PDA

View Full Version : Just finished the Single Player game

SteveDallas
05-13-2002, 07:55 PM
I was waiting until I finished the single player before I played MP, cuzz it's been my experience that once I start MP, I don't play SP anymore. But all this talk about "ass fighting" and such... who would want to play a game where half the people are running backwards?!? Sheesh, who cares if you can counter it. I'd be embarrassed to play a game where everyone's running backwards "ass fighting."

That type of game may appeal to some, say in San Francisco, but I think I'll bump up the difficulty and replay Single Player. Or better yet, go back to playing MOHAA or RTCW online. No ass fighting there. lol

CBrate
05-13-2002, 08:56 PM
Considering Raven's radical overhaul of the weapons, it wouldn't surprise me if you came back 2-3 months down the track and find people are complaining about a new set of radical changes. Keep an eye on the game, one of these patches will successfully fool all of the players most of the time.

Darkling19
05-14-2002, 05:12 PM
if the patch is this bad they'll fix it, also there's a mod being made that focusses completely on saberfighting and the balancing there of.

SteveDallas
05-14-2002, 09:22 PM
Hope your right, cuzz the idea of a nice lightsaber duel sounds awesome. I love online play better than vs CPU, and am also a StarWars fan, so if done right, this could be a great online game.