PDA

View Full Version : Strange Things Happening on Folor


Wraith 5
05-09-2002, 08:55 PM
The group drops out of hyperspace in range of corasont.

"Corasont control this is Fighter Bravo 13 out of Naboo and escorts, we need emergincy landing and meeting with chancalor Palpitin" saya Gabree


"Bravo 13 this is Corasont Control, you are cleared for emergency landing on landing pad 125793 in the senate districe. Chancalor Palpaitin has been informed and awaits you in his office. A transport will be waiting for you at the landing pad."

You land and are escorted to the Chancalor's office.

Gabree tells the stroy of how she arrives on Tatooine, and with the help of the rest of the group, the story about what happens after that is told.


"I was afraid something like this would happen. A report just went across my desk today saying that it happered that some of the trade federation ships at Folor were disapering, but when i asked the goverment at Folor about this they said that all the ships were still there..."


"With that kinda prof, i can't bring this to the senate, the only way it can be brought to the senate is to prove that there are ships missing from the Folor shipyard. I would suggest that you make your way there and conferm that the ships are really not there."

Good Luck.


With that the group leaves. "I know you figured that this would be the end, but it looks to be just the begining and i most ask if any of you will continue with me?"


a beep at the secrataries desk brings one more pices of information from the Chancalor. "Oh there are a few people i have sent to your landing pad that should be able to help you."



[gm-speak] OK group, i want every one to report in, next time i post the group will take off for Folor [/gm-speak]

TieDefender75
05-09-2002, 09:02 PM
*YAY FIRST POST*

*Crunchy roars with impatience*

Note: can i speak english, but in the game it is in wookie?

Heavyarms
05-09-2002, 09:21 PM
protector 2, standing by.

I perform a scan of my ship at the landing pad, performing full diagnostic tests.

DashRendar
05-09-2002, 10:03 PM
Originally posted by TieDefender75
*YAY FIRST POST*

*Crunchy roars with impatience*

Note: can i speak english, but in the game it is in wookie?

I got the idea that you and Scipio should make up a code that you two would only know. Then he could translate for you. Although you can type your actions in English, of course.

"I'm still with ya Gabree. I never leave an unfinished job. Although this could be quite dangerous, especially if they find out your indentification."*I bow to Palpatine and head for the exit*

Clefo
05-09-2002, 11:02 PM
W00t! This is the Aramster reporting in!

Tie Guy
05-10-2002, 12:23 AM
"Nasina'k reporting in, blaster charged and ready."

I walk aboard the ship from my position on the outside edge of the platform

Eets
05-10-2002, 07:14 PM
"I pledge my honor to you as a Jedi Gabree. I shall remain by your side throughout this mission."

hannibalscipio
05-13-2002, 12:36 AM
"Ha ha! Of course I'm in! A million credits couldn't keep me out of this! Well, maybe a million COULD, but that's not the point. Attianus Gladd, reporting for duty!"

Tie Guy
05-13-2002, 06:55 PM
"If we can dispense with the pleasantries, i think we have a mission to accomplish. We'd better get going."

darthfergie
05-16-2002, 10:11 PM
*stands in a corner watching all the people shout their hurahs and just laughs*

TieDefender75
05-18-2002, 08:35 PM
*roars* (can we go yet?)

*stands next to eets*

hannibalscipio
05-20-2002, 12:08 PM
I fiddle with my gear, waiting to be off, and ponder at the antics of those who seek to become strong by denying themselves the pleasures of human interaction, but fail miserably.

TieDefender75
05-21-2002, 01:47 PM
Note: WOAH! dont make it so technical scipio

Wait to receive new orders from Gabree.

Heavyarms
05-21-2002, 03:45 PM
*gets in the ship, where he promptly falls asleep, and his face hits the control panel, and then knocks the stick forward, and the ship crashes into the side of the docking bay.*

*wakes up*

Wow, I almost had a horrifying thing happen!

*something ripples under Protector 2's skin*
Uh oh... *spider leaps out of his forearm*

*wakes up in the cockpit*

I hope I'm awake this time...

DashRendar
05-22-2002, 08:58 AM
Din finally wakes up and finds himself curled up in a ball beside his fighter with a trail of Drool going all the way to the edge of the Landing Pad. Then he sees the rest of the group coming so he skillfully leaps into his cockpit. Nashina'k, Attanius, Crunchy, Trage, Aran, and Eets'chula pile into the freighter while Gabree heads to her fighter, but then changes her mind and heads into the freighter, too. Gam Chil climbs into his cockpit. A few seconds later all three ships lift off and head towards open space. After plunging through the atmosphere Gabree sets the Hyperspace coordinates and soon the whole group is in Hyperspace.

Ok guys Wraith will be back in a little, in the mean time just post what you want to do in the ships.

Eets
05-22-2002, 09:49 AM
*Eets'chula begins arguing with fergie about trading antics*

hannibalscipio
05-22-2002, 12:02 PM
I fiddle with my gear some more, and try to tell a story to Eets'chula while he's arguing with Fergie. Finally, I give up and sit down on the ground, bored, and looking for something to do.

(story-telling is my Entertainment skill, btw)

Tie Guy
05-22-2002, 12:22 PM
"Anyone up for some sabaac?"

I sit down at the table and pull out a deck of cards.

Heavyarms
05-22-2002, 01:04 PM
Din pulls his ship into flying-V formation, and sends a radio call.

"Hello, everyone. this is protector 2 calling. Maintaining guard formation on your wing."

Eets
05-22-2002, 01:58 PM
Disgusted, Eets'chula throws his hands up in surrender to Fergie, and walks over to Nasinak and joins him in playing Sabacc.

darthfergie
05-22-2002, 04:36 PM
*Fergie gets up and follows Eets to the Sabaac table still argueing the point*

Put your money where your...um...hand is...EETS!!

*sits down and starts to play*

DashRendar
05-22-2002, 05:45 PM
Uh HA, you're in Hyperspace, and I don't think there are formations in Hyperspace. :D

"This is Protector 1. Anyone up for some cybe holochess? I just got a system put into this fighter!"

darthfergie
05-22-2002, 08:34 PM
Quiet!!!

I'm concentrating on this hand.

I'll raise you again Eets!

Heavyarms
05-22-2002, 09:00 PM
actually, there are, dash. Ever noticed how the whole rebel fleet came out in formation at endor?

TieDefender75
05-22-2002, 09:19 PM
*walk to holochess table and roars*

*pulls out ten credits and puts them on the table*

ROAR!!(anyone want to play?)

Tie Guy
05-22-2002, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Heavyarms
actually, there are, dash. Ever noticed how the whole rebel fleet came out in formation at endor?

And did you ever notice how the Falcon was alone in hyperspace? they leave in formation so that they come out in formation, they don't manuver in hyperspace.


I throw a card into the radomizer and hope for a 6 of sabers.

Eets
05-22-2002, 10:54 PM
Spast! The 2 of Jesters :(

Heavyarms
05-23-2002, 08:27 AM
ah well. *****

I watch the messed up space of hyperspace out my window.

darthfergie
05-23-2002, 12:44 PM
BOOOOYAAAAH!!!!

I got this funny looking yellow card with a skull on it!!!

hannibalscipio
05-24-2002, 01:31 PM
"Um, I got an eleven with my first two cards. What does that mean?"

Wraith 5
05-28-2002, 11:30 AM
*You arive at folor to find a planet nearly incirculed with ships. Thought on closer inspection you find the most of the ships are shutdown and not working.*

"This must be the right place, look at all the died ships. There must be hundereds of them, if not thousands. It would take a life time to count all the ships to see if the ones we are looking for are here."

*Gabree calls the planet offices...*

"This is Folor shipyard control can i help you?"


"Yes i am Gabree, from the planet Naboo sent by the senate to check on the trade federation ships."

"Yes please come down we would be happy to help..."


*And with that you start your landing to the planet.*

Tie Guy
05-28-2002, 11:39 AM
I gather up my winnings and get ready for the landing. I don't really expect there to be trouble on the station but i pull out my blaster, check that my blaster is fully charged, and then place it back in my holster.

darthfergie
05-28-2002, 01:26 PM
"Dang right when I was going to win!"

*puts skiffer back in its hidden place within his robes*

*starts arguing with Eets over exotic refrigeration methods while gathering up his gear and then securing his saftey belt:D *

Heavyarms
05-28-2002, 01:33 PM
"Protector 2, falling in landing escort formation on your right wing. Stay tight on the left, protector 1."

With that, I whip out my quiver and bow, and finger for my blaster while flying the ship.

hannibalscipio
05-28-2002, 02:00 PM
I check my Mos Eisley Special and anxiously await our arrival.

DashRendar
05-28-2002, 08:12 PM
*I hug the Port side of the freighter and visually, as well with my scanners, survey the landing site*

TieDefender75
05-28-2002, 08:22 PM
i attempt to land

hannibalscipio
05-30-2002, 05:46 PM
I pace around my section of the ship, anxious to begin our venture.

Tie Guy
06-02-2002, 10:36 PM
I twiddle my fingers, wondering if we are ever going to land.

hannibalscipio
06-03-2002, 01:58 AM
I try to twiddle my fingers faster than my hairy Wookiee companion as I await our arrival.

Tie Guy
06-03-2002, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by hannibalscipio
I try to twiddle my fingers faster than my hairy Wookiee companion as I await our arrival.

I resent that! I'm a Kubaz, not some big furry oaf.

darthfergie
06-03-2002, 04:01 PM
*wonders how his companions can twidle their fingers so fast*

TieDefender75
06-04-2002, 05:25 PM
ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!!(I RESENT THAT!!!!!!!!)

resent that! I'm a Kubaz, not some big furry oaf.

Heavyarms
06-04-2002, 05:33 PM
*sits in cockpit drooling, if Duros drool...*

Wraith 5
06-07-2002, 12:07 PM
*gm-speak* damn i did it again!!! *end gm-speak*

The group lands and finds themself in the middle of a hugh city.

"Alright, the main offices should be this way" Gabree points in a northen derection, "thought we have some time to look around if you want."

*gm-speak*OK sorry about not posting again... I was reminded that i told you that you would have a chance to buy stuff, so just tell me which derection you would like to go. There are buildings of all kindas everywhere, you never know what you will find unless you look. *end gm-speak*

hannibalscipio
06-07-2002, 12:32 PM
I begin looking around for a business that might sell weapons and devices I could use with my bird.

Heavyarms
06-07-2002, 12:59 PM
I begin looking for a weapons and device shop...

Eets
06-07-2002, 01:20 PM
*Eets'chula searches for a place to buy droids*

(Yes, I'm serious ;))

darthfergie
06-07-2002, 01:22 PM
*Looks at Eets*
You want another butler? Or an assasin droid this time?

*thinks to himself*
You know...this blaster really sucks...I want the Blastech 15,678,950 so I can cap mofos like syrup on a pancake...but I'll settle for a decent blaster with more power...

Eets
06-07-2002, 01:27 PM
"I was thinking more along the lines of an Astromech model. I hear they have a Folor Exclusive here!"

darthfergie
06-07-2002, 01:33 PM
"ASTROMECH!!! YOU CAN'T EVEN FLY!!! What do you want with an astromech? Lockpicking skills?"
*starts arguing over astromech effciency with Eets*

Eets
06-07-2002, 01:35 PM
*continues the argument with Fergie*

"It would be handy to have around, unlike your dumb old battle droid with a hole in it's chest!"


(:D and this is where the fun of RPGing really is!)

darthfergie
06-07-2002, 01:39 PM
"OH YEAH! My Battle Droid can at least shoot people...sometimes, but still! It's better! And it was free!"
*shouting match/arguement conts.*

DashRendar
06-07-2002, 02:39 PM
Eets, if you want an R2 you'll need at least 3000 credits.

"I, too am looking for an astromech, although not one to help me fly, more along Eets'chula's reasonings."

Wraith 5
06-07-2002, 04:10 PM
The group, looking for a shop with droids or equipment (weapon type) see a sign that says...

"Come to Zacko's, home of the Folor Exclusive the best astromech in the galaxy!"

Also on the bottem on the sign is very small writing the has been scrated out, but it looks like one of the words maybe "weapons"

The sign is old, and looks to have been there for at lest 20 years, but the directions are still very clear "head east on this street 4 block, the head north on wichy fly for 10 blocks, we are on the corner of wichy fly and fed bulivard"

DashRendar
06-07-2002, 04:16 PM
*I follow the directions to Zacko's*

"What a weird name, sounds almost crazy."

Heavyarms
06-07-2002, 04:40 PM
walks along to zacko's.

Eets
06-07-2002, 05:45 PM
*Eets'chula lets go of his Jedi forethoughts and gives into his primal Jawa character and makes a run for the store*

Tie Guy
06-08-2002, 09:47 PM
I keep looking around for a place where i can get some food, i'm starving.

TieDefender75
06-09-2002, 01:46 PM
roar (food would be nice)

Wraith 5
06-10-2002, 07:11 PM
*The Group arrives at Zacko's, to find a very big blob looking alien*

"Velcomy to Zacko's, Vhast can i's bein doin for youst?"


*GM-speak* you guys looking for food can stay outside and look for a place if you want...

DashRendar
06-10-2002, 07:18 PM
"I vam looking vor vone ov vose new R8 droids Intrustrial Automations is vaking, and verhaps a heavy vistol."

***sorry couldn't resist***

Heavyarms
06-10-2002, 07:59 PM
Walks into zacko's, and looks over at this droid that looks like a battle droid. * flips him on*

"I am R6L9, security/sentry/repair droid."

"Really, what features do you have?"

"I come standard with sonic and motion sensors, welder, telescopic sight, diagnostics package, and a built in comlink."

"sounds good for my purposes. What weapon do you have?"
*opens a holster in his leg*

"This vibrosword. I am also programmed to use a blaster."

"You sound like the droid I need. Come along, I will take you with me. My name is Din. I am pleased to make your aquaintence. I will have you meet my friends shortly."

Eets
06-10-2002, 08:42 PM
*Eets'chula stands with his nose and hands pressed against the outside glass, staring longingly at the Folor Exclusive. He finally decides to enter the shop and looks around for lightsaber parts (e.g. handle, power cells, etc...), waiting for [dash] to finish with the storekeep so he can buy his new droid.*

TieDefender75
06-11-2002, 09:49 PM
roar......
(come [tie guy's name here], lets find somewhere to eat)

Tie Guy
06-12-2002, 12:41 AM
"What? Stop your moaning, I don't understand. Anyways, i'm getting pretty hungry now, lets find someplace to eat."

*waves to other guys*

"We'll see you later. If you need us you know our comm channels."

Wraith 5
06-14-2002, 11:59 AM
wery good vir, i haven lots ov those vew R8 droids,.

They are sitting ovver vhere, vhy don't you haven a lookn...


And vhy vould you been askn if i havn veapons?

DashRendar
06-14-2002, 12:20 PM
"Your sign sorta told me and unless you want to become a puddle on your floor I reccomend you give it to me," *I point my blaster over the counter*



Mind you this is just a bluff.

hannibalscipio
06-14-2002, 01:43 PM
I watch with surprise and anticipation my companion's unusually bold move. And also, if there are any weapons to be had, I am eager to pick them up, too.

Eets
06-14-2002, 02:02 PM
*Eets'chula puts his hand on his friend's blaster and turns it away.*

"I'm sure he would be happy to assist us."

*Eets'chula attempts a mind trick on the shopkeeper*


(I don't remember if I have the feat/skill or not, but it'd be cool, no? :D)

DashRendar
06-14-2002, 02:36 PM
*I shrug off the Jawa and point the gun at Zacko again*

"So is it a deal or not?"



Eets, you don't have the skill, and I want the gun. K?

TieDefender75
06-14-2002, 02:47 PM
*crunchy walk the folor streets looking for a food advertisment*

*moans in disbelief of no signs yet*

Heavyarms
06-14-2002, 03:01 PM
*me and R6 walk quietly out of the store, while I deposit the credits on the counter.*

"Ok, R6. The two bickering idiots are eets'chula and {fergie}, and the funny furry thing thataway is Nasina'k. The other one is Crunchy, I think. And there is protector one, whatever his name is.

Wraith 5
06-14-2002, 05:33 PM
*Zacko, draws a blaster with astonding speed, and points it right at the head of Gam*


"Drop the weapon, and i may let you life!"

DashRendar
06-14-2002, 05:38 PM
*I look down at my gun, look at him, look at my gun, then look at him*

"You know it's funny I came in for a droid and a gun and I still haven't gotten either...."

*I drop my gun*

"I'm to be protecting, and I'm not doing it very well, so I'll pay you an extra 100 credits for your trouble."

Tie Guy
06-14-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Heavyarms
*me and R6 walk quietly out of the store, while I deposit the credits on the counter.*

"Ok, R6. The two bickering idiots are eets'chula and {fergie}, and the funny furry thing thataway is Nasina'k. The other one is Crunchy, I think. And there is protector one, whatever his name is.

Geezes Man! I'm a Kubaz. Think Garindan in Mos Eisly. I'm wearing a black cloak and hood and have on red goggles. I have a longish snout and leathery skin, no fur.

I turn to my wookiee companion and point to nearby building. "Lets try that place over there," I say as i start walking over to it.

Heavyarms
06-14-2002, 06:03 PM
*signals R6 to draw his vibroblade*

*draws his own blaster*

"Hold a minute, R6. let us see what happens."

DashRendar
06-14-2002, 06:08 PM
*I push Din away*

"Don't mind my overlyexuberant partner."

*I walk over to Din and help him back up*

"We are officers of the law I overreacted, and I admit he had all the right to pull his gun on me."

*I walk over to the counter and present my badge*

"I'm Officer Gam'Chil of the Republic, I again appologize for my overreaction and if you could just present me and my friend Eets'chula here with our equipment we can be on our way."

Wraith 5
06-14-2002, 06:11 PM
"wery good" *putting blaster away* "So heren is the droida youn were lookn for"

*R8-D4, rolls forward*

"That vill be 1850 credits"

"Now why do you think i have weapons? That vould be illegal vister cop."


*mean while outside...*

Nasina'k and Crunchy, find one of the best food places on this street

"Welcome to Folor's best Restaraunt, would you like to order?"

DashRendar
06-14-2002, 06:22 PM
*I hand 1950 credits to Zacko*

"Your sign, although a little unclear, still DID say you had weapons. You would be serving the Republic if you could help me out hear. Do you have any Heavy Blaster Pistols?"

Heavyarms
06-14-2002, 06:25 PM
*din, being a duros, walks around looking for a speeder or something for him to a pilot, with R6 doing a scan for something*

Wraith 5
06-14-2002, 06:27 PM
Vell sir, i don't havin a lisinces to ben selln veapons....


But i doin havn von for keptn a privite collection, mayben youn wouldn like to purcase von of does...

But letn me helpn your othern friends heren first, i see your othern cop partner, hasn already picked out a droid, and leftn his creds...

*Looks at Eets*

And whatn mite youn bein lookn for little von

DashRendar
06-14-2002, 06:34 PM
*I stand back and listen to the negotiations between Eets'chula and Zacko*

Eets
06-14-2002, 07:04 PM
"Hello friend!" Eets'chula says with an unnoticable smile. "I'd like to purchase that Folor Exclusive in the display over there, and I'm also looking for some assorted metal pieces, such as a cylindrical handle. Any assistance you could provide would be excellent."

Tie Guy
06-14-2002, 10:34 PM
I ponder over the menu given to me by the waiter. Should i get the nerf stew? Or should it be the fillet? Hmmm....decisions decisions.

"I'll have today's special thanks, and glass of dihydrogen oxide please."

I hand my menu over to the waitor and wonder what Crunchy will order. Some kind of raw meat most likely, i think to myself.

TieDefender75
06-15-2002, 12:14 AM
ROAR!!!!!!!!!!!
(sounds like a slab of meat)

Wraith 5
06-17-2002, 10:49 PM
*The waiter takes the menus and heads for the kitchen*

back in zackos*

"Yes my little firend, vhy don't you look though that vin ower there, see if you can find the metal stuff, you are look for, vhile i get you new droid out of the vindow"

*Zacko point to a huge bin of metal parts or all shaps and sizes*

Eets
06-17-2002, 11:23 PM
*Eets'chula's eyes widen in astonishment as he runs over to the box and looks for parts to build himself a lightsaber*

hannibalscipio
06-18-2002, 12:37 AM
Doubtful of finding any of the type of explosives I want in this joint, I look around to perhaps find some parts to build a droid, or repair Fergie's battle droid.

Heavyarms
06-18-2002, 01:09 AM
hey, tie guy, it's hydrogen hydroxide, not dihidrogen oxide!

darthfergie
06-18-2002, 02:31 AM
*wakes up outside ship*

"Oh crap! I must have fallen asleep!"

*runs after Eet's force since*

Wraith 5
06-20-2002, 10:03 PM
eets's new droid rolls up to the counter...

eets has found serval things in the bin...

an old glowrod, that seems to have a good power sorcer, but the light function is destroyed. This glowrod most have been made for a jawa because it fits very well into eets's hand.

an old speeder bick handle bar, with everything still on it, looks like some cut it right of the bike

an old untily belt part that looks to have been a for storeing keys (that must be really really old)


*down the street a little ways*
Nasina'k's and Crunchy's meals arive, Nasina'k get a plate with both nerf stew, and a fillet.

Crunchy a hugh slab of meat that looks to have been freashly slaghtered.

Eets
06-20-2002, 10:19 PM
*Eets'chula grabs all of the parts and puts them on the store owner's counter*

I'll take all of these!

darthfergie
06-21-2002, 08:03 AM
*runs in the store*
Hi guys. Am I late? What did I miss? Who am I? What is the meaning of life, the universe and, everything?

DashRendar
06-21-2002, 09:33 AM
"You are Fergie, you missed a small scuffle, and the meaning of the Universe is only what you think it is. That help at all?"

hannibalscipio
06-21-2002, 09:57 PM
"Well, that's a good way to look at it, but I prefer another definition myself." I continue looking for explosives or something I could use with my bird.

TieDefender75
06-22-2002, 11:12 AM
*Crunchy attacks the meat with viciousness*
*almost smiles*

Tie Guy
06-23-2002, 03:20 AM
*wakes up with a jolt*

"Oh! Where am I?" I look around and remember i'm still in the restaraunt. "I had the darndest dream.


I just got back form vacation.

Oh, and Heavyarms, you obviously don't know much about nomenclature of molecules or the structure of them either. Water has two hydrogen and one oxygen bonded together, it is NOT hydrogen and the polyatomic ion hydroxide bonded together. It can become H+ and OH- and that is why all water has both acid and base in it, but since the acid and base are always even it is still neutral. But even that only happens in about 1/1000000000 of the molecules. Therefore, since both are gases and there are 2 hydrogen it is dihydrogen oxide. Ok? So stop trying to always prove me wrong all the time.


edit: I thought it was Dihydrogen monoxide, oh well, or is that right to? sorry didn't want to add another post in the game -Wraith 5

Heavyarms
06-23-2002, 05:07 AM
well, I learned it was hydrogen hydroxide from my chem teacher, cuz that is how it bonds to elements. Take it or leave it.


edit: Tell you teacher s/he is wrong ;) -Wraith 5

*resume playing*

Wraith 5
06-24-2002, 11:47 PM
*eets, pays for his stuff and his new droid, and is ready to leave*

*scipio (replace with game name shortly) looks thought the bins as well finds some old thermal dentornators, (they were defective units that don't work) and a really old looking midsection of a walking droid or some sort*

*fergie walks in* "Forty-Two is the ansver yousn are lookn wor" says Zacko...

"any vone else haven stuff they vould liken to buyn?"

darthfergie
06-25-2002, 12:22 AM
*GO WRAITH 5! I was hoping somebody would get that refrence;) *

"Got a decent blaster to replace this one?"

Heavyarms
06-25-2002, 12:42 AM
*walks around in the town square, looking for trouble, and hoping nothing bad happens, with R6 preforming sensor scans.*

Tie Guy
06-25-2002, 02:29 AM
I get up from my meal after paying and head back to the store, at least, i think i'm heading back.



You may be right Wraith, but i think you can say either one if it is only one atom. oh well....

hannibalscipio
06-25-2002, 03:12 AM
I pick up the stuff that I found, and offer the storekeeper a few credits for the junk, hoping I can get them repaired somehow.

TieDefender75
06-25-2002, 03:18 AM
I pay for my part of the food and go back to the store.

Redwing
06-25-2002, 09:06 AM
((Completely OOS, since I'm not in this story:

Dihydrogen monoxide (H2-O1), dihydrogen oxide (H2-O), and hydrogen hydroxide (H-OH) are all the same thing, so you're all right :D

*used dashes since he doesn't know how to make proper subscripts*

Oh, and Fergie, ask Zacko "But what is the question?" :D :D :D

/END OOS *tiptoes out*))

Tie Guy
06-25-2002, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Redwing
((Completely OOS, since I'm not in this story:

Dihydrogen monoxide (H2-O1), dihydrogen oxide (H2-O), and hydrogen hydroxide (H-OH) are all the same thing, so you're all right :D

*used dashes since he doesn't know how to make proper subscripts*

Oh, and Fergie, ask Zacko "But what is the question?" :D :D :D

/END OOS *tiptoes out*))

Same atoms, different structure. Its called an isomer and they are totally different. For example, one compund whose name i can't think of is a poisonous substance as one structure but completely harmless as another. They have the same atoms but they have different properties.


I walk into the store to find most of the party still standing around or talking to the shopkeeper.

"Guys, we better get going, we still have a mission to accomplish."

Eets
06-25-2002, 10:21 AM
*Eets'chula loads a blaster rifle into his new droid's spring loaded storage*

"I agree with Nasinak!"


(There's a chat thread for this, boyos.)

DashRendar
06-25-2002, 11:48 PM
I'd hate to tell you Eets but you could never fit a Blaster Rifle in one kg of storage!
Of course where's the fun in always following the rules ;)

"Hey, wait! I still gotta get my Heavy Pistol!"

Tie Guy
06-26-2002, 12:00 AM
"Then get it already and let's go! Those ships aren't going to find themselves"

DashRendar
06-26-2002, 12:07 AM
"All we gotta do is count them...that can't take long, well MAYBE it can...."

Heavyarms
06-26-2002, 01:36 AM
*pulls out bow*

Hey, R6, deflect this arrow with your blade.

"Roger Roger" (Hey, he's a battle droid!)

*fires an arrow, and it is deflected*

"nice job, R6. You are good with deflection."
"Thank you, Din."

"No problem, buddy. But keep an eye out for trouble, it comes in many different ways.

TieDefender75
06-26-2002, 05:35 AM
"Then get it already and let's go! Those ships aren't going to find themselves"

Tie Guy, ur beginning to act like auron.....it scares me....

Crunchy enters the store and looks around
*Crounchy,once again, roars with impatience*

darthfergie
06-26-2002, 09:59 PM
Ah, hold your rontos!

I just want to look through your parts bin for a sec...so don't mind me.
*starts rummaging through the bins for parts of a secret weapon;) and a blaster pistol scope*

Wraith 5
06-27-2002, 05:43 AM
Zacko- "Take your time there big man, i am going to show this cop here a pistol..."

"So here is what i have, just the one i carry, and the one here, which incase you didn't know is a DL-42"

(DL-42 is an older model of the DL-44)

DashRendar
06-27-2002, 08:33 AM
"Hmmmmmm well, ok. How much for a nicer scope?"

Tie Guy
06-27-2002, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by DashRendar
"Hmmmmmm well, ok, how much for a nicer scope?"

*getting impatients*

"What are you buying, a frickin sniper rifle? You don't need a scope for a pistol, do you?"

:D

DashRendar
06-27-2002, 09:04 AM
"Hey I like to do my job with the best equipment I can buy."

*Pats his holster*

"Which reminds me, mind getting me another holster, also? Hmmmm.... I just remembered something I saw in training, would you happen to know anybody that sells electro-nets?"

Wraith 5
06-27-2002, 09:51 PM
Look copper i am not a weapon store, all i have is this gun i keep in my collection, the only reason i am selling it to you is because you are in law enforcment and i would feel bad to find out that you didn't have enought fire power to handle the bad guys.

If you are going to get gredy i am going to keep this gun in my collect and you can call your boss and have him send you a new gun.


*puts the gun away and walks back out to the floor*

Find everything you were looking for big man?

fergie has found, a metal tube about the size of his hand, and an old barall from a blaster rifle, seems to have an old beat up scope on it.

DashRendar
06-27-2002, 10:00 PM
*raises an eyebrow* "OOOOO. K."

*Walks out and puts 750 credits on the counter* "I'll take the gun, as is."


How can you put credits on the counter if you're outside? - Eets

darthfergie
06-28-2002, 06:39 AM
*takes items over to the counter*

"How much for them?" .... *pays Zacko* *starts walking out*

"Hmmm...wish I could have found a decent crystal for this. Oh well...this is a big planet. Never know what opotunities await."

Tie Guy
06-28-2002, 06:59 AM
"Finally! Ok guys, party time's over, we better get started. If we're going to check all the ships, we're gonna need two things: scanning equipment and a registry of all the ships supposedly her. We could just ask for a registry but the government has shown itself to be less than cooperative in the past. So thats one problem. The other is that we need scanning equipment, which we don't have. We have our ships, but with the range on those that would take a long time to search an entire planet's worth. Any suggestions?

do we have a slicer?

DashRendar
06-28-2002, 07:53 AM
"Well I'm sure the little Jawa, and my Droids' combined efforts could get us a proper registry, and it ain't hard for 2 officers of the law, and a High-Ranking Nabooian to get our hands on just about anything..."

Heavyarms
06-28-2002, 08:51 AM
Sir, me and protector 1 could possibly use our ships to inspect them. it would take a bit faster, and each of our droids could also scan ships.

Tie Guy
06-28-2002, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by DashRendar
"Well I'm sure the little Jawa, and my Droids' combined efforts could get us a proper registry, and it ain't hard for 2 officers of the law, and a High-Ranking Nabooian to get our hands on just about anything..."

"Well, normally i would think that to be the case, but i'm not sure that the government would be willing to just hand everything over even to a law enforcement officer. They wouldn't say anything to the Republic itself. The way i see it, the government here is playing a role in whatever's going on. We may recieve nothing at all, or a doctored record. Still, one never knows. Best to try at least, i guess. Maybe we could get the one from the governement and cross it with one obtained...otherwise. If they match we can assume the government is not in this too deeply. If they don't that may be another piece of proof that we need."

*turns to Heavyarms (i can never remember everyones name, maybe we should have a system where you always put your name before your action/words)*

"Hmm, that would be faster, but i wonder how much time we have? Perhaps you could get started scanning while we look for some high powered stuff one the fround? If we find some then you could send us your progress and we'd work together. If we don't then you can just finish the job yourself while we wait. Sound good?"

DashRendar
06-28-2002, 08:51 PM
"HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! You think that will be faster!? I'm not so sure about that. Did you notice how many ships were up there?" *Gam points to the sky* "Heh that'd take HOURS! No...what we need is a nice scanner, perhaps one with multiple screens, so that we can each take a sector. IMO, the perfect place to find one of them would be in the spaceport. I still have a few credits, and I'm sure Ga'bree does, aslo. They shouldn't be TOO hard to bribe." *A smirk stretches across Gam's face* "O and if we can't get a good registry from the Government, I'm sure we could find one on the black-market, of course if that's ok with our 'employer.' "

Heavyarms
06-28-2002, 09:21 PM
Sir, I'm on my way!

Come, R6. Roger Roger!
Din/Protector 2 dashes off with R6 at his heels

Wraith 5
06-28-2002, 09:56 PM
*gm-speak* I like Tie's idea about putting your name in your post, that way everyone knows everyones name, and we don't have to go looking for them all the time... *end gm-speak*


gabree looks at Tie "I like that idea" *looking at jawa's and protector 1, "If you think you can get an untampered registry, then do it, i am going to go to the goverment center and see what kinda registry they will give me. If the 2 list are differnt we will need to scan every ship. And for that it would be better to have a more powerful scanner, I know the main space port has a scanner that can see everything in orbit, so we may want to think about finding a way to use it for a little while. Protector 2, unless you feel you would be more help down here, then be all means head up and start the survie, whatever you get done know, will save use time later."


*you know with tie here i don't know if you need gabree anymore, look at how he put everything together to make a really good plan! Nice job Tie!!!*

DashRendar
06-28-2002, 10:18 PM
*I bend down and look at R9* "Ok if this is anything like most cities there's probably a Computer Console at the corner of the street so let's get going," *I take R9 to the corner and look for a Console*

Tie Guy
06-28-2002, 10:31 PM
Nasina'k


"Right, so that leaves dash, ferg, eets, tiedef, hannibal, and I on the ground. We gotta wait till dash finishes here and then try to find that sensor station. We gotta analyize our skills before we leave. What do we have and what will we need?

I'm an intrusion person, but i'm no good at all with computers."

wait, who's protector 1?

DashRendar
06-28-2002, 10:34 PM
"That would be me." *Gam yells over his shoulder*

Heavyarms
06-28-2002, 10:51 PM
*reaches the z-95 with R6 right behind.*

*opens cargo hold*

R6, set yourself inside, and wire yourself up with the computer system. I'm gonna need you to assist this computer system, as well as scan some of the other ships so this can be done faster.

*Din attaches a cable into the back of R6's head to hopefully assist with sensor scanning.*

*climbs in the cockpit, and blasts off for space*

Tie Guy
06-28-2002, 11:02 PM
Originally posted by DashRendar
"That would be me." *Gam yells over his shoulder*

*turns to Gam*

"So are you with us or in the air?"

DashRendar
06-28-2002, 11:39 PM
"Well it looks like you guys need as many people that can use computers as you can get, so I'll stick with you guys, plus R9 will be a good help." *Gam looks down at his little droid who is searching the area for a computer*

TieDefender75
06-28-2002, 11:46 PM
Crunchy(mines is the easiest to remember;) )

*Crunchy looks around as the group debates*

Roar!(looks like im left out, just drag me along)

Note to Wraith 5: My vacation is from the 11th to the 22 of august,but ill pm u when i come back.

DashRendar
06-28-2002, 11:58 PM
Gam thinks to himself Droid Upgrade 1: Translate Shyriiwook

"Well I wouldn't suppose you could help us with the computing stuff, but you will be good for watching our backs when we're busy..."

Tie Guy
06-29-2002, 12:21 AM
"Ok, so we have our computer person. Like i said, i'm not too good with computers but i think i can work scanning equipment. And it looks like we've found a guard too. What are those jawas good for?"

DashRendar
06-29-2002, 01:14 AM
"Bargaining for the equipment in the first place! Heck with two Jawas we may get the scanners for free!"

Wraith 5
06-29-2002, 01:37 AM
*note to players*

Since our jawas arn't here right now i thought i would let you know...

Both of your jawa friends, the little eets and the 6-foot fergie are Jedi.

Tie Guy
06-29-2002, 01:59 AM
Nasina'k


"Oh wait, i just remeber them running off on something they said was, "very important." I don't know what they are talking about but i guess we're on own. Gam, if you can pull up a map of the sensor station then i'll go scout it out while you finish up here."

wraith, think you get get me a map of the place or something? Oh, and would it be ok if i stopped somewhere to pick up some electrobinoculars?

Wraith 5
06-29-2002, 02:22 AM
sure, i will make up a map...

You guys figure out a list of stuff you think you will need, and i will find a place that should have it...

oh and when i said they weren't here, i ment in real life, that hadn't posted yet so i wanted to tell you they were jawa's...

darthfergie
06-29-2002, 02:39 AM
Don't mind me...I'll tag along with the ground party and if they need any help I pitch in, but I'm pretty useless in space unless you take a huge hit or something...

*Keeps an eye out for a decent crystal for lightsaber*

DashRendar
06-29-2002, 02:53 AM
Originally posted by darthfergie
Don't mind me...I'll tag along with the ground party and if they need any help I pitch in, but I'm pretty useless in space unless you take a huge hit or something...

*Keeps an eye out for a decent crystal for lightsaber*

"Uh we're not going to space, we're staying right here..."


Ok Wraith, let's see

We'll need a map, an instruction manual, or a droid that knows how to use the scanner, and a 2 datapads and a few disks for them.



"O R8, once you find a registry store it in your memory then get us a map of the Spaceport that runs the Shipyard, and directions to it."

Tie Guy
06-29-2002, 06:00 AM
"Ok, and i'll need those electrobinoculars for scouting. Oh, and R8, if you find any information or images on the buildings or whatever it is surrounding the station then store them too. We can't just barge in and shoot everything in sight, we have to do this right. The key is not letting anyone know that we're in the station until we are finsihed scanning."

hannibalscipio
06-29-2002, 09:57 AM
I try to think if there's anything else I need. I start looking around for bird shampoo.

DashRendar
06-29-2002, 08:36 PM
"Birds don't use shampoo."

"Why don't we just go in like any person and find the people taking care of the scanners, bribe them, keep them where they can't tell anyone, then let him go after we're done. This way we don't need to attract any attention to ourselfs." *Gam says while watching his little droid work*

Tie Guy
06-29-2002, 10:14 PM
"Oh sure, that'll work. :rolleyes: We'll just walk right up to security, hand them a decacred and they'll just do whatever we want. That could work, if we had more credits, but we don't. And we'll still need those credits for other things too. I don't think bribes are the most efficent way of doing it. This shouldn't be too hard of a job."

Besides, where's the fun in that!? :D

DashRendar
06-29-2002, 10:31 PM
"The 'fun' is not getting killed. Although, I suppose we ARE a little low on funds... But still there are only 6 of us, and we have no idea how good of a security force they'll have. Just remember, though, that they ARE the leading spaceport on Folor and they'll most likely have the best defenses. Why don't we go in via the transport and my fighter. We can go in from different sides so we get a good overlook of the spaceport, and once we get the map we can decide where to meet up, how's that sound?"

TieDefender75
06-30-2002, 08:22 AM
roar?(we hijack a supply truck bound for the port and jump out and sneak around silently?)

Tie Guy
06-30-2002, 08:53 AM
"Well, as soon as that rust bucket R8 unit of yours finds me a map of the complex and the surroundings i'll go scout and then we can make a decision. I don't think attacking the complex with a snubfighter is going to get us anywhere. We'd have have the defense force on us in less than a standard minute. Even a flyby would be very risky, more so than any intrusion we're likely to make. I think that hijacking a supply truck could work, though. We'll just have to decide when we have more information."

BTW, when i put things in italics like this, it means i'm making a statement as a player, and not my character.

Heavyarms
06-30-2002, 10:14 AM
"This is Protector 2. Initiating scan of all ships around this sector."

*starts scanning*

TieDefender75
07-07-2002, 11:29 AM
*Stand idley with drool running down Crunchy's mouth*

darthfergie
07-07-2002, 12:34 PM
*looks around and wonders why time has suddenly fozen in a moment of great action*

DashRendar
07-08-2002, 08:54 AM
*sneezes and walks off the set to get a tissue, blows his nose, and goes back to the stage and freezes again*

Eets
07-08-2002, 09:17 AM
*Eets'chula looks up from fidgeting with his new lightsaber parts*

"Beepie and I will search for the tools we need, and will bargain for them if needed. A map, 2 datapads and some datacards for them, right? Beepie should be able to use the scanner, so we've got no need for an instruction manual"

Wraith 5
07-10-2002, 05:06 AM
Sorry sorry sorry, i am been working on the map of the complace... Still not done, but lets try to keep moving so that everyone doesn't leave again.


R8 is able to find a spaceport close by with the equipment that will be needed to scan the whole shipyard.

R8 is also able to get a map of the shipyard and the main building...

After looking at the map for a little while, you can see that there is a small whole in the security net, right at the back loading dock...

R8 brings up a map that shows how to get to the spaceport., he has highlited several diffent shops that should have what you need.

darthfergie
07-10-2002, 05:11 AM
*thinks to himself* Maybe they have a decent lightsaber crystal in one of those places...I'll be very watchful and see if I can find one*/thinks to himself*

TieDefender75
07-10-2002, 11:38 AM
roar*thinks same as fergie*

roar(what method are we choosing to get to the hole in the security, mine or someone else's)

hannibalscipio
07-15-2002, 03:28 AM
I think hard about what method we should use. *think* *think* *think*

Tie Guy
07-15-2002, 07:51 AM
Nasina'k

"Right, well the hole is at a loading dock, so i think that your idea would work particurally well here. We need to "borrow" a loading truck, and for that we need to scout them out. We need to know where they will be and when. I'll go ahead and scout it out. I'm going by the shops too, so anyone who needs anything should come with me till then." I start walking off in the direction of the shops.

Anyone who wants to scout, can, but they need to at least have "move silently" or "disguise" or something similar. We can't afford to get caught...yet.

BTW, Wraith, i'm still having PC problems so...

darthfergie
07-15-2002, 09:34 AM
*skips hapily along behind Tie Guy*

DashRendar
07-15-2002, 10:42 PM
*mumbles something about queir Jedi People*

"Hey, R8 you wouldn't happen to be able to pull up a schedule of the Loading Trucks, would you?"

TieDefender75
07-16-2002, 12:31 PM
*crunchy follows looking for a crystal for my lightsaber*

Wraith 5
07-30-2002, 02:04 PM
Nasina'k, fergie, and crunchy walk of for the shop,

*dash* and r8 stay at the terminal trying to get a scedule of the trucks, going in and out of the back loading door.


eets heads for the space port to see if he can work out a deal for them to use the scanning array (that is what you were doing right eets?)


*heavy* continues his scans, thought it is slow work, he is makeing progress, any little bit he finishes, the ground units don't have to do later. He has found nothing out of the ordinary yet


The shopping group make it the the shop. "The best hunting supllies on the face of folor" reads a sign at the front door. "Hello gents what can i get for you, says an old man behind in the store. He is on a latter put some inventory on display. This old man looks to have been out in the sun a lot, a lot of read lose skin. He looks to have been a hunter at one time, but has he gets off the latter and walks toward you, it is obviose that with the limp he now has, that he as retired from the life of a hunter.


*gm-speak*
Ok so this wasn't as big of an update as i wanted, i was just going to give you the equipment and show you a map of the space port... But i forgot the map at home :ball:

So post what you think you need and i will post the map tonight :D

Tie Guy
07-30-2002, 03:58 PM
"Yeah, i'm looking for some electrobinoculars, or maybe just some macrobinobulcars, let me see both."

darthfergie
07-30-2002, 04:05 PM
"I want to look through your spare parts if you have some."

*looks around for the necessary parts for his saber*

Heavyarms
07-30-2002, 05:17 PM
ok, keep scanning, R6, I'm going to sleep *drifts off to sleep*

TieDefender75
07-31-2002, 04:03 PM
ROAR?(do u have any parts for a saber?);) ;)

hannibalscipio
08-05-2002, 03:56 PM
*helps in the search for saber crystals*

DashRendar
08-05-2002, 04:19 PM
*picks up plastic bag from ground, blows it up, ties it off, puts it on the ground behind R8 and lays down on it* "R8 warn me if anyone threatning comes by, or if any of our friends come by too. I'm going to sleep. Night."

hannibalscipio
08-08-2002, 10:22 AM
I follow my friend's example, catching a bag that was blowing by and airing it up. "Watch out, friends, I snore."

darthfergie
08-11-2002, 11:41 PM
*does a jig while looking around*

*does moon walk*
*does the robot*
*does disco*
*Due to popular support Fergie stops doing jigs*

Wraith 5
08-13-2002, 02:58 PM
*up in the ship yard protector 2 just fanshes along with all recordes of him. The group all senses something as happened for a moment, but then their memories of protector 2 start to fade and vanishes after about 30 seconds no one in the galaxy even knew that procetor 2 ever existed*


Back in the shop....

"ok sir, here we are..."

takes out electrobinoculars.

"These have a great magification power, and have a nightvision function, but they are very big as you can see."

take out the macrobinobulcars,

"These now a a little less power full and don't have nightvision, but a much smaller and lighter"


*gm-speak*I guess i should apoligies once more, i have a map, but i can't get to a scanner, and i was told to just forget about the map then and move on, so on we go... sorry.

oh and why are you still siting in the street? didn't you find everything you wanted already?
*gm-speak*

Tie Guy
08-13-2002, 03:59 PM
Nasina'k


I inspect both pairs of binoculars and test them out.

"So how much?"

DashRendar
08-13-2002, 05:44 PM
A man with a pet ape in his arms, being chased by a boulder all of the sudden stops at the door of the shop and says Get the electros! He then rushes away with the boulder at his heels

Sorry had to do that...

*Gets up from laying down while walking paces forward and back once and then doing a short stretching routine* "OK R8 let's go find the others and show them what you've found." *Walks toward the show with R8 close behind, chattering to himself softly in binary*

Tie Guy
08-13-2002, 05:46 PM
"Well, i can't ignore that! Just give me the electros. They should be like, what, 1200 credits?"

Wraith 5
08-14-2002, 02:39 PM
"Let me see...

well normaly they are 1200, but just for you i will knock off 200 credits and make it an even 1000 credits"

Tie Guy
08-14-2002, 03:28 PM
"Thanks."

I pick up the electrobinoculars and attach them to my belt.

"Alright, guys. I'm gonna head out. When you are finsihed just go back to the original meeting point and wait with dash."

I walk out of the store and head for the complex. When i arrive i nthe area i find an abandoned building and begin to use the macrobinoculars to search for nearby guards. I noted what time the guards changed, as well as what time anything entered and exitted the buildings. I looked for the supply transport that i had been told would allow us access into the building. I noted all this down.

hannibalscipio
08-19-2002, 05:52 PM
I go over to where my 2 friends already are waiting, and help them in any way I can.

Wraith 5
08-21-2002, 02:13 PM
Nasina'k, sees about 10 tucks going in to the spaceport dock in the 2 hours he is there, and only sees about 3 tucks leave.

He also sees that there are only 2 gaurds at the main gate and they don't seem to be checking the trucks to closesly.


He also sees that there are camaras on the outside of the building, they look to be perminly fixed on the road to the loading dock.


One more thing... He can see a blue simering globe around the spaceport, looks like a force field....


The rest of the group meet up with Nasina'k, down the road a little ways...

Eets shows back up and tells the groups that he had no luck getting time to use the scanner...



*gm-speak* So you think your ready now? or are you forgetting soemthing or someONE

DashRendar
08-21-2002, 04:46 PM
"Uh, guys, we haven't heard much from Gabree lately, maybe we should check up on her to make sure everything's going all right. Or if you think it'd work better we could split up and some of us go get Gabree while the others watch the spaceport from a different vantage than Kasina'k got."

Tie Guy
08-21-2002, 04:59 PM
Nasina'k


"Well, i think that we can just get into one of the trucks. We'll have to take it by force though. I noticed that the trucks pass through several unprotected and unwatched areas on their way to the station. And i noticed that the trucks came on a regular schedule, about one every 12 minutes. So that means we have about that amount of time to secure a truck and drive it to the base. It will be tight, but i think we can do it.

Splitting up might be a good idea though. I'm not sure if everyone will fit in the truck in the first place. Besides, 7 (right?) people is alot to take on an intrusion team. Maybe we should send 4 to take the station and 3 to find Gabree and escort her. The only stipulation is that we need a human to drive the truck, after that it doesn't matter."

hannibalscipio
08-22-2002, 11:00 AM
"I agree. We should commandeer a truck, as quietly as possible, and sneak in with it. I would be happy to drive it myself. I echo Nasina'k's statements."

DashRendar
08-22-2002, 11:29 AM
"Well then let's stop talkin' and get rockin' o and I don't know you guys very well but I reccomend the best pilot be the one that does the driving, after all you never no what will happen on a covert mission....

I'll be glad to go get Gabree, although what's interesting is that she hasn't called us on our commlinks...she knows we have them, right?"

Wraith 5
08-22-2002, 12:18 PM
ok if the plan is to split up, i will continue the story as soon as i know who is going where....


Thought it seems strange to me that if you have comlinks and she has a comlink that you don't try that first but hey i just the gm...

Tie Guy
08-22-2002, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 5
ok if the plan is to split up, i will continue the story as soon as i know who is going where....


Thought it seems strange to me that if you have comlinks and she has a comlink that you don't try that first but hey i just the gm...

Well, even if we talked to her first then we'd have to go over to her anyways, so whats the point? Besides, we can't take 7 or 8 people on an intrusion. And also, if we get found out, Gabree might be in danger, so she may need the escort.

BTW, i'm on the intrusion team, thats my specialty afterall.

DashRendar
08-22-2002, 03:41 PM
And besides, Wraithy, if we DO call and she's in trouble we may give ourselves away...o and is there a cantina in the Spaceport...if so I know an easy way for us to join up with the rest of the group....

Wraith 5
08-22-2002, 04:41 PM
Thouse are very good points, and very good reasons not to call her first.


And there is sorta a cantina at the spaceport... This is a little more high security then a normal spaceport (hence the shield) and the only thing they alow is nesisary spaceport traffic and fecilities....

But right out side the shield they have no say as to what happens so your normal "Recide Hive of Scum and Villainy" is right outside the sheild

DashRendar
08-22-2002, 09:12 PM
"Hmmmmmmmmmm, well there goes by 'No one would pay attention to a drunken fool' theory. O well really that'd only work for a few people.

Hmmmmm how else.....ooo ooo ooo! GOT IT! We use my original plan: Use the YT-1760 and enter the spaceport acting as if we're some high government official people that need a safe landing bay...only hitch there is if we actually are given as escort...

Well that can be considered later NOW I gotta know who's coming with me."

TieDefender75
08-23-2002, 07:06 PM
ill go with the intrusion team.
(i do have a lightsaber right?)

hannibalscipio
08-26-2002, 11:49 AM
"I'll go with whoever needs me most. I don't really know which plan would be better."

Wraith 5
08-28-2002, 02:59 PM
ok the 2 tie's are going into the spaceport, dash is going after gabree, hs don't care...

where fergie and eets???

Tie Guy
08-28-2002, 03:32 PM
((being slackers, as usuall. ;)))

"Alright, Crunchy, let's go. The point where we'll meet the transport isn't too far away. We'll wait there for the truck when it arrives." I start walking off in the firection i pointed.

DashRendar
08-28-2002, 04:21 PM
"Hey R8 you didn't happen to spot a Airspeeder Rental shop around here anywhere, did you? That could make this go a bit faster."

Eets
08-29-2002, 02:44 PM
*stops playing with his lightsaber*

Oh! I'll go with Gam.

Wraith 5
08-29-2002, 05:42 PM
come one frige where are you!!!!
I give you a few more hours then i will just send you with one of the groups

TieDefender75
08-29-2002, 06:46 PM
*runs to follow nasina'k*

hannibalscipio
09-02-2002, 10:13 AM
*I go with Dash*





*y'know, it might help if we all re-stated PC names. They can be hard to remember, at least for me*

Wraith 5
09-03-2002, 11:43 AM
Group 1 is going to break into the spaceport, this group includes nasina'k, Crunchy and fergie

Group 2 is going to find Gabree, this group includes Protector 1, Gladd and Eets.


Group 1 heads for the a bend in the road where there is some nice tree and bushes that way work well for cover. (i need to know how you would like to take over the truck, that would be your next thing, but don't take to long, the next truck should be there in a few minutes.)


Group 2 heads for an airspeeder rental shop the R8 had found in his shearching fot he net. They get a speeder and are off. (what i need from you is where you are going to start looking, gabree has been gone a long time remeber.)

Tie Guy
09-03-2002, 03:04 PM
Nasina'k

"Ok, guys, heres how i think we should do it. Crunchy, you walk out into the road in front of the car to make it stop. I think that they will if they see a wookiee, but don't bring out your weapon....yet. See if you can get him to open his viewport. If you can't, threaten him. If that happens, we'll come out and support you. Hopefully, though, he will open it up, at which point you pull your weapon on him and we will come and secure the truck.

Maybe you should act as if your hurt, or lie down in the road so he has to get out.

Any questions, comments, or suggestions?"

DashRendar
09-03-2002, 04:42 PM
Gam (protector 1), being the only pilot in his group and if not the best ;), pilots the Airspeeder towards the capital building, a look of glee upon his face as he weaves in and out of the dense traffic.

"Hey Gladd, radio the capital building and tell them to clear us a space, would ya?"

TieDefender75
09-04-2002, 06:32 PM
*roar!* (nice idea, ill throw myself on the pavement, makes sence to me)

hannibalscipio
09-06-2002, 08:57 PM
Putting on my best official-sounding voice, I speak into the com unit. "Capital building, we are requesting an immediate landing space. We are having a few flight problems, and would not want to damage anyone's property. So, do you have a spot for us?"

TieDefender75
10-27-2002, 08:23 PM
*Crunchy falls asleep on pavement*
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ......
*dreams of wraith 5 coming back to update rpg*