PDA

View Full Version : Lord Forest Skin Updated Yet AGAIN! (Pic)

Lord_Forest
05-03-2002, 10:31 PM
Well, Now that I got the main areas out of the way... I guess its time to add in those little details. Let me know how you feel about it so far!

http://shinhi.homestead.com/files/LF2.jpg

<Edit> Please dont just look and the pic and leave... Leave a comment! I want to know if YOU like it. :)

-LF

The Truthful Liar
05-04-2002, 12:41 AM
Looks pretty well done, how long did it take you overall? 1-2 weeks? Also, I can't notice but did you completely re-make a new skin? or did you borrow parts.

Cheers ;)

Lord_Forest
05-04-2002, 12:49 AM
You Replied! God bless you... and all that stuff.

Well, this skin orignall was the default jedi skin... now it has been warped beyond recognition I guess... The Bracers on his wrists right now are reborn (that will change soon enough). And most notably, the face is a modified jedi face. I try to keep as far away from recycling textures as possible, but there are times when you may need them. :) I guess in conclusion I use the default skins that raven did as a reference to certain body parts and the like.

-LF

JediGhost[SITH]
05-04-2002, 02:35 AM
I think the job you did on it is excellent... But the type of thing/person it is doesnt appeal to me.

He looks a little too.... Normal? Human? Not Exciting?

Spice him up a little... Detail maybe?:confused:

The Truthful Liar
05-04-2002, 02:02 PM
TATTOOS!!!

Absath
05-04-2002, 04:07 PM
hehe exactly what i was going to say legion. Some archaic, sith-like tattots on the face would help individualize the character. maybe around the eyes and cheekbones, and the chin perhaps?

-Abs

Lord_Forest
05-04-2002, 06:50 PM
Hmm... I like the idea of tattoes... Thanks guys! I had just finished the wrist bracers this morning before I saw spiderman (Pretty cool flick). I Guess I'll practice some Sith-ish style tattoes.

<edit> Actually this gives me a better idea. I can have sith designs on his clothes.

-LF