PDA

View Full Version : Saber stance (prob. allready been done)

Paradox1
05-11-2002, 08:22 AM
Just got the patch (it is good all you unbelievers) so which stance do you all use now?

Blue for me, fast, blocks well and done a forward lunge type thing.

Pedantic
05-11-2002, 08:39 AM
I use the same stance as I did before--medium. It has a good balance between speed and damage, although I don't like how slow the spins are in the new patch. For me, blue doesn't have the range and red is way too slow.

San'en
05-11-2002, 08:44 AM
I use the Medium. I would like to use the strong if it were faster, then again, that would be stupid.

NerfYoda
05-11-2002, 08:46 AM
I was a medium player in the 1.02 days & now I use the light stance much more. It requires less strategy. :) But I'm trying to improve my medium and heavy stance fighting a lil. Hooray for practice!

uteboy
05-11-2002, 09:09 AM
Actually, I've gone from using medium exclusively to really switching it round between all three depending on what style my opponent uses. Although I tend to favour more heavy and medium.

I tend to start medium, throw in some heavy for a bit of surprise, alternate between the two, and finish on blue if I know they've taken quite a lot of hits.

(Not that it always works, but when it does it's quite sweet)

Bambers
05-11-2002, 09:10 AM
I alternate between all 3. Keeps the enemy suprised if you do a fast forward lunge then the medium downward flip.

The_Mormegil
05-11-2002, 09:30 AM
me 2, I might have been using blue a bit more since the patch but i think i got the hang of red a bit more so ive been using that all day. But i try to go between all 3 then they don't know what to expect.

Tchouky
05-11-2002, 09:36 AM
..is the keyword !
I use all of them but my favorite is the light stance !

However it s not apropriated for all the situations so i change .
If i have the time to place a hit i will switch to heavy ....
it depends on the situation ....

Jedi wannabe
05-11-2002, 03:29 PM
I used to use the blue stance now I switch between blue and yellow but I still mainly use blue.

Chastan
05-11-2002, 03:32 PM
I mainly use blue, mostly cause I don't know what I'm doing; I just click primary fire a lot.

power_ed
05-11-2002, 03:42 PM
I mostly use yellow stance.. its a fine mix between Speed and power.. sometimes i switch to red.. i almost never use blue. the damage level is way to low...

::/Ed

Lime-Light
05-11-2002, 03:45 PM
It depends on the situation, I tend towards blue with saberthrow on (most people figure they can beat you by copying you, so I just throw them to death as they circle around in a click frenzie) and use medium any other time. I absolutely hate red, its looks retarded how on heavy the saber suddely wieghs 170 pounds and the payers uses it like a frigging axe.