PDA

View Full Version : Lava Ride

timtraynor
05-13-2002, 06:44 PM
how do i get to push the boat into the puddle there is a grey matter on screen but it wont let me steer into it? Also on the way down the slide we pass a tree do i have to push it or something if so how?

Grannen
05-13-2002, 07:58 PM
1. Use the left/right arrow keys on your key board. (I suppose you have created the pool yourself by rolling stones.)

2. The tree is a later problem.

Busman441
05-15-2002, 05:05 PM
yes im using the left and right button but what do you mean i have to create the pool if so how? the rocks i have done i throw them in the side of the cliff canals but nothing seems to be happening the first time i did it i threw 1 in the right canal 1 in the middle 1 in the left and 1 in the left again

Grannen
05-15-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Busman441
yes im using the left and right button but what do you mean i have to create the pool if so how? the rocks i have done i throw them in the side of the cliff canals but nothing seems to be happening the first time i did it i threw 1 in the right canal 1 in the middle 1 in the left and 1 in the left again
1. Did a rock land in the lava lake creating a pool?
2. The moment to throw next rock is indicated by a small branch moving a little when the rock rolls in each canal.
3. The order you are throwing them is correct.

Kj°len
05-15-2002, 08:51 PM
Accually when you do it the first time it's too crowded so you have to do it twice for the lava one to work.