PDA

View Full Version : I hate the patch!!!!!!!!!!!

MARKUSPRIME
05-07-2002, 02:52 PM
I'll prolly get flamed but dear god cant you see the patch sucks raven. Wake the hell up or your gonna lose a large fanbase. BTW duels take forever now and hvy is usless and no its not only the lunge that is usless the whole style is. Blue = gay nuff said!!!

I'll be playing Morrowind and the soldier of fortune 2 multiplayer demo till you morons correct this huge mistake.:fett: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett:

D.L.
05-07-2002, 02:59 PM
Want some cheese with that!?

Why don't you **** off and make your own patch.

The game was good before the patch and it's still good after it.

Christ, at least offer some constructive criticism

Zek
05-07-2002, 03:01 PM
:violin:

MARKUSPRIME
05-07-2002, 03:04 PM
Please dear god gimmie some cheese :D

Ferox
05-07-2002, 03:05 PM
rofl.. this is probably one of those newb duelers who could only kill people by using strong stance jump slash hahahaha.

GE Predator
05-07-2002, 03:06 PM
YAAAAAAAAY!!!! I was hoping someone would say something like this!! LOL!!!!!! Ahhhhhh that's classic.

"and no its not only the lunge that is usless the whole style is"

So your saying the whole style was the lunge attack? *sigh*

By saying stuff like what you did, it just screams out to the world about how much of a n00b you really are. Learn the other stances ya f00. And maybe, just maybe you'll discover how useful they really are.

MARKUSPRIME
05-07-2002, 03:12 PM
Actually i used yellow more and when someone would strafe or run by me i would switch to red and do the strafe swipe attack that what i always did. DFA was lame, but god the style sucks now and its the truth. Wow Raven should name the patch EP2 Attack of the LLAMAS. LOL!:atat:

rut-wa jodar
05-07-2002, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by MARKUSPRIME
I'll prolly get flamed but dear god cant you see the patch sucks raven. Wake the hell up or your gonna lose a large fanbase. BTW duels take forever now and hvy is usless and no its not only the lunge that is usless the whole style is. Blue = gay nuff said!!!

I'll be playing Morrowind and the soldier of fortune 2 multiplayer demo till you morons correct this huge mistake.:fett: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett:

:violin: :violin: :violin:
Be a Winner not a Whiner

[QGA]Vertigo
05-07-2002, 03:24 PM
I've been playing with the patch for a few hours and I gotta say that the gameplay is worse now...
Heavy has been nerfed a bit (DFA tweaking = VERY GOOD!!), but the slowdown you get while swinging ruins my timing.... altho that is something I'll have to get used too (not too much of a big deal then...)

Medium now, in one word, BLOWS, it's a little too slow to my taste, and it barely connects, not to mention the fact that it seems to do far less damage now either.

Blue is tweaked properly, no comments on this (altho due to the nerfing of the other stances it seems to be even more overused by the "twirl-spammers" and seems to be promoting the "headless-chicken-style")

The heal has been nerfed too much, half your force-power for 50hp, fair enough, but double or almost triple the force-power-usage AND half the hp seems a bit over-nerfed if you ask me.

Drain has been adjusted perfectly, no comments.

What REALLY gets on my nerves is the blocking percentage tho... about 9/10th of all the swings you do get blocked, and even if you connect you seem to do a lot less damage. This makes for very long fights, AND (wich is imo the worst part) since everyone is pretty confident that he/she will block most incoming slashes, you'll have everyone fighting at very close range, effectively grouping into ONE HUGE BALL of players, wich are dogfood for the incoming DFA guys, who get 2 or 3 kills each time they do a dfa. Yes, they'll get slashed, once or twice, but 90% of the time they can get out and chuck in another dfa... not to mention the fact that fighting in one huge concentrated group is very chaotic and overal not as fun as it used to be. (why need a huge level if everyone's just in one spot?)

Thus, I have to say that I'm pretty displeased with the changes in this patch (the gun nerfs I don't care for, as I use almost only my saber in guns games anyway, besides, pull is a very efficient force againts a repeater or flechette whore)

What I would like to see is the "old" style saber-combat, but with the tweaked DFA and forces (un-nerf the heal a bit tho... it's overdone, really)

How's this for constructive critisism ? :D

-Kztzphl
05-07-2002, 03:27 PM
Originally posted by D.L.
Want some cheese with that!?

Why don't you **** off and make your own patch.

The game was good before the patch and it's still good after it.

Christ, at least offer some constructive criticism

Stfu. :jawa

MARKUSPRIME
05-07-2002, 03:33 PM
LOL!

Nill the Mean
05-07-2002, 03:36 PM
I have offered enough advice on this forum to discredit all these complaints but they still keep popping up. What is wrong with these people?

Luc Solar
05-07-2002, 03:39 PM
I don't know man..I don't know..:(

D.L.
05-07-2002, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by [QGA]Vertigo
I've been playing with the patch for a few hours and I gotta say that the gameplay is worse now...
Heavy has been nerfed a bit (DFA tweaking = VERY GOOD!!), but the slowdown you get while swinging ruins my timing.... altho that is something I'll have to get used too (not too much of a big deal then...)

Medium now, in one word, BLOWS, it's a little too slow to my taste, and it barely connects, not to mention the fact that it seems to do far less damage now either.

Blue is tweaked properly, no comments on this (altho due to the nerfing of the other stances it seems to be even more overused by the "twirl-spammers" and seems to be promoting the "headless-chicken-style")

The heal has been nerfed too much, half your force-power for 50hp, fair enough, but double or almost triple the force-power-usage AND half the hp seems a bit over-nerfed if you ask me.

Drain has been adjusted perfectly, no comments.

What REALLY gets on my nerves is the blocking percentage tho... about 9/10th of all the swings you do get blocked, and even if you connect you seem to do a lot less damage. This makes for very long fights, AND (wich is imo the worst part) since everyone is pretty confident that he/she will block most incoming slashes, you'll have everyone fighting at very close range, effectively grouping into ONE HUGE BALL of players, wich are dogfood for the incoming DFA guys, who get 2 or 3 kills each time they do a dfa. Yes, they'll get slashed, once or twice, but 90% of the time they can get out and chuck in another dfa... not to mention the fact that fighting in one huge concentrated group is very chaotic and overal not as fun as it used to be. (why need a huge level if everyone's just in one spot?)

Thus, I have to say that I'm pretty displeased with the changes in this patch (the gun nerfs I don't care for, as I use almost only my saber in guns games anyway, besides, pull is a very efficient force againts a repeater or flechette whore)

What I would like to see is the "old" style saber-combat, but with the tweaked DFA and forces (un-nerf the heal a bit tho... it's overdone, really)

How's this for constructive critisism ? :D

Pretty good :D

Originally posted by -Kztzphl

Stfu. :jawa

No. I'm sick and tired of whiners complaining. You have ever right to complain if it was a **** game, but it's not. At least offer some good constructive criticism. You don't have to install the patch. Raven put a lot of time and effort into the game. Do you have any idea how stressful and annoying programming can get?

-Kztzphl
05-07-2002, 03:49 PM
Wtf D.L. I wasn't talking to you.. I was talking to the Whiner. calm the **** down you too.. :rolleyes:

henryay
05-07-2002, 03:51 PM
I love to play free for all, saber mod with force and 4 player. that is a very exicting game mod if you use light force. But now, the patch lower the light force healing power. That make me easy to dead. This mod Not funny again........

Nill the Mean
05-07-2002, 03:52 PM
Everytime I say something I dicredit some form of complaint. I offer advice to get around the problems before they even got nerfed. I say over and over again: Just practice properly with all three styles. Counterattack, not blind attacking. Too much blocking? Use new red combos. Too much random hitting? BLOCK THEN! Someone using red combos? Switch to light or medium! C'MON I HAVE TRIED TO HELP YOU PEOPLE BUT YOU NEVER SEEM TO UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAY!!!

D.L.
05-07-2002, 03:53 PM
Wtf D.L. I wasn't talking to you.. I was talking to the Whiner. calm the **** down you too.. :rolleyes:

You quoted me when you said stfu.

Ferox
05-07-2002, 04:03 PM
i agree with vertigo.. medium was slowed down quite a bit and feels almost like the original strong stance in speed.

Ae0N
05-07-2002, 04:14 PM
Wake the hell up or your gonna lose a large fanbase.

I'll be playing Morrowind and the soldier of fortune 2 multiplayer demo till you morons correct this huge mistake.

I think that the 'fanbase' is quite safe, enough people like the patch so I don't think there is any worry about that.

As for you going and playing some other game, what are you trying to prove? You think Raven is going to fix something that you don't like simply becuase you tell them I'm not playing till you fix it.

Growup and come out of the 2nd grade. :rolleyes:

-Kztzphl
05-07-2002, 04:14 PM

You quoted me when you said stfu.

oh ****.. sorry mate
*slaps himself* Was meant to quote the Whiner :\ :mad:

Pvt_Dancer
05-07-2002, 04:19 PM
I disagree. I think the stances are overall better than they were. They actually have their own styles, uses and they feel like different stances now. I have begun switching between stances MUCH more since the patch.

Light stance is actually useful now, medium behaves as it should with less twirlies and speed... and Heavy is nice and slow without losing its strength.

As far as blocking goes, the increased blocking is favorable. It creates duels that last longer (which is a GOOD thing markus... longer and more intense) and that force people to take time to swing intentionally instead of running around swinging like wild. If you are swinging intentionally, waiting for openings, baiting and pressing... actually DUELING... you shouldn't have too much trouble hitting... unless the other guy's better. ;)

So Im not sure what people are finding wrong with the saber combat.

JRA_Wolf
05-07-2002, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by Ae0N

I think that the 'fanbase' is quite safe, enough people like the patch so I don't think there is any worry about that.

As for you going and playing some other game, what are you trying to prove? You think Raven is going to fix something that you don't like simply becuase you tell them I'm not playing till you fix it.

Growup and come out of the 2nd grade. :rolleyes:

Preach it, brotha!

re: Markus,
Do you think RAVEN will really listen to someone who calls them names for virtually no reason? I think not. Oh, and you should try out "Hooked on Phonics". It works wonders for people like you.

------------------
*Part of the "I love the patch and whiners can kiss my ass" Army*

Lucky
05-07-2002, 05:51 PM
The patch ruins ctf and ff gunning. All those who call me a whiner are hypocrites. I never said a negative word about this game and defended it with zeal ever since the release.

These are real complaints, deal with it.

Lucky

flippo
05-07-2002, 06:33 PM

yes, yes, yes, and yes. i've been trying to fathom a reason to ruin the only thing in the game no one has complained about.

as it stands, duels are complete luck. all you think when you go up to someone and slash at them is "i wonder if i'll hit them". and 99% of the time you won't! blocking is ridiculous. yes it's somewhat more like the movies in that they actually block almost everything, but the thing about blocking in the movies is that it looks really cool. all i see from the blocking here is a bunch of sparks. also, this is a game not a movie. if it were like the movie only 2 would fight per map and it would take 2 hours of fighting, with kick ass flips and such.

ShadowCell
05-07-2002, 11:53 PM
Well, at least there's single-player.

S!TH!NAT0R
05-08-2002, 12:00 AM
Be a Winner not a Whiner :violin:
......ROFLMAO!! :p

d4rth_b0b4
05-08-2002, 12:03 AM

one word:

,|,, (o_o) ,,|,

stellerwinds
05-08-2002, 12:07 AM
I'll prolly get flamed but dear god cant you see how much I suck without my spam moves raven. Wake the hell up or your gonna lose a large fanbase of lamers. BTW duels take forever now and hvy is usless because I dont know how to do anything but jam one move over and over. Blue = hard cuz im a slow thinker and it works fast, nuff said!!!

I'll be playing with myself till you morons correct this huge mistake.:fett: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett:
:wstupid:
:ball:

Kypt
05-08-2002, 12:14 AM
First of all let me say that I do like the patch, yet I do see the point about CTF. CTF is made more frustrating when half the time ur supposed to be defending you have to go out for ammo. Thats about the onlything I see wrong w/ the patch.

jarek
05-08-2002, 12:22 AM
i doubt raven cares about "losing its existing customers" they've already got our money. its not like we can take the game back to the store and exchange it due to store policies on computer software.

however, i told one of my friends that plays JK2 on my pc from time to time about the patch changes. since then, hes decided not to purchase JK2. hopefully another game will come along in the near future that will have developers that wont create rules and concepts and then completely change them a month later. the patch changes were simply too drastic.

its also very annoying seeing people say "its been less than a day! u cant hate the patch!" well, if its too soon to form an opinion, people need to also stop saying that its great. but that really isnt the case, youre just defending the lame patch.

whats worse than a whiner? those who whine about the whiners.

jarek

Ae0N
05-08-2002, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by jarek

whats worse than a whiner? those who whine about the whiners.

jarek

What about the whiners who complain about whiners, who also complain about whiners?

Thus... you.

:confused:

ninelives
05-08-2002, 02:31 AM
Originally posted by Ae0N

What about the whiners who complain about whiners, who also complain about whiners?

Thus... you.

:confused:

lol

Andrinor
05-08-2002, 02:47 AM
I'd have to agree with Vertigo on most all of his points, particularly about the medium style tweaks and the increased blocking. Medium is almost useless now, as it does minimal damage even on the rare swings that successfully connect. I think it was a good idea to take out somewhat the whirl-and-twirl part of medium style, as that is, imho, what light is for. However, a complete lack of spins or anything of the sort is too much toward a damage-lessened heavy style for me.
The blocking is simply ridiculous; my friend and I messed around in a two-player game for a while, just exploring the new styles, and medium vs. medium blocks and parries almost every swing. Standing still and doing nothing but block, I defeated him without a swing. In order to get medium to connect, he had to be close enough to me that my parries sabered him with each of his swings. I realize that this is simply a reason not to use medium against medium, but you must admit that this is slightly outrageous, that you could leave for a slice of pizza and have killed someone in your absence only through the automatic blocking and parrying of your character.
I definitely have seen the general consensus in games so far to be that this patch changes too much too soon. It has some necessary fixes of gameplay problems and bugs, but the complete overhaul of saber fighting (imho, the core of the game) really goes too far.

Dale7007
05-08-2002, 02:47 AM
I was spamming backstab, got like 102 kills, actually kidna funny. If your going to flame me tough **** deal with my opinion cause there is nothing you can do about it, same goes for the patch, all you *can* do is complain about it ( i have already) , doesnt mean they will change it at your command. and yes i know im an ***hole, deal with it :).

D.L.
05-08-2002, 08:47 AM

oh ****.. sorry mate
*slaps himself* Was meant to quote the Whiner :\ :mad:

No worries :)

I totally agree with you.

Got the patch last night and it's great. Mulitplayer is a lot more fun.

GE_Rookieone
05-08-2002, 09:42 AM
Well I think they should make the sabers do a little more damage, because now the duel battles take sooooooo insaneee long. Hell it ain't fun waiting 30 mins just to start playing. F*ck that. They did a nice thing to the DFA move though. ONly its completly useless now because it does to litle damage. The might as wel could remove it with the same result!!
And for the force thing. Heal is useless now. Drain is useless now. Absorb is to strong.
Damn I hope they come up with the next patch real fast.

UniKorn
05-08-2002, 10:12 AM
It would be nice if you guys could keep this to 1 thread, instead of starting 30 threads about the same issue.

D.L.
05-08-2002, 10:14 AM
But that would be *shock horror* efficent!!!!!

It's not like we have a stick thread (or two) for it :rolleyes:

The_Mormegil
05-08-2002, 10:53 AM
^ Twat

D.L.
05-08-2002, 11:27 AM
:wstupid:

:H:Fujin
05-09-2002, 10:43 AM
Some of u people need to shut the fux up, with your stupid ass comments like "Why dont u make the patch" or "Then you go make the patch if u dont like it." Well then listen here, IS IT OUR JOB TO MAKE THE ****ING PATCHES FOR THE GAMES WE PLAY? NO! thats ravens job, and apparently they really ****ed it up BAD. Its our job to play the ****ing game, and ravens to make the game fun for us to play.... and they are making it extremely ****ty, therefore its our job to bitch about it, because we payed 50 bucks for a ONCE GOOD game, that now they have REALLY ****ed up, and YES, they are losing fans. I went on the oither day and they had like only 100 servers. GOOD ****ING GAME RAVEN.

rut-wa jodar
05-09-2002, 10:56 AM
For God sake change the Bl**dy record, it`s not the end of the world STOP WHINING !!! adapt to the gameplay or remove the patch :swear:

D.L.
05-09-2002, 11:06 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring you the whining dancers!!

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

:elephant: :monkey4: :elephant: :monkey4: :elephant:

Wicket the Ewok
05-09-2002, 11:07 AM
MARKUSPRIME = :newbie:

rut-wa jodar
05-09-2002, 11:14 AM
WHINE & CHEESE anyone ?

Xanthos
05-09-2002, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by Ferox
rofl.. this is probably one of those newb duelers who could only kill people by using strong stance jump slash hahahaha.

Your my new friend :). That's what I've been saying all along. All the 10 year old kids that think 1 move that kills everyone in one hit is the best that now cry and whine cuz it doesnt work so great for them all hate the new patch. Go figure.

darthgravy
05-09-2002, 12:41 PM

Pretty good :D

No. I'm sick and tired of whiners complaining. You have ever right to complain if it was a **** game, but it's not. At least offer some good constructive criticism. You don't have to install the patch. Raven put a lot of time and effort into the game. Do you have any idea how stressful and annoying programming can get?

your a retard, gamers should be ravens prime concern and obviously they arent because now we are running around backwards yellow slapping.... i dont care how stressful and annoying programming is, is that an excuse? so gay and sad, are you a raven programmer? if not stfu.

darthgravy
05-09-2002, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by :H:Fujin
Some of u people need to shut the fux up, with your stupid ass comments like "Why dont u make the patch" or "Then you go make the patch if u dont like it." Well then listen here, IS IT OUR JOB TO MAKE THE ****ING PATCHES FOR THE GAMES WE PLAY? NO! thats ravens job, and apparently they really ****ed it up BAD. Its our job to play the ****ing game, and ravens to make the game fun for us to play.... and they are making it extremely ****ty, therefore its our job to bitch about it, because we payed 50 bucks for a ONCE GOOD game, that now they have REALLY ****ed up, and YES, they are losing fans. I went on the oither day and they had like only 100 servers. GOOD ****ING GAME RAVEN.
damn right bro, thats what im saying, whats the point in dueling if it takes an hour, when i can just go backslice with yellow stance and kill all the n00bas, red lunge was sweet but now that it got nerfed and light is godly fast.... red is totally useless, its easy to evade the blade and to force push my ass when im using it, its ****ing retarded.

petezilla
05-09-2002, 12:52 PM
the reason there is a forum is that people can express their criticism.
And all the criticism I read here is true the (multiplayer)game has gone from good(91%) to bad(55%).
-dfa kills the person who uses it
-blocking rediculous
-stances normal and hard toned down too much
-when you hit someone with a hard slash they don't get pushed back anymore
-duels that last and keep lasting=fun is gone
-I was chasing a dude with my teammate and we cornered him and after about 3 min we finaly killed him.
(normally when a lightsaber goes through a person he does not survive did anyone know this)
these things are all tweaked the wrong way there was nothing wrong with these things before the patch.
And now after playing about 24hours on the new patch there is no more doubt it sucks big time I just can't say this enough.

Bl4de
05-09-2002, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Lucky
The patch ruins ctf and ff gunning. All those who call me a whiner are hypocrites. I never said a negative word about this game and defended it with zeal ever since the release.

These are real complaints, deal with it.

Lucky

"The patch ruins ctf and ff gunning." that is not a complaint, that is your opinion...the patch didn't even CHANGE the guns, what are you rambling about? That is not a real complaint, sorry.

Anyways, to all those people whining like a 2 year old who lost his bottle of milk, howabout you try patching JK2 yourselves and see how easy it is. If you want to complain at least contribute something productive and do it in a mature way, not acting like whiney children. No one likes people like you so stop whining and start practicing.

Darth Skyw@lker
05-09-2002, 01:15 PM

http://www.fsonline.ca/uploads/uploads/YouWin.jpe

YOU are the big mistake :newbie:

D.L.
05-09-2002, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by darthgravy

your a retard, gamers should be ravens prime concern and obviously they arent because now we are running around backwards yellow slapping.... i dont care how stressful and annoying programming is, is that an excuse? so gay and sad, are you a raven programmer? if not stfu.

Another 10 year old throwing the word gay around like it actually offends.

Let me rip apart your post.

your a retard, gamers should be ravens prime concern

Work on your grammar. It's you're a retard. If you're (see?) going to try to insult me, at least do it properly. Plus judging from the offical poll, 65% of people love the patch so Raven did make gamers their prime concern. They've been listening to complaints since the game was released and addressed the majority of them. Then you whinge some more :violin:

and obviously they arent because now we are running around backwards yellow slapping....

It's Blue backstabbing last tie I checked and it's not exactly hard to avoid as I was playing online, and we had some n00b doing it all the time. He got crucified.

i dont care how stressful and annoying programming is, is that an excuse? so gay and sad, are you a raven programmer? if not stfu.

You obviously don't care aobut a lot of things. Spelling and grammar are near the top of your (see!?) list I'd guess. This comment is so retarded and ill-informed I'm not even going to dignify it with an informed response.

Obi-Cyph
05-09-2002, 01:18 PM

I'm sure the community *stifled laughter* will miss *tries not to laugh* you greatly

*breaks out into laughter*

henrychan415
05-09-2002, 01:27 PM
ADMIT IT YOU MOTHER ****ERS; THE PATCH SUCKS ASS. I CANT BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE LIKE IT WHEN THE PATCH ACTUALLY MADE THE GAME LESS FUN!!!

idlemind
05-09-2002, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by Xanthos

Your my new friend :). That's what I've been saying all along. All the 10 year old kids that think 1 move that kills everyone in one hit is the best that now cry and whine cuz it doesnt work so great for them all hate the new patch. Go figure.

No matter how many times I see ignorant comments like this they never cease to amaze me. There is practically NO ONE complaining about DFA being nerfed. People are complaining that heavy is so weak and slow now that you're better off just doing the backstab to kill people, and that yellow is so ungainly and gets blocked such a large majority of the time that it's pointless to attack people head on with it.

These are not people whining because their "one move that kills everyone in one hit" has been taken away. These are people upset because they had developed an intricate style of play utilizing all three styles and now the very idea of developing anything resembling an intricate style of play has been rendered ridiculous. So please for the love of god stop assuming that the only people that hate the new saber combat system used to be DFA spam whores. The people it hurt the most were the skilled yellow users.

Dvlos
05-09-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by idlemind
No matter how many times I see ignorant comments like this they never cease to amaze me. There is practically NO ONE complaining about DFA being nerfed. People are complaining that heavy is so weak and slow now that you're better off just doing the backstab to kill people, and that yellow is so ungainly and gets blocked such a large majority of the time that it's pointless to attack people head on with it.

Most people said perhaps DFA dmg needed to be tweaked down, but there are plenty people who are bitching that DFA is useless. They claim medium is useless, and that all the blocking and parrying is making the game dumb.

THere are a few that hate absorb, and hte new grip, and plenty that hate the new kickstyle.

The only real people that are bitching relyied on using heavy style 95% of the damn time. It was in 90% of the strat guides for MP play.. LIGHT STYLE SUX
MED STYLE ONLY USE TO FINISH SOMEONE OFF
HEAVY STYLE IS YOUR ALLY IN SABER COMBAT

Not much has been changed in the combat EXCEPT:

Light is VERY defensive, still does little dmg as it did prepatch but you can land more combos, so dumb slow no-skilled whatever, will get hit 4-5 times if they leave themselves exposed.

Medium hits hurt more than light, can combo them up to 4 times. NO gay twirls. Slower than light, faster than heavy, decent blocking abilities.

Heavy is still the most dmg'ing swing, cant kill in 2 hits now, gotta hit them 3-4 times at least, to kill. Oh NOS REQUIRES MORE SKILL AND AIM, not lag friendly? Guess what not many shooters are lag friendly, that's why I went cable modem ages ago (like JK1 ages ago).

Don't like the new kick? Bind a key.

Don't like grip? Use absorb!

Don't like absorb? Use Dark Rage.

Don't like JK2? Play Daikatana.

Lorilas
05-09-2002, 02:15 PM
Origionaly posted by D.L.
---------------------------------------------------------

Another 10 year old throwing the word gay around like it actually offends.

Let me rip apart your post.

your a retard, gamers should be ravens prime concern

Work on your grammar. It's you're a retard. If you're (see?) going to try do insult me, at least do it properly. Plus judging from the offical poll, 65% of people love the patch so Raven did make gamers their prime concern. They've been listening to complaints since the game was released and addressed the majority of them. Then you whinge some more

--- hahahaha it's If you're going to try TO insult me, also it is whine some more, not whinge.

and obviously they arent because now we are running around backwards yellow slapping....

It's Blue backstabbing last tie I checked and it's not exactly hard to avoid as I was playing online, and we had some n00b doing it all the time. He got crucified.

---- it is time not tie that you checked.

i dont care how stressful and annoying programming is, is that an excuse? so gay and sad, are you a raven programmer? if not stfu.

You obviously don't care aobut a lot of things. Spelling and grammar are near the top of your (see!?) list I'd guess. This comment is so retarded and ill-informed I'm not even going to dignify it with an informed response.

--- It's about not aobut ??
--- And you have proven that fact very well. Learn to spell or at least re-read your damn post before you blab blab blab.

D.L.
05-09-2002, 02:28 PM
Oooooh two typos! Damn, I'm petrified.

Read this. It may help you to increase your knowledge of words in the English language.

http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=whinge

Whinge == Whine

They are both words. Idiot.

Edit: Oh I almost forgot

:violin: :violin: :violin:

MARKUSPRIME
05-09-2002, 03:39 PM
Woohoo nothing like being flamed. BTW to the one that called me noobie hehe I dont care i owned on 1.02 and now own on 1.03 im no noob. The only thing that bothers me about these replies is that lame ass Henry Chan replied to it damn i feel so dirty now. LOL! Have you guys read his llama posts. Now that my friends is a noobie child with no life. Henry Chan your not the greatest JK 2 player, get a life and wake the fu_ck up. And please learn where the caps lock button is fool.

Ae0N
05-09-2002, 03:50 PM
Originally posted by henrychan415
ADMIT IT YOU MOTHER ****ERS; THE PATCH SUCKS ASS. I CANT BELIEVE YOU PEOPLE LIKE IT WHEN THE PATCH ACTUALLY MADE THE GAME LESS FUN!!!

Then don't play... I don't understand why you think you're entitled to something?

Your use of caps and foul language denotes me to believe that you're under the age of 14. :eek: :rolleyes:

Obi-Cyph
05-10-2002, 02:55 AM
Originally posted by henrychan415

It made the game less fun for you and some others. It made the game more fun for me and others.

Do you need a tissue henry? Why, I think you do.