PDA

View Full Version : blood patch

elliott
05-12-2002, 08:32 AM
does anyone know how to enable blood on the game or are there patches 4 this and if there were and where should they be put i.e. base files

Star ReaVeR
05-12-2002, 08:37 AM
as you know blood is the last thing we will ever see in Starwars, live with it :) :fett: there is a realsaberdamage option though where you cut off hands etc... heheh

LessThanJake
05-12-2002, 08:55 AM
There is an addon/patch thing yes. I forot where you get it but it's what I'm using. I think it looks great. Look around in search since the link was posted in these forums.

CupO'Coffee
05-12-2002, 09:12 AM
Originally posted by Star ReaVeR
as you know blood is the last thing we will ever see in Starwars, live with it :)

well, after kenobi sliced of the arm of this ganster in ANH, there was like a lake of blood.
also, when kenobi slices darth maul in TPM, there is also some blood spraying... almost not to be noticed, but still... it's there. so i don't think blood is the last thing we'll ever see in star wars.

as for the patch... i had a link where one could download one, but i can't find him right now, i'm gonna edit this post once i found him (won't take long i hope)

teleguy
05-12-2002, 09:22 AM
http://www.blutpatches.de/index.php?site=patchesdb&sort=j

Gigadeath
05-12-2002, 10:16 AM
er...as far as I know this patch supports version 1.02a only, not the new 1.03....does anyone know where to get a blood patch that supports 1.03? :deathii:

CupO'Coffee
05-12-2002, 11:09 AM
thanks for the link teleguy, but first of all it's written in german (no problem for me, but for many non-german persons) and secondly i don't know whether elliott wants a patch to enable disemberment, or a patch that adds blood to the game.
i know for sure that there's a patch around that adds blood to the game since (AFAIK) no blood is included into the game

teleguy
05-12-2002, 11:45 AM
This one should do it http://mitglied.lycos.de/dascrat/uploads/JK2_uncut_blood.zip
Just run JK2_uncut_blood.exe .