PDA

View Full Version : Celebrating my 300th post!!!


Compa_Mighty
08-25-2001, 02:28 PM
Well, guys, this is my 300th post, most of you that registered about the same time as I have around 1000 posts now, but well, I'm happy about this. :D

crazy_dog
08-25-2001, 02:34 PM
Happy post-day :D

Compa_Mighty
08-25-2001, 02:38 PM
Thanks crazy_dog!!! Nice sig. I had to learn that tongue twister at school some while ago...

Kvan
08-25-2001, 02:46 PM
Hey compa, was I hear before or after you? My registered date is all screwy because I had to reregister :(
Congrats on 300 ;)

Tie Guy
08-25-2001, 03:16 PM
Congradulations. I believe you signed up on he first day, no? I think you were here before even i or rhett was. Was that you or am i thinking of someone else?

xwing guy
08-25-2001, 03:31 PM
Yeah I think he was here on the first day. I remeber this stuff b/c I had been reading the forums since the first day, long before I registered.

Darth_Rommel
08-25-2001, 03:52 PM
YAY! Congrats on reaching the milestone Compa! ;) :D :) :p :cool:

Mitth'raw'nuruodo
08-25-2001, 04:11 PM
Congratulations on your 300th post Compa! :D

Compa_Mighty
08-25-2001, 08:17 PM
Wow!!! Thanks for all the congrats. I'm here since the second day, I registered the same day as Tie Guy. I believe the one who registered the first day, was Rogue15.

darthfergie
08-25-2001, 08:28 PM
CONGRADULATIONS!!!
(p.s.-did I spell that right???)

Tie Guy
08-26-2001, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by Compa_Mighty
Wow!!! Thanks for all the congrats. I'm here since the second day, I registered the same day as Tie Guy. I believe the one who registered the first day, was Rogue15.

And the mods of course. !5 was here the second day, same as us. He told me about it over at RS.net. Anyways, heres a list of people who signed up the second day. (from bottom to top)

Compa_Mighty
Tie Guy
Kram Noskralc
OnlyOneCanoli
Rogue15
Jake
DJG
Garry_M_Gaber
Brian
Spaff
Jeff Walters

darthfergie
08-26-2001, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by Tie Guy


And the mods of course. !5 was here the second day, same as us. He told me about it over at RS.net. Anyways, heres a list of people who signed up the second day. (from bottom to top)

Compa_Mighty
Tie Guy
Kram Noskralc
OnlyOneCanoli
Rogue15
Jake
DJG
Garry_M_Gaber
Brian
Spaff
Jeff Walters

And I've only seen
Garr_M_Gaber
Rogue15
Compa_Mighty
Tie Guy

Everyone else is...non-existant.

Kvan
08-26-2001, 12:13 AM
Originally posted by Tie Guy


And the mods of course. !5 was here the second day, same as us. He told me about it over at RS.net. Anyways, heres a list of people who signed up the second day. (from bottom to top)

Compa_Mighty
Tie Guy
Kram Noskralc
OnlyOneCanoli
Rogue15
Jake
DJG
Garry_M_Gaber
Brian
Spaff
Jeff Walters
Well dang it! When did I register?! The first time! Does anyone remember?

darthfergie
08-26-2001, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Kvan

Well dang it! When did I register?! The first time! Does anyone remember?

Not me...I only registered...8/4/01:D
I know you registered in the 7s though...I remeber that clearly...???7/28/01????(sounds familiar...)

Compa_Mighty
08-26-2001, 12:18 AM
Oh, yes. I'm from the oldies here. Kvan, I had been here for around a week when you arrived.

Lord JayVizIon
08-26-2001, 01:04 AM
congrats on #300 compa.

kvan, i think you registered a few days after i did. i remember for the first 100 posts i had more than you, then i leave for awhile studying for the mcat and now you have more than double my posts:cool:

Compa_Mighty
08-26-2001, 01:09 AM
Thanks Jay, how does the exam go or went?

Lord JayVizIon
08-26-2001, 01:12 AM
compa,
you're welcome. i was there in the testing center from 8am-6pm. the exam itself was pretty okay, but i don't find out for 2 months or so. that gives me time to relax, work and save up, and catch up on everything i've missed from being in college and studying for this test such as playing sports, fishing, music, etc.

Compa_Mighty
08-26-2001, 01:20 AM
Well, glad it went fine!!! :D

JEDI_MASTA
08-26-2001, 01:06 PM
congrats compa :c3po: :c3po:

Darth_Rommel
08-26-2001, 08:02 PM
Originally posted by Lord JayVizIon
compa,
you're welcome. i was there in the testing center from 8am-6pm. the exam itself was pretty okay, but i don't find out for 2 months or so. that gives me time to relax, work and save up, and catch up on everything i've missed from being in college and studying for this test such as playing sports, fishing, music, etc.

So... you did well on the exam?

Lord JayVizIon
08-27-2001, 04:01 AM
hehe, i sure hope so. being there in a test center for 10 hours drains you like crazy.....