PDA

View Full Version : D*** THE ZONE!!!!!!!!

Gabrobot
08-19-2001, 01:06 AM
ARRRRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!! I'VE HAD IT WITH THE ZONE THE SOFTWARE SUCKS!!!!!!!! WHEN I FINALLY GET A GAME GOING THE SOFTWARE STARTS DOING SCREWY STUFF!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Does anyone know of an alternative site then the zone?

Boba Rhett
08-19-2001, 02:14 AM
What kind of screwy stuff does it start doing?

Boba Fat
08-19-2001, 02:19 AM
Depends what game u wanna play? If its diablo www.battle.net (http://www.battle.net) ummm I forgot all the others! :( Tell me what game u wanna play and Ill find a site or sever!

Boba Fat

Gabrobot
08-19-2001, 04:47 PM
Well I'm trying to play Jedi knight, and the screwy stuff that really P***ed me off was that I had hosted a game and someone had finally joined so I launched the game. I selected the level and my character and the level loading screen appeared, but when it finished jedi knight exited and I couldn't exit out of the zone window for the game I hosted. :(

Also I think on friday something almost iddentical happened except the resolution was still in 640 x 480. :(

note: I have my desktop resolution set at 800 x 600.

Kirvan_Vax
08-20-2001, 02:28 AM
lemme give you advice from a JK Vet...don't play over the zone or any of those services...use direct IP connections...I like them better...stabiler and all.

Gabrobot
08-20-2001, 04:22 AM
Whoa, I just relized it was Jedi Knight not the zone software! I don't know why it's exiting, I'll have to try reinstalling it.