PDA

View Full Version : This Patch Really Does Suck ( Must Read )

henrychan415
05-09-2002, 01:23 PM
THIS PATCH FREAKING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHOEVER LIKES IT IS PROBABLY A NEWBIE. SABER COMBAT IS COMPLETELY RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEY, I BET THOSE POSITIVE POSTS ABOUT THE PATCH IN THIS FORUM ARE PROBABLY FROM THE DEVELOPERS THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE TRYING TO GET US TO LIKE THEIR PATCH!!!!!! DONT LET THEM GET TO YOU!!! THIS PATCH REALLY DOES SUCK, AND WE ALL KNOW TIT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK IM GONNA POST THIS EVERYWHERE

Aegis
05-09-2002, 01:29 PM
Two things.

First, constructive critcism. Learn it.

Second, Anger management, please.

Murdoch
05-09-2002, 01:32 PM
I find your lack of faith disturbing.

(bet you never saw that one coming)

ThePeople'sJedi
05-09-2002, 01:36 PM
:violin:

henrychan415
05-09-2002, 01:37 PM
HAHA YOU GUYS SOUND LIKE BOTS THE WAY YOU TYPE YOUR COMMENTS

Jedi-Bert
05-09-2002, 01:40 PM
...and you sound like an ass the way you type yours... so whats your point?

henrychan415
05-09-2002, 01:41 PM
AND YOU SOUND LIKE AN ******* THE WAY YOU TYPE YOURS. THE PATCH IS GAY BY THE WAY

Murdoch
05-09-2002, 01:45 PM
So are you.

Tenshu
05-09-2002, 01:47 PM
Why is this topic a "must read" again?

Ever played another FPS, like say Counter-Strike, noobboy?
In counter-strike, all the noobs with a lack of faith(well put Murdoch) whine like 4-year olds about every new patch that's released. EVERY SINGLE DAMN new patch. Would anyone here ever want to change 1.4 back to, say, 4.0? NO

Now find something interesting to do.

Ravengods: needs tweaking(damage++, blocking--,...). But I am forever in your debt.

Jedi-Bert
05-09-2002, 01:49 PM
what makes this patch gay? is it attracted to other patches, is it in a relationship with one of them, does it have explicit fantasies about other patches?

RoyalGuard
05-09-2002, 01:50 PM
Ah, how I love informed debates and critical gameplay assessment.

THE PATCH IS GAY BY THE WAY

The insight! The sophistication! How long you must have pondered this momentous opinion, waiting and rehearsing it time and time again to get the meaning just right...

So are you.

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to your level and beat you with experience :)

-Kztzphl
05-09-2002, 01:52 PM
http://66.51.121.213/~otf/images/ps/Ban/Ban%20him.jpg

kthxbai! :jawa

henrychan415
05-09-2002, 01:53 PM
HEY, ITS ANOTHER ONE OF THOSE GAY GUYS THAT LIKE TO REPEAT PEOPLE'S POST. HAHAHAHAHHA LOLOALHAHALOALAOALHAHAHAHHAHAHAOALOAAL~~~~@@

henrychan415
05-09-2002, 02:05 PM
WHY THE **** DO YOU *******S END YOUR COMMENTS WITH A QUOTE? HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA THAT MAKES ME LAUGH HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAA

-Kztzphl
05-09-2002, 02:09 PM
k.

henrychan415
05-09-2002, 02:12 PM
TO THAT GAY NOOBOY WHO WAS COMPARING THE OUTCAST PATCH TO THE COUNTER STRIKE PATCH:

HEY YOU FAGGOT, BOTH PATCHES ARE SIMILAR IN TWO WAYS. ONE, THEY ARE NEWBIE FRIENDLY, AND TWO, THEY SUCK!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH. THOSE *******S SHOULD OF NEVER FVCKED WITH THE WALK BUTTON IN CS. BET YOU DONT CARE BECAUSE YOURE A NOOBOY , YOU DONT USE IT HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE OUTCAST 1.03 PATCH IS GAY BY THE WAY HAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHH **** YOU GUYS

Nill the Mean
05-09-2002, 02:16 PM
Do not have a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

Abom|nation
05-09-2002, 02:16 PM
Haha, they should make this guy a Moderator.. no, really.

Ricko
05-09-2002, 02:17 PM
http://beer.wawaron.net/mourn/cheese.gif

-Kztzphl
05-09-2002, 02:20 PM
To henrychan415
http://66.51.121.213/~otf/images/ps/I%20Don't%20Care/Call%20someone%20who%20gives%20a%20sh-t.jpg

B0MBER II
05-09-2002, 02:21 PM
Dude shut the hell up.

So what if your 1 out of 100 people who doesn't like the patch.

Your bitching and whining aren't going to make Ravensoft change their mind about the tweaks they made.

Keep it up and you'll soon be banned.

Tenshu
05-09-2002, 02:21 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
Nice touch. It makes us think you have humour, and hence, a life.

Any game, any place. I win, you lose.

You see, being good at a game is having control over the situation. Physical or verbal aggression points to a lack of power and control.

An all-capital, nogood sequence of noobish words indicates your weakness.

Byebye now

Ricko
05-09-2002, 02:23 PM
to: henry

http://beer.wawaron.net/mourn/stfu.jpg

Love

-Beer AkA Ricko

henrychan415
05-09-2002, 02:25 PM
HEY YOU FAGGOT. ITS MORE LIKE 80-100. MOST OF THESE GOOD COMMENTS ABOUT THE PATCH ARE FROM THE DEVELOPERS,( A FRIEND THAT WORKS FOR LUCASARTS TOLD ME) AND SOME OF IT ARE FROM NOOBIES WHO DONT KNOW ANYTHING HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH **** YOU GUYS

Star ReaVeR
05-09-2002, 02:25 PM
huh did you say we know tit my friend ? (I only read the first post)

well I was thinkin yesterday too that the patch kinda sux, ofcourse we need to get used to it, hey but it really is fun, I had the best sabre duels in my life :) totally awesome, only the throw spamming is much bigger now that's my only complaint :) good work guys, and you henrychanwhatever get a life and just get used to it, like me, over and out

One more kill for me!

Star ReaVeR
05-09-2002, 02:28 PM
oh yeah wanna match? I know for sure I will beat the **** out of you, with that attitude of yours, you really need to be thought a lesson henrychanwhateveryournameis

henrychan415
05-09-2002, 02:29 PM
TO TENSHU THE GAY:

ARE YOU A PSYCKAYATRIST HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHAHAHHAAHAH YOU SOUND LIKE AN ******* BY THE WAY
BYE BYE NOW HAHAHAHAH ALOL

Ricko
05-09-2002, 02:31 PM
And here we have a prime example of what happens when you get molested by your father.

Please do not feed the troll.

-Kztzphl
05-09-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by Ricko
And here we have a prime example of what happens when you get molested by your father.

Please do not feed the troll.

ROFL :D

Nill the Mean
05-09-2002, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by henrychan415
TO TENSHU THE GAY:

ARE YOU A PSYCKAYATRIST HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAAHAHAHHAAHAH YOU SOUND LIKE AN ******* BY THE WAY
BYE BYE NOW HAHAHAHAH ALOL

Erm... you sure you're OK?
Don't stab your eyes out or anything...

Star ReaVeR
05-09-2002, 02:33 PM
indeed Ricko, this guy is even ignoring half of us, like the little baby he is

henrychan415
05-09-2002, 02:33 PM
I AM HENRYCHAN, THE BEST NET GAMER IN THE WORLD. HERE ARE THE LIST OF GAMES I DOMINATE:

COUNTER STRIKE 1.3 -BEST
JEDI OUTCAST 1.02- BEST
TUROK 2- SECOND BEST
MIDTOWN MADNESS 2- BEST

HAHHAHA I AM THE BEST AT MOST OF THOSE GAMES AHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA IM GOOD HAHAAHA HAHA I AM DEFINATELY THE BEST. BY THE WAY, I AM THE BEST AT JEDI OUTCAST, THE GAME YOU PLAY HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Star ReaVeR
05-09-2002, 02:35 PM
hehe with that anger of you? so what
everyone is a master here, I was an Unreal Tournament master, Wolfenstein master, Diablo 2 master and I AM a Jedi outcast master ;) quit whining with the patch boy, if you really are a master you will get used to it and own everyone and not whine on this forum

Abom|nation
05-09-2002, 02:36 PM
Counter-Strike 1.3? Let me guess, you think 1.4 SI TEH GAYYEST PATCH EVARR!

Ricko
05-09-2002, 02:36 PM
Since you are the best, let me present you with this award.

http://beer.wawaron.net/mourn/assclown.jpg

henrychan415
05-09-2002, 02:42 PM
HHAHAHAH YOU ARE AN UGLY KID RICKO

Nill the Mean
05-09-2002, 02:45 PM
HHAHAHAH YOU ARE AN UGLY KID RICKO
BAN THIS AMOEBA

Abom|nation
05-09-2002, 02:48 PM
Please, I think Amoeba is a bit too classy for him ;)

jedi-redemption
05-09-2002, 02:57 PM
Im sorry people i luv this game i really do. gunna be better than quake methinks. ok henry you dont like the patch. i agree the patch has made the game look more sloppy (ie them damn things that pop above your head when your typing)

but the developers are trying to suit every1s taste. they have done a brilliant job making the game.

i repeat. i dont like the patch. but im keeping it to myself. we can just hope they will release another patch thats better than this one. oh and btw the game has only been out for like 2 months. hl has had around 15-30 patches. just get used to the game dude.

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

henrychan415
05-09-2002, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by Tenshu

Nice touch. It makes us think you have humour, and hence, a life.

Any game, any place. I win, you lose.

You see, being good at a game is having control over the situation. Physical or verbal aggression points to a lack of power and control.

An all-capital, nogood sequence of noobish words indicates your weakness.

Byebye now

NICE POEM LOL

DarkAgent
05-10-2002, 12:27 AM
Stay off the drugs, Henry.

:rolleyes:

KalFalnal
05-10-2002, 03:04 AM
To stupid to live.

Tain
05-10-2002, 03:15 AM

Wicket the Ewok
05-10-2002, 09:49 AM
henrychan415 = :newbie:

nemis111
05-10-2002, 09:56 AM
henrychan is 100% correct, I dont know where your guys brain resides, prolly in some ass but this patch has made the game very homosexual. IT SUCKS !! IT"S BORING !! IT"S RETARD FRIENDLY, THEY HAVE KILLED ALL SKILL, THEY HAVE RUINED THE PERFECT GAME< YES RAVEN YOU HAVE TURNED GOLD INTO STINKIN **** !!!! SHAME ON YOU , SHAMEEEEEEEEEEE

bastards, I want my money back

Nookie
05-10-2002, 10:02 AM
They killed all the skill? WHAT skill? All people would do is keep swinging their saber around like it was Ballerena or something. I guess that's the only technique you had, hmm? At least people now have to master the moves instead of just lunging forward.

jedialphaknight
05-10-2002, 10:29 AM
Hey guys, two things, first off, this guy is obviously just doing this to bother us, nuther thing, he is just plain gay.

why is he always shouting

OMFG n00b SEPELLING THIGNS RIHGT IS GYA!!!1 I LAF AT JEW!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ALOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HVAE TO SCRAEM AND KEEP CAPS LOKC DONW!!!!!!!!!!

wait I can predict his next message.

**** YOU FAG you suck I can own you yeah yeah your so damn predictable

Plz stop harrassing everyone yeah sweet I am ugly or something dumb like that god its people like you who deserve to be shot and killed, scum of the earth.

why not actually get used to the patch then try and play ?

no no wait here is your responce:

"OMFG FAG FAG I HAVE PLAYED I COULD OWN YOU OMFG YOU n00b!"

yeah I know, you played it for 5 minutes, now you can't spam DFA and use heavy all the time, you have to learn skill. All the true players would adapt, and I don't use heavy I use medium and light and this patch wasn't that big of a difference but I guess your one of those "skilled" people who use heavy, please do us a favor and stfu, cuz YOU are the n00b

PS: yeah I know we can all predict your next message with !^30 just save the server the computation time and just not post anymore.

DarthLonestar
05-10-2002, 10:45 AM
http://crazy.codetroop.com/randimg/imgs/eepeep.jpg

DarkAgent
05-10-2002, 12:19 PM
Am I the only one out there that appreciates HenryChan's posts and threads? This guy is absolutely hillarious! :p (and really really ghey).

I just got finished going thru forum history reading all of Henry's threads.... ROFL - he's so pathetic its just damn funny.

Moderators - please don't ban this guy - the forum needs more funny sh*t like this

c'mon Henry.... Keep posting man.... you slay me :p

DA

DarkAgent
05-10-2002, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by nemis111
IT SUCKS !! IT"S BORING !! IT"S RETARD FRIENDLY, THEY HAVE KILLED ALL SKILL, THEY HAVE RUINED THE PERFECT GAME< YES RAVEN YOU HAVE TURNED GOLD INTO STINKIN **** !!!! SHAME ON YOU , SHAMEEEEEEEEEEE

Nemis111, I didn't know that whatever Henry had was contageous. I'm so sorry dude :p

San'en
05-10-2002, 01:20 PM

Darthtoast
05-10-2002, 01:38 PM
It's lovely to see how mature some people are. Flaming others because their opinion is different just makes you look unschooled. The fact that you just type in all caps and call everyone f*ggots, etc is really sad. If you REALLY don't like the patch, why post something like this? This post won't change the next patch at all. Raven will ignore posts like this, because a) you're screaming and complaining and b) because you haven't even said what you didn't like.

If you're going to start a post like this, at least keep it civil, give specific complaints and LISTEN and READ what others say.

SaberPro
05-10-2002, 01:39 PM
I say violin is a wonderful instrument :)

-=VIB=- Wang
05-10-2002, 02:15 PM
I AM A DUMBASS THAT LIKES TO SUCK THE DICK OF CATTLE WHILE HAVING A DILDO GO IN AND OUT OF MY ASS! I TYPE IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE I AM A STUPID NEWB AND HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT MY CAPS LOCK KEY. I DON'T HOW TO QUOTE SOMEBODY AND MY MOTHER RAPED ME AS A CHILD AND I LIKED IT WHEN DADDY HELPED HER WITH HIS BIG COCK. I AM A FAT TEENAGER WITH A SMALL DICK WHO CAN'T GET LAID BECAUSE I HAVE TOO MANY ZITS ON MY FACE AND I REALLY LIKE OLD MEN, JUST LIKE MY DADDY! I AM JUST SCREAMING FOR PEOPLE TO MAKE FUN OF ME, SO PLEASE DO IT.

Wow, henrychan415, you hit it right on the spot. Dude, do I ever feel sorry for you.

Equal Opposites
05-10-2002, 02:24 PM
http://www.cyborganics.org/components/images/Maxforum/bobby.jpg

Octavius
05-10-2002, 04:09 PM
I AM HENRYCHAN, THE BEST NET GAMER IN THE WORLD. HERE ARE THE LIST OF GAMES I DOMINATE:

Just a warning Henry. To state you are the best is to call someone to challenge you who is better than you are. No-one that is truly that skilled would be so stupid as to advertise it to the world. Remember, there is ALWAYS someone better than you. And if not, someone will soon be born that is...

Darthtoast
05-10-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by -=VIB=- Wang

Wow, henrychan415, you hit it right on the spot. Dude, do I ever feel sorry for you.

Kinda funny, but you'll probably get into trouble for it