PDA

View Full Version : C3PO & R2D2 love affair

Pseudonym
05-16-2002, 10:05 PM
So we all know they're gay. But can robots fall in love?
They seem to get awfully sad when they're separated, especially 3P0.

:jedijawa:

Kyth'emos
05-17-2002, 12:07 AM
dude what the hell are you smoking ?

Chaotic~Angel
05-17-2002, 12:11 AM
That scares me, they're just good friends. They've been through alot and are the only other droid company. It's friendship

acdcfanbill
05-17-2002, 03:47 PM
umm, yoink maybe you should seek some psychatric help, i doubt 'droids in the SW universe have any emotions...

Vestril
05-17-2002, 08:03 PM
umm, yoink maybe you should seek some psychatric help, i doubt 'droids in the SW universe have any emotions...

Well they seem more than capable of being happy or afraid, so why not angry or in love. I think R2-D2 is actually a female droid, and is a symbol of female empowerment...

Star ReaVeR
05-17-2002, 08:49 PM
hmmm... im going to......... laugh out verrry loud...... lol..... ok its a bit weird idea but the idea of him being female is not that strange... artoo's voice is kinda girly, with the screaming sounds and the beeping...... heh..... damn what am I thinkin :D nvm me ;)

Kyth'emos
05-17-2002, 09:53 PM
actually droids cant be male or female since as far as I can tell they arent anatomicly (sp?) correct.:p

ed1371
05-17-2002, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by Kyth'emos
actually droids cant be male or female since as far as I can tell they arent anatomicly (sp?) correct.:p

THATS got to cause a lot of pent up frustration dontcha think?

Dough with Fish
05-17-2002, 10:16 PM
Oh, come ON man, R2, gay?!?!? GAY?!?!?!? Man, how can you say that about him? Hes the second coolest character (right up there with Chewie) out of all the books and movies. I don't think hes gay, but threepo, well, thats another story...

Vestril
05-17-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Dough with Fish
Oh, come ON man, R2, gay?!?!? GAY?!?!?!? Man, how can you say that about him? Hes the second coolest character (right up there with Chewie) out of all the books and movies. I don't think hes gay, but threepo, well, thats another story...

Neither of them are gay, Threepio is the effeminate male, and Artoo is the strong minded woman...I'm telling you. Their 'gear' isn't readily obvious, droids don't spawn in the same way as people...

XERXES
05-17-2002, 11:01 PM
lmfao...its like "my circuits are overwhelming me..."
r2: "boop boop blEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dough with Fish
05-17-2002, 11:16 PM
lmfao...its like "my circuits are overwhelming me..."
r2: "boop boop blEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

AHHHH, BAD TOUCH, BAD TOUCH, GET IT OUT, GET IT OUT!!!!!!!!!

TiE23
05-18-2002, 12:53 PM
Originally posted by Vestril

Threepio is the effeminate male, and Artoo is the strong minded woman...I'm telling you.

I think it is the other way around Vestril, did you see how big R2's repair arm was:D and what do you think that plate on 3PO's stomach is for?:D :D :D R2 must put it in there to do you know what! :D :D :D

Chaotic~Angel
05-18-2002, 03:16 PM
You all just killed Star Wars :( :elephant:

Vestril
05-18-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Chaotic~Angel
You all just killed Star Wars :( :elephant:

*Wipes his blade clean, eye's The Matrix* You're next biatch

Jah Warrior
05-19-2002, 12:39 PM
Gotta agree C3PO is definitely the campest character in any film ever made.

he's such an old woman.

But hey he is a goodie after all and you can't get your head around a camp vader or han solo.

better that he's a eunuch perhaps?

As for R2 he can't be gay, i think he's just making fun of 3P0, he's a bit of a rudeboy in my opinion.

Gwarn R2

Peace to all

Jah