PDA

View Full Version : Forum Battles

Boba Fat
08-14-2001, 05:08 AM
Hey we can have battles on the forums I will explain. You challenge the person you wanna fight eg. I challenge Johnny K. Then I decide my character eg. A space pilot with two blastech DL-44 pistols or a jedi with a blue lightsabre on the lightside(it has to be realistic you cant be the death star). Then you start off eg. Boba Fat: I shoot at Johnny K.
Johnny K.: I jump and slash down with my lightsabre.
Boba Fat: I do a side-way roll to avoid the lightsabre and shoot him in the leg.
Johnny K.: I am hit but manage to chop off one of his arms and force jump away.
Boba Fat: I am in immense pain but manage to shoot him in the back before I die.

The End

Note: You cannot interupt someone's battle wait till it is over before you challenge someone. I can referee to stop anything to imaginary. :)

Boba Fat

Boba Fat
08-14-2001, 07:07 AM
Give me your thoughts and opinions on this type of thing. I think it's pretty cool! :D

Boba Fat

MadPoster
08-14-2001, 01:15 PM
Can I use my BFG?

Gabrobot
08-14-2001, 05:32 PM
Beware of the Gabrobot.... :D

andy_nighthawk
08-14-2001, 05:58 PM
this thread is in danger of becoming a tad.............dirty? ;)

i think it's a cool idea. i know this is a shameless plug, but my clan Knight Watch (http://members.tripod.com/knight_watch_2000/) does a version of the Wizards of Coast RPG which is quite similar to what Bobba wants to do.

[ August 14, 2001: Message edited by: andy_nighthawk ]

Gabrobot
08-14-2001, 06:30 PM
So anyone dare go up against the Great Gabrobot! :D

MadPoster
08-14-2001, 10:37 PM
*fires BFG-200K at Gabrobot, splattering him across the cosmos

Gee! This is fun!

Boba Fat
08-15-2001, 05:49 AM
andy_nighthawk my name is Boba Fat not bobba but its cool. :) Gabrobot I might fight you sometime. Madposter you can't have the BFG it's not Star Wars related. :rolleyes: It should be Star Wars related cause this is a Star Wars forum!!! jeez :rolleyes:

Boba Fat

andy_nighthawk
08-15-2001, 08:36 AM
sorry bout that Boba, won't happen again :D

MadPoster
08-15-2001, 09:01 PM
No BFG?

Seeing how Gabrobot is out already-

*stuffs Thermal Detonator down Boba Fat's shorts (The ones from SotE, not the wussy ones from the games), and blasts him into atoms.

That's two!!! :D :D :D

Boba Rhett
08-15-2001, 10:27 PM
*Watches the battle while sitting on a horse on a hill far away*

oninosensi
08-16-2001, 01:36 AM
hopefully that hill is on another planet, and your watching on portable screen, that the picture is being fed to you by an orbiting satilite.

Uutont Fær Uulion
08-16-2001, 09:25 PM
This reminds me of when I first arrived. there was a big war going on and everyone was destroying everbody, everything, and everywhere. We went through four different universes before I gave everybody cookies and we had a party.

*throws a grenade a local bystander*
:rolleyes:
Its still fun though
:rolleyes:
*throws one over by Boba Rhett and one at Mad Poster*

Sub-Zero
08-17-2001, 12:57 AM
BFG?! What's a BFG?

Boba Rhett
08-17-2001, 02:29 AM
*Looks down and picks up the grenade that was just thrown at him*

*crumples it into a small ball and throws it aside*

You realize, of course, that now I must kill you.

*Rhetts' eyes start to glow red, the ground begins to shake, and Rhett reaches his hands towards the heavens and calls down a mighty blow of lightning that streaks through the air and hits Uutont squarely in the face, disentigrting him instantly*

*Rhett takes out a small jar and gathers the ashes remaining from what's left of Uutonts corpse*

*Rhett stares down at the small jar of what is now Uutont*

*Rhett comments*
"Poor thing. He didn't know who he was messing with. I almost feel bad about this. Oh well, In you go with the rest"

*Rhett throws the jar containing Uutonts remains into a large crater that is half filled with other jars filled with people foolish enough to cross paths with Boba Rhett*

*Rhett dusts off his coat, puts his hat back on and walk into the darkness*

Boba Rhett
08-17-2001, 02:32 AM
*Rhetts walks back in*

BTW, A bfg has many different variations of what it means. but the general concensus is that it means, "Big Freakin Gun"

*walks back out*

Boba Fat
08-17-2001, 06:39 AM
Uhhh I know another meaning but I don't think I can say it in these forums or can I??? Don't take this as bad langauge Moderators cause Im just informing him It stands for Big ****ing Gun.

Oh yeah and the big friendly giant :)
Why doesn't anyone actually challenge someone like I did!
And I dont wear shorts you dumb@$$

Boba Fat

oninosensi
08-17-2001, 03:28 PM
The BFG was orignally introduced in the game DOOM (the 2nd FPS game ever produced; and the one that is generally reguarded as having changed the gaming industry), and shows up again in the Quake series of games.

Basicly, a very powerful energy weapon capable of destroying all but the most powerful of enimies in a single hit.

Uutont Fær Uulion
08-17-2001, 03:42 PM
*Do to the bad batch of cookies Uutont had eaten earlier that day he mutates back into his original self. He then sprinkles some cookie crumbs over the rest of the ashes thus forming a massive army. But because he didn't have the foresite to remove the people from the jars he now has an army of super humans in jelly jars*

Gabrobot
08-17-2001, 08:05 PM
Whoa, what's been going on while I've been switching my modem into my faster machine ( which I should have done a long time ago :rolleyes: )?!

No BFG's! For trying to use one I will now force destruct you off a cliff! HeheheheheheheHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! :D

MadPoster
08-17-2001, 11:39 PM
Um, Boba Fatt, your dead, so ghosts don't wear shorts.

And Gabrobot; I have a Thermal Det for you to!

*stuffs TD in Gadrobot's mouth, binds it shut, tosses him in the middle of Boba Rhett's jars, then runs off and detenates the TD in the middle of Uutont Fær Uulion's jared army, disentgrating the entire lot in one swift stroke.

That's 243,860!!

I am winning! :D :D

Gabrobot
08-18-2001, 01:45 AM
Hehehehe....wanna play against me on the zone? Hehehehe, that should settle things! :D :D ;)

Boba Fat
08-18-2001, 05:23 AM
I am not dead!!!!!! You can't kill me by shoving a thermal detinator down my shorts cause I dont have shorts F*** you F*** you HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! I wear Mandalorian Armour!!!! JEEZZZ! HAHAHa it block out me swearing before!!!!!!! What were those boxes you guys did??????

Boba Fat(the invincible)

MadPoster
08-18-2001, 10:24 PM
Gadrobot, I got ya here, so I am satisfied.

Boba Fat, your dead. Too late to put the armor on.

*Turns flame thower on Sub Zero, melting him to a puddle of goo.

Gabrobot
08-18-2001, 11:33 PM
I have you on my enemies list!(heh heh, for probably only 2 minutes ;) )

Boba Fat
08-19-2001, 01:13 AM
NO madposter I was wearing Mandalorian Armour in the first place JJJJJEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Its OK andy! :) Hey andy I added you to my MSN messenger thing! :) Hope thats ok? My email is sharppointyknife@hotmail.com

Boba Fat

cenca
08-19-2001, 12:25 PM
I'll challenge anybody! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! evil laughing is a must for a dark jedi.

cenca
08-19-2001, 12:25 PM
I'll challenge anybody! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! evil laughing is a must for a dark jedi.

Gabrobot
08-19-2001, 03:50 PM
I chanlange thee Qwi Xux for double posting. ;)

Prepare to die! :cool:

oninosensi
08-19-2001, 05:54 PM
I am afraid madposter beat ya to it, B. Fat. you didn't declare the armor untill after he vaporized you, so you have been eliminated from the compition.

Gabrobot
08-19-2001, 10:51 PM
Uh, it doesn't matter what he's wearing, the thing is would anyone just stand there and let someone stuff a thermal detonator down your shorts?

Now I have an idea, instead of someone saying that they do something, they say they attempt to do something. That should weed out the thermal det in the pants (or in the mouth! :mad: ) thing.

Oh, and another thing, about the clothes thing. Before any fighting can begin, the two enimies declare clothes, weapons etc.

Meaning that Madposters attacks can not have happened, you must challange someone, then if the person excepts the challange then they declare clothes, weapons etc. then the other person declares their clothes, waepons etc.
Then and only then can the fighting begin!

Anyone agree? (Madposter excluded. ;) )

[ August 19, 2001: Message edited by: Gabrobot ]

[ August 19, 2001: Message edited by: Gabrobot ]

cenca
08-20-2001, 12:22 AM
I'll challenge anyone! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!! evil laughing is a must for a dark jedi!

oninosensi
08-20-2001, 01:06 AM
I don't agree- the rules where posted in the begaining of the thread, and you can't change them just because you lost.

Failure to declare your clothing or any other items does not excuse you from death.

As it stands:
The dead are:
Gadrobot (Killed by Madposter)
Boba Fat (Killed by Madposter)
Sub Zero (Killed by Madposter)
Uutont Fær Uulion (Killed by Boba Rhett, then killed again by Madposter)

These people have been eliminated from the compition.

Anyone who wishes to challenge me must first put a request in with my oni no shogun Koitsu.

/me points to incredibly large, massivly fanged and armored beast croutching to one side, watching for anyone to threaten me.

He can only be killed by one thing, so don't even think of attacking him.

[ August 19, 2001: Message edited by: oninosensi ]

Gabrobot
08-20-2001, 03:05 AM
What if someone said they stuffed a thermal detonator into your mouth and detonated it?

[ August 20, 2001: Message edited by: Gabrobot ]

Boba Fat
08-20-2001, 06:07 AM
No I agree with Gabrobot you do have to declare what you are wearing and using I said it at the start eg. Space Pirate with two blastechs and a jedi on the lightside with a blue lightsabre! And Madposter didn't chalenge me and you can't kill someone on the first post! JEEZ Qui Xux you quadruple poster! And you people think Im bad! JEEZ!

oninosensi
08-20-2001, 12:29 PM
Gabrobot, if someone stuffs a thermal detonator in your mouth and detonates it your dead. In SW, there is no coming back from that. Ever.

And, Boba Fat, he didn't kill you in his first post, he killed you around his forth post, more than enough time to declare what your wearing, or not wearing, whatever the case might be.

As for Madposter, he did declare his weapons (a BFG and Thermal detonators), of which one was disallowed. And he corrected his previous attempt, rather successfully too, I might add.

Whining about it won't change the outcome.

cenca
08-20-2001, 02:28 PM
i'm sorry bout the double posting, my computer's been doing funky stuff, example: when I write one thing, it copies that thing I wrote. sorry again.

Tecnically they're right Gabrobot. You're dead. Changing already existing rules doesn't help either. Okay, fine. How about you tell clothes and weapons before you fight, and once you're dead, well you're now an observer?

[ August 20, 2001: Message edited by: Qwi Xux ]

Gabrobot
08-20-2001, 11:56 PM
HA! Wait a minute! I was looking back, and I killed madposter just before he claimed he stuffed a thermal det into my mouth! I said I Force Destructed him off a cliff! :D
No way to servive that I'm afraid! :D

Oh by the way I'm not really Gabrobot, there never was a Gabrobot, I will reveal my true identity sometime....

oninosensi
08-21-2001, 12:03 AM
Posted by Gadrobot
No BFG's! For trying to use one I will now force destruct you off a cliff!

It says you will, and doesn't say you did. There is no action in that statment. Saying you will do something doesn't mean you did it.

Face it, your dead.

[ August 20, 2001: Message edited by: oninosensi ]

Gabrobot
08-21-2001, 12:13 AM
Can't reveal it now, but I can't be dead for reasons I reveal later.

There is no Gabrobot, I'm will be leaving for a period of time....

oninosensi
08-21-2001, 04:44 PM
Regaurdless, your still dead. Whatever you want to call yourself.

cenca
08-21-2001, 05:08 PM
::::Qwi swings lightsaber menecingly::::
so much for keeping the peace.

oninosensi
08-22-2001, 02:03 AM
Your not threatening me are you?

Koitsu- deal with him.

*Koitsu lumbers over, almost 12 feet of chitinous armor and muscle, with teeth capable of biting into an AT-AT and leaving a mark. It stares down at Qwi Xux, a giant axe blazing with power clenched in one massive clawed hand.

I would put that thing away if I were you- getting hit with a lightsaber only makes him angry.

cenca
08-22-2001, 10:28 AM
::::Qwi swings lightsaber, still not intimidated even though he is quite a bit taller:::::

Well, I mean, what the worst that could happen? I know he could kill me in one gut-spilling blow, but you know, I rather like facing death this way. The no-afriad, be- stupid-and-get-your-head-knocked-off-way.

:::uses force blind just to agitate him::::

[ August 22, 2001: Message edited by: Qwi Xux ]

oninosensi
08-23-2001, 02:15 AM
*Heedless of his blindness, Koitsu smashes Qwi Xux with his fist, sending the jedi flying, and breaking almost every bone in his body. With sudden speed, Koitsu crosses the distance between the two of them and with one powerful blow, removes Qwi Xux's head from what is left of his body.

Wasn't like I didn't warned him. Anyone in the market for a new lightsaber?

cenca
08-23-2001, 12:07 PM
Treating a girl that way! You should be ashamed! Well, it was rather interesting tho! lol :D Okay...so, I've kicked the bucket to the farm. Well at least I died facing the enemy instead of running, like some girls I know would have! My friend, Safari, would be proud of me! He's the one who taught me everything I know!

pandemonium
08-23-2001, 07:34 PM
You evil thing! I destroy this demon once and for all! *struggles* F-o-r-c-e DESTRUCTION! *the beam smashes into Koitsu- stunning it...

cenca
08-23-2001, 08:29 PM
::::ghost of Qwi claps:::: Go Darth_Rommel!

pandemonium
08-23-2001, 10:31 PM
*Rommel quickly slips on mandalorian armour* HAHAHA! Break through this Koitsu! :p

oninosensi
08-24-2001, 01:16 AM
*Koitsu steps over, and swings his blazing axe, removing the Rommel's right arm in one swift stroke. Pivoting, it backands the hapless combatant with a fist big enough to crush a man's torso, sending him flying into a nearby wall. Only Rommel's armor prevents him from being killed outright.

pandemonium
08-24-2001, 01:38 AM
*grunts with pain* I'm not beaten yet! *draws lightsabre, and rushes towards the reptile* Take this! *Rommel sticks his sabre in the only un-protected spot on Koitsu's body- his eyes*...

oninosensi
08-24-2001, 04:03 AM
Musta been a helluva jump- Koitsu is almost 12 feet tall!

*Rommel is driven into the ground with the force of a pile driver, cracking his armor, and pulping his internal organs.

That looked painful. But Koitsu will regain his eyesite in a few minutes. Lightsabers don't work against it, except to make him mad.

And Koitsu isn't a reptile, I really am not sure what it is, beyond a form of oni, that is. You have to get more, ah, creative if you wish to defeat Koitsu. Trying to kill it won't work.

It can be beaten.

pandemonium
08-24-2001, 01:17 PM
*Rommel screams as the beast crushes his body* AHHHHH! *barely alive, he lifts his lightsabre above his crippled body and strikes down... killing himself, and hoping that someday... someone would kill Koitsu... *

cenca
08-24-2001, 01:47 PM
:::sniff::: that was very moving Rommel. So, moving...I fell of the cliff I was standing on.

Gabrobot
08-24-2001, 05:15 PM
Yo Rommel, should've stuffed a thermal det up his a*s. :D ;)

pandemonium
08-24-2001, 07:38 PM
I'm far too honourable for that ;) Besides it's against the Jedi Code

MadPoster
08-24-2001, 11:46 PM
Hmm, I got plenty of thermal dets!

*stuffs two into that ugly things mouth and detonates them.

Hehehehehe- Another one for me!

cenca
08-25-2001, 12:14 AM
*crowd begins to chant* die stupid monster! die! get him outta here Madposter!

pandemonium
08-25-2001, 12:16 AM
Remember Madposter, what we do in life echoes into eternity... ;)

oninosensi
08-25-2001, 12:43 AM
*The dust clears, reveiling Koitsu standing unhurt. It belches blue gray smoke, and turns to face Madposter. From a stand still, it lunges with a lightning fast strike and tears Madposter's head from his body.

As I said,, It can be beaten, but I doubt you could kill it. Maybe the next person could try something different.

Pedro The Hutt
08-25-2001, 12:47 AM
*sits in the stands with a bag of popcorn in his hands, enjoying the sight of the fight* a bit gruesome, but hey, it's free. :D

Gabrobot
08-25-2001, 01:44 AM
Like I said, ignore it. Ignore it.

pandemonium
08-25-2001, 05:18 PM
Maybe try to give it some cookies... ;)

oninosensi
08-28-2001, 01:26 PM
I dunno if it likes cookies, you could try.

felix
08-30-2001, 06:45 PM
*walks over to Koitsu* Here little guy, try these *pushes the hot tray towards the beast*

oninosensi
08-31-2001, 01:01 AM
You consider 12' tall little?

*Koitsu sniffs uncertainly, shifting it's grip on the axe in it's massive hand.

darth terrat
08-31-2001, 02:20 PM
and what a swing!!
baseball sellector has a clinch that he will make it to the team this season
:D :D ;) ;)

darth terrat
08-31-2001, 02:52 PM
comes foward wearing amour which cant break.
ahh...it was a long vacation
now its your turn

Koitsu open his mouth and mace jumps into his mouth and cuts him and his organs."for the others"
:mad:

WeedSmoker
08-31-2001, 05:34 PM
FIRE!!!

(*death star fires superlaser at the planet you all are on*)

(*planet explodes into useless rubble*

All in a day's work.... ; L~

felix
08-31-2001, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by oninosensi:
<STRONG>You consider 12' tall little?

*Koitsu sniffs uncertainly, shifting it's grip on the axe in it's massive hand.</STRONG>

You eat them *sticks one in his mouth* Yum! You give it a try!

oninosensi
09-01-2001, 01:10 AM
Sorry, Weedsmoker, the Death Star was outlawed in the 1st post in this thread.

As for Darth Mace:

*He suddenly realizes his mistake as Koitsu's massive jaws clamp down on him and he is swallowed whole! The beast's digestive juices quickly liquify Darth Mace's body. The now empty armor is spit out, pitted and scarred from the acid it was soaked in.

*Mace now defeated, Koitsu gingerly reaches down and picks up a cookie, and carefully drops it into it's mouth.

Pedro The Hutt
09-01-2001, 01:13 AM
oooohhhh.... *sips diet coke, waves little Koitsu flag about* Nice victory.

darth terrat
09-01-2001, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by oninosensi:
<STRONG>It can be beaten.</STRONG>
how ?by puting it to sleep

:eek:

felix
09-01-2001, 06:23 PM
*hands another cookie to the beast* Eat up! I'll be right back! *returns with a giant pail full of milk* Here, this is if you want a drink...

darth terrat
09-02-2001, 02:26 PM
so whos next :confused:

ESE_Sithlord
09-02-2001, 03:11 PM
*Takes Two Swings at Madposter*

*Madposter blocks those two and Gets in a view Swings him self. I block with eazzzz*

*I Fake him out and I kick him into a wall and then Slash him 8 times and Cut off his head leaving him dead*

ESE_Sithlord
09-02-2001, 03:25 PM
*I grip and shoot 2 force destructions at Rommel*

*He jumps out of the way and he slashs my Armor and he slashs my Arm nearly off I grip and and shoot another destruction I Slash his lower body into peices*

*He shoots Destruction at me and hits me drictly and I go flying off the cliff I grap a Branch*

*He Turns on his Saber and jumps down I swing and cut his Body in half and his Head is in 7 peices*

*I got up and heal and kill others*

Leaving Rommel Dead!

ESE_Sithlord
09-02-2001, 03:34 PM
*I go off and Slash at oninosensi*

*He cuts me in half and blows me away with destruction*

*Iam stunned with his power but I recover as fast as I can and then I Punch through his head with my fist riping his head of throwing it in the air and cutting it into peices.*

oninosensi is dead!

ESE_Sithlord
09-02-2001, 03:43 PM
"I am a Sith Lord and I will destroy Jedi!"

"Thou Iam them most powerful Sith ever to stand in the Unverise! "I will be Forever! I cant DIe!!"

Starts to go on a ramage and kills two more Enemies.
andy_nighthawk
Boba Fhett

*Boba Fhett Shoots his Blaster at me I block all the shoots and Deflect them back to him and then FOrce speed to him and Blow him apart with FOrce Destruction*

*Andy_Nighthawk uses Protection on him self he and I duel for Eight hours and then the Force power ran low and he was drained of Energy and I Use Deadly Sight and Force I say "This Battles Over JEDI!" and Throw and cut his Cheast open spilling out his lungs and heart he falls over dead*

"Iam the most powerful Sith and Iam Immortal I can never be destroyed!"

Boba Fhett is dead
Andy Nighthawk is dead

felix
09-02-2001, 08:35 PM
Your not allowed to interupt me and oni's duel... you gotta let us finish...

[ September 02, 2001: Message edited by: Felix29 ]

pandemonium
09-02-2001, 08:44 PM
Hehehe... I put up a good fight- for someone who is already dead :D

ESE_Sithlord
09-02-2001, 09:36 PM
lol

ESE_Sithlord
09-02-2001, 09:48 PM
*I repair my Armor and Upgrade it to were its undestructable*

even by a Lightsaber Standard it also repels Force powers.

*I Start to Build my 4 spare lightsabers which are not needed but theres a first time for everything*

*I kill some Jedi's and Dark Jedis to pass the time and keep my Skills up and going I also get stronger and stronger each min of the fight*

Currently
Name : (Sith Lord)
Weapons : (Four Red Lightsabers Single bladed)
Armor: (Undestructable Armor nor Saber can Cut through also repels FOrce Powers)
Skills: Too many to list main ones used. Force Grip and Force Destruction.

pandemonium
09-03-2001, 01:25 AM
*Ghost of Rommel rises from the ground* Stop yourself, from sliding down this path of evil... and stop killing my Sith aprentices!

[ September 02, 2001: Message edited by: Darth_Rommel ]

Gabrobot
09-03-2001, 01:30 AM
Hehe, nothing can repel sith ghosts! :p ;) :D

ESE_Sithlord
09-03-2001, 03:17 AM
"Even if ya shall Destroy me Ill come back as a Spirit Sith Lord more powerful than you Jedi!"

* Gets the Sith Amulet and traps Darth Rommels Soul for all time never to be released opon the Unverise again*

"Good bye Jedi!"

ESE_Sithlord
09-03-2001, 03:18 AM
No but they can be traped :D :D :D Remember Kxar Kun? lol

Gabrobot
09-03-2001, 02:15 PM
Ok, maybe so. But force repeling armor? Impossible. NOTHING, except the force, can repel the force!

Armor that is strong enough that evan a lightsaber can't cut through it?
Impossible! A lightsaber can cut through almost ANYTHING! And I would bet that that the stuff that a lightsaber can't cut through wouldn't be conceivable to be made into armor.

ESE_Sithlord
09-03-2001, 03:06 PM
Vader's Armor was Force Repelit Vader cant get griped.

pandemonium
09-03-2001, 03:33 PM
*voice from amulet* Really? I ought to get me self some of that...

ESE_Sithlord
09-03-2001, 03:51 PM
Shutup ya stupid Amulet! *kicks the Amulet* and Puts it in a sound proof room.*

lol thats what yua get for talking . lol

Gabrobot
09-04-2001, 03:32 AM
I don't think that any jedi knight can be force griped!

The living force flows through all living things, the death star is insignificant next to the power of the force!

I'm sure everyone must know this! :D

ESE_Sithlord
09-04-2001, 03:34 AM
Yeah We all do

darth terrat
09-04-2001, 03:21 PM
yes i knewxit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

ESE_Sithlord
09-04-2001, 06:49 PM
ummm took ya long enough Mace lol..

oninosensi
09-04-2001, 11:47 PM
Gee, the dead are noisy today.

And lemme guess, your going to make the mistake of trying to kill Koitsu as well?

Gabrobot
09-05-2001, 12:53 AM
He already did. :D

Oops, I'm dead, sorry. :D ;)

oninosensi
09-06-2001, 12:47 AM
Actually, he intruppted. That was disallowed in the first post- everything you posted is null and void.

Who was up next?

darth terrat
09-06-2001, 03:23 PM
Ghosts on stands cheer"we want more!" :D

pandemonium
09-06-2001, 11:35 PM
*voice from amulet* KILL THE CHEATER! KILL HIM! ;)

Gabrobot
09-07-2001, 01:03 AM
Off topic, but 100th post in this shall I say odd(?) topic! :D

Kylilin
09-07-2001, 01:18 PM
over 100 posts!! now thats just special

Gabrobot
09-08-2001, 03:30 AM
102nd post! :D ;)

Pedro The Hutt
09-09-2001, 12:01 AM
hehe, over a hundred posts and Koitsu still hasn't been defeated. :D *waves Koitsu banner about*

Gabrobot
09-09-2001, 12:12 AM
Goodness! :eek: