PDA

View Full Version : The demo and the new hanger duel lvl

Bullettooth
05-10-2002, 04:20 PM
I was just wondering if anyones had any problems installing the demo with the full game installed and also I had the custom hanger duel map which makes it so you cant play the new one from raven and was wondering how should you rename it? I rename the file name and it still overwrite the raven one. And when I just deleted the custom one I can select the map and all but I cant load it using the devmap command in the console.

Pseudopath
05-11-2002, 03:53 PM
No probs with the demo level, kinda short though.. :(

You need to open the pk3 file with winzip and rename all the duel_hanger.* ( I used duel_hanger_1.* ) then edit the arena file to show the new name to save, close archive, job done.

I hope that helps...

:jawa

ghostfreak
05-11-2002, 04:48 PM
when I beat the lightsaber guy in the hanger and try to enter in the next door where there's a barrier on it, I can't get in.
Does anyone of any switches or button's I've missed?

Thanks

tiagosoares
05-11-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by ghostfreak
when I beat the lightsaber guy in the hanger and try to enter in the next door where there's a barrier on it, I can't get in.
Does anyone of any switches or button's I've missed?

Thanks

I have the same problem :D

Can anybody help us?

Aiee
05-11-2002, 11:39 PM
Alternatively, you could delete the custom Duel hangar map and download the wored lamp studios map pack. the map pack has the hangar map in it as well, but under a differnt name, so it won't cause conflicts.

B0MBER II
05-11-2002, 11:47 PM
the area where there is 3 floors and 3 switches

you missed the switch on the 2nd floor where the 2 stormies were and 1 imperial officer