PDA

View Full Version : C&C Renegade and Yuri


darthfergie
08-25-2001, 11:38 PM
NEW TRAILER FOR C&C RENEGADE!!!!! AWESOME!!!!!
http://gamespot.com/gamespot/filters/products/media/0,11100,913801,00.html


Yuri's Revenge coming soon to a computer screen near you...:D

Kvan
08-25-2001, 11:47 PM
You actually think that game looks cool? :) I think that C&C needs to just stick to RTS's :)

Tie Guy
08-25-2001, 11:48 PM
I agree, Yuris revenge looks great, but renegade just doen't look that fun.

darthfergie
08-25-2001, 11:49 PM
Originally posted by Kvan
You actually think that game looks cool? :) I think that C&C needs to just stick to RTS's :)

Didn't you look at the trailer??? It is awesome.
RTS is cool, but they arn't exactly making C&C much now...They started on th RA aspect of the universe.

Admiral Odin
08-26-2001, 02:44 AM
You never know what they are going to do.

Paragon_Leon
08-26-2001, 09:22 AM
Yuri's Revenge is promising to be the biggest add-on ever released, while Renegade seems a bit standard FPS-fare to me.
I'll probably only buy YR.

Tie Guy
08-26-2001, 02:10 PM
Yeah, its not that often that an x-pac has an entirely new civ with all new units, plus better multiplayer, plus 2 new campaigns. Thats a heck of a lot for an x-pac.

darthfergie
08-26-2001, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Tie Guy
Yeah, its not that often that an x-pac has an entirely new civ with all new units, plus better multiplayer, plus 2 new campaigns. Thats a heck of a lot for an x-pac.

Well for Westwood it is the biggest one yet!!! (they have never really had more than 2 civs...well maybe if you consider the muntants in TS a civ...I don't though)

Darth_Rommel
08-26-2001, 07:48 PM
um... That game doesn't look good at all :( , but YR does :D

Admiral Odin
08-26-2001, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by darthfergie


Well for Westwood it is the biggest one yet!!! (they have never really had more than 2 civs...well maybe if you consider the muntants in TS a civ...I don't though)

In Dune II, Dune 2000, and Emperor Battle for Dune (all made by westwood) have 3 civs. The Atredies, Ordos, and Harkoneen.