PDA

View Full Version : *sigh* how do u use taunts?

YoDa2k2
05-18-2002, 03:28 PM
i know i know.... but its just that i got this game the second day it came out and i never knew how to use taunts...

Sutek
05-18-2002, 03:35 PM
It's actually quite easy:

bring down the console using shift+tilde. In case you don't know, tilde is the key that is next to 1 and below Escape (on my keyboard it gives ` or ). From the console you can enter some useful commands and view past speech which you may have missed (my primary use for it).

The command you want is: bind <key> <command> and in this case is "bind <key> +taunt" (eg bind x +taunt)

Then just press the key you chose (I use =), and away you go. Another useful command is "model <model>/<name>" (eg model jedi/default or model reborn/boss). You may have to look around for a complete list of models and their variants, try the Jedi Academy http://academy.jediknightii.net/ in the Tips/Tricks section. that has more useful info than you can shake a stick at.

YoDa2k2
05-18-2002, 03:43 PM
thanks a lot man

power_ed
05-18-2002, 03:48 PM
ok.. i think its time to make this "how to taunt in MP" sticky.. i must have seen this Q 400 times now.. and you cant blame 'em as the search function is on and off all the time?

what about an sticky F.A.Q in the MP strategy forum?