PDA

View Full Version : Force Push= Stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Endo'Cun
05-16-2002, 01:21 AM
This is to the people at raven
if there is another patch Fix FORCE PUSH... People are overdoing it and its pissing me off, whenever you force push it should take off more force power, ERG, honestly its so stupid, people just psh you off edges to kill you and they push you down like every 5 secounds and it takes a while for you to get up and they give you the beats, god and force throw , people sue that a lot too, they just keep throwing there stupid saber at you, fix some of this **** toi make it funner.

ShockV1.89
05-16-2002, 02:11 AM
While you're at it, take out that goddamn force jump! Jumping high is ghey! And take out absorb, cuz blue is ghey!!! Too many people keep absorbing my l33t force lightning! That sux!

And take out those lightsabres, I cant use my l33t Quake3 rocket skillz if they keep hacking me up!

And those guns, take them out! I keep getting sniped! Snipers are ghey!

ShockV1.89

K_Kinnison
05-16-2002, 02:25 AM
"Get rid of those Guns, i keep dying"

If you dont like being pushed or pulled, go to a non-force using server

Sheesh... crybabies

Simple solution to being pushed off ledges is to max out your pull (which automatically counters push) and when you get knocked down on your butt, hit the jump button a few times. if your able ot counter it easily, people stop using it because it is not effective

ShockV1.89
05-16-2002, 02:27 AM
Erm....you thought I was serious?

ShockV1.89

UriDiuM
05-16-2002, 02:27 AM
YEAH!!!! ffs remove the dam sabers what you think this is? star wars?
Also if you could:
stop builing maps with endless drops, i mean how did it all get up there in the first place!

That bloody thermal detonator, it keeps exploding and killing me

The dam crouching evertime i go to hit someone they duck, i mean how ****ing stupid!!!

The force powers are bugged i keep getting lifted in the air FFS!! and since the thread starter got rid of push i,m stuck!!! so please remove grip too!!!!

and take pull off! whats the point of bringing them closer?

Finally those bloody other people on the server, they keep killing me.:eek: :D :p

ShockV1.89
05-16-2002, 02:30 AM
Yeah, the other day, someone hacked the game on me and he stuck an arm out and I started taking damage! I wuz like WTF. Then I moved over and fell into a hole! But get this I wasnt hitting the buttons! Hackerz! Raven, your game is 2 easy 2 hax0r! Ghey!!!!!11

ShockV1.89

Demangel
05-16-2002, 03:12 AM
the game should work like this:

You start the round by choosing your team... Then you can spend money on various weapons... Like say a armored vest...

Then you go fight a round or two... Each time you kill someone you earn money...

each team has some kind of objective, and anytime you complete or partialy complete some objectives you and your team get extra money too... Then after a round or two of this, you can splurge for better weapons like maybe an MP5, or something.

then after about the 3rd round you are sure to be able to afford the uber guns.

when you die though you lose your gun, and have to wait till the round is over again before you respawn.

Instead of lightsabers you get a little dinky combat knife with two moves on it (nobody will spam backstab with it then), and jumping is realistic. you can barely jump more than 3 feet off the ground, and can't move much when you do.

The guns should have better accuracy when your crouching, and bad when your moving around or standing striaght up. Recoil should be in effect, so only the L33T h@x0r$ like me who know how to burst fire will own servers.

you should be able to kill just about anyone with one maybe 2 shots to the head from most if not all of the weapons...

all in all Anyone who feels That JKII should be like this raise your hand...

OK good everyone counted? Ok now you people with your hands raised, please take one step forward... Everyone else duck and lay prone on the ground.

*pulls out a rabid chipmunk with a tommy gun* Ok benny go get em!

(click click... BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!!!!)

Anyone else want to make JKII just like every other FPS out there? didn't think so...

*anouncement* this was a paid service broadcast from your local, "JKII is not just another FPS button mashing spray and pray gameTM" sponsor. Remember saber responsibly, and never drink and use the force at the same time....

(P.S. I'm not knocking counterstrike or other games really, just so you know until about 6 months ago I played Counterstrike almost nightly for about 3-4 years, since about beta 5... but this ISN'T like any other game... So get over it!)

UriDiuM
05-16-2002, 03:18 AM
/me stands next to Demangel feeding him more ammo and shouting YEAH KILL THOSE IDIOTS!!!!!!

I play cs as my main game, i run a clan and seniour admin a large server provider so cs still takes up loads of my time but i always make room for JK2 ;)
If I was to give up cs tommorow i would be holding my lightsaber all day instead of my ak :p

HERE HERE goes to Demangel, well said that man.

Dale7007
05-16-2002, 03:22 AM
WAaaaah! Ahhhhhhh wahhhhhh! ah ah ah WAHHHHHHHHH!!!sniff snif.... momma.... wah. ;(

Emon
05-16-2002, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by Demangel
the game should work like this:

You start the round by choosing your team... Then you can spend money on various weapons... Like say a armored vest...

Then you go fight a round or two... Each time you kill someone you earn money...

each team has some kind of objective, and anytime you complete or partialy complete some objectives you and your team get extra money too... Then after a round or two of this, you can splurge for better weapons like maybe an MP5, or something.

then after about the 3rd round you are sure to be able to afford the uber guns.

when you die though you lose your gun, and have to wait till the round is over again before you respawn.

Instead of lightsabers you get a little dinky combat knife with two moves on it (nobody will spam backstab with it then), and jumping is realistic. you can barely jump more than 3 feet off the ground, and can't move much when you do.

The guns should have better accuracy when your crouching, and bad when your moving around or standing striaght up. Recoil should be in effect, so only the L33T h@x0r$ like me who know how to burst fire will own servers.

you should be able to kill just about anyone with one maybe 2 shots to the head from most if not all of the weapons...

all in all Anyone who feels That JKII should be like this raise your hand...

OK good everyone counted? Ok now you people with your hands raised, please take one step forward... Everyone else duck and lay prone on the ground.

*pulls out a rabid chipmunk with a tommy gun* Ok benny go get em!

(click click... BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!!!!)

Anyone else want to make JKII just like every other FPS out there? didn't think so...

*anouncement* this was a paid service broadcast from your local, "JKII is not just another FPS button mashing spray and pray gameTM" sponsor. Remember saber responsibly, and never drink and use the force at the same time....

(P.S. I'm not knocking counterstrike or other games really, just so you know until about 6 months ago I played Counterstrike almost nightly for about 3-4 years, since about beta 5... but this ISN'T like any other game... So get over it!)

It's an FPS not a damned RPG.

AzzA
05-16-2002, 04:00 AM
Originally posted by Endo'Cun
This is to the people at raven
if there is another patch Fix FORCE PUSH... People are overdoing it and its pissing me off, whenever you force push it should take off more force power, ERG, honestly its so stupid, people just psh you off edges to kill you and they push you down like every 5 secounds and it takes a while for you to get up and they give you the beats, god and force throw , people sue that a lot too, they just keep throwing there stupid saber at you, fix some of this **** toi make it funner.

And while they're at it they should make it so that your personal shield automatically repells all incoming fire away from you without hurting your shield of course, so you don't get hurt from blasters when your saber is down. ;) :rolleyes:

On a more serious note, when the heck will morons like yourself stop finding things to whine and complain about? Oy, it's just one idiotic thing after another. Have you nothing better to do than whine and complain about something nobody cares about or will agree with you on? Freak morons, get a life and stop nitpicking this great game to death. I hate DFA! I hate Drain! I hate Lightning! I hate Heal! I hate Rockets! I hate Absorb! Why doesn't Raven just take lightsabers and force powers out of the game and make it just another Quake 3 clone. Because without sabers and Force that's all it'd be. Just another FPS that'll get old in a week. Man you people piss me off, just play the game and deal with whatever you don't like. *walks away mumbling to self about how idiotic some people are.*
[end rant]

Demangel
05-16-2002, 04:32 AM
where in my post did I say that this WASN'T an FPS, and was an RPG? I NEVER said that, EVER on any POST!

If thats the point that came across to you, I suggest you reread my post ok?

I never said this was an RPG, and not an FPS... But to me, this isn't a "TYPICAL" FPS. if it was then there would be no saber combat as we know it in JKII.

however I get the feeling your one of the people who raised your hand... but benny being rabid does sometimes miss a target or too...

Uridium give me that ammo... benny missed somebody...


Benny: SQUEEK! *foams at the mouth*

(CLICK CLICK.... BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANg BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!!!)

Next?

Luc Solar
05-16-2002, 07:40 AM
OMFG! Now force push is the problem? I thought that was just about the only thing that people can't start bitching about.
I mean...yeah, "healing-whores" could be considered annoying in the pre-patch JO. Lightning, drain, grip, pull (& backsweep)...sure, but PUSH! COME ON You damn crybaby!

*Walks away with AzzA mumbling to self about how idiotic some people are.*

NerfYoda
05-16-2002, 08:41 AM
My suggestion is to play on no force servers.

And Shock: your avatar rules. :)

enDless_Deliriu
05-16-2002, 09:19 AM
push is annoying, yes, I agree whole heartedly. Especiallywhen everytime you try to do something you just get pushed.

I dont' know about getting it "fixed". A higher force cost would make the game more like the movies, I mean, you don't see Darth Vader and Luke force pushing each other everytime the other tries to do a move, same with Obi Wan and Maul (thoughMaul did use a force push, he did it once after manuevering Obi into position for it).

Basically though, anything that is done over and over again gets annoying. I don't think they need to be fixed per se, though you should find a server where people don't spam those moves so much.

ShockV1.89
05-16-2002, 10:12 AM
And Shock: your avatar rules.

:D :D :D

/me backstabs people with his dinky combat knife

0WNED!!!1
:D
ShockV1.89

Wicket the Ewok
05-16-2002, 10:32 AM
I think it's too hard to cheat. I tried a wall hack I found on a Norwegian website last night and it didn't work.

RAVEN: I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!!

Star ReaVeR
05-16-2002, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by Endo'Cun
This is to the people at raven
if there is another patch Fix FORCE PUSH... People are overdoing it and its pissing me off, whenever you force push it should take off more force power, ERG, honestly its so stupid, people just psh you off edges to kill you and they push you down like every 5 secounds and it takes a while for you to get up and they give you the beats, god and force throw , people sue that a lot too, they just keep throwing there stupid saber at you, fix some of this **** toi make it funner.

Endo.... dude.... you probably ran into me, and that will probably mean you suck dude, go whine somewhere else with your pathetic opinions, go play quake nerd

Endo'Cun
05-16-2002, 12:15 PM
Go play Quake? I do play quake you nerd.
Force Push is a piss off when every 5 secounds you get pushed on your ass.

so shut it, and no I probably didn't run into you... And i don't suck, i probably can kick your ass in edi Knight and outside of jedi night you no life nerd.

Mobius47
05-16-2002, 12:18 PM
i love push

get into duel on streets high in the air
the duel is very intense!!!
locked lightsabers!!!
PUSH!!!!!!
the other guy falls, ROFLMBFGDAOhttp://users.skynet.be/sky82632/drink/trink12.gif

Homosexual Ewok
05-16-2002, 12:27 PM
I found this sweet bug in the game to block push, when some dude tries to push you.... stand still. If you have level 3 push/pull you will counter push and pull. You guys keep this a secret because I don't want this to get posted on all those cheat sites along with the auto aim saber bots...

Some dude in a dark alley told me absorb would stop push and pull, after I gave him 5 bucks and a bottle of Thunderbird.

I heard there is this cool wall hack too; the file name is called level3Forceseeing.zip

Anyone found it yet?

Seriously though dude, all you have to do is turn on absorb and you are free to run around without the worry of getting pushed or pulled off your feet. Remember if you have push/pull at level 3, you won't get yanked off your feet unless you are in some attack animation or in the air.

BlackDove
05-16-2002, 12:45 PM
Originally posted by Homosexual Ewok
level3Forceseeing.zip


http://users.skynet.be/sky82632/drink/trink12.gif http://users.skynet.be/sky82632/drink/trink12.gif http://users.skynet.be/sky82632/drink/trink12.gif http://users.skynet.be/sky82632/drink/trink12.gif

Luc Solar
05-16-2002, 01:09 PM
"And i don't suck, i probably can kick your ass in edi Knight and outside of jedi night you no life nerd."

Does anyone else find it funny that this obviously Elite player hasn't ever heard about Force Absorb? :rolleyes:

Dude, you need practise. Don't blame the game.

K_Kinnison
05-16-2002, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Endo'Cun
And i don't suck, i probably can kick your ass in edi Knight and outside of jedi night you no life nerd.

funniest thing i have ever read on the forums.

D.L.
05-16-2002, 02:15 PM
*force pushes the n00b to the ground*

:violin: :violin: :violin: :violin: :violin:

Star ReaVeR
05-16-2002, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Endo'Cun
Go play Quake? I do play quake you nerd.
Force Push is a piss off when every 5 secounds you get pushed on your ass.

so shut it, and no I probably didn't run into you... And i don't suck, i probably can kick your ass in edi Knight and outside of jedi night you no life nerd.

hahaha first of all, learn how to type, k? and second, if you are such a good player then go and stop that force push, I can, and you can't? who sucks now newbie, absorb does many wonders nerdy

Mobius47
05-16-2002, 03:49 PM
i think some people here need to click on this smiley face:
http://users.skynet.be/sky82632/drink/trink12.gif (http://www.nacho-man.org/idiot)
it is a big petition that has about 570 names already

Demangel
05-16-2002, 06:57 PM
Dude that "you are an idiot" thing is ****ing hilarious!!!!! AHAHAHAH hope there isn;t some evil dark side to that page though... heheh

Maybe I should check the source code hmmm...

As for kicking peoples asses in real life, as a liscensed high horsepower ass kicking machine myself... I can say I am not impressed by your use of threats.

Also It is well documented that any person who needs to resort to personal threats, even vaugue ones of this nature, has already lost the argument.

If you don't like my reply, or those of the others, then try to at least play along with the theme of the "flame" would you?

Rsorting to threats simply revokes your liscense to flame with any respect whatsoever. If your going to flame, make it so everyone can laugh... not simply to hide your own crybaby tears.

As for the rest of these people flaming you, I have one thing to say. go look in the historical documentation of this forum... Now i defy you to count the number of times threads like this have been placed on this forum.

Drain is too strong, absorb is too weak... BITCH MOAN, BITCH BITCH MOAN MOAN.

this game DOEs have imbalances, but sadly, the most obvious imbalance this game has really nothing to do with the game itself at all... the problem is a large chunk of the cuminity has a chemical imbalance if you ask me... and seriously I'd say about 40% of the people posting on this thread need to be whumped upside the head with a holy mackeral or two to knock the chemicals back into place...

This game is great, even with the imbalances that exist. Mods will be made, patches might yet be forthecoming.

Personaly, although TFC was a great game, my favorite HL games are all MODS from private groups of modders!

From the Opera to counterstrike, from they hunger to Firearms!

so get over it... Push is here to stay. the nuetral powers are the only things in the game that most of us can agree upon. they are all well balanced... even if you do get pulled or pushed more than others... think... Is it my fault? or the games? I get pulled a lot myself, and pushed too... But learn to really Own at this game and being pushed around on occasion or even repeatedly will be easily dealt with. No pusher likes to be pushed back tit for tat.

your pushed? stand still wait for them to come in with a swing of their saber or something and push back. viola they end up on thier ass ten feet away. to be evil you could quickly pull right after and do whatever you like if you have the time to do it in at least.