PDA

View Full Version : My finished CTF Level

Thrahl
05-07-2002, 07:47 PM
Well finally got it done and uploaded someplace. Send it here as well over the weekend but no real sign of it seeing light of day yet. ;) My guess is the folks here are busy with a ton of files being thrown at them.

In the meantime you can see it at http://www.jedioutcastmaps.com/map.php?id=77

They also have some screenshots of the level there as well to mull over.

Hope you enjoy it.

DannyJAllTheWay
05-07-2002, 11:26 PM
We haven't seen people make too many ctf maps. Most of the new maps are duel, not that there is anything wrong with that. I like seeing a variety of maps though.;)

Grets Sirob
05-07-2002, 11:30 PM
I'm making a ctf one.

Thrahl
05-08-2002, 12:46 AM
Well when I first started playing online with JK2 I played duels but then tried CTF and Jedimaster verisons.. and well.. LOVE EM. So thats why I tried my hand at one to see what I could come up with. Thinking of doing another one as well and perhaps a Jedimaster map as well.

RichDiesal
05-08-2002, 01:19 AM
Bah, you people need to redirect energy into making SP maps like me. Takes much more time and is much more rewarding, really. :D

Although I need help making cinematics! :p

NI Knight of Ni
05-08-2002, 04:36 AM
I went an explored it all. I think it has good potential for good gameplay with all the corners and a few pillars here and there.

The map is more thought out in game play than time spent in decorating. I like that. More R_speeds.

I think this is a good map to grab for 6-20

Note though, I think just putting in the spawn points for all modes would broad'in the possibilities.

UniKorn
05-08-2002, 07:14 AM
Looks real nice.

Thrahl
05-08-2002, 12:55 PM
Thanks for the views folks.

The level was designed only for a CTF game so thats why I only set it up that way.

As for SP maps... well.. I may tackle one someday, but really prefer the multiplayer aspect of this. I seriously doubt I could do justice to a SP setup for a Star Wars shooter. :)

Now for my newbie question of the days... R_speeds?

kanehart
05-08-2002, 03:38 PM
Nice. I have even seen my own map there. good work.