PDA

View Full Version : Dark Forces/Jedi Knight Novel?????!!!

Garindan
08-11-2001, 03:35 PM
IS there any novel based on dark forces/jedi knight, i keep reading stuff on the net about dark forces and jedi knight being based on a novel, what's the novel called??!!????? and where can i find/buy it?

Garindan
08-11-2001, 03:39 PM
YES!!!! I WENT TO AMAZON.COM AND FOUND THEM!!!!!!!!

One is called Dark Forces: Rebel Agent, and the other, Jedi Knight: Soldier for the Empire.

I want to get SFTE!!!! hopefully i can just use a check to buy it...

Jedi_Prophecy
08-11-2001, 04:08 PM
Yeah they're so cool. I bought Soldier for the Empire & Rebel Agent for only 3 bucks!!!! There was a clearance sale in this place about 4 miles from the border of Canada in WA state. I am looking around for Jedi Knight(it's a trilogy series). The books also give a more realistic account of the force powers & saber battles of the Dark Jedi & Kyle. Buy them now!!!!!!

Garindan
08-11-2001, 04:32 PM
ugh everybody wants a credit card number from a credit card i don't have! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think I'll go sue somebody.

uh, i found them at www.amazon.com (http://www.amazon.com)

BeastMaster
08-12-2001, 06:58 PM
They do rock, and they do a very good job of fitting the DF/JK events into the SW continuity.

Although the art is sometimes a little crummy.

Jedi_Prophecy
08-12-2001, 10:35 PM
I was more interested in the reading than the graphics but I thought they could have added a better picture about falling off the cliff at the Imperial Academy.