PDA

View Full Version : how do you do this move???

waazzuupp
05-09-2002, 11:00 PM
i was playn in this one server where i saw this one woman model do a move where she would crouch down and do a double (i think it is double) spin and she could kill me in one sweep with 100 health and 100 armor! i think she had the lighsaber stance on the pink and she would kill with it.

now how in the world do i do this??? do you guys have any idea how to do a move where you crouch down and swing around and i t will kill you with one hit?

and advise will be much appriciated.

thanx

Aiee
05-09-2002, 11:02 PM
Sounds like the backstab in medium (yellow) or heavy (red) style. Simply turn your back to your opponent and hit backwards+slash when they're close and right behind you.

waazzuupp
05-10-2002, 01:14 AM
thats a cool move too....but is there any other deadly moves that you guys know of besides the DFA? i want to learn all i can.

Aiee
05-10-2002, 01:17 AM
There are a few guides in this forum detailing all known combo, special and acrobatic moves. Search around a little, and you'll find them. :]

PurplWulf
05-10-2002, 01:23 AM
the medium finisher can be pretty deadly if used properly

I don't use it much on the servers cause it's too tempting to use repeatedly, but to do it, just put your crosshair on your opponent while a few steps away, and hit jump, forward, and attack

master that technique and I think you'll be pleased with the results.

the purple one