PDA

View Full Version : Spider-Man vs. Fetts


RobKerwin
05-18-2002, 12:33 AM
my newest, and more sensible Spider-Man vs. Star Wars poll, who would win, Spider-Man, Jango Fett(the MAN), or Boba Fett

Ben_Walker
05-18-2002, 01:00 AM
Now this is a more even match than Spidey vs. Jedi vs. Sith. I voted for Spider Man because he would be able to avold Fett's weapons and I think Spidey would come out on top.

ShockV1.89
05-18-2002, 12:19 PM
Well, since the only time we saw Boba Fett in a combat situation in episode 2 was when he was manning the guns on Slave1, I'd say Boba would win. Spidy cant move fast enough to avoid all those guns.

ShockV1.89

Micozade
05-18-2002, 01:15 PM
Of course it would be boba , jango died a bit of a wuss death at the hands of mace as for spidey all he,s got are some sticky white gooey stuf coming out of his wrists . So to cap it all off Boba kicks ass and thats the end of that :fett:

Murdoch
05-18-2002, 02:56 PM
Depends on the scene. In tight quarters the spider would take it easily. Out in the open Boba and Jango could use their guns more freely.

Chaotic~Angel
05-18-2002, 03:02 PM
I'd have to say Jango. I'm sure that Boba is just as good or better then him but I can't make a judgement on something I haven't seen happen (hint hint Episode III, more Boba!). Not to mention Jango has a huge array of weapons, awesome speed and a kick'n accent :p

Cmdr. Cracken
05-18-2002, 03:02 PM
Speeder-Man would win. why?

Spider senses... TINGLING! *thwip!*

AzzA
05-18-2002, 05:47 PM
I'd have to go with Spider-Man on this one. Sorry Fetts, you just don't got what it takes. :)

Chaotic~Angel
05-19-2002, 01:17 AM
What about a two on one :) I think Fetts would win. Plus Jedi have and ability like the 'spidey-sense' but that didnt help Obi-wan did it?

AzzA
05-19-2002, 03:53 AM
If it was 2 on 1, then the Fetts would win. If it was just Boba or Jango, Spidey would win. I think Boba has a better chance than Jango though.

Vestril
05-19-2002, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by AzzA
If it was 2 on 1, then the Fetts would win. If it was just Boba or Jango, Spidey would win. I think Boba has a better chance than Jango though.

Why? When Jango fights a Jedi, he does decently well, he was pretty clearly going to lose, but he does a good job. When Boba fights a Jedi (in RotJ) he messes up and grabs the wrong thing with his rope, leaving Luke's Lightsaber free. Boba was obviously undisciplined, and would have been much more powerful if only his 'father' had actually been able to train him.

whitedragon
05-20-2002, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by RobKerwin
my newest, and more sensible Spider-Man vs. Star Wars poll, who would win, Spider-Man, Jango Fett(the MAN), or Boba Fett
spider man dosent have rocket launchers and jet pacs or blasters so if you made it an even fight spider man would win what kindof a stupid question is that and even if they did have all their wepons spider man would just take them away with his web

ShockV1.89
05-20-2002, 05:39 PM
Ooof... nice run on sentences there. Just a word of advice, dont use those. I'm not trying to play english teacher here, but they make it very hard to read your post. See these? . Use em. Please. ;)

ShockV1.89

whitedragon
05-20-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by ShockV1.89
Ooof... nice run on sentences there. Just a word of advice, dont use those. I'm not trying to play english teacher here, but they make it very hard to read your post. See these? . Use em. Please. ;)

ShockV1.89
oh great another one of you. listen everyone i passed grammer so i dont have to take it again. this isent importent enough to go back and correct my grammer

whitedragon
05-20-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Chaotic~Angel
What about a two on one :) I think Fetts would win. Plus Jedi have and ability like the 'spidey-sense' but that didnt help Obi-wan did it?
where the hell did jedis get into this

Vestril
05-20-2002, 08:24 PM
oh great another one of you. listen everyone i passed grammer so i dont have to take it again. this isent importent enough to go back and correct my grammer

Calm down, he's simply asking you to punctuate so that we can understand you better. It's difficult to read and comprehend what you write. If common courtesy isn't a good enough reason to put some effort into your grammar--that's fair enough, we're just asking.


where the hell did jedis get into this

He was making a comparison, suggesting that since Obi-Wans precognition (which acts like Spider Sense) didn't help him, Spider-Man's Spider Sense wouldn't be of any use.

To Chaotic--Watch the movie again, Obi-Wan's anticipation helps him a lot, it allows him to fight very well while outgunned and unarmed.

whitedragon
05-20-2002, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by Vestril


Calm down, he's simply asking you to punctuate so that we can understand you better. It's difficult to read and comprehend what you write. If common courtesy isn't a good enough reason to put some effort into your grammar--that's fair enough, we're just asking.
He was making a comparison, suggesting that since Obi-Wans precognition (which acts like Spider Sense) didn't help him, Spider-Man's Spider Sense wouldn't be of any use.
To Chaotic--Watch the movie again, Obi-Wan's anticipation helps him a lot, it allows him to fight very well while outgunned and unarmed.
sorry i dident mean to sound angry i just type fast :lol:

even if spider mans spider sence dident work he would still be able to survive. example: green goblen throwing pumpkin bomb directly at spider man and it explodeing in spider mans face. spider man survives but goes through a few walls and is weakened: (man i love that movie :rofl: )

Fettish
05-20-2002, 09:08 PM
I think Jango would win. He could burn through webbing with his flamethrower and then hop into his Slave I and blow Spidey away. Jango would then capture Mary Jane and sell her as a slave girl to Jabba. :jango: http://www.lucasforums.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

Vestril
05-20-2002, 09:15 PM
Bigger and badder baddies than Jango have tried and failed. Spidey is the hero, and the hero always wins ;)

whitedragon
05-20-2002, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by Fettish
I think Jango would win. He could burn through webbing with his flamethrower and then hop into his Slave I and blow Spidey away. Jango would then capture Mary Jane and sell her as a slave girl to Jabba. :jango: http://www.lucasforums.com/images/icons/icon14.gif
oh come on if i had super strength, speed, agility, and a sence to tell me when danger is comming i could jump over jango and back kick him across the fricken room then tie him um with web and drop him in the nearest ditch. forrest gump could figure out how to dodge a flamethrower (if he had the powers). jango fett wouldent stand a chance agenct spider man. jedi spider man would be cool :lol::p

Army Guy
05-20-2002, 11:00 PM
:fett: i heard yoda kicked some serious ass in the new movie

Army Guy
05-20-2002, 11:06 PM
your all wrong General Gorge Patton would win for no aparent reason:saberg:

whitedragon
05-20-2002, 11:13 PM
yoda v.s. spider man
hmmmmmm...bye spidy hope it isent too grusome of a death :mob:

Vestril
05-20-2002, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Army Guy
your all wrong General Gorge Patton would win for no aparent reason:saberg:

You're wrong, he would almost win and a truck would come out of no where and kill him.

AzzA
05-21-2002, 02:27 AM
Originally posted by whitedragon
yoda v.s. spider man
hmmmmmm...bye spidy hope it isent too grusome of a death :mob:

I'll agree with that. lol :D Spidey doesn't stand a chance against Yoda. Spidey would probably underestimate his size and strength and get pasted when Yoda opens a can. :D :D :mob:

Ten Tigers
05-21-2002, 03:22 AM
Originally posted by Fettish
I think Jango would win. He could burn through webbing with his flamethrower and then hop into his Slave I and blow Spidey away. Jango would then capture Mary Jane and sell her as a slave girl to Jabba. :jango: http://www.lucasforums.com/images/icons/icon14.gif

Fire up that flamethrower with a glob of webbing covering it. I DARE you. A flamethrower in need of an enima is a BAAAAD thing.

Spidey owns them for free.

There is NOTHING that either Fett has that Spidey hasnt already dealt with and THEN some. He could even deal with them at the same time.

Especially on the Nar Shadda level...:p

RobKerwin
05-21-2002, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by whitedragon
yoda v.s. spider man
hmmmmmm...bye spidy hope it isent too grusome of a death :mob:

When the hell did I ask if YODA was in this? Yes, he kicks serious ass, but, let's just say, he's not in this. I voted for Jango 'cuz he'd fly after spidey, hang back, and say hello with a hail of firepower.

oh, 1 more thing, plz leave the slave 1 out of this, this is supposed to be a person to person fight, not person to ship.

Vestril
05-21-2002, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by RobKerwin


When the hell did I ask if YODA was in this? Yes, he kicks serious ass, but, let's just say, he's not in this. I voted for Jango 'cuz he'd fly after spidey, hang back, and say hello with a hail of firepower.

oh, 1 more thing, plz leave the slave 1 out of this, this is supposed to be a person to person fight, not person to ship.

Spider man Vs Well armed, armored flying opponent *cough cogh* Green Goblin *cough cough* = Spider-Man wins. I think he could beat Jango or Boba--I don't know why some people think Boba stands a better chance than Jango though...

Dough with Fish
05-21-2002, 03:35 PM
Hmm, a question first, is Boba the kid, or the adult with the numerous Wookiee kills and shuch what? Because, if its the adult Boba, hes going all the way. And for those who say that he has no skills compared to his dad and all that, go and read up on your EU books, and then see how kick ass Boba is. Hmm, too bad 88 is dead, because he was the only bounty hunter in the SW universe that could best Fett. Oh well...

Vestril
05-21-2002, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Dough with Fish
Hmm, a question first, is Boba the kid, or the adult with the numerous Wookiee kills and shuch what? Because, if its the adult Boba, hes going all the way. And for those who say that he has no skills compared to his dad and all that, go and read up on your EU books, and then see how kick ass Boba is. Hmm, too bad 88 is dead, because he was the only bounty hunter in the SW universe that could best Fett. Oh well...

OOooooh, I see, all you Boba Fett people are from the EU, that makes sense, because in the movies Boba is a putz, the most dangerous thing he does is shoot the Slave I's lasers, at Obi Wan, and he doesn't even hit him near as I can tell the little boy Boba is more Dangerous than the adult one--if you gave him mini-armor he probably would have whupped his own rear.

Jango, on the other hand, actually fights one Jedi to a standstill, and kills another!! What did Boba Fett ever do, even in the EU to compare to that?

whitedragon
05-21-2002, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by RobKerwin


When the hell did I ask if YODA was in this? Yes, he kicks serious ass, but, let's just say, he's not in this. I voted for Jango 'cuz he'd fly after spidey, hang back, and say hello with a hail of firepower.

oh, 1 more thing, plz leave the slave 1 out of this, this is supposed to be a person to person fight, not person to ship.
spider man has delt with worse things than flamethrowers and rocket launchers i dont think the fetts would have any chance agenct him and jango wouldent even be able to start his jet pac before spider man would gob it up with web

P.S. army guy brought up the yoda thing

Army Guy
05-21-2002, 07:46 PM
sorry about the yoda thing but to the guy who said patton would get hit by a truck I hope te same for you disrespectful little mmmrrmrm {trailing of}:fett:

Vestril
05-21-2002, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Army Guy
sorry about the yoda thing but to the guy who said patton would get hit by a truck I hope te same for you disrespectful little mmmrrmrm {trailing of}:fett:

Easy ma'am, you do know how patton died, don't you?

Army Guy
05-21-2002, 08:08 PM
Good point
however your way off on the ma'am thing
any way i see your interested in old japanese weapons

whitedragon
05-22-2002, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Army Guy
Good point
however your way off on the ma'am thing
any way i see your interested in old japanese weapons
me?

Vestril
05-22-2002, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by Army Guy
Good point
however your way off on the ma'am thing
any way i see your interested in old japanese weapons

The guy thing made that obvious--it's an old joke from way back when, just ribbing you :)

whitedragon
05-22-2002, 12:41 AM
Originally posted by Vestril


The guy thing made that obvious--it's an old joke from way back when, just ribbing you :)
huh im not undestanding

Vestril
05-22-2002, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by whitedragon

huh im not undestanding

I was kidding around with him...as near as I can tell you weren't involved, or at least weren't as far as I was concerned :)

whitedragon
05-22-2002, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by Vestril


I was kidding around with him...as near as I can tell you weren't involved, or at least weren't as far as I was concerned :)
"im standing behind you"

RobKerwin
05-22-2002, 09:51 AM
FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!

whitedragon
05-22-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by RobKerwin
FIGHT!! FIGHT!! FIGHT!!
OK!!OK!!OK!!

Army Guy
05-22-2002, 07:14 PM
KILL KILL KILL!!!:fett:

Bowen
05-22-2002, 08:13 PM
As much as I think Jango and Bobba are cool, I think Spiderman has the superior strength and speed/agility over either of the Fett's. Spiderman seems to be more resilient also...look the bomb that blew up right it Spidey's face and he still survived. Again if Spiderman were pitted against a Jedi and it would have to be more than a Padawan...a full fledged Jedi....I think it would be close but if it were any of the great Jedi....they would win of course.

Madcow
05-22-2002, 08:47 PM
read a few books, according to some Boba only hit the wrong target once, he had nerves removed so he don't feel pain, he gets a 360 view with his helmet, he can hear from miles around with the helmet, and his auto-binoculars can see for about a mile, he has a autotargeter and homing rockets, and if he is near death he can detonate his jet pack in a nuclear explosion. so spidey just can't win.

Nill the Mean
05-22-2002, 10:37 PM
Spiderman would find a way to win. In case you hadn't noticed, he always does.

whitedragon
05-23-2002, 02:01 AM
Originally posted by Nill the Mean
Spiderman would find a way to win. In case you hadn't noticed, he always does.
exactly what ive benn saying

DarkLegion
05-23-2002, 04:35 AM
how could spiddy win The Fett , Fetts(Jango and boba) can fly into outta space with their jet pack, can spider-man do that?
spider-man cann't even reach them, don't tell me that spider can shoot with a laser rifle on the ground and hit fett who is in the SPACE:D

Vestril
05-23-2002, 04:37 AM
Originally posted by DarkLegion
how could spiddy win The Fett , Fetts(Jango and boba) can fly into outta space with their jet pack, can spider-man do that?
spider-man cann't even reach them, don't tell me that spider can shoot with a laser rifle on the ground and hit fett who is in the SPACE:D

...if they're in Space, and Spider-Man isn't...how is it that they're fighting??

--Hurray 1000--

Chastan
05-23-2002, 04:48 AM
Originally posted by Micozade
Of course it would be boba , jango died a bit of a wuss death at the hands of mace as for spidey all he,s got are some sticky white gooey stuf coming out of his wrists . So to cap it all off Boba kicks ass and thats the end of that :fett:

Ummm...Boba died like a wus...remember? He screamed like a girl and fell into a big creature in the ground... ooops. Spiderman kicks ass! Besides, he is the good guy!

Ten Tigers
05-23-2002, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by DarkLegion
how could spiddy win The Fett , Fetts(Jango and boba) can fly into outta space with their jet pack, can spider-man do that?


No and neither can the Fetts.

RobKerwin
05-23-2002, 09:50 AM
Now I feel st00pid for voting for Jango, hey, Spidey's only 1 vote a way from tying Boba (at least now.)

:trooper:Hey, you there
"Huh? Spider-sense is tingling!!"
*blasting, followed by sprays of web trapping the stormy*
"Compliments of your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man"

DarkLegion
05-23-2002, 10:04 AM
fett can shoot him atleast a mile away :fett:

DarkLegion
05-23-2002, 10:06 AM
all of a sudden, an idea comes up on my mind
Fett can push rocks to the Earth and destroy the Earth by whatever, Fett can live in another galaxy but can spider-man live there?:D

RobKerwin
05-23-2002, 10:24 AM
WTF????!!! How the hell can Boba push rocks, he doesn't have The Force

DarkLegion
05-23-2002, 10:27 AM
why fett needs the froce to push a rock?
he can do that by his arm, boby or use the rocket on his jet pack
you do have arms ,right?

RobKerwin
05-23-2002, 10:30 AM
A rock big enough to destroy a planet? I'd think you'd need the force to push such a thing, 'cuz you'd need to be hercules or have a VERY powerful jetpack

DarkLegion
05-23-2002, 10:41 AM
hmm F=MA so ,the rock will move in a high speed if fett push it from a long way cause it will increase it's speed during the way it goes, high speed means big A so only a small mass is requir to obtian a high froce ........
SO size doesn't matter
and your forgot about numbers
ask your phsics teacher for further information

DarkLegion
05-23-2002, 10:44 AM
sorry but no offence

RobKerwin
05-23-2002, 10:52 AM
That's a boring fight. Let's see

Spider man sights Boba, Boba takes off into space, boba pushes down a rock destroying earth, killing Spidey, and the other 6 billion people there.

DarkLegion
05-23-2002, 10:59 AM
yea it's boring
but the point is...... FETT WINS:fett:
and spider-man die with 6 billion people on Earth

RobKerwin
05-23-2002, 11:02 AM
But let's take out the rock, and Spidey and Boba face off?

*T¥RANITH*
05-23-2002, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by DarkLegion
hmm F=MA so ,the rock will move in a high speed if fett push it from a long way cause it will increase it's speed during the way it goes, high speed means big A so only a small mass is requir to obtian a high froce ........
SO size doesn't matter
and your forgot about numbers
ask your phsics teacher for further information

There is a limit to how much fuel is in his jetpack...
Anyway, I think boba would win
Disintegration anyone? Bye bye spidy

whitedragon
05-23-2002, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by DarkLegion
how could spiddy win The Fett , Fetts(Jango and boba) can fly into outta space with their jet pack, can spider-man do that?
spider-man cann't even reach them, don't tell me that spider can shoot with a laser rifle on the ground and hit fett who is in the SPACE:D
how would they beat spider man if they were in space. :dozey: wow the fetts can go into space while spidey waits on the ground for their pansy asses to stop running away and when they finnaly get down to where he is spidey uses his web and their own jet pacs to make them fly into several buildings

Vestril
05-23-2002, 02:36 PM
why fett needs the froce to push a rock?
he can do that by his arm, boby or use the rocket on his jet pack
you do have arms ,right?

Arms?....Boba Fett is going to use his arms to push this asteroid into the planet?...

JR128
05-23-2002, 04:08 PM
Uh.... the Fetts are just guys with guns and jet packs. Not superman.

The goblin had most of the things the fetts had and he was stronger and faster than them. Spidey openend a can on him, so whats stopping him from doing the same with the fetts?

Ten Tigers
05-23-2002, 10:06 PM
Voting Fett= Fanboyizm...

I have not seen a single arguement here that would support a victory for the Fetts.

Even sniping at him from a mile away with a disintigrator would trigger his spidersense and allow him to easily dodge.

Then they would be raped by Venom for endangering innocents...:D

DarkSaber-<ZeN>
05-23-2002, 10:12 PM
Boba Fett isnt as good as Jango Fett, so i know Jango would win that fight. Now Spidey, Well he seems not to me as good as Jango. Jango Fett could easily win this match.

whitedragon
05-24-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by DarkSaber-&lt;ZeN&gt;
Boba Fett isnt as good as Jango Fett, so i know Jango would win that fight. Now Spidey, Well he seems not to me as good as Jango. Jango Fett could easily win this match.
come on guys. look i know the fetts are major badasses but spider man took out several super villins at the same time (sinister six) and he survived. come on look at the facts puting a fett agenct spidey is like puting AotC anakin agenct yoda

RobKerwin
05-24-2002, 09:48 AM
At the time of posting, SPIDEY HAS TIED BOBA!!!
yaaaaayy!!

Dough with Fish
05-24-2002, 03:09 PM
I'd like to see SpiderMan get through Bobas armor. We all know that the Sarlacc (sp) tried to eat him, but, obviously, it didn't. What does this have to do with his armor? Well, he kind of used a Thermal Detonator to kill the damned thing and get out. Anyone who has read up on those things knows that anything within a 15 to 40 meter blast radius (the reason the difference is so big is because of the different types) is either vaporized or decimated. Well, Boba had no time to get away from the blast, so he just waited it out. And when he came out, he was a bit dazed and had one hell of a headace for obvious reasons. So, tell me, how is spidey supposed to get through that kind of armor? Hell, I'd like to see Spidey live through that blast.

Also, all Boba really has to do is get into Slave 1 and just launch a few dozen concussion missles up Spideys ass. I don't care how fast you are, but there is almost no way to evade 36 concussion missles, even if you doge them all, the blast radius from them will atleast knock him out, and all Boba has to do is melt him with his laser cannons.

Vestril
05-24-2002, 03:28 PM
So...uhmmmm, Spider-Man would just stand and watch Fett get into the Slave I?... No chasing him or getting a head start to hide?

Also, believe it or not Fett's armor doesn't protect every part of his body, there are places where Spidey could land good punches and frankly, if he webbed Fett and used his webbing to hurl Fett a few 100 meters, not a whole lot about Fetts armor would protect him from this. You might say he would use his Rocket Pack, but let's face it, RotJ shows that Fett doesn't know how...

Also, Spidey survived a pumpkin bomb directly to the face, he didn't have any armor on and he was only dazed for a minute or so.

ShockV1.89
05-24-2002, 05:43 PM
I dont think that was a normal pumpkin bomb, was it?

This got way too detailed. lol ;)

ShockV1.89

Obi-Doo
05-24-2002, 06:21 PM
Jango would easily win :fett: :fett: ! Not even a jedi can survive his powerful blaster. Plus, not even Obi-Wan can take his weapon, so spidey dont stand a chance:fett: ! And even thoug spidey shoots webs, Jango can also shoot strings. And what spider can survive a flamethrower? Or a rocket launcher? Just asking.

And even if none of these would work at spidey, i bet he'll just get some bug spray.


By the way, Yoda would kick them all!:yoda: :yoda:


:fett: :fett: :fett:

RobKerwin
05-24-2002, 08:09 PM
Ahhh, yes, Jango owns all with the flamethrower, Spidey wouldn't even get a chance to hit Jango.

Guardian Omega
05-24-2002, 08:26 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm is this the movie spider-man or the TV show or the comic one? If it's the TV show one, I think either Fett will win.
If memory serves me correctly on the TV show one, spider-man travels around big time with webs and those can be eaisly cut. Also, he kinda depends on wrapping opponents and close combat.
No good marksman would get close, that's suicide. Also, depending on how tough the armor is, he can just burn the webbing and survive. Also, as I said, on numerous occasions, the web is cut eaisly. They can just shoot the place where the web attaches and spidey falls. Don't forget, the Fetts would have a huge air advantage. I cant judge the comics or movie, cause I haven't seen them......

RobKerwin
05-24-2002, 10:10 PM
Like I said before, Jango ownz with the flamethrower

Ten Tigers
05-25-2002, 07:16 AM
Originally posted by Dough with Fish
I'd like to see SpiderMan get through Bobas armor. We all know that the Sarlacc (sp) tried to eat him, but, obviously, it didn't. What does this have to do with his armor? Well, he kind of used a Thermal Detonator to kill the damned thing and get out. Anyone who has read up on those things knows that anything within a 15 to 40 meter blast radius (the reason the difference is so big is because of the different types) is either vaporized or decimated. Well, Boba had no time to get away from the blast, so he just waited it out. And when he came out, he was a bit dazed and had one hell of a headace for obvious reasons. So, tell me, how is spidey supposed to get through that kind of armor? Hell, I'd like to see Spidey live through that blast.

Also, all Boba really has to do is get into Slave 1 and just launch a few dozen concussion missles up Spideys ass. I don't care how fast you are, but there is almost no way to evade 36 concussion missles, even if you doge them all, the blast radius from them will atleast knock him out, and all Boba has to do is melt him with his laser cannons.

You mean the same Sarlacc that takes 1000 years to digest a naked humanoid. Bad anology.

Pulls out a thermal detonator...

*thwip* I hope you didnt arm that cause its now stuck to your hand.

PS... Flame thrower my a$$. I already covered it. BOOM!!! Youre dead new guy...

Oh by the way, 36 nissiles is how many Slave 1 carries. NOT how many it can fire at a time. Go watch EP 2 fanboy...

DarkLegion
05-25-2002, 07:24 AM
after all, Fetts own spidey
:jango::fett::D

Pedantic
05-25-2002, 07:31 AM
Jango also has those arm blades for cutting certain spiderwebs. Anyway, when we're talking about Jango, are we counting the clones, too? ;) :D

DarkLegion
05-25-2002, 07:42 AM
clones? if you count those clones, then boba is his clone ,too
those clones is genetic modified to be less independence
but boba is the exact copy of jango, they are geneticaly the same
:jango::fett:rocks

Pedantic
05-25-2002, 07:45 AM
That was a joke, dammit! Now laugh! :D

DarkLegion
05-25-2002, 07:48 AM
wow that's very very funny
the most funnest joke i have ever heard ha ha ha;)

Jubatus
05-25-2002, 08:00 AM
Didn't care to read all the posts, but just wanna say it's no contest at all; Spiderman wins easily. Neither of the Fetts will ever get a shot in. Spiderman has his danger sense and he moves way too fast and agile for any blaster. In addition he's quite strong, he can lift about 10 ton (this is a Marvel given fact), so he'd knock either Fett out with one punch despite their armor if he was thus inclined. And he'd do it faster than they could react, so no detonation of any powerpack. To even think otherwise shows you do not know Spiderman well enough, no offense.

On a side note, Boba Fett does not die in the belly of Sarlacc.

Jubatus

Pedantic
05-25-2002, 08:05 AM
Or maybe some of us don't care about Spiderman at all? No offense... :rolleyes:

DarkLegion
05-25-2002, 08:07 AM
how if jango change the fuel in his flame thrower into sleeping gas?like what green goblin did
spidey will be dead soon......................
i know well about spidey, he can't resis...........
:jango::fett:rocks

DarkLegion
05-25-2002, 08:09 AM
Originally posted by Pedantic
Or maybe some of us don't care about Spiderman at all? No offense... :rolleyes:
TURE TURE TURE
Fetts ROCKs

Jubatus
05-25-2002, 08:10 AM
Well, if you do not care to know Spiderman, how can you say he'd lose?...No offense.

Jubatus

DarkLegion
05-25-2002, 08:14 AM
some of us, not me included
no doubt Fetts OWN spidey ,it's the truth

Ten Tigers
05-25-2002, 08:18 AM
Fanboyz=sad faggotts....

woot

Micozade
05-25-2002, 08:22 AM
The fetts rule you know it makes sense. jango and boba are far more intelligent to be suckered into a one on one fight theyll just stay in slave 1 and blast the crap out of spidey no matter how fast he thinks he is , he's not faster than the laser cannons on slave one . Good bye spidey :fett: :jango:

Jubatus
05-25-2002, 08:29 AM
Hehe, simply stating that Fetts own Spiderman without any arguing points is worthless.

And it's not like I'm no fan of the Fetts, they're badass hombres, no doubt. I will yield this much, if either Fett knew what he was up against and allowed the usage of Slave 1, he might win, just might.

If you know anything of the Marvel universe you'd know Spiderman has fought formidable opponents and either come out ahead or a standstill; The Hulk, Juggernaut, The Fantastic Four, Avengers, Wolverine, Punisher (who once actually did get a shot in after studying Spiderman's movements thoroughly, and he's very much like the Fetts in skill, if not better) and many more. Most of these could take out the Fetts, no sweat.

whitedragon
05-25-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Dough with Fish
I'd like to see SpiderMan get through Bobas armor. We all know that the Sarlacc (sp) tried to eat him, but, obviously, it didn't. What does this have to do with his armor? Well, he kind of used a Thermal Detonator to kill the damned thing and get out. Anyone who has read up on those things knows that anything within a 15 to 40 meter blast radius (the reason the difference is so big is because of the different types) is either vaporized or decimated. Well, Boba had no time to get away from the blast, so he just waited it out. And when he came out, he was a bit dazed and had one hell of a headace for obvious reasons. So, tell me, how is spidey supposed to get through that kind of armor? Hell, I'd like to see Spidey live through that blast.

Also, all Boba really has to do is get into Slave 1 and just launch a few dozen concussion missles up Spideys ass. I don't care how fast you are, but there is almost no way to evade 36 concussion missles, even if you doge them all, the blast radius from them will atleast knock him out, and all Boba has to do is melt him with his laser cannons.
his armor wouldent do him much good ifhis neck is snaped muaha ha ha ha ha
http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/cwm/big/evil.gif

Pedantic
05-25-2002, 05:53 PM
I guess it depends on which universe the fight takes place in, hmmm?

RobKerwin
05-25-2002, 08:58 PM
In the SW universe so an X-wing pilot mistakes him for a new type of stormy, and toasts the little bug, MUAHAHAHAHAAAA

For once I agree with Micozade, the Fetts would sit in Slave-1 and blast the hell outta spidey. I don't really care about the ships anymore 'cuz of the Green Goblin (and Hobgoblin and Demogoblin)

DarkLegion
05-26-2002, 03:13 AM
well, this is a SW forum, so Fetts will surely win
spidey can win, perhaps in marvel forum
this is the truth:jango::fett:

Chaotic~Angel
05-26-2002, 03:25 AM
Originally posted by Chastan


Ummm...Boba died like a wus...remember? He screamed like a girl and fell into a big creature in the ground... ooops. Spiderman kicks ass! Besides, he is the good guy!

Hey hey read some EU, Boba doesnt die he is injured greatly for a long time. The pit monster dies from the blasts and his armor barely saves him, because it melts away after a bit. He's discovered by another bounty hunter and pulled free. I wont say anymore cuz it's kind of a spoiler :p

Chaotic~Angel
05-26-2002, 03:28 AM
BTW in the fight spiderman would win. Not because of skill or other factors but because he's the protagonist. Being a superhero makes him 'everyones favorite' and the fetts are semi-antagonists. This means there expendable 'bad guys' to a certain extent

Vestril
05-26-2002, 06:28 AM
Hey hey read some EU, Boba doesnt die he is injured greatly for a long time. The pit monster dies from the blasts and his armor barely saves him, because it melts away after a bit. He's discovered by another bounty hunter and pulled free. I wont say anymore cuz it's kind of a spoiler

That happened in glorified fan fiction. It used to be somewhat official, but not anymore. Even the Timothy Zahn stuff was pretty deeply disputed in Episode II...

Pedantic
05-26-2002, 07:44 AM
So how does one go about comparing a superhero to a plain old bounty hunter? :p

JandoFett1842
05-26-2002, 01:49 PM
Duh! Boba Fett! Jango Fett was a idiot to go down in the arena and fight next to people with sabers, Not dissing him or anything, If Boba was as old as Jango and Spider and the were fighting, Jango Fett would get up in Spider's face and get the **** beat out of him! Then spider would get killed by Boba's Homing knee darts or flamethrowerec to death!!
:fett: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett:

Chaotic~Angel
05-26-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by Vestril


That happened in glorified fan fiction. It used to be somewhat official, but not anymore. Even the Timothy Zahn stuff was pretty deeply disputed in Episode II...

good ol 'Tales of the bounty hunters' book.

Vestril
05-26-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Chaotic~Angel


good ol 'Tales of the bounty hunters' book.

It was a good book, the Bounty Hunter Wars was really good too.

Blobbafett
05-26-2002, 04:29 PM
Boba would win , come on lets face it... cos boba is real, whereas spiderman just comes from a comic book... ohhh look at me Im a drawing.. Im so dangerous...ohhhh.....
*slap*
Boba would just slap him
and then say "who's the daddy?"

and anyway he has to be really hard because he picked his dads head up while it was still cooking .

Chaotic~Angel
05-26-2002, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Vestril


It was a good book, the Bounty Hunter Wars was really good too.

I liked 'Shadow Hunter' too, really gave insight to the life of Darth Maul

Vestril
05-26-2002, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by Blobbafett
Boba would win , come on lets face it... cos boba is real, whereas spiderman just comes from a comic book... ohhh look at me Im a drawing.. Im so dangerous...ohhhh.....
*slap*
Boba would just slap him
and then say "who's the daddy?"

and anyway he has to be really hard because he picked his dads head up while it was still cooking .

...you think Boba Fett is real? Umm, maybe you should go back on your medication, buddy...:rolleyes:

whitedragon
05-26-2002, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by JandoFett1842
Duh! Boba Fett! Jango Fett was a idiot to go down in the arena and fight next to people with sabers, Not dissing him or anything, If Boba was as old as Jango and Spider and the were fighting, Jango Fett would get up in Spider's face and get the **** beat out of him! Then spider would get killed by Boba's Homing knee darts or flamethrowerec to death!!
:fett: :fett: :fett: :fett: :fett:
DONT ANY OF YOU UNDERSTAND SPIDER MAN HAS SENCES ALMOST AS GOOD AS A JEDIS. THE ONLY THING HES MISSING IS A LIGHTSABER AND THE ABILITY TO MAKE STUPID PEOPLE JUMP OFF CLIFFS

RobKerwin
05-28-2002, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by Pedantic
So how does one go about comparing a superhero to a plain old bounty hunter? :p

Simple, Jango and Boba have jetpacks, and loads of heavy weapons. While Spidey, who rocks in his own way, I think would get wasted by the Fetts.

Jubatus
05-28-2002, 11:36 AM
Many of you pro-Fetts are making the exact same mistake many, many, many villains have made against Spiderman. They simply do not realize Spiderman's speed before it's too late. In addition he has his danger sense and 15-times-faster-than-normal reaction time (another Marvel fact).

To summarize:

1. He can sense danger before the dangerous event actually occur, not unlike a jedi.

2. He can react to that sense 15 times faster than a normal man.

3. He can move with speed surprising to even other hardtrained super villains/heroes.

Yes, he easily dodges bullets and I'll tell you what happened when someone actually used homing missiles against him. First he avoided them then he got tired of it, caught a missile with a line of his web, swung the damn thing around a few times and sent it back to it's owner.

Besides, you seem to love putting the fight in a scenario giving Fetts the advantage in their Slave 1. How about just the man (with armor, jet pack and included weapons, of course) on a New York roof top?

There is really not much more I can say but to inform you that I'm a bigger fan of Star Wars than the Marvel universe, so I'm not taking subjective part on the behalf of Spiderman, believe me. Simple fact is, Spiderman has fought opponents way more difficult than the Fetts and guess what, he's still crawling walls and swinging round the streets of New York.

Jubatus

whitedragon
05-28-2002, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by RobKerwin


Simple, Jango and Boba have jetpacks, and loads of heavy weapons. While Spidey, who rocks in his own way, I think would get wasted by the Fetts.
listen if spider man had the same wepons dont you think he ould win. plus the blasters would bounceoff if he had hs "amazing spider armor"

Jedi Ken-Ne-Bec
05-28-2002, 11:52 AM
Gotta go with Jango, he was like the future version of the Punisher. Punisher could almost take spidey so with all the newer weapons Jango would have him dead to rights.

Mace killing Jango was a crock... It was just paying off S. Jackson for some favor :)

DarkLegion
05-28-2002, 11:54 AM
ok this question is just the same asking who would win
Rockey or Rambo?
ok the answer is Bockey if on the stage, Rambo in the rain forest
so the answer to our question is Fett in the space, spider-man in NewYorkCity ONLY, spider-man won't stand a chance anywhere ELSE

Mobius47
05-28-2002, 12:39 PM
Fetts=guns
spidey=no guns

end of story

Mobius47
05-28-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Ken-Ne-Bec
Gotta go with Jango, he was like the future version of the Punisher. Punisher could almost take spidey so with all the newer weapons Jango would have him dead to rights.

Mace killing Jango was a crock... It was just paying off S. Jackson for some favor :)

remember jango had himself cloned? do you think the REAL jango would jump into a colloseum that contained every living jedi execept for yoda? think...

Jubatus
05-28-2002, 12:52 PM
You people are simply not listening to me! :p

Yes, Punisher got a shot in, because he studied Spiderman's movements thoroughly and caught Spiderman in a moment of a flamboyant fit of underestimating Punisher. Furthermore, I dare say he's a better marksman, shake'n'mover and strategist than either Fett (he would not have went down to get his body severed from his head by Mace Windu).

I don't even know, why I let myself get dragged along with this wagon of ignorance, but if you want clearance on the matter read my posts again and then read this (now degrading myself to the much used sans argument bravado):

SPIDERMAN OWNS FETT ASS!

Jubatus

P.S.: To those that might feel offended by the word ignorance; ignorance is a term covering what one does not know, not lack of intellect. What you don't know, you don't know - no shame in that.

whitedragon
05-28-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Jubatus
You people are simply not listening to me! :p

Yes, Punisher got a shot in, because he studied Spiderman's movements thoroughly and caught Spiderman in a moment of a flamboyant fit of underestimating Punisher. Furthermore, I dare say he's a better marksman, shake'n'mover and strategist than either Fett (he would not have went down to get his body severed from his head by Mace Windu).

I don't even know, why I let myself get dragged along with this wagon of ignorance, but if you want clearance on the matter read my posts again and then read this (now degrading myself to the much used sans argument bravado):

SPIDERMAN OWNS FETT ASS!

Jubatus

P.S.: To those that might feel offended by the word ignorance; ignorance is a term covering what one does not know, not lack of intellect. What you don't know, you don't know - no shame in that.
ditto :cool:

Dough with Fish
05-28-2002, 03:03 PM
Ahh, Jubatus, how do you think Boba became shuch an adept bounty hunter? He would study his opponents for months at a time before trying something. So don't just think that he'll jump in without making sure he atleast has a chance.

whitedragon
05-28-2002, 03:06 PM
spider man defeated the punisher REMEMBER!!!!!!!!

Jubatus
05-28-2002, 03:15 PM
Did Jango study Windu?

And yes, Spiderman has defeated Punisher several times.

Jubatus

whitedragon
05-28-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Jubatus
Did Jango study Windu?

And yes, Spiderman has defeated Punisher several times.

Jubatus
and i dont think that jango would have taken out that jedi. i meant that the only way jango could do that is if the jedi was a padawan and they wouldent take a padawan there. i know star wars is a made up story but old george is defieing his own rules

RobKerwin
05-28-2002, 10:56 PM
But Spidey's not a jedi. And He's so dang predictable that Jango would just lay down a cloud of flames.

whitedragon
05-28-2002, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by RobKerwin
But Spidey's not a jedi. And He's so dang predictable that Jango would just lay down a cloud of flames.
spidey has abilitys like a jedi if you would look up you will see my answer to that. and why the hell do you think that spiderman wouldent dodge the flamer he has just as good agility as mace windu

RobKerwin
05-28-2002, 11:38 PM
Um, lets see, no force, no lightsaber, just agility. Jango's bound to figure him out sometime, as long as he can keep spidey busy, and if he can't, he'll fly up somwhere and play sniper.

Guardian Omega
05-29-2002, 12:43 AM
Although I think the Fetts would win, spiderman is not a slowpoke. Spider sense tells you the danger before the danger, but as seen on the TV, it doesn't tell what danger. Anyway, most of you forget, the Fetts have a major air advantage with their packs. In the air, the Fetts would win. Webs take time to shoot. And with the Fetts in the air, they can just shoot that web down and you got fallen spider. Repeat process as needed lol. However, restrict them to ground, they'll lose. I don't think they'll stand a chance against superior speed and reflexes on the ground. They simply wouldn't jet in time :p .


Also Mace got lucky on Jango in that one, the roat knocked the jets out, restricting him his only real advantage.

whitedragon
05-29-2002, 09:27 PM
u all forget spider man can jump incredabley high and as boba/jango are flying up spidy can jump up and knock him down befor he gets 20 ft

Guardian Omega
05-30-2002, 09:42 PM
Ouch, then I should've voted for spidy then lol.
However, it depends how fast he gets there lol and the time needed to jump..................If it's faster than the regular jump, spidey wins the match lol.

Pedantic
05-31-2002, 05:40 AM
Originally posted by whitedragon
u all forget spider man can jump incredabley high and as boba/jango are flying up spidy can jump up and knock him down befor he gets 20 ft

Not if Jango is doing what he did at Kamino (i.e. flying backwards, shooting).

RobKerwin
05-31-2002, 10:46 AM
And besides, apart from the Fett's weapons, they both are very intelligent and resourceful

whitedragon
05-31-2002, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by RobKerwin
And besides, apart from the Fett's weapons, they both are very intelligent and resourceful
ill give you that but still it takes a while for jango/boba to get the jet pac going

Darth Facism
05-31-2002, 12:30 PM
Let's be serious the Fetts cannot take on superhuman enemies of a high degree.
Jango could not beat Ben , and Obi wan's task at the time was to capture Jango, not kill. Jango annoyed Mace and looked what happened to him. In addition Jango could not hit Spiderman even if he wanted to. If the Fetts fought a Sith, the Sith would just do a force choke ,these guys use the force with no rules attached. This easily makes them much deadlier adversaries to non jedi opponents.

RobKerwin
05-31-2002, 01:36 PM
I must agree there *takes a look at poll results and gasps*Spidey's winning!

Nill the Mean
05-31-2002, 10:36 PM
And so he should.

Really, the Fetts haven't got anything that Spider-Man hasn't fought against. Flamethrowers? Been done. Guns, lasers, explosives? To no avail. Laser swords? Flying opponents? Missiles? All been evaded. Sniper rifles, bazookas... you name it, and Spider-Man has gotten away from it. Even if his opponent used a "giant death robot" or a helicopter with lots of guns, he still wins.

He can't lose, he's a superhero. That is their trademark.