PDA

View Full Version : dual light saber?

Goon
05-20-2002, 03:35 AM
I saw a cheat on gamespot.com to get a dual light saber. It said to:

select light saber and then holster it
open the console and type in devmapall
type in /thedestroyer

I can't get it to work. I've already beaten the game and I'm just messing around fighting all the dark jedi's all over again. Is this a real cheat or just some bogus thing that someone made up? If its a real cheat, how do I get it to work? I selected my lightsaber and then hit the minus key to holster it (is there a different key?). Then I put in the code, nothing happens though. Any help is appreciated.

Goon
05-20-2002, 03:52 AM
Nevermind. I found the answer a little ways down the first page. Someone said no.

On a side note, this is the slowest damned website I've ever been to in my life. I can't imagine how long it takes to load on dial up. I'm on cable and it takes like 5 minutes to load.

MadKiwi
05-20-2002, 04:01 AM
I think it's meant to be a double ended saber (staff) rather than 2 sabers. I've also had problems lately with the forums being real slow at times.

Goon
05-20-2002, 08:02 PM
Well thats what I meant, a staff with 2 blades. Like the one Darth Maul has.

It doesn't work though. I don't know why people spread around false cheats, but it happens. Its really annoying too.

Cracked
05-20-2002, 08:22 PM
it's a multiplayer cheat...for now there is no way to do it in sp that i know of. oh, and it has to be your server, or a server with cheats enabled(but if it's the latter, you don't put in the devmapall thing

Bylak
05-20-2002, 08:48 PM
Does anyone know if there's a saber yet that's double lightsaber, so you don't Have to enter the cheat?

O, n I'm new, so hi =)