View Full Version : Cheat Enabled Servers
05-19-2002, 12:45 AM
Can someone provide a very detailed step by step guide on how to make a cheat enabled multiplayer server, and how to have both parties(The Host, and the other person) join it?
05-19-2002, 05:11 AM
Running a public server with cheats enabled is the most retarded thing (well, almost) you can do.
05-19-2002, 01:34 PM
1. You (the host) have to find out your IP first .
Click on the "Start" button at your desktop and select "Run" .
Type in "winipcfg" . This program will tell you your IP . Send it
to your friends.
2. Start Jedi Outcast (multiplayer) . If you already know the
exact name of the map you want to load go to 5. .If not go to
3. Click on "Play" then on "Create server" . Adjust your
settings, select a map and click on "Start".
4. When you are actually in the map press esc and click on about
to find out the full name of the map.
5. Open the console with shift and the key left to 1 and type
"devmap [mapname]" , e.g. devmap ffa_bespin. The map
should load now with cheats enabled.
6. Your friends have to start a game, open console and type
"connect [IP]" (e.g. connect 22.214.171.124) in order to join.
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.