Note: i like how u talked about my pc wraith...

i get up and begin to walk pulling dewbie along.

hannibalscipio
05-04-2002, 07:19 PM
*note: Yeah, that was great. Great idea, Wraith*

DashRendar
05-05-2002, 10:17 AM
"Hey do you think that this city will have a welcome center? I still can't figure out how far off this is from Galactic Standard!"

hannibalscipio
05-06-2002, 02:31 AM
I know, my personnal high quality Lolex chrono has been all off since we arrived.

DashRendar
05-07-2002, 09:42 PM
"Ah, quit bragging and keep walking!"

hannibalscipio
05-08-2002, 08:35 PM
"My goodness, don't be so jealous!" I trudge along, still scanning the sides of the road.

TieDefender75
05-08-2002, 09:40 PM
I get lazy and mount Dewbie watching Vulcanis and Theisdon yell at each other

DashRendar
05-08-2002, 09:44 PM
*Holds a branch back and when Fett comes along lets go*

TieDefender75
05-08-2002, 10:03 PM
POW!!!!!!!!

OOWWWWW!

DEWBIE, BIG LOOGIE ATTACK!

DashRendar
05-08-2002, 10:57 PM
*pulls off a giant leaf and uses it like a sheild*

TieDefender75
05-08-2002, 11:10 PM
grr

*Dewbie spits*

it missed!

damn

*takes match and burns leaf*

hannibalscipio
05-13-2002, 12:25 AM
I glare at the squabling rivals and pick my nose.

Wraith 5
05-13-2002, 04:30 PM
Qin starts moving the group up the montian.

"stay close everyone, you never know what we may find up there..."

TieDefender75
05-13-2002, 06:47 PM
maybe if we're lucky we'll get our heads chopped off.:D

DashRendar
05-13-2002, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 5
Qin starts moving the group up the montian.

"stay close everyone, you never know what we may find up there..."

"OOO OOO OOO! Do you think we'll find a whole colony of those bears? OOOO I sure hope so!...No wait a second that would be a bad thing wouldn't it?"*I pull out my Blaster and run to catch up with Qin*

Wraith 5
05-14-2002, 01:35 PM
*occ- well as a matter of fact i do know what you are going to find out there!!!

But i am not going to tell you!!! :P

hannibalscipio
05-16-2002, 12:33 PM
I stay close to Qin, wondering why he is keeping this secret from us. Could he be a spy? No, wait....a Sith!! Our SUPPOSED Jedi is really a Sith.

TieDefender75
05-21-2002, 01:42 PM
im confused....
anyway, i mount dewbie and begin to look around scanning the area.

hannibalscipio
05-22-2002, 12:08 PM
I pick up some mud and begin to craft a mud ball, seeking to add some excitement to this dull journey of ours.

TieDefender75
05-22-2002, 09:24 PM
I imitate vulcanis and makes a mud ball. i feed it to Dewbie and looks puzzled as he enjoys it........:confused:

DashRendar
05-22-2002, 09:50 PM
*I ask Vulcanis the time and when he looks at his watch I push his hand into his face*

hannibalscipio
05-24-2002, 03:29 PM
"Oh, that's it! Its on!" I splatter my mudball on Theisdon's chest, and begin making more.

DashRendar
05-24-2002, 05:42 PM
Hey your mudball is in your face!

"HAHAHAHAHA!" *I put up the big leaf I got a little bit ago and grab another mudball*

TieDefender75
05-24-2002, 07:12 PM
I throw a mud ball with rocks in it at both of them from behind!

"If Qin comes back from behind that bush and finds u doing that, hes going to be mad!"

hannibalscipio
05-25-2002, 07:42 PM
I dive out of the way of Fett's mudball, and return fire. "If Qin gets mad, he'll get summa DIS!" I yell, hoisting a mudball high, and then quickly ducking behind a tree to avoid Theisdon's biting throw.

TieDefender75
05-26-2002, 01:21 AM
*dewbie eats Vulcanis's mudball*

GRR!
I THINK A JEDI MASTER CAN AVOID A MUDBALL!:rolleyes:

DashRendar
05-26-2002, 10:27 AM
*I stick a long stick down Dewbie's throat making him throw up all the mud he ate on Fett* "I knew Dewbie would be good for something!"

TieDefender75
05-27-2002, 09:23 PM
yery funny, i dont think my Dewback can turn his head 180 degrees and puke on me. (Why is everone after me!)

Heavyarms
05-27-2002, 09:33 PM
*looks at these stupid fools, wishing for pay already*

Would you all quit your bickering? You will get us all killed!

DashRendar
05-27-2002, 09:43 PM
Sure he can!

*I make and throw a mudball at {Insert HA's PC name here} *

TieDefender75
05-27-2002, 09:59 PM
But trowa, they started
look at my above posts! i tried to stop them

hannibalscipio
05-28-2002, 02:30 PM
I start windmilling mudballs at HA's PC, and laughing at how silly he looks, standing there all self-righteous while he gets covered with gunk.

Heavyarms
05-28-2002, 03:37 PM
*dodges mudballs by hiding behind a tree.*
Vulcanis, stop this now. Or I will kill you off like I did that bird!

Wraith 5
05-29-2002, 08:12 PM
The group has made it to the top of the montian pass and starts down. From here they can see the city, and what a site it is, you would never know it was abandend, the buildings all look to be in perfect order, the streets are clean and it even looks like there is smoke coming from some of the buildings.

When the group gets about half way down the mantain, they see what appears to be a gate. This gate is very well mantianed but it is open.

Qin looks a little set back by this, and thorn seems to get a little closer to the ground, but this is the only way though so the group continues.

Just then a creater jumps infront of you blocking the way! But where did it come from... It almost looks like one of the status that were sitting on the gate...

"I am the gardiun of this place" say the creature. It looks like the words are hard to say and that it would reather just be riping the group to pices right now, which it looks like it can to. "Why are you here!"

"We are here hopeing to find what is keeping us on this planet" Says Qin.

"So get out of the way before i shoot you" say the sumgller you picked up. and with that the creater moves toward the smugler, but before the gardiun can get close tot he smugler, he turn and runs... running right of a cliff.

If you want to live you must follow me!

DashRendar
05-29-2002, 11:16 PM
*I console my Vornskr while keeping a wary eye on the Gargoyle* "Let me be the first to say: I've got a bad feeling about this..."

hannibalscipio
05-30-2002, 05:40 PM
"It looks like we may have to follow this guy's advice, unless someone has a better plan", I say. "If we try to take him out by force, several of us will probably get killed."

Heavyarms
05-30-2002, 06:00 PM
*puts away pistol*

Everyone, put away your weapons!

*speaks to guardian*

We will come peacefully.

TieDefender75
05-30-2002, 07:42 PM
i look at qin and follow the creature while riding dewbie.
I think we're in trouble because the smuggler that was supposed to stay with us just died and we're going to get blamed by that guy!

Let me be the second to say"i have a bad feeling about this"

Heavyarms
05-31-2002, 01:26 PM
*pulls out comlink*

*whispering*

"Bounty hunters, do you read me? Baorxe has been killed by a stone guardian. He may be leading us to our death, and even as I say this, he may kill me. Hurry with backup, but do not walk in with guns loaded.*

TieDefender75
05-31-2002, 07:35 PM
*looks at trowa and then the creature*
shhh! say it as low as u can!

*i keep my hand on my blaster just in case*

Heavyarms
05-31-2002, 08:12 PM
SHH I'm trying!!!

dave, signal qin and ask him if he has some big explosive or something.

DashRendar
05-31-2002, 11:19 PM
"I'm not sure that we really should fight him at all." *Looks at HA's commlink* "I think you got the frequency wrong."

TieDefender75
06-02-2002, 03:38 PM
i second that dash!

how about trow throws the explosive alone!

Heavyarms
06-02-2002, 10:11 PM
the explosive was in case it doesn't like us...

hannibalscipio
06-03-2002, 02:15 AM
I follow along, peacefully, but wary of danger.

Wraith 5
06-03-2002, 12:23 PM
all Trowa is able to get over the comlink is static... Just like when the long range coms were used...

Qin puts his hand out and the grenade the was thrown flies away, into a deep ravene.

"My apolliges great gardiun, my friends have a hard time trusting any one untill they know them, they are also afride of what may happen now that the bounty hunter is died, we will follow you."

With that they group moves off toward the city.

After about another 3 hours of walking you arrive in the city, the gardian keeps walking bring you to the largest tempel in the city. Inside he brings you to the very top of the tempel where you meet a man dressed in grey robes.

"Hello, i am the gardian of this planet.... Qin-Wan!!! I see that the time has come" the man in the grey robes turns toward the gate gardian "You time is done here, i release you and sugget that you stick with these people, has for you Qin, i have been expecting you for sometime, and if you are here it means that the dark times are coming. There is a battle going on on this planet, and i need your help to stop it. What i need you to do it to destory the sith lord and his minons."

Qin knowing who the grey robed one is... "But Grey One, if there is a Sith lord here and you are here there must be a Jedi on planet, I can not kill the Jedi and i will not let you kill the Jedi!"

"Worry not Qin, for i will take care of the Jedi. Fear not though for once the Sith lord is no more, the Jedi will not be harmed. The Sith Lord is in the tempel in the eastern most side of the city. Now go"

DashRendar
06-03-2002, 12:56 PM
*Following Master Qin's Lead I bow to the Grey One. And as we leave I ask "Uh, Master what's a Grey One?" *

Heavyarms
06-03-2002, 12:57 PM
Great Grey one, we will need something to help us on our journey. We cannot defeat Sith. Do you have something we can use? Advise us, Grey One.

TieDefender75
06-04-2002, 05:31 PM
whats he going to give us, a lightsaber:p
Thers nothing better than blasting a sith's head off with a blaster.....and dewbies bite attack!

Redwing
06-05-2002, 10:24 PM
*the stone-colored creature's eyes glaze for a moment then clear. He steps back and bows to the robed one. If he resents being puppeteered so casually he doesn't show any sign of it*

"Yes, Master."

Heavyarms
06-05-2002, 10:31 PM
*punches Fett in the face*

"I still request your guidance, even if my pathetic friend here mocks you."

TieDefender75
06-05-2002, 11:43 PM
WHO ARE U CALLING PATHETIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i would blast u in the face if i could! Your just lucky that qui is next to us!

Heavyarms
06-06-2002, 08:22 AM
I'll settle this with you when we leave...

DashRendar
06-06-2002, 10:08 AM
"Shut up you two. Trowa was wise in asking for assistance, but Fett was right in saying that the Grey One has nothing for us. So just quit arguing and get going."

Heavyarms
06-06-2002, 12:59 PM
let the man speak for himself.

TieDefender75
06-06-2002, 08:51 PM
im going to stop arguing.....it pointless

anyway, i apologize i was out of place to say such things in front of a jedi.....

*whispers to myself* damn republic

DashRendar
06-07-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by TieDefender75
im going to stop arguing.....it pointless

anyway, i apologize i was out of place to say such things in front of a jedi.....

*whispers to myself* damn republic

Yeah it is.

Uh huh you're right.

Uh the Grey One isn't from the Republic, and Qin can read your thoughts. :eek: :p

Wraith 5
06-07-2002, 11:57 AM
The grey one walking into a room off to the side, turns back

"There is nothing i can do to help, nothing the i have that will help, this is something you must do by yourselfs."

"One more thing, Master Qin, you will notice that your Jedi powers will be of little help in finding the Sith lord"

"One more thing, Relay on your friends here to find the right path."

"One more thing, Do not search out the other Jedi master."

"One more thing, if you get the help of the other Jedi Master many terable things will happen"

Looking at the group... "Why are you still here you should be finding the Sith lord!"

Wtih that you leave and make your way to the eastern part of the city. Here you find 3 tempeles, all look exacly the same, but for one thing. The tempele on the left look unkept and dark looking, the tempel in the middle is in better shape, and doesn't look so dark. The one on the right look very well kept and very light.

"Well my friends, the Gray one told me not to trust my jedi skills, so from here on you will decided where to go next."

*gm-speak* anyone ever see the jackie chan cartoons? if you have the voice and manerisom of the grey one is a lot like uncle, i always wanted a npc like that! *end gm-speak*

DashRendar
06-07-2002, 12:38 PM
"Master, maybe Thorn could help. Now let's see I doubt he could take on a Sith by his lonesome, so I can't let him off his leash. Well then maybe we could just run after him..." *I give Thorn's leash some slack and let him run off*

Heavyarms
06-07-2002, 01:01 PM
*trowa marches up the left pyramid*

"I got it alone from here." Qin, got a glowrod?

DashRendar
06-07-2002, 02:46 PM
"Trowa, got a Deathwish? You could never take on a Sith on your own!"

Heavyarms
06-07-2002, 04:45 PM
*checks his blaster while speaking*

" I think that going alone might be a good idea for me, but if someone wishes to accompany me, they may. I'm not even sure that going after this guy is a good idea, but I do need the pay from this contract..."

DashRendar
06-07-2002, 04:56 PM
Originally posted by Heavyarms
*checks his blaster while speaking*

" I think that going alone might be a good idea for me, but if someone wishes to accompany me, they may. I'm not even sure that going after this guy is a good idea, but I do need the pay from this contract..."

"Which you won't get if you're dead! I suggest we move as a group. We don't need any machos getting killed because of a boneheaded move."

Heavyarms
06-08-2002, 12:45 PM
then come with me, theisdon, if you think I need so much help. There are some things in this world that must be done by a few... and anyways, we couldn't do much against a sith with all of us together... all of us in groups of 2 is better, we have a better chance to sneak up on him... if he doesn;t expect us.

Redwing
06-09-2002, 03:43 AM
*follows the group to the temples and stands back to let them make their own decision on where to go*

TieDefender75
06-09-2002, 01:42 PM
note:qui came from the republic..........

anyway, i choose the dark one

Heavyarms
06-09-2002, 01:49 PM
ok, fett, let's go then.

*enters pyramind*

TieDefender75
06-09-2002, 11:13 PM
um... shoud we wait?

hannibalscipio
06-14-2002, 02:10 PM
We better go. That dude sounded very impatient. *starts walking*

TieDefender75
06-14-2002, 02:52 PM
alright, use a com channel to reach us if the sith is ina different building

*starts walking*

Wraith 5
06-17-2002, 11:16 PM
OK so i am lost, who is going into which temple?

DashRendar
06-18-2002, 01:06 AM
HA, HS, TD: Messy Black Thing

Me: Wherever Thorn Goes

Redwing: Hasn't Decided

TieDefender75
06-18-2002, 02:14 AM
note:me and h will go into the black and dark:p one
dash: wherever thorn goes
redwing:hasnt decided
scipio: dark one?

i enter the dark temple kepping my com channel on
"stay calm dewbie"
"u too trowa:D "

Redwing
06-18-2002, 02:34 PM
*makes the decision to follow Qin, since he appears to be the group's leader*

Wraith 5
06-20-2002, 09:51 PM
Qin, seeing the most of the group is heading for the "Dark" temple follows, knowing that if any of the group find the sith alowen they will almost secrtinly be killed.

The whole group starts towards the "Drak" Tempel

They get half way to the tempel, and Thorn starts to pull very hard on his leash in the direction of the "Light" Tempel.

Theisdon is able to control Thorn to a point of keeping thorn at his side, but Thorn continues a low growal pointed toward the "Light" Tempel...

DashRendar
06-20-2002, 09:58 PM
*I bend down and look at Thorn's face and try to decipher his feelings*

"We're looking for the evil one, boy."

*I try to get evil to register in Thorn's mind as best as possible*

Wraith 5
06-20-2002, 10:06 PM
Thorn cocks his head to one side for just a second then goes back to his low growal toward the "Light" tempel

Theisdon, get no indication weather Thorn understod or not...

Redwing
06-21-2002, 08:22 AM
*The Guardian (as he shall now be called) looks towards the 'light' temple and sniffs the air.*

Heavyarms
06-21-2002, 09:27 AM
while still at the door, Trowa turns around, and jogs over to the light temple, with blaster in hand, and knocks down the door.

"Hey, Sith! Here's the party crew, and I got the Beer!"

hannibalscipio
06-21-2002, 10:00 PM
I look around, searching for the Sith and for danger.

TieDefender75
06-22-2002, 11:05 AM
i enter the dark temple and look around, and keep dewbie close

Wraith 5
06-28-2002, 10:17 PM
once the whole party has entered the temple the door shuts behind them.

Looking head you can see a long corador that seem to go on forever, This corador is very poorly light, the only light into the corador is sunlight that is comeing thought cracks in the wall.

In the disance you can here what sounds like metal hitting the gound.....

After a few seconds the the sound starts to get closer and faster....

A few more seconds and the sounds now seem to be comeing from right in front of you.

then all of a suddent you can see what was making the noise, 5 large spiders that look to almost have sowrds for legs are running your way...

TieDefender75
06-28-2002, 11:25 PM
"WHAT THE (inaudible)!!!!!!!"

"DEWBIE,GET BEHIND US!"
(to the spiders)
"I got my bug repellant right here".....*pulls out blaster and fires*
"spread out so we dont get surrounded"

DashRendar
06-28-2002, 11:45 PM
"Wait a second! I remember spider-like-things when I was on Tatooine, they were Monks! Is that what you are?" *I lower my blaster just a bit*

Wraith 5
06-29-2002, 01:47 AM
TIE's shots defelt off the spider things legs (shots hit, just hit low, the spiders didn't try to deflet the shots or anything.)

Thorn sees the creaters and starts barking and almost pulls his lease from Theisdon hands. Much like when the bear like things attacked at the bottom of the montian...

DashRendar
06-29-2002, 02:25 AM
*still very wary I lean forward a bit and try to get a better look* "What are you?"

Redwing
06-29-2002, 08:35 AM
*unfolds wings and growls at the spider creatures*

hannibalscipio
06-29-2002, 09:44 AM
I cock my blaster and prepare to blast them if they do anything rash.

TieDefender75
06-30-2002, 08:17 AM
"what are u guys doing, shoot!"
*David Fett prepares another shot*

DashRendar
06-30-2002, 08:21 AM
*Pushes away Fett's gun* "What are we doing? Trying to evade combat if possible. I have a feeling your aggression is gonna get us in trouble one of these days."

Heavyarms
06-30-2002, 10:11 AM
hey, look! here's the women! (that's a expression, for you idiots out there.)

TieDefender75
07-01-2002, 03:52 AM
ill trust u this time, but if im killed because of u im going to be very upset:rolleyes:

what do we do qin?

Wraith 5
07-10-2002, 05:34 AM
ok i guess dash is trying to make sure he doesn't kill somthing he souldn't like in he almost did in st, so i will tell you that these things are trying to kill you...

TieDefender75
07-10-2002, 11:36 AM
GRR!! FIRE! FIRE!! FIRE!!!

*Fires many(or one) shot(s)*

DashRendar
07-13-2002, 12:00 AM
"OK so maybe I WAS wrong."

*Theisdon fires a shot at the nearest spider-like-thing*

"Hey wait a second! Who said that?"

Redwing
07-13-2002, 04:24 AM
*The Guardian leaps onto the wall and digs his claws in. He ascends the wall several feet into the air, opens his wings, and leaps off. His eyes begin glowing as he draws a blaster from his simple belt*

hannibalscipio
07-15-2002, 02:54 AM
I fire my carefully aimed shot at the enemy that seems to be the most dangerous at the moment. "The spiders should have tried diplomacy", I think to myself. " This conflict will just lead to their destruction ."

TieDefender75
07-24-2002, 09:22 PM
Stands idely looking like my dewback companion

Wraith 5
07-30-2002, 01:49 PM
Finding out that the spiders where hostail the whole group opens fire! The spiders are big and taking up most of the hall way so they are hard to miss...

Everyone hits a spider, but they keep comeing. They almost seemed to shake off the shots, it is hard to tell if the shots had so little effect because of some kind of natraul armor, or if it is because they are so large that one shot barly hurt them.

The Guardian still in the air fires of a shot at one of the spiders head. The spider drops strait to the ground but continues to flop around.

Thorn is able to get away from his master and jumps on the the back of another sipers and starts to maul it, the spider rears up in pain, it looks like the pysical damage Thorn is doing has more effect then the blasters.

Though with the Guardian's shot it looks like what ever kinda armor they have does not cover their whole body.

The spiders continue to advace, still not in range to use there sword like legs on you.

Qin draws his lightsaber, readying himself for the melle combat that seems to be comeing.

DashRendar
07-30-2002, 02:35 PM
Hmmmm.......

Theisdon picks up a rock from the ground and hurls it at the Spider's Head.

"Looks like our blasters aren't as effective on these guys..."

TieDefender75
07-31-2002, 04:05 PM
Its dewbie's time to shine.

*mount dewbie*

BITE AND SCRATCH ATTACKS DEWBIE!!

Redwing
08-01-2002, 04:33 AM
*the Guardian circles above the spiders in the air, firing several more shots aimed for their heads*

Heavyarms
08-01-2002, 09:04 AM
*pulls a high wall flip and aims his feet at one of the spider's heads.

hannibalscipio
08-05-2002, 03:45 PM
I try to spot where the creatures' weakness is, while hurling a rock at one of them.

Wraith 5
08-23-2002, 12:25 PM
well i have some bad news good news....

Right now we are down to 4 players... This is to small a number for this game and i can tell you that you will all die in this game if we continue...

So i am stoping this game... :( I know its sad and disaponting, but read on

Because i am stoping this game i am creating a new one that only needs 4 players, but can have up to 6

So all of you are already in the next game (unless you want out, which i would understand) You can keep your current pc's if you want or make news ones it is up to you. Thought you will need to level them up to level 9.

So if you have question i will leave this open for a few days.

DashRendar
08-23-2002, 02:39 PM
Poor Wraithy...

Well I'm open for business...

O and I think I'm gonna make a new PC...

OK then c ya OolaD!

Wraith 5
08-23-2002, 05:51 PM
there is a new thread for the new game, go there is you have questions.

This is the end my friend....

You served us well and will be missed...

Good bye and godspeed....