PDA

View Full Version : Whos more of a Monster....

ESE_Sithlord
08-26-2001, 01:51 PM
Hilter or Stalin. Hard to say because they both killled Millions of People.

(Adof Hitler)But theres a difference Hitler just gave the orders like a little Coward couldnt do it himself. SO he just gave the orders to his men to kill millions of people.

(Joshif Stalin) Killed more people than Hilter By Hand! he just Killed people himself and not be a Little Coward and have his men do the job. Plus he killed 12 Million thats 7 Million more people than Hitler.

I say Stalin Though people disagree with me There wrong..

Stalin is WORSE!

Gabrobot
08-26-2001, 03:16 PM
Hitler acually had all his men in a base or something shot because he heard one of them whistling!

BeastMaster
08-26-2001, 05:09 PM
I don't care for either of them; they were both aureliophobic (sp?) --afraid of cats. :cool:

You are the Master Race, the Aryans, and you can be readily identified by your blonde hair, blue eyes, and tall postures. You have a sacred and God-given destiny to rule the world as the highest form of humanity.
I on the other hand, am short, ugly, and insane. Will you let me run your country?
Thank you.

Gee, Anyone see the flaw in this? :rolleyes:

Hannibal
08-26-2001, 05:52 PM
Mao in China killed more than both of them(don't know the exact #s learned about it in high school). But yeah they all pretty much are terrible people. The desire to kill people(for whatever reason)makes one a monster. Whether it be 10 people or 10 million.

Beastmaster that baffles me too. He defined what he thought was perfect and it was everything that he wasn't. Yet they let him lead. Self-hate and ignorance on both parts if you ask me.