PDA

View Full Version : The game of Classic

antilles
08-18-2001, 01:31 PM
What do u think the Classic game should be re-make?

1."Rebel Assult"-mode: The movie cutscreen between and we can have different type of playing.

2."Episode-1"-mode: We can be the hero and walk though the whole movie. Of cource we will change character each level

3."Jedi Force Battle"-mode

4."Jedi Knight"-mode

5."Shadow of Empire"-mode

What's your opinion? And what else can we use?

Garindan
08-23-2001, 07:01 PM
TPM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ESE_Sithlord
08-24-2001, 04:07 AM
Jedi Knight Mode

Kurgan
08-24-2001, 05:21 PM
Do you mean which game do you think should have a remake of it released?

Hmm, that's a toss up.

Jedi Knight redone with better graphics and dedicated servers support would be cool.

But I'd also like to see Dark Forces with d3d support, mouse look, and other improvements (like Doom source ports have seen recently).

Now that I think about it, the Rebel Assault games redone for DVD-ROM (with MUCH higher quality video and sound) would be pretty neat (to say nothing of something like 'Behind the Magic' or 'Insider's Guide' on DVD-ROM). Or DVD-Video for that matter...

LEC has had a tendancy (and I don't blame them) to release games, but usually just by throwing them in a new box. On other occasions they'll throw out a patch to add some value to the game (like Outlaws or XvT). But some remakes would definately be cool, given today's technology.

Kurgan

Boba Fat
08-24-2001, 10:41 PM
Umm Kurgan i think he means which game style should the original trilogy be made like. Cool idea but I think it should be TPM with maybe a bit of JK thrown in. That would be cool! :D

Boba Fat

cenca
08-24-2001, 11:02 PM
TPM!!

Gabrobot
08-25-2001, 02:51 AM
Already said twice but TPM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) :D ;)