PDA

View Full Version : Awesome accident


Gav
05-15-2002, 01:27 PM
It was cool, but an accident.

I don't play any mp because i have no way to play it, but i do play alot of the sp ladder map, also i'm a habitual push/pull + saberthrow whore. Keep that in mind.

I think i was fightin' the two red and one yellow reborns and I pushed one down.
I then did the sideways, relaxing dive jump and threw my saber out at the same time and killed the guy i had pushed.

It took me a little bit to figure out what i did. It was smooth.
I haven't been able to do it again though.

Anyway i don't have a picture but i thought i would tell about it.

BlackDove
05-15-2002, 01:28 PM
Thanks for sharing...I guess...

Evil_Gloop
05-15-2002, 01:55 PM
Anyone else got some tales of the weird and wonderful moments that we can have with this game?

BlackDove
05-15-2002, 02:02 PM
Finishing Dessan off with a blue backstab :D

Evil_Gloop
05-15-2002, 02:11 PM
Feeling evil, so I gave myself all force powers on the first level and choked Jan!!!

Mobius47
05-15-2002, 03:12 PM
Gay, you are gay.



http://www.emoticons4u.com/violent/sterb130.gif

Star ReaVeR
05-15-2002, 03:18 PM
greatest moment in the game was fighting some reborns together with Luke :D

and in Multiplayer the sabre duel in the hangar with some dude, I jumped from the shuttle and did DFA, it was not a very nice move but it looked very cool :D

Agen
05-15-2002, 03:19 PM
where jan gets capturedI got Dessan stuck in between 2 crates when i was hiding where, and jsut hit him in back, i dunno i think he's invincible. so i pushed him out and htne let him continue.

ItsNotMyFault
05-15-2002, 04:31 PM
I was fighting a reborn in a rather tight space when all of the sudden I put my saber away & pulled out a thermal detonater. I have WHEELUP setup to switch stances and WHEELDOWN setup to cycle through all my throwable weapons and I guess I got confused.

Anyway, reflexively I hit the attack button and let loose with a frag before I knew waht weapon I was using. Keep in mind this was in tight quarters and I knew the frag was gonna hurt. After running around like a chicken with my head cut followed by a crazed wannabe with a lightsaber I finally got him in front of me & force pushed him into the corridor. The detonator was right in front of me and began to beep faster. Not having any better ideas, I force pushed the detonator into the same corridor the reborn was in. It detonated under him just as he was getting up. He didnt get up after that.

Now THAT was cool......

[Dom_Pmd]
05-15-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by ItsNotMyFault
I was fighting a reborn in a rather tight space when all of the sudden I put my saber away & pulled out a thermal detonater. I have WHEELUP setup to switch stances and WHEELDOWN setup to cycle through all my throwable weapons and I guess I got confused.

Anyway, reflexively I hit the attack button and let loose with a frag before I knew waht weapon I was using. Keep in mind this was in tight quarters and I knew the frag was gonna hurt. After running around like a chicken with my head cut followed by a crazed wannabe with a lightsaber I finally got him in front of me & force pushed him into the corridor. The detonator was right in front of me and began to beep faster. Not having any better ideas, I force pushed the detonator into the same corridor the reborn was in. It detonated under him just as he was getting up. He didnt get up after that.

Now THAT was cool......

Heheheh, that's pretty funny. :D


:jango:

BlackDove
05-15-2002, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by Evil_Gloop
Feeling evil, so I gave myself all force powers on the first level and choked Jan!!!

lololololol

BlackDove
05-15-2002, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Mobius47
Gay, you are gay.



http://www.emoticons4u.com/violent/sterb130.gif

Who is Gay?

Gav
05-16-2002, 12:19 PM
I was wonderin' that too.

Mobius47
05-16-2002, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by =SSC=Kal-El


Who is Gay?

he he
i thought his name was gay, not gav
lol @ me:D

BlackDove
05-16-2002, 12:29 PM
not lol@jOO ;)

TiE23
05-16-2002, 12:32 PM
Yeah, that was good.:)

Leagle
05-16-2002, 12:33 PM
I had just killed a reborn, spawning the next wave. They ran towards me together, so I did a sideways slash across their midsection. I saw one drop, and a pole explode but didn't realise that I had killed them both [b]fresh[/i] reborns till I another one charged past them.;)

fettsdealer
05-16-2002, 12:39 PM
not to do with fighting but.....

.....the door with the robot, the one you have to give the password (from lando) to - if you get the password wrong a trapdoor opens.

well I threw my saber down the trapdoor and then it closed - i walked around with my left arm trying to grab it back.

the only way i could get it back was to give another incorrect password - well funny.