PDA

View Full Version : MP 1st player saber

Prezhulio
05-08-2002, 06:51 PM
Now this is probably either really stupid of me and its sitting right in front of me or its a good question. Im going to go with its a stupid question. Ok ive been trying since i bought the game to figure out how to do first person saber view in multiplayer. Can you do this? if so how and thanks
Rock on=w=

rut-wa jodar
05-08-2002, 07:20 PM
It`s not possible at the moment only in SP game SORRY !!!
:( :(

Ferox
05-08-2002, 07:45 PM
yeah! ive wanted to do first person saber in mp too..

but to be honest.. im a 1st person nut i love it and i play it in every game(currently playing morrowind, great 1st person) and i have to say the first person saber kinda sucks in jk2.

EDOX
05-08-2002, 07:57 PM
What I was wondering is if you can move the camera out more in 3rd person. I always feel like I am cramped when I use the light saber. I am sure it probibly can't be done but I would be nice to be a little farther out from the character.

rut-wa jodar
05-08-2002, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by EDOX
What I was wondering is if you can move the camera out more in 3rd person. I always feel like I am cramped when I use the light saber. I am sure it probibly can't be done but I would be nice to be a little farther out from the character.

Good Idea EDOX it should be possible might even be possible to zoom in for people who want 1st person view

rut-wa jodar
05-08-2002, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by EDOX

Yes you can I just tried it. enable cheats and type in console cg_thirdpersonrange, it will give u default range just increase by factors of 10 until desired range is met. :clone: