View Full Version : Aayla Secura!!!

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

Hannibal
05-20-2002, 03:33 PM
Wow!!!

Who knows what I'm talking about?

AgentSmith
06-05-2002, 08:52 AM
Aayla Secura is seen in the Arena fight and also the scene with Obi-Wan in the Jeid temple. (With that Jedi looking strangely like Howard the Duck?)

She's a blue Twi'Lek Jedi, Lucas decided to incorporate her but she's originally from the EU Star Wars comics from Dark Horse, as the apprentice of Quinlan Vos.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/news/2001/12/news20011220.html

She was played by Amy Allen who's said to be an ILM employee.

xX-Ender-Xx
06-08-2002, 12:08 AM
Dang!! Are you reading this out of a book or something agentsmith? thats pretty good....

Rogue Nine
06-08-2002, 12:18 AM
See, that's who we should start a fan club to. Aayla is hot! She would kick Amidala's ass five different ways.

obi
06-08-2002, 01:36 AM
I stubbed my toe the other day and yelled that out loud.

xX-Ender-Xx
06-08-2002, 12:36 PM
We all have our diff. opinions... Ayala is hot but in my opinion i think amidala is better....:D

AgentSmith
06-09-2002, 07:06 AM
Aayla Secura is a character that originates from the Dark Horse Star Wars comics (situated between Episode I and Episode II), you can find some reference pictures, cover art and resumes online of the comics she starred in.

There's little about Amy Allen herself (who played Aayla Secura in EP II) or Aayla Secura in EP II.

She didn't have much scenes, this standard publicity shot is the best picture around of her :

http://www.starwars.com/community/news/2002/03/news20020325_2.html

Besides that there's little. I already spent several hours looking online and browsing. If any of you find any good material or pictures, please feel free to post it and share it and all. (My E-mail is another_agent_smith@yahoo.com, feel free to send good pics of her if you find them! :D )

There's some green screen unedited shots of her on the Hasbro Aayla Secura model prototype that was seen at Celebration II, where Amy Allen was also present. (The model is expected in several months.) :jango: :fett:

AgentSmith
06-11-2002, 06:28 AM
No action or replies in a while here? Did this thread die? :(

Hannibal
06-11-2002, 01:41 PM
Wow! When did this pop back up? That was almost a month ago.

I wonder if she'll be in the next. The coolest thing about her is she walks around the temple wearing a cut off shirt. Padme's shirt had to get cut by some mutant cat.

:D

AgentSmith
06-11-2002, 03:30 PM
Aayla Secura doesn't always wear the traditional Jedi robes. As matter of fact she rarely does and favours an (revealing, oh yeah! :p ) outfit such as the one seen in Episode II.

:jango: :fett:

Hannibal
06-14-2002, 05:38 PM
Thank The Force.;)

Rogue Nine
06-14-2002, 06:22 PM
w00t!

She's gotta have more screen time in the next movie then.

Darth Kaan
06-14-2002, 06:26 PM
It would be nice to see her next to Padme to truely compare. :O

AgentSmith
06-14-2002, 06:27 PM
Hell yeah! :D

Anyone find any good reference pics or material on her? I'm always looking for new stuff for my 'collection'. (The one I deny having when my woman asks. :p j/k ;) )

Can't wait for the Hasbro toy to be released, I hope they do a 12 inch model or an unleashed model of her sometime too. :)
I've already written Dark Horse comics to see if any posters and stuff exist but they haven't gotten back to me yet. :(

XenoWang
06-17-2002, 05:47 AM
I'm sorry, but Natalie Portman is way (that sure sounds stupid... "way") hotter than Aayla... The whole scene with Padme in the gratiutously revealing outfit (thanks to that Arena monster :D ) was enough for the movie, but her other dresses were just incredible. She's just one of the most gorgeous girls I've ever seen. And has anybody seen her in Rolling Stone Magazine?!?! She's got some incredible model shots in there and my jaw dropped for 2 minutes... Ahhh, I worship Natalie Portman......

AgentSmith
06-17-2002, 02:13 PM
Everyone is entitled to his own taste and all but I think Aayla Secura (Amy Allen) is way hotter. For starters her jedi outfit is very sexy yet functional (no arena beast intervention required) and did you have a good look at Aayla/Amy!? She's got assets Portman doesn't have. :p :lol: Anyways I think she's a babe. :)

But that's cool, you take Padme Amidala/Nathalie Portman, I'll take Aayla Secura/Amy Allen. :D :lol:

Hannibal
06-19-2002, 03:53 AM
Originally posted by AgentSmith
Everyone is entitled to his own taste and all but I think Aayla Secura (Amy Allen) is way hotter. For starters her jedi outfit is very sexy yet functional (no arena beast intervention required) and did you have a good look at Aayla/Amy!? She's got assets Portman doesn't have. :p :lol: Anyways I think she's a babe. :)

But that's cool, you take Padme Amidala/Nathalie Portman, I'll take Aayla Secura/Amy Allen. :D :lol:

That makes 2 of us AgentSmith.:D

leXX
06-19-2002, 04:25 AM
posted by obi-wan13: I stubbed my toe the other day and yelled that out loud.

I type "lol" alot even thought I don't actually laugh out loud but that actually made me laugh out loud! Thanks obi-wan ;)

AgentSmith
06-21-2002, 12:18 AM
Excellent news all Aayla Secura/Amy Allen fans out there!

Starwars.com did a 3 page full feature on Aayla Secura titled 'From EU to Episode II : Aayla Secura'.

http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/feature/20020618/index.html

It has tons of usefull, interesting information and anecdotes. It tells the story with lots of detail how the EU character of Aayla Secura got to be in Episode II, how Amy Allen got 'cast' for the part (Working at ILM she actually already had played a Twi'lek for the DVD version of TPM.) and how her experience with it was. (Pretty funny all that. Seems like a great girl that Amy. :) ) There's a ton of high quality pictures both of Amy/Aayla, green screen production shots as well as shots from the movie. :)
A must see and save. :)

Hannibal
06-21-2002, 05:12 AM
Thanks Agent Smith. Your are the Master of all things Aayla.

AgentSmith
06-21-2002, 06:22 AM
Thanks. I've been secretly dreaming to make a website about her. :D But I'd have to know how to make a website first ... mhhh. :p

Oh well, I'm actually rather happy with just collecting Aayla Secura stuff (and general SW too) and writing my fan fiction story set in the NJO era with Aayla's granddaughter as a main character. (I know a whacked out idea but hey. :p I wanted a sassy, sexy and tough blue Twi'lek so why not make some family roots for her. :) And yes I am nuts. :p) It's nothing much, probably a lousy writing job and all but it's something that has meaning to me, to my passion for Star Wars and all. It's good to express yourself positively. :)

leXX
06-21-2002, 05:03 PM
If I was going to be any character in SW it would have to be Aayla Secura. There is just something about her, I quite put my finger on it. My avatar is a picture of her from her comic book origins.

I play JKII with her mod wherever possible. If you don't have it yet, go get it, it looks great!

http://www.jk2files.com/file.info?3310

AgentSmith
06-21-2002, 11:45 PM
Lexx, it's actually that cover art from Jon Foster that inspired George Lucas to put Aayla in Episode II. (She was added totally in post-production.)
The cover art is up at starwars.com, funny is that it has been altered so Aayla holds a green/blue lightsaber instead of her comic book re done. :p

I always play JKIIJO with the Aayla Secura model/skin from spacermonkey too. :)
Cool thing is that since a few skinning people are so into her and wanted the model to look more like the Episode II version, Alien_JL and Hapslash are working on better skins. I hope they persevere and release updated skins for Aayla, their work looks very good! :)

You can see it here at the jediknightii.net lucasforum :
http://64.246.44.70/~lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=630983#post630983

MotionMan
06-21-2002, 11:59 PM
Her clevage on that skin is..welll...rather impressive. lol:)

AgentSmith
06-22-2002, 12:17 AM
Indeed. :D

Though Amy Allen's Aayla outfit top wasn't that low cut in Episode II she has rather impressive erm ... 'assets' to erm ... 'promote' cleavage. :p
So does Amy in her irl pictures. :D ;)

Hannibal
06-24-2002, 02:18 AM
Amy Allen should be in more movies. Or TV shows. Or games shows. Or she should sit in my living room eight hours a day. Go home eat, sleep and shower. Then come back the next day sit for eight more hours.......

MotionMan
06-24-2002, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by Hannibal
Amy Allen should be in more movies. Or TV shows. Or games shows. Or she should sit in my living room eight hours a day. Go home eat, sleep and shower. Then come back the next day sit for eight more hours.......

Hey, Agent smith will hunt you down like an animal :)

Nice avatar!!!:thumbsup:

Lionen
06-24-2002, 09:22 AM
keep your hands of my woman! :D

AgentSmith
06-24-2002, 11:58 PM
Amy Allen has stated she sees this whole Aayla Secura performance as a stepping-stone to larger things, I think she might try for more performances since she studied film and all. I'm fairly convinced though we will see more of her in the Star Wars universe as she's much into the Aayla Character herself and has stated she will attend conventions, events and wishes to do more with Aayla in the future. :)

Well I think I'd win cause I wouldn't have the poor girl 'sit' around all day and do nothing. I'd make her daily life 'very interesting'. ;)
And who says I'd let her go home at night? ;)

In truth I really like Aayla Secura's character because she reminds me so much of my own babe. The way Amy Allen portrayed Aayla, there's just something about her, you know? :)
(This may sound weird but in a lot of scenes Aayla/Amy looks very serious, even stern, but I personally think she's one of the rare few ladies who actually looks beautiful and sexy when she looks stern and has that 'I'm going to kick your ass' look. Maybe a bit like Lara Croft/Angelina Jolie mix with Dana Scully/Gillian Anderson, though that wasn't nearly as sexy and a bit over the top? If that makes sense or am I just explaining myself poorly? :p)

Has anybody got a clue if posters/glossy -promo- pics will be released of Aayla? :confused:
I'd sure like to get some. :)

A likeness would be great too! :D (The real deal'd be even better off course.)
But then I might have to get my baby that Han Solo/Harrison Ford likeness ... mhh what tot do? :p

Hannibal
06-26-2002, 12:53 AM
Agent Smith you definitely beat me out in the "loving Aayla" deparment. Amy Allen should star in every TV commercial and music video. She could just sit there and smile (or not smile as Agent Smith would prefer :) )

Thanks MotionMan. I made it from the trailer. It was hard getting it down to 20k.

AgentSmith
06-26-2002, 01:55 AM
I have an even better idea Hannibal. :)

Amy Allen should star in every good TV show, movie, commercial, music video ... but for half of those appear in her full Aayla Secura make-up/wardrobe! :D :naughty:

(And indeed a nice avvie. :) )

ET Warrior
06-26-2002, 02:21 AM
You two kinda scare me.......you know? ;)

AgentSmith
06-26-2002, 02:33 AM
Why do people tell me that daily? :p lol j/k ;)

What if we included some cameos by Plo Koon? :)

I haven't found any good new material on Aayla/Amy yet. If I do I'll post links for sure. :)
The starwars.com feature on Aayla Secura & Amy Allen ('Aayla Secura : From EU to Episode II') is still up as top story. :) Check it out if you haven't yet. :)

On Saturday I'm probably going to get my hands on Star Wars #42 Rite of Passage 1 which stars Aayla on her way to becoming a Jedi knight. (She originated in the Dark Horse comic series. - I found only 1 store in the entire country that has it! The owner says they don't fly of the rack though? What the hell, 1 store in the entire country has it and it's not sold out? While that is great for me it makes me wonder if my countrymen have any good taste?! :eek: :confused: )

Hannibal
06-26-2002, 02:34 AM
Originally posted by ET Warrior
You two kinda scare me.......you know? ;)

It's a defense mechanism. I scare you before you can do anything to me. Kind of like the sea cucumber(except not at all like the sea cucumber).

leXX
06-26-2002, 02:47 AM
On 3 different servers yesterday, I was playing as Aayla, I can't begin to tell you how many people said "nice skin...woot". They then proceed to ask "are you really a girl?". When I reply "yes", they then try to chat me up. Geez these men need to get a grip on reality! :rolleyes: Was kinda flattering though ;) , maybe I'm the one that need to get a grip. :D

Hannibal
06-26-2002, 02:56 AM
You're a girl?;) :cool:

AgentSmith
06-26-2002, 04:14 AM
Lol at that, poor lexx. (Or not, however you see it and prefer it. :p)

Mhh ... interesting. Let me calculate this:
If lexx = female and Hannibal = male,
then
lexx + Hannibal = both of them out fo the picture so Aayla Secura/Amy Allen exclusively all for myself!!! :D :evil2:
:lol: j/k people :p

I haven't checked any servers that allow downloads to play on, my experience is that somehow my computer will totally clogg up when I try to play JKIIJO online. (It didn't do that with AvP2 or Return to Castle Wolfenstein -demo versions- online so I wonder if JKIIJO is even heavier graphics wise.)
I usually play Multiplayer with my comp as local server against AI bots. And to be honest I always play with the Aayla model/skin too. :D (And I'm a guy, really.)

It's just a great and bad ass skin for the greatest (and nicest babe) Jedi out there. :)
If you check the Aayla Secura thread at JediKnightii.net on Lucasforums, Spacermonkey (the creator of the model) and Alien_JL are both working on updated versions of the Aayla skin, looking even better than the current one! :)

ET Warrior
06-26-2002, 07:15 AM
Why do people tell me that daily? :p lol j/k ;)

What if we included some cameos by Plo Koon? :)

Plo Koon cameos eh.......okay, i suppose if you do that, i'll allow your continued obsession over aayala (i still think padme is hotter though, just a personal opinion)

AgentSmith
06-27-2002, 12:47 AM
That's cool, if you prefer Padme that leaves all the more Aayla for me! :D :)

And to be honest in French they say 'De gouts et de couleurs on ne discutte pas.' (= Of taste and color we do not discuss. -literal translation-) Which means that people have varrying tastes and everything depends on your own viewpoint, what you always should to respect. :) (And I've know you to respect others opinions so far ET_warrior, most people in the forums though except a little few. :) So it's all good. :D )

ET Warrior
06-27-2002, 02:10 AM
Yes of course....those select few who should either learn more about Star Wars before making stupid posts......or they should not post.....:D

AgentSmith
06-27-2002, 03:51 AM
Yeah. I don't know sometimes I do think as well that I would have prefered a scene differently, or found another angle better. But I'm not George Lucas or any of the EU creators. They came up with everything in the first place. :)

I just try to have an open mind, no expectations and let myself go along for the ride, open to the joyful experience. Whatever desires I have for things I'd like to see happen or characters I'd like to hear say or see do some things I write down in my little meaningless fan fiction story. It's not much but something that makes me happy, let's me express emotions and SW ideas and just adds to the overall experiences and myth, even further immersing myself in the SW universe.
In the end is that not what it's all about? :)

(Btw my fan fic thingy doesn't amount to anything really, it's just an enjoyable experience. No aspirations or expectations, just enjoying the SW 'ride'. :) And no it doesn't involve 'spicy' scenes with Aayla Secura! :p )

Jango_Fett91
06-27-2002, 07:13 AM
I wonder if Aayla Secura ever dies.........

MotionMan
06-27-2002, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by Jango_Fett91

Sadly it is already written in stone:(

(but she could be one of thef ew jedis who are RUMORED to go into hiding along with Obi and yoda)

ET Warrior
06-27-2002, 07:49 AM
And Plo Koon will go into hiding as well.......he's going back to Dorsin, because the Empire doesn't want to go there, since there is very little oxygen, and they'd need oxygen tanks and whatnot....more trouble than it's worth. :D:D:D

MotionMan
06-27-2002, 08:08 AM
Heh Mace windu will escape as well .
He will say

:mace: -" I aint going out like no sucka in the hands of a little punk bobba"

:mace:-"Peace out. Im going to grab me some T'wilek Hoes in the other side of the galaxy"

Hannibal
06-27-2002, 09:00 PM
And Plo Koon will go into hiding as well.......he's going back to Dorsin, because the Empire doesn't want to go there, since there is very little oxygen, and they'd need oxygen tanks and whatnot....more trouble than it's worth. :D:D:D

So instead of landing they can just blast the heck out of the planet.

Plo Koon will get killed when his mask is secretly replaced with a Folger's Crystal's can.

Aayla will die when the Jedi Council demands she wear less revealing outfits.

ET Warrior
06-28-2002, 02:43 AM
Damn those sith and their sneaky ways.......trading Plo's face mask when he's not looking......they'll pay for this

Kryllith
06-28-2002, 02:51 AM
Damn those sith and their sneaky ways.......trading Plo's face mask when he's not looking......they'll pay for this
On the otherhand, he should be really wired and wipe out a lot of baddies right before he dies.

Kryllith

ET Warrior
06-28-2002, 03:24 AM
he'll be flipping around faster than Yoda!!!

AgentSmith
06-28-2002, 03:38 AM
Aayla wearing less revealing outfits? I'll blast the Jedi Council myself if they ever try that! :p

I just got the Star Wars 'Twilight' TPB (Trade Paper Back - meaning the 4 Twilight issues bound together with no adds in it. :D ) and it was well worth it. :D Extra glossy and double the amount of Aayla! :D
It's only in 'Darkness' though that Aayla gets the outfit she's wearing in EP II as well. :) In Twilight she wears an even more revealing one. :p ;)

*drools* :D

HellFyre69
06-28-2002, 04:04 AM
Kan n1 here post a pic of amy allen.. without her green make up.. cuz she looks nasty with all that green stuff covered all her body.

AgentSmith
06-28-2002, 04:19 AM
I suggest a few things for you:
- Check your video card, monitor, screen settings.
- Go to the optometrist or a general eye-doctor.

Because Aayla Secura is blue!
(She was filmed in front of a green screen but the character and dye are blue!)
She does not look nasty! :eek: You must truly be blind if you can't see and realise that she is a beautiful and graceful Jedi that can kick ass! :) She is the hottest and most gorgeous babe in Star Wars! :)

Here's a picture of Amy Allen, without Aayla Secura make-up at Celebration II :
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/feature/20020618/index_3.html
Amy Allen is quite a sight herself. ;) Oh my. :)

AgentSmith
06-28-2002, 04:56 AM
I wish I could have attended Celebration II and gotten Amy's autograph. She even attended an unofficial party after Celebration II and mingled with fans. (The lucky bastards! :p)

Oh well I keep my fingers crossed for Celebration III then. :D :)

AgentSmith
06-28-2002, 05:03 AM
I read a news post online that the Aayla Secura Hasbro action figure might only be released in 2003! :(
(Hopefully a fasle rumour. It must be sooner! :D )

HellFyre69
06-28-2002, 06:04 AM
well from ur avatar it looks GREEN!!! but yes is blue with the link that u sent me

Redwing
06-28-2002, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by Jango_Fett91

No, she lives forever, of course :D

ET Warrior
06-28-2002, 09:07 AM
She doesn't live as long as Plo Koon......

AgentSmith
06-28-2002, 08:40 PM
This avatar blue enough for you? :p

(It's from the cartoon version of Aayla off course! :) I like to change now and then. :) )

Anyone wonder if George Lucas had -or plans for Ep III- Amy Allen have fangs for her Aayla Secura make-up/outfit? (Twi'lek have fangs, all their teeth are rather sharp.) :)

And you gotta admit when you look at Aayla/Amy, she's got bite. ;) And punch! :D

Kryllith
06-28-2002, 09:57 PM
She doesn't live as long as Plo Koon......
Yeah, I think Plo Koon actually kills her in his mad coffee high, shortly before he dies.

Kryllith

AgentSmith
06-29-2002, 12:06 AM
Mhhh ... who's on a coffee high you say? :p

Who knows which Jedi live show long, guess we'll see and possibly for some we might never really now.

Aayla rules! Aayla forever!!! :D

Kryllith
06-29-2002, 12:14 AM
Mhhh ... who's on a coffee high you say? :p

Who knows which Jedi live show long, guess we'll see and possibly for some we might never really now.

Aayla rules! Aayla forever!!! :D

Plo Koon is! The baddies DID secretly replace his breathing apparatus with a can of Folger's Crystals afterall. BTW, I'm guessing Yoda lives the longest. :)

Kryllith

AgentSmith
06-29-2002, 12:21 AM
I think you're on a coffee high! :p :lol: j/k ;)

Still Aayla forever!!! :D

MotionMan
06-29-2002, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by Kryllith

Plo Koon is! The baddies DID secretly replace his breathing apparatus with a can of Folger's Crystals afterall. BTW, I'm guessing Yoda lives the longest. :)

Kryllith
Out of the Jedi's from ep.2- Anakin lives the longest;)

AgentSmith
06-29-2002, 12:39 AM
Not absolutely if other Jedi do go and -successfully- stay in hiding during the Jedi purge and the Empire's rule. :)

George Lucas has hinted towards it and I heard real vague rumours that in the EU (yes I know it's EU but what the heck) NJO books some Jedi that have been into hiding for decennia might pop-up. But it's a really shaky rumour. :p

MotionMan
06-29-2002, 12:57 AM
Besides I know Aayala Secura dies because she passed away after OUR second child many years ago:D

AgentSmith
06-29-2002, 01:03 AM
Dude! Wtf!!! :eek:

That's superfreaky man! Where did you get the idea to say that! Seriously!?! :eek:

The reason I say that, and I am being serious is, I said before I was just writing some simple silly NJO era fan fic story? Right, well in there one of my main characters is Aayla Secura's granddaughter and Aayla has had 2 children. (I haven't mentioned who the father is or how and when exactly she passed away. Nicer if that's left open I think, gotta have some mystery. :p)
Still freaky! :eek:

AgentSmith
06-29-2002, 01:05 AM
After the serious post, the silly one. :p

Oh you mean MY kids? :p :lol:

MotionMan
06-29-2002, 01:07 AM
I was just being silly.
BUT seriously that is a trip.
:eek: Yikes!

MotionMan
06-29-2002, 01:11 AM
(I haven't mentioned who the father is

Well the father now has a name for your story. :)
MotionMan: A Strong Jedi who had no equal. As soon as Aayala gazed at him she was mezmorized by his coolness and confidence.;)

Hannibal
06-29-2002, 02:42 AM
She even attended an unofficial party after Celebration II and mingled with fans. (The lucky bastards! :p)

Um, sorry to tell you this AgentSmith but I was at the after party and I met her. The wedding is July 27th.
Suggestions on ways of killing yourself:
(1) cry yourself to death(dehydration)
(2) wet yourself to death("")
(3) envy me-yourself to death
(4) jump off something high and wide(Plo Koon's head will do)

BTW I will be taking her name. Not her last name, her whole name.

AgentSmith
06-29-2002, 03:52 AM
Mhhh thanks Hannibal, seeing I am an Agent and all I'll just upload myself into you and I'll be the one married to her then. :p

And luckily you're taking her name! Get real ... Amy Hannibal .... that sounds awful! The poor girl. :lol: :p

If only Aayla'd be real. ;) And still, I'm happy with my babe and intend to be enslaved .. erm .. to marry her. ;) :p

Now to be serious, were you really at Celebration II and did you really meet Amy Allen at the afterparty? :)
I ask seriously and all because I know she attended CII and the unofficial afterparty and I know a few people who did go to Celebration II and one of them met Amy Allen. (Well mostly just saw her and all but still. :p)

AgentSmith
06-29-2002, 03:55 AM
MotionMan? Why does that inspire me to make it an immaculate conception story angle like in Ep I? :p
Just teasing you, I don't think I'll elaborate on that since I don't want my story to be so totally off against what will be published by official SW EU later. :p

Kryllith
06-29-2002, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by MotionMan

Out of the Jedi's from ep.2- Anakin lives the longest;)
Depends on your definition of longest. :) Anakin died after Yoda, but Yoda was around a good 840 years before Anakin ever entered the picture. :)

Kryllith

MotionMan
06-29-2002, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by Kryllith

Depends on your definition of longest. :) Anakin died after Yoda, but Yoda was around a good 840 years before Anakin ever entered the picture. :)

Kryllith

Heh, good one:)

ET Warrior
06-29-2002, 09:50 AM
I'd say that Luke out-lived them all. Now you may say, HEY! Luke wasn't in episode 2....but he was! he was in the final scene of the movie on naboo....he was in two parts though....half in anakins pants, half in Padme ;)

AgentSmith
06-29-2002, 02:49 PM
LOL @ ET warrior, I was thinking something similar. :p :lol:

leXX
06-29-2002, 10:24 PM
Is this Aayla Secura in the background, if not, who?

http://www.episode-x.com/galleries/EpisodeII/chronological/Coruscant/bail.jpg

AgentSmith
06-29-2002, 10:36 PM
No it's not Aayla Secura, it's one of Orn Free Ta's aides. He has 2 female Twi'lek aides, a blue Twi'lek and a green Twi'lek. (The Twi'lek have known slavery for a long time, it is incorporated into their culture, their women are considered as inferior and lesser than the men and hence often sold as slaves to be 'eye-candy'.)

What is funny though is that Amy Allen did portray a blue Twi'lek already before she played Aayla Secura for Episode II. When she joined ILM first she played a blue Twi'lek that was digitally entered in the Episode I DVD. They replaced Orn Free Ta's aides from humans to Twi'leks in his Senators box.

But in this Eisode II scene picture it is not Aayla Secura and not Amy Allen you see.
I don't know the name though, I think it might be in one of the chracter guides or illustrated compagnions.

Hannibal
07-01-2002, 01:34 AM
And luckily you're taking her name! Get real ... Amy Hannibal .... that sounds awful! The poor girl. :lol: :p

Now to be serious, were you really at Celebration II and did you really meet Amy Allen at the afterparty? :)
I ask seriously and all because I know she attended CII and the unofficial afterparty and I know a few people who did go to Celebration II and one of them met Amy Allen. (Well mostly just saw her and all but still. :p)

I'm taking her whole name. My name would now be Amy Allen not Amy Hannibal.;)

I didn't attend CII cause I'm frightened of some of the people that go to those things. I cant afford enough security to keep myself comfortable.;)

Arkum
07-01-2002, 12:56 PM
Aaayla is hot. So is Padme. I find this really funny!:

The original script for Attack of the Clones would call Padme to concern for Obi-Wan and not Anakin when they are to be executed on Geonosis. She wants Obi. lol:D

Arkum
07-01-2002, 01:00 PM
Aaayla is hot. So is Padme. I find this really funny!:

The original script for Attack of the Clones would call Padme to concern for Obi-Wan and not Anakin when they are to be executed on Geonosis. She wants Obi. lol:D

She pleads and begs Tyranus to free Obi-wan, She says nothing about Anakin.:)

ET Warrior
07-01-2002, 01:28 PM
Wow, that post doesn't really have anything to do with this thread..

I find it funny that the only two threads that have made it to three pages are 1) Natalie Portman(Padme) and 2) Aayala Secura

The two hottest ladies in episode 2...heh heh heh

AgentSmith
07-01-2002, 02:02 PM
Arkum? It's spelled Aayla, not Aayla. (Tisk tisk to ET Warrior too but since people tend to butcher your name too, you are forgiven.) :p

And regarding that scene you mentioned Arkum, at that point Padme and Anakin have been captured but they haven't been charged with any offenses or convicted yet.
So technically only Obi-Wan has been charged, tried and sentenced to death.
That's why Padme pleads for Obi-Wans life since she and Anakin had not been tried nor convicted yet. Only after she pleads for Obi-Wan's release does Poggle The Lesser (And the Geonosian court.) convict them as well. (Charges were espionage I believe.)

And it's true :
1) Aayla Secura, the greatest Jedi and hottest babe in SW ever! :D
2) Padme, well yeah she's pretty. :p

You should get your hands on Dark Horse Star Wars #42 'Rite of Passage 1', Aayla is one of the main characters in that issue and you get tons of info about her past.

What's best though is that it was pencilled by Jan Duursema who originally drew Aayla. Jan Duursema met Amy Allen who played Aayla in Episode II, in Episode II the look and outfit Aayla has is from the 'Darkness' series comics.

In 'Rite of Passage' we see her again in that outfit/headress and you can see Jan Duursema adjusted the look of the comic book Aayla to fit the movie version of Aayla (played by Amy Allen), her bodyshape is slightly different, her arms are more slender, her eye color went to brown, the color of her lips is a bit different even her ... mhhh .. 'assets' ... are more pronounced like Amy's. :D :p

But the best thing in issue #42 is that Aayla goes undercover as a slave on Ryloth. She wears the same type of outfit as Leia did in ROTJ, a metallic bikini. And Aayla fills it so well. ;) Major hubba hubba!!! :D ;)

Kryllith
07-01-2002, 10:27 PM
Arkum? It's spelled Aayla, not Aayla. (Tisk tisk to ET Warrior too but since people tend to butcher your name too, you are forgiven.) :p

Tisk tisk yourself, check your corrections. ;) But yeah, it's Aayla not Aayala. But then, people have been calling ET Warrior, ET_Warrior or ET Worrior, so I maybe he's just spelling the names wrong out of spite. :)

Kryllith

AgentSmith
07-02-2002, 12:26 AM
Darn, I'm so into Aayla I can't even spell her name wrong! :p

Nah, I must have been having one of my 'can't spell nothing wrong' moments. They occur every blue moon between the long periods of 'can't spell nothing right'. :p :lol:

AgentSmith
07-02-2002, 04:37 AM
Everyone, if you're interested there's an Aayla Secura fanclub in Yahoo! Groups.

There's not many members so far but I'm trying to liven the place up. :) So join if you like. :D
They could use some more Aayla fans and cool people like you all in there! :)

Here's the link :
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/aaylasecura/

I hope it picks up sometime soon, else I'd see if I could start my own Aayla Secura/Amy Allen club, but I want to give this one a good chance and try. (Don't want to sound harsh or ungrateful. :p) So join of you like! :)

ET Warrior
07-02-2002, 07:13 AM
My rage at people ineptitude to spell my name correctly is quite immense..........;)

My misspelling of Aayla's name was not intentional however......i just goofed.

Hannibal
07-03-2002, 12:09 AM
You want "name rage" try having a crazy murderer having the same name as you. At least your namesake was trying to phone home in a peaceful manner.

AgentSmith, I'll check out that club.

leXX
07-03-2002, 12:22 AM
I've posted loads of photos in the Yahoo Group! ;)

AgentSmith
07-03-2002, 02:16 AM
Kick ass pictures lexx! :D

I added a whole bunch myself. :)

But lexx, you kind, sweet, wonderful person and Aayla fan. :D :) Can you please tell me where you found the picture named 'starwars44'. (Aayla with her purple lightsaber and behind her Quinlan Vos.) I have the pencil version of this picture and I'd die to get the large, detailed full color photo! :)

Btw it must be cover art or an illustration from 'Rite of Passage' as in the back you see the Morgukai warriors that confront Aayla and Quinlan in 'Rite of Passage' plus you see Jan Duursema was influenced by Amy Allen's Ep II Aayla as the comic Aayla now looks prefectly like Amy Allen's Ep II Aayla. (Face, eyes, bodyshape, outfit.)

I'll E-mail you the pencil version (no color added, very nice artwork) of it, can you send me your -preferably large and detailed- pic of it please? :) Pretty please!!! :D
*Begs like a puppy.* :p

leXX
07-03-2002, 03:18 AM
*answer's in the Yahoo Group* :)

AgentSmith
07-03-2002, 04:24 AM
You must remember!!! It's important!!! :eek:

How am I supposed to survive without that pic!!! :p :lol:

AgentSmith
07-03-2002, 04:36 AM
Great news!!!

Jan Duursema, the artist who originally pencilled (thus created) Aayla Secura apparently accepts commission requests!

At http://www.tomlyle.com/janduursemalist.html#Commission they state Jan Duursema does cover and panel recreations upon request. She will recreate art and covers she has done before, perhaps even custom ones! :D

(Be aware I just stumbled on this site but have not been able to test its legiminaty or trustworthiness, http://www.tomlyle.com seems genuine but might not be, employ at your own risk and be aware this is for fans only as the prices seem to range from anything near 100$ to 2000$ or more!) :)

I will E-mail them sometime soon to ask if Jan Duursema would do Aayla Secura artwork and at what prices/sizes and such. I'll keep you posted. :)

Edit: Made typo's, corrected them. Am tired. Me sleep now. :p

AgentSmith
07-04-2002, 02:38 AM
I have written a polite E-mail to The Comic Art Warehouse inquiring about the Jan Duursema Commission requests informing about the possibility of requesting Aayla Secura art, and at which sizes, prices and such.

If I receive a reply I will inform you all and keep you posted on the answers. :)

Jaina64
07-04-2002, 04:19 AM
;)

*dresses up as Aayla Secura and eats AgentSmith*

Yummy!!! :D

AgentSmith
07-04-2002, 04:21 AM
Ack! :eek:

Or do'h ... eeuh ... YAY!!! :D :)

Am I busted or something? :p

Jaina64
07-04-2002, 04:23 AM
;) You're so busted

*Wonder is Aayla would help me tag team Agentsmith*;) ;) ;)

AgentSmith
07-04-2002, 04:25 AM
Am I in trouble? :eek:

Et Warrior, lexx, Motionman, everybody!!! Help. :p Hide me or something! :p

Jaina64
07-04-2002, 04:29 AM
Hiding from me? Why on earth do you want to hide from me? ;)
I'll make Aalya hunt you down... I know where you live ;)

AgentSmith
07-04-2002, 04:31 AM
Mee'sa give up! :p

I surrender. :p :)

Jaina64
07-04-2002, 04:35 AM
Mee'sa give up! :p

I surrender. :p :)

Oh well, I don't worry about it at all because Aayla can't love you back and she certainly can't do the things to you that I can ;)

AgentSmith
07-04-2002, 04:39 AM
Well just ask everyone to testify, I don't love Aayla Secura 'that way'. I think Aayla's the greatest SW character and all. :)
That's the fiction in life. Who my babe would be if she'd be in Star Wars.

But I truly, deeply love my baby that I will marry. :)
That's the fact in life. :)
(And how my irl babe, an SW fan like myself invades the forums. :p)

Jaina64
07-04-2002, 04:56 AM
Well just ask everyone to testify, I don't love Aayla Secura 'that way'. I think Aayla's the greatest SW character and all. :)
That's the fiction in life. Who my babe would be if she'd be in Star Wars.

But I truly, deeply love my baby that I will marry. :)
That's the fact in life. :)
(And how my irl babe, an SW fan like myself invades the forums. :p)

lol I believe you baby, I was just teasing you on the phone and such :P I love you too :X

AgentSmith
07-04-2002, 05:00 AM
Mhhh .. wonder if I'd update my location from 'The Star Wars Matrix' to the doghouse? :p

Oh well, I can always reload or reboot the Matrix and you'll all have a nice memory wipe!!! Bwahahahaha! :p j/k ;)

AgentSmith
07-04-2002, 05:10 AM
I have contemplated a big change in my life ... I will join ASA ...
Aayla Secura Anonymous ... I will kick the habit and get on the wagon! :p :lol:

I'm just goofing! :p :) I'm just a fan, that's all. :)

AgentSmith
07-04-2002, 05:13 AM
I made a new avvie from Aayla Secura (and Quinlan Vos, you just can't see him because it's only a section of the image) artwork done by Jan Duursema. The pencil version without ink or color. Very nice artwork. :)

Darn! Have I been spamming this thread tonight or what? Sorry about that! :p

ET Warrior
07-04-2002, 06:32 AM
I will vouch for Agent Smith's Integrity! He has only fantasized about sleeping with Aayla 4 times, compared to my 53 times with Plo Koon....:eek: JOKING!!! ACK!! Whoooeeee........Silly lady, coming onto these forums and scaring poor ET half to death with her talk of eating people and whatnot.....:koon:

And yes you HAVE been spamming this poor thread half to death agent!

AgentSmith
07-04-2002, 11:57 PM
She's not silly trust me Et Warrior. ;)

She the real one. ;) (If she'd be an SW character, she'd be Aayla, even better than Aayla I know that for sure, so ... enough said. ;) :p)

Et Warrior ... 53 times? :lol: :p

ET Warrior
07-05-2002, 12:28 AM
of COURSE she's silly. She said she ate you......crazy person!

AgentSmith
07-05-2002, 12:53 AM
We all get a little crazy now and then don't we? :D (Psycho type look and grin.)

I know she's crazy. About me. :p I am crazy about her. ;) And top that of with all of us just being one big bunch of basket cases. :p :lol:

AgentSmith
07-05-2002, 02:58 PM
I have received a reply from the Comic Art Warehouse regarding the possibility to request a commission for a single figure artwork of Aayla Secura to Jan Duursema. (Who originally penciled Aayla Secura. E.g. my current avatar is from an art drawing of Aayla by Jan Duursema.)

Here are the questions and answers :

1. Q: Will Ms Jan Duursema do a Single Figure Commission of 'Aayla Secura' if requested?

1. A: Jan Duursema can/will do a commission of Aayla Secura.

2. Q: Will Ms Jan Duursema pencil Aayla Secura in the character's most 'current' version, such as Ms Duursema penciled Aayla Secura in the Dark Horse Star Wars 'Rite of Passage' series?

2. A: She will draw the character in the current version. (Reference may be needed. I will make sure.)

3. Q: What is the average size of the final penciled Single Figure artwork?

3. A: The average size of the commission is 11" x 15" on a 11" x 17" size art board.

4. Q: Do any precautions or special actions, treatments need to be made to preserve the artwork after delivery?

4. A: If you leave the commission in pencil form, you can get a spray coating from a art supply store that protects the art from being smudged. If you have it framed, it is recommended that you use UV glass, and acid free backing. If you have the piece inked, you do not need the spray coating. No matter what, you do not want to display the artwork in direct sunlight.

5. Q: What is the average price or expected price for a Single Figure Commission of Aayla Secura if requested?

5. A: The average price is from $250 to $300. I will have to get a final quote from Jan.

6. Q: Is there any possibility to, next to Ms Jan Duursema's signature on the artwork, have the artwork also autographed by Ms Amy Allen, the actress who portrayed Aayla Secura in Star Wars Episode II : Attack of the Clones?

6. A: As to your final question. Neither Jan nor I have any means of contacting the actress who played that character in the movie.
That does not mean that you might find another way, but if you do, I am sure she would autograph the piece as well.

(Inking would cost about 100$ or more as on their site. Jan Duursema will also do other characters off course.)

I'm going to further contact the Comic Art Warehouse and ask some more questions. I'll keep you all posted. I hope this information is useful to you if you ever thought about something similar. :)

Jaina64
07-05-2002, 09:12 PM
of COURSE she's silly. She said she ate you......crazy person!

Of couse I ate him, what else am I suppse to do with him?..erm...probably tmi for ya ;)

AgentSmith
07-05-2002, 10:45 PM
Ay caramba!!! :p ;)

What do you Aayla fans (or comic fans) think of the possibility to request a commission for a single figure artwork of Aayla Secura to Jan Duursema?
Would any of you consider it? To order such a one of a kind, unique custom made pencil (or inked) artwork of Aayla Secura? :)
(Or of any other character done by Jan Duursema such as Darth Maul, Aurra Sing, ... .)

It seems very appealing. The price not to steep either for such an item.

Hannibal
07-06-2002, 12:43 AM
I think all the sain people left this forum and only the crazies remain.

Hey was that a crack at me?

No you're ok.

Damn right!!!

Aayla: Please don't fight.

AgentSmith
07-06-2002, 12:49 AM
That's true. :D I am crazy. :p

I'm crazy about Star Wars and Aayla Secura. :) But I'm certainly without any doubt even more crazy about Jaina64. :D :p

leXX
07-06-2002, 05:54 AM
Well Agent Smith, you're gonna love me. I have done an Aayla Wallpaper but it isn't quite finished yet. I still have a few pixels to clean up so consider this the beta version. ;) Any suggestions...let me know.

http://www.planetdexterslab.com/AaylaSecuraWP%20by%20Lexx.jpg

ET Warrior
07-06-2002, 08:35 AM
For shame....ripping of the JKII logo like that.....It is very true that all the sane folk left this thread....aside from me of coures....i'm still here....

AgentSmith
07-06-2002, 03:24 PM
Kick ass wallpaper lexx! :D :)

In one word, just great!!! :)

Suggestions? Well aside from the few pixels you said you still have to clean up, I think it might look more symmetric and balanced if you placed the middle Aayla (from the Jon Foster cover art) slightly higher to cover the JKIIJO logo and slanted her slightly towards the right to make her legs more aligned with the background lightsaber beam. This isn't meant as criticism though, don't get me wrong. :)

Have you maybe thought of taking the background of the JKIIJO wallpaper and totally eliminating the lightsaber beam and logo? I'm just wondering how that would look. :confused:

But in all, just great work! :thumbsup: :D

(Btw, can I ask what Software you used to make that? Just curious.)

AgentSmith
07-06-2002, 03:28 PM
Nice Trinity avatar lexx. :)

Off course, I will have to kill you because of that. :( I is Agent Smith and all. You know. Sorry. :(

*Takes out his Desert Eagle .50.*

Ah screw it! :p I'm not going to shoot you. :p

Especially not since you're aiming that Berretta 9 mm straight at me. :eek:

leXX
07-06-2002, 08:32 PM
No please don't shoot! :eek:

I long for the day someone makes a Trinity Mod for JKII so I can stand there all Matrix cool style in my black leather jacket and sunglasses. :D

lol... yeah I thought about enlarging the middle one to cover the logo and I could try cutting out the beam or just covering the logo all together cause I quite like the beam...I'll work on it. ;)

I used Paint Shop Pro Version 6.

AgentSmith
07-06-2002, 10:24 PM
Cool. :)

You can always ask in the jediknightii.net forums here on lucasforums for a Trinity model/skin? There wouldn't be an Aayla Secura model/skin if someone hadn't asked for it. :)
(The modelers/skinners might make it. :) )

AgentSmith
07-06-2002, 10:26 PM
Today is sad day... :(

Dark Horse Star Wars #43 'Rite of Passage 2' was supposed to be released on July 3d, 2002. I had called on July 4th (That's not a holiday day here in Belgium.) and the store owner assured me he would have Dark Horse Star Wars #43 'Rite of Passage 2' by the end of the day on July 4th, so I could safely come and buy a copy on July 6th.

I walk into the store this July 6th and ... the freaking biatch doesn't have it!!! Argh!!! :swear: (It's not his fault they didn't deliver it, but hey, I gotta be pissed at someone!)

So I'm pretty dissapointed. :( :swear:

I checked darkhorse.com and they have Star Wars #43 'Rite of Passage 2' confirmed as released on July 3d but when you click it to buy it or go to tfaw.com to buy it, it's still marked as pre-order? :confused:
I guess it must be released but not distributed yet or perhaps it's running late? :eek:

Anyways I want it! And I want it now!!! :swear: They don't want to piss off an Agent! I'm pulling the plug on the entire Matrix here needs be!!! :p

Well. I guess I'll just have to chill out and wait for it. :( Ack, why do I have to wait for everything? I mean I do and I try to be patient but I'd like to have a bit more control over things. I do not like to sit around and be unable to do anything about it.

AgentSmith
07-07-2002, 04:57 AM
Has anyone heard of Master Replicas yet and visited their website at http://www.masterreplicas.com yet?

I don't want to advertise do not get me wrong but they have some great replicas. The detailing is just outstanding. Be aware these are not toys but collector's items that run on limited numbers and at $200 or up prices! :eek:
They already sold out the Yoda lightsaber, Luke lightsaber and all! :eek:
But when you look at it those are truly artworks. The Anakin Fx lightsaber looks awesome. :)
I wonder if they will do more replica's in the future like e.g. Mace Windu's lightsaber? :) (Would it have the rumored 'bmf' engraving?! ;) )

leXX
07-07-2002, 07:09 AM
I reckon that "bmf" is true...it's just the kinda thing Samuel.L.Jackson would do, he's sooooooooooo cool. He was on a show here in England called "The Big Breakfast" and the presenter (Johnny Vaughn) said "You are the coolest man in the world but I bet I can make you look un-cool". Samuel was of course up for the challenge and Johnny made him Morris Dance...lol...my god he even looked cool doing that! It was soooo funny.

Sorry, just had to share that with ya. ;)

Redwing
07-07-2002, 10:38 AM
lmao I wouldn't be surpised :D

btw I love your last two sig quotes lexx ^_^

AgentSmith
07-07-2002, 05:03 PM
Yeah Samuel L Jackson gave a new definition to 'Jedi coolness' in Episode II. ;) :)

Lexx's sig inspired me to finally put a Smith sig up. :p Sorry if it seems like a rip-off lexx, no offense meant. :)
I do wonder about 'Matrix Reloaded' and 'Matrix Revolutions' in 2003 but this isn't the correct forum to discuss that. ;)

Though Hugo Weaving is just the bomb as Agent Smith, I wonder what it would have been like if Sam L Jackson had played Agent Smith. The face-off with Morpheus (Laurence Fishburn) would have been epic I think. :D

leXX
07-07-2002, 11:30 PM
btw I love your last two sig quotes lexx ^_^

Why thank you :D

AgentSmith: Nah, your not ripping anything ;) The more Matrix related stuff the better, even though I know this isn't the place to discuss it :cool: Yeah, Hugo played his part very well indeed! Can't wait till Reloaded comes out, I'm gonna camp my butt right outside the cinema hehe.

btw: I have put in my official Trinity Mod Request! Let us pray.

AgentSmith
07-08-2002, 12:23 AM
It's so awesome they're going to release both sequels, 'Matrix Reloaded' and 'Matrix Revolutions' in the same year! (2003!) :) :D

Sometimes I wish Ep III would be out sooner, but that'd bring the quality down so. :(
(The Matrix sequesl have been in prodcution for a while now. :p)

ET Warrior
07-08-2002, 01:33 AM
I do love the Matrix....it ranks #2 on my all time favorite movie list.......it's quite wonderful...:D Even though this isn't the right forum for it............i still want to say that the Lobby Scene is one of the coolest scenes ever created!

AgentSmith
07-08-2002, 01:57 AM
Yeah it is. :D :) I think they did some really awesome new things, much in the spirit of George Lucas and Star Wars, he always brought new scenes, techniques, types .. :)

AgentSmith
07-09-2002, 09:34 PM
Check out this Star Wars site with a lot of pictures, wallpapers dedicated to Episode II : http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/ :)

They have some Aayla Secura pictures, no new ones though and I haven't seen any wallpaper made of Aayla. Though I'll make sure to check it out more in detail.
(Thanks to ET Warrior for finding this site!)

If you find any interesting or new Aayla Secura pictures, wallpaper or info feel free to post links to it and share it with us. :)

*Waves his hand.* You will search for new pictures, info and wallpapers and share them with us! :p :D

Hannibal
07-10-2002, 12:31 AM
I rank 118 in posters and if I post 2 more will move up to 117!!!

ET Warrior
07-10-2002, 12:42 AM
i rank 354 in posters......................okay, i just made that up....

I cannot be so easily tricked Agent smith.....your Jedi Mind trick will not work on me!

AgentSmith
07-10-2002, 01:39 AM
Ah darn you Jedi poodoo! :p

*Takes out his Desert Eagle .50.* Will you look for them now and give them to me? :p :D

I have the ultimate means to persuade you! :evil2: *Takes out Plo Koon's mask.* Don't you need this??? Bwahahahaha! :p

j/k man. :) :p

Seriuosly, anyone got any new material on Aayla? :)

Hannibal
07-10-2002, 03:28 AM

Seriuosly, anyone got any new material on Aayla? :)

She's blue.
She's a she.
She's Amy Allen.
She's(Amy Allen) my wife.
She's going to kill you.
She's tired of all the backbiting and infighting(whatever that means to you).
She's scared of spiders.
She's incredibly put together(whatever that means to you).
She's blue.

AgentSmith
07-10-2002, 04:07 AM
That doesn't really mix, does it? :p

Amy Allen portrayed Aayla Secura when she worked as a production assistent at ILM on Star Wars Episode II. She and Aayla Secura are 2 different people, one being fictional, the other a real person. :p
True that Amy gave a whole new dimension to Aayla which is what I admire her for, for bringing this whole new side and adding to the personality and character that is Aayla. :)

You say she's your wife? Prove it! We want proof! :D

And when are beautiful women not out to kill me? :p (It's the suit, it really is. ;) )

AgentSmith
07-10-2002, 06:42 PM
After careful searching and sniffing around on the http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/ site mentioned a few posts ago, (As found by ET Warrior.) I found a picture featuring Aayla Secura that I didn't have yet. :D :)

This is the direct link to it :
http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/s/i/episode2_stickeralbum_clonewar1i.jpg

As you can notice unfortunately we don't get to see that much of Aayla but it shows her from the rear leading Clonetroopers into battle. (The scene right after you see her frontal view leading troops into battle.) Still nice and worth to add to your collection. :D :)
Isn't it a nice b ... behind? :D (Hopefully some cannonfodder Clonetrooper will stand in front of her to take any blastershots. :p They're expendable anyways. :p) Couldn't have Aayla get shot can we? :D :p

leXX
07-10-2002, 06:51 PM
Great site Agent Smith, thanx for the link! ;)

This wallpaper found on there kinda proves my Padme Geonosis Arena surviving issue:

http://www.sgtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/wp/circle.jpg

My Aayla wallpaper is coming along, I will post a link to the beta v2 soon.

AgentSmith
07-10-2002, 11:47 PM
Yeah that thought crossed my mind too. :p Though Anakin and Mace can protect her from blastershots with their lightsabers at that range, it's still unrealistic. (Then again, it's a movie you know? Since she'still a main character. :p) :)

It's ET Warrior who first found the site, so credit goes to him. I just wanted to post the link here too. :D

That's cool lexx. :) I'm sure you'll have made a great Aayla wallpaper. :)
(When I was nagging out of obsessed fandomness for an Aayla wallpaper that wasn't directed at you or concerning yours lexx. Just so you wouldn't think I'm a freak and rude person ... which I probably am ... but anyways you know what I mean. Wasn't trying to nag at you. :p)

AgentSmith
07-10-2002, 11:57 PM
I had sent another E-Mail with further questions (While I'm still mulling over the $300 pricetag for the artwork but I do want it! :D Argh obsession! :p) to the Comic Art Warehouse, I got a reply and hereby I post the questions and their answers.

If you shouldn't remember it's regarding the possiblity to do a commission request to Jan Duursema for a Single Figure artwork of Aayla Secura.
(She originally penciled Aayla Secura. My current black and white avatar is from an art drawing of Aayla by Jan Duursema.)

1. Q : Considering the possiblities and methods of
protection for the pencil artwork you mentioned, is it
possible, maybe even recommended to perhaps having the
final artwork laminated?

1. A : No, it is not recommended to laminate the art. It is
possilbe, but not recommended.

2. Q : Is there regardless of the methods of preservation
used (spray, special frame, no direct sunlight) a
degree of wear and/or fading that will occur on the
pencil artwork over time?

2. A : Very hard to say, but the art should last for many,
many years. The more protected, the longer it will last.

3. Q : Is the paper on which the pencil artwork will be
made also acid-free -or perhaps another type of
specific paper- or will it wear with time much like
regular paper?

3. A : Yes, most comic artwork is done on a special art
board that is treated. It will not wear over time like regular
paper does.

4. Q : If and when commissioned, is there an idea or
estimate how long it will take for the artwork to be
completed by Ms Duursema?

4. A : Right now, the time frame is about 8 to 12
weeks. It could take a bit longer, or it could take a
bit less, but that is the average right now.

5. Q : Would it be best if I already supplied you with
reference pictures commented with a detailed -as much
as possible- description of the commission and look of
Aayla Secura I would like?

5. A : Any descriptions provided are welcome. The
only thing is sometimes, you can handcuff the artist in regards
to details and layouts by being too specific. Usually, just
a good description of the layout/pose, what costume and
the scene is all the artists need.

6. Q : Is there currently or will there be in the short
term future any existing artwork, pencil art, inked
artwork, pages featuring Aayla Secura as pencilled by
Ms Jan Duursema available for purchase?

6. A : As of right now, Jan has not said anything to me
about the artwork with Aayla on it. Lucasarts has first rights
to all artwork Star Wars related. If they pass on it, then Jan
can sell them however she chooses.

(Darn you George Lucas!!! Release that Aayla artwork so I can get it all!!! :evil2: )

I hope this is informative to anyone out there that would be interested in such a commission. (Jan Duursema will also do other characters she penciled, mind you.)

Or am I the only Aayla obsessed freak that's considering this? :p

Exar Kun II
07-11-2002, 11:10 PM
AgentSmith, in the upcoming Star Wars RPG Knights of The Old Republic you'll be able to choose a Twi'lek(hope that's right)as part of your party. So, you'll have Aayla right by your side as you fight evil.:D

AgentSmith
07-12-2002, 12:54 AM
Really? Kick ass. :D

'Knights of the Old Republic' will be released on Xbox I think, yes? Will it also be released on PC?
Because the upcoming MMORPG 'Star Wars Galaxies : An Empire Divided' will be released on PC later this year as well as on Xbox once their network is really up and running. :) And since both of those games Minimum Requirements are above of what my PC can do I'd need a new PC ... where an Xbox would be cheaper. (And play my DVD's on TV as well. :D )
If I can get 'Star Wars Galaxies : An Empire Divided' I already know what character I'll try to become. :D

ET Warrior
07-12-2002, 12:59 AM
Knights will release on X-box in october, and on PC in spring next year. :D
I get my X-box tomorrow.........which is excellent!

AgentSmith
07-12-2002, 01:15 AM
That rocks! I probably will get one sometime, certainly if I want to play my DVD's if I move. :p

But I also want to get an Aayla Secura artwork by Jan Duursema ... :( ... ayay, so many great things and they all cost so much money. :p

Hannibal
07-12-2002, 02:59 AM
I already have an XBox.:p ;)
Now I'm going to buy a Palm Pilot and a new printer. I just bought a Sony Cybershot Digital Camera. I'm going to buy KOTOR like it was the cure for some disease that I have.

AgentSmith
07-12-2002, 04:45 AM
Bah! :p If you were really married to Amy Allen you should get her nice things! Not for yourself! :p
I get my babe nice things whenever I can. (Extra cool if it's actually stuff you enjoy yourself too! :p)

I'm just playing. But ... where's the proof I asked for? ;) Proof! Evidence!

If you buy a Sony Cybershot, best is to get one with as many Megapixels as possible, they're up to 4 Megapixels now, the photoquality and size you can achieve is breathtaking. Off course, that will cost you a pretty penny...

Talking about printers, the new HP DeskJet 5550 with the newer Photoret IV from HP looks awesome to print off good quality pictures and all. :) (Since a color laserjet is still a bit expensive! :p) I'd love to get my hands on one of those puppies. :D

And eeuuh .... what's kotor? :confused:

ET Warrior
07-12-2002, 05:54 AM
KOTOR = Knights Of The Old Republic ;)

I too shall buy that one as soon as i possibly can.......:evil2:
It looks to be great.......isn't Bioware in charge of it?

Exar Kun II
07-12-2002, 06:13 AM
That SgtfretSurfer site is awesome. I'm going to be making good use of those pics. Avatars, Wallpapers, Christmas cards, fake I.D. photos. . .:D

ET Warrior, Bioware is indeed handling the Knights of the Old Republic. The game has gotten great reviews from everyone who has seen it. It's already been called one of the "Best of E3" games. Reviewers said that this will prove to be THE Star Wars game by which all other future SW games are measured(including SW Galaxies). Hmmmmm.

:)

ET Warrior
07-12-2002, 06:18 AM
Excellent. Bioware knows what they're doing with games. Baldurs gate and baldurs gate 2 are EXCELLENT games....i am extremely excited for KOTOR!

AgentSmith
07-12-2002, 01:55 PM
Yeah it does look awesome. Though from the trailer the lightsaber battles don't seem as 'cinematic/dramatic' as those in JKIIJO ... but that could just be an impression. :p

I think I will get it if possible when it's released, it does look fantastic. Especially if you get to have blue Twi'leks in your party ... hubba hubba! :p :lol:

KotOR (thanks for explaining the abbreviation btw) is said to be that awesome and set standards? I heard they were saying the same thing about 'Star Wars Galaxies : An Empire Divided', the minimum hardware requirements for that game will be painstakingly high I fear! :p (And judging by the screenshots! Wow!)
And I thought and felt JKIIJO set standards and raised the bar higher for games. Lucasarts (working with other companies like Raven and Bioware) is coming back in full force with some awesome games aren't they?

I heard great things about Rogue Squadron II Rogue Leader. Star Wars Bounty Hunter looks cool too, running around doing cool blastermoves like Jango. And ... Jetpack! (Though those are both only on Gamecube I think?)

ET Warrior
07-13-2002, 07:06 AM
Rogue squadron 2 is only for hte cube, but bounty hunter comes out for cube and PS2.......luckily for me, I have a cube AND an X-box now... :D

AgentSmith
07-13-2002, 03:28 PM
Is that so?

Mhhh ... :evil2:

*Waves his hand.* You will give me your Gamecube and Xbox. :D

Nah, I'm just kidding. :p I could get them if I really wanted to but I'm considering getting a Jan Duursema artwork of Aayla plus I am trying to save up some money. :p

MotionMan
07-13-2002, 03:34 PM
my girlfriend got me Rogue Squadron but I dont have a gamecube:(
She said she was going to get me one but that was months ago.

AgentSmith
07-14-2002, 07:15 AM
Well I still think that's a mighty nice gf man! :p Those things aren't cheap!

But .... Yeah!!! :D

I just got my hands on Dark Horse comics Star Wars #43 'Rite of Passage 2', I'll post an full review sometime soon, it's a bit of a late hour for that now. :p
Just plenty of our beloved Aayla Secura in it! :D And I'll give you these spoilers ... Aayla wears her Episode II outfit and has her blue lightsaber! :D

*Is very exited now. Goes around yelling 'Wheee! Aayla!!!' Yeah ok I might be a little crazy cuz it's late, too much sugar ... :p*

AgentSmith
07-15-2002, 02:02 AM
My thoughts on Dark Horse comics Star Wars #43 'Rite of Passage 2' after reading it for most of the day. :D

First off, there's plenty of Aayla in this issue again! :) Aayla wears her 'Darkness'/Ep II outfit again and it goes her well, very dynamic and better than her previous outfit (The one she's seen in 'Twilight' and 'The Stark Hyperspace War' .)
We even see her wearing a standard jedi cloak over it at one point. (She makes it look good too ... :D)

In this issue again it's confirmed how Jan Duursema changed Aayla's look slightly, she's now a spitting image of Amy Allen's Ep II version. (The facial expressions are astoundingly similar.)

'Rite of Passage 2' starts off on Ord Mantell with Quinlan Vos, he's attacked by dozens of bounty hunters. But even when he's cornered and outnumbered, he flashes an unnerving smile and charges the bounty hunters.
Aayla shows up in the nick of time to lend him a hand and the pair meets up for the first time since the past year.
(Yes, it's been a full year now since 'Darkness' that Aayla's been traning with Tholme and Quinlan Vos has been letting the Force drift him through the galaxy.)

She informs Quinlan that Tholme (as well as the prime heir of Ryloth's Securca clan leader) has been kidnapped by Morgukai and that Villie (Vilmar Ghrakh the Devaronian smuggler) provided transport for them. Unfortunately Aayla lost their trail.

Quinlan helps Aayla track down Villie. Aayla demonstrates her strong Force abilities with a Jedi mind trick on the way.
They find Villie gambling, here it shows Aayla's become a mature padawan, she's calm, focused. Though she holds Villie responsible for Master Tholme's fate she doesn't lose her cool.
I found she even subtly uses her beauty and smile almost as a weapon, to not let others see her true strength and make the more lenient.

Villie being a worst case Han Solo doesn't sway without a reward, Quinlan uses the Force to help him win a dice toss. (Mhh ... where have we seen that before?) As Villie's hilariuos droid says 'This is highly unethical I'm very dissapointed in you Quinlan' the next drawing showing a silent Aayla's face is just breathtaking. You can see she's thinking what the droid said, she seems disapointed in Quinlan and his use of the Force for somewhat 'darker' purposes.

Villie sends them to the Nikto homeworld where we have seen Tholme being tortured by the Twi'lek Fenn who instigated it all, manipulated by ... Dooku ... As Dooku and Fenn both leave, the Jedi head towards the fortress where Tholme is being held. (Huge Ep II plot buildup I see!)

Those pages are just great, full of many levels of detail.
Aayla is uneasy about Quinlan. She hasn't seen him in a year since they reconciled after having both lost their memories.

Aayla however has recovered all her memories, they were stored in her lekku. She found herself again and grew and matured. She's as good as full Jedi Knight.
Quinlan has no memories that have returned, though he has made peace with that, Aayla tells him 'I knew who you were, I'm not sure who you are.' Quinlan knows something else is troubling Aayla too, but they never get to that as they arrive and get attacked by Morgukai and their ship crashes.

This is great stuff and intrigues me for the rest of the 'Rite of Passge' plot.
Why? Aayla clearly has evolved, knows who she is and used to know Quinlan, their bond was strong and he meant a lot to her.
Now she sees Quinlan, a shadow of who he was. Though he claims to be at peace, he does unorthodox things that most Jedi wouldn't. And throughout the comic he has this smile, more smirk ... makes him look almost psychotic, sadistic.

I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up wanting to turn to the Dark Side again. Because he's a lot 'durtier' than he used to be. No more goody-two-shoes Jedi ...
To what else is troubling Aayla, I can only speculate but I think it's going to be plot related and have an impact of Aayla's and Quinlan's relation towards each other, perhaps also with the Dark Side. (Maybe also why Aayla's lightsaber is now blue? - Besides an Ep II reference it could be a plot-related symbol.)

Hannibal
07-16-2002, 01:20 AM
AgentSmith my digital cam has 3.3 megapixels(not the best but still good).

As far as buying Amy Allen nice things, some people don't have to buy love.;)

AgentSmith
07-16-2002, 01:28 AM
3.3 Megapixels is a good quality level. :)

I don't need to buy love either. :p

But I think you're bluffing. :D I call your bluff, I want ironclad proof that you are indeed married to the Amy Allen that plays Aayla Secura in Episode II. :cool:
(Have you even met her honestly? :p)

Hannibal
07-16-2002, 11:27 PM
The proof, as they say, is in the pudding.

:confused: I don't know what that means either.
Pudding is good though. It should be "The goodness is in the pudding" or "The pudding is good."

You're sounding a bit jealous there AgentSmith.:D

AgentSmith
07-17-2002, 01:06 AM
You're bluffing and I call your bluff. :p

Seriuosly:
No, I'm not jealous. :) I'm in a relationship with a lady I love, truly and deeply. I want to build a future with her. :) I don't seek to be with someone else, I couldn't be happier with my lady.

As for Amy Allen, I am a fan of her work on Episode II, how she portrayed Aayla Secura (my favorite Star Wars character) and added a whole dimension to this character that only made it into an even greater character that inspires me even more. :)
I would love to get a signed photograph of Amy Allen as Aayla, or have my comics signed by her. I'd love to be able to meet her and express how I like her work and thank her for her great performance as Aayla. (Not unlike as I would like to meet Jan Duursema who pencils Aayla.) Maybe even chat and all, people who met her say she's 'supernice'.
Do I want a relationship with Amy Allen? No. Why? Because I don't know her. True she is pretty and physically appealing but that's not what makes me want to be with somebody. Hearty and soul are far more important, it's a whole that has to be 'right', that has to fit. :) How could I want to be with someone I don't even know? (After all she could be a really nasty person. or even more, she could be a great person but just not for me.)

If that made any sense? :p I just wanted to say that seriously so no one would get an unfortunate wrong impression regarding my being a fan of Aayla Secura and Amy Allen -as Aayla-. :)

Hannibal
07-17-2002, 04:08 AM
As for Amy Allen, I am a fan of her work on Episode II, how she portrayed Aayla Secura (my favorite Star Wars character) and added a whole dimension to this character that only made it into an even greater character that inspires me even more. :)
I would love to get a signed photograph of Amy Allen as Aayla, or have my comics signed by her. I'd love to be able to meet her and express how I like her work and thank her for her great performance as Aayla.

I agree with you. I didn't even know what she looked like until someone here put the link to the article on starwars.com on this thread. I just thought the character was cool. Though I'd be interested in hearing her experiences making Ep2, I have no interest to really meet her. I'd rather meet some behind the scenes people who actually helped in designing the film or Lucas himself to hear about the aspects that us common folk will never learn about.

Oh yeah, she is majorly attractive and would turn my head(and more) if I saw her walking down the street.

What does all this mean? It means we're seperated.:D ;)

AgentSmith
07-17-2002, 07:42 PM
Yeah. :)

I'd like to meet several Star Wars involved people, mostly Amy Allen (who played Aayla in Ep II as we know), Jan Duursema (who penciled Aayla in the comics), George Lucas (yeah a real longshot that is but hey :p), Jon Foster (does cover art and for the comics), Harrison Ford (you can't beat Han Solo :p), Jon Ostrander (writes for the comics), Timothy Zahn, Kevin J Anderson, the ILM crew and people who did the concept work and CGI art and input, the Lucasfilm people who made the props such as armor, blasters, lightsabers... :) That'd be really cool if I could meet those people and all, get a chance to talk to them. Some must be fantastic to learn interesting things from. :)

AgentSmith
07-19-2002, 07:37 PM
A nice fyi for everyone.

At www.theforce.net they have forums at their Jedi Council (the jedicouncilforums :p) and in their Episode II Attack of the Clones section they have a pretty impressive Aayla Secura thread as well.

There's a few fans of Aayla there too but what's more is that Jan Duursema, the artist who penciled Aayla sometimes posts there too, like 'one of the guys'. (Though she's a woman, but you know what I mean.) A really nice person it seems. :)

Not meant as competition or to underrate you great people and all, I just thought since you're Aayla fans though you might want to check that out sometime. :)

AgentSmith
07-19-2002, 07:41 PM
Great news!

Amy Allen (Who played Aayla Secura in Episode II and works at ILM.) had a website at www.blueamy.com! Yay! :D

Sadly though a few days after its launch it was taken down again because Amy wasn't happy with the contents. I did read however that they're currently rebuilding it, to her liking and looking for a better provider. Hopefully it will be back up again soon. :)

I'll keep you posted if it should be back! I'm sure it will be awesome! :)

Hannibal
07-20-2002, 01:25 AM
She's so picky. The other night we were eating dinner and in the middle of dinner she says,
her: "I don't want this anymore."
me: "Ok then don't eat it then."
her: "You don't tell me what to eat!"
me: "I don't?"
her: "No you don't!"
me: *sigh* "You're right, I'm sorry"
her: "Me, too. I'll eat the food."
*she eats the food*
me: "Hah! I told you you'd eat what I told you"
*I wake up in the hospital*

AgentSmith
07-20-2002, 01:38 AM
Yeah sure Hannibal...

We believe you...

*Does the 'he's freaking crazy' sign.*

He's totally lost it, you guys call the mental assylum. Quick! :p

leXX
07-20-2002, 02:22 AM
She's so picky. The other night we were eating dinner and in the middle of dinner she says,
her: "I don't want this anymore."
me: "Ok then don't eat it then."
her: "You don't tell me what to eat!"
me: "I don't?"
her: "No you don't!"
me: *sigh* "You're right, I'm sorry"
her: "Me, too. I'll eat the food."
*she eats the food*
me: "Hah! I told you you'd eat what I told you"
*I wake up in the hospital*

:lol: sounds like a typical woman to me! ;)

AgentSmith
07-20-2002, 04:35 AM
Oh well, one has to love and appreciate women. Such fascinating and graceful creatures. :)

(This not to be confused or taken in the meaning as the fascination and love one has for a partner, lover, wife/husband. Though in conection but not in the same manner, and certainly not the same amount or depth, as my emotions are much stronger, true and deeper I greatly love my fiancee and find her fascinating. :) )

Off course quarrels and fights will occur, a ffact of life not bound to the difference between both sexes but the difference and being unique of each individual. :)

AgentSmith
07-20-2002, 05:41 AM
People? A serious question if I may?

Since some of you (Like Jaina64, lexx, ET Warrior, Motionman, Jaster, Krylith, ... in no distinctive order of importance -except for my fiancee, one has to please his lady but hey:p- and not a full list, just a few names, you know who you are. :) ) know my posts and what I say, respond, discuss, pretty well and all.

Here's the thing. I made a few nice serious posts at theforce.net forums Aayla Secura thread (I'm sorry no betrayal to you guys meant!:p) and this guy starts busting my chops about me being too obsessed, way too much into this character and unhealthy and stuff.
This still while I gave an even better explanation ...

So is it just that I'm poorly explaning myself?
Am I really a freak or do I just come over as weird?
Is my passion and interests that unhealthy?

Thanks people. :)

MotionMan
07-20-2002, 05:51 AM
Well as I have read ALOT of your posts, I know your not insane(maybe a little;)) I know you like Aayla Secura alot and we all have our favorites. I know that you are not too serious when you do say the more "extreme" things about Aayala I know your joking for the most part. When guys who dont visit the forums alot see your posts the might think your just some freak. cause they dont know you like the regular posters do or they havent read alot of your posts:)
Anyway I dont think your crazy. Just obsesed:D J/k man;)

AgentSmith
07-20-2002, 05:03 PM
Thanks MotionMan. :)

At least you seem to get what I mean.
Hey I have great passion for the character that Aayla Secura is and all and it brings me something more that motivates and inspires me. :)
What I admire and like about Amy Allen (who played Aayla) and Jan Duursema (who pencils Aayla) is just what they contributed and how they as being fans made Aayla into a great character. I'd just like to meet them someday at a convention or something, say thanks and get an autograph. (I'm not unhealthily interested in them.)
But when I say things like 'Oh I'd love to take her for a ride.' (to give an example) I'm joking because I do know she's a fictional character. :) :p

AgentSmith
07-20-2002, 05:14 PM
Scoop! Great news. After countless E-mails, begging and pleading, starwars.com finally put an entry about Aayla Secura in their character databank.

You can find it here:
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/aaylasecura/index.html

Check it out people! Some nice new pics and previous conjecture confirmed! :)

AgentSmith
07-20-2002, 06:20 PM
Would anyone be interested in me posting the Aayla Secura Biography I made? (It's up at the Yahoo! group.)

Let me know, I'll post it if you want me to. :)

Dragonlancer
07-20-2002, 09:28 PM
Ok guys, here it is. The only picture site you will EVER need to see. http://www.sqtfretsurfer.com/Grilled-Sarlacc/s/index.htm Hope I got that right. :D tons of aayla, kit fisto, mace, obi and ani, padme, everyone. go there, like 4 pages of pictures!

Hannibal
07-21-2002, 12:10 AM
Sure post it Smith.

As for that guy that claimed you were obsessed, forget about him. Some people don't feel good unless they are attacking people. You're a fan(a big one). You have interest in the character(and everything that goes with the character). It's no different than all those people that have Boba Fett posters and action figures. You're just an easy target because the character you love is a woman. It's easier to claim people are obsessed over women characters than men.

If anyone is obsessed it's me. I knew nothing about Aayla until I came to this thread(started this thread). All I knew was she has a great blue belly button and wears skimpy outfits.:D

Hannibal
07-21-2002, 12:23 AM
This is a picture I hadn't seen before from starwars.com

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/aaylasecura/img/eu_bg.jpg

AgentSmith
07-21-2002, 04:21 AM
Thanks a lot Hannibal. I appreciate your kind words. :)

It might not be apparent but I do tend to get insecure, which isn't that good. :( (I'm good at dispensing advice but not as good as following my own advice.:p)
And since I always try to better myself I wanted to make sure I wasn't heading in a bad direction of being too much obsessed or into Star Wars and Aayla Secura. :confused:
But thanks anyways! :D

Yes that's a great picture isn't it! I think it's from the footage they shot but never put into the final cut of the movie.
(So ILM can simply add a background and lightsaber effect and voila... :) )
It's a great picture though. :) What I like about Amy Allen portraying Aayla Secura is that she really has that perfect stern and serious face to her that Aayla has in the comics often.

AgentSmith
07-21-2002, 04:33 AM
There you go, enjoy it! :) Took me a few hours to make so if you ever copy it and use it somewhere, please don't forget about me. :)

Aayla Secura – Character biography

[ ] : Marks the source.
( ) : Marks unconfirmed conjecture.

Aayla Secura is a cerulean blue Rutian Twi’lek of the Secura clan from Ryloth -The Twi’lek homeworld-.
Aayla is athletic, graceful as well as a sensual exotic beauty. She is highly empathic, intelligent and impulsive. Aayla had an impish and sometimes mischievous sense of humor.
While very capable and well trained with a lightsaber, Aayla chooses to use it in a strictly defensive mode instead of offensively, she prefers cunning over violence.
[Official Site www.starwars.com character databank]

When Aayla was just a young infant she was sold as a slave by her uncle Lon Secura to a Hutt. -Slavery is common amongst Twi’leks, women are considered as inferior.- Lon Secura wanted to place his young niece in a secure home, thinking a Hutt stronghold was the best choice.
As young Aayla was taken on the Hutt repulsorsled the teenage Jedi Padawan named Quinlan Vos was intrigued by her, the little girl seemed to look right into him. The teenage Quilan Vos had traveled to Ryloth with his Jedi Master, Tholme investigating the possible illegal trafficking of dangerous beasts.

Moments later Quinlan felt young Aayla was in distress through the Force. He came to the little girls rescue as a loose Wampa had attacked and killed the Hutt and his followers and was about to do so with Aayla as well. Quinlan however lost his lightsaber and in the clutches of the Wampa the teenage Padawan could not master the necessary focus and calm to call it to him with the Force. To his surprise young Aayla showed her inherent Force abilities and helped him get his lightsaber through the Force.
Jedi Master Tholme would have Aayla tested and brought to the Jedi temple for traning.
[Dark Horse Star Wars Rite of Passage 1]

(These events must have taken place before Star Wars Episode I the Phantom Menace according to logic calculations, Aayla seems to be about 4 to 5 years old.)

(Aayla is taken to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant and trains as a youngling, amongst others one of her teachers is Master Yoda. When she is a teenager she is assigned to then adult Jedi Knight Quinlan Vos as his Padawan learner.)

Aayla, a young teenage Padawan, gives fellow Twi’lek Xiaan a ‘heart of fire’, a small stone she received from her Master Quinlan for her thirteenth birthday.
-Xiaan later returns the ‘heart of fire’ stone to Quinlan when Aayla is missing.-
[Dark Horse Star Wars Extra Heart of Fire & possibly Dark Horse Star Wars The Hunt for Aurra Sing]

Aayla and her master, Quinlan investigate the trafficking of a new drug called ‘glitteryll’ on Ryloth but as they come close to the truth Aayla is shot. -Not fatally, she survives.- They are both drugged with ‘glitteryll’ and because of this loose all of their memories. -The drug strips them from their memory.-
Aayla has a red lightsaber and wears a -somewhat revealing- catsuit type outfit with standard Jedi robes and cloak over it.
[Dark Horse Star Wars Twiligth 1 & 2]

Jedi Knight Quinlan Vos who awakes with not memory on Nar Shaddaa goes through a dangerous journey to find his Padawan, Aayla, and answers to his questions.
Eventually the trail leads him to Pol Secura, Aayla’s -other- uncle who is involved in the ‘glitteryll’ smuggle and has drugged them both to keep them alive. With Pol Secura, Quinlan finds Aayla who was fed continuous doses of the drug because her memory wanted to reassert itself. Pol Secura had kept her hidden at his home.
Aayla however remembers nothing of her past, and doesn’t remember Quinlan. She only knows her uncle. An enraged Quinlan blasts Pol Secura with Force lightning. Frightened to see her uncle hurt Aayla lashes out with the Force and pushes both Pol Secura and Quinlan over a balcony. Her uncle perishes but Quinlan manages to hang on to the ledge. Aayla flees the scene and Quinlan cannot pursue her.
The Jedi Council promises Quinlan they will search after Aayla.
[Dark Horse Star Wars Twiligth 3 & 4]

Aayla is blinded by anger and hate towards Quinlan Vos whom she blames for her uncle’s death. This anger prevents her memories from reasserting themselves. She has been missing for months but somehow finds her way to Kiffex, Quinlan’s homeworld.
There she falls under the influence -hypnoses almost- of the vampiric Jedi Volfe Karrko, who was in stasis in a hidden prison temple on Kiffex. Volfe Karrko sends his minions to kill the ‘Guardians’ as Kiffex is a prison planet.
-Aayla is first seen here in her most known outfit, the same as in Episode II.-
[Dark Horse Star Wars Darkness 1]

Quinlan Vos is sent by the Jedi Council to Kiffex to investigate, aided by his former Master, Tholme. -Unaware of Aayla’s presence or Volfe Karrko’s involvement.-
Aayla confronts Quinlan and tries to kill him but under the influence of Volfe Karrko she breaks off her attack.
[Dark Horse Star Wars Darkness 2 & 3]

Quinlan reaches Volfe Karrko’s hideout and engages Aayla who in all her hate and rage seeks to kill Quinlan.
Quinlan refuses to fight his Padawan and reasons with her to let go of her hate and anger, citing their deep bond as Master and Padawan. As Aayla lets go of her anger her memories suddenly surface and she remembers Quinlan. -Volfe Karrko strikes her down with Force Lightning but he looses his life in the ensuing duel with Quinlan.-
Aayla and Quinlan reconcile. The Jedi Council decrees however that both have ventured too close to the Dark Side and Aayla becomes the Padawan of Master Tholme who will complete her training.
[Dark Horse Star Wars Darkness 4]

Jedi Master Plo Koon helps Aayla to sort through her returning memories with his telepathic abilities. The Jedi Council tell her the tale of the ‘Stark Hyperspace War’ to aid her regain and focus on her returning memories who were all perfectly stored in her lekku.
-Aayla once again wears her catsuit type outfit with standard robes and cloak over it.-
[Dark Horse Star Wars The Stark Hyperspace War]

(Jedi Master Yoda tells Aayla that her venturing close to the Dark Side is the reason she is still a Padawan learner and not yet a Jedi Knight.)

(Aayla trains with Master Tholme for a whole year and builds a new, blue lightsaber.)

Aayla and Master Tholme travel to Ryloth to help settle disputes of which are the 5 valid ruling clan members. -This situation was upset when 1,5 years before Aayla accidentally killed the ruling clan member Pol Secura, her uncle.-
They discover a plot by ruling clan member Fenn to kidnap the heir of Lon Secura. -Pol’s brother and Aayla’s other uncle.- However the heir is kidnapped along with Master Tholme by Morgukai warriors with cortosis weapons and armor.
-Aayla had gone undercover as a slave and wears a slave outfit much like Leia’s in Star Wars Episode VI Return Of The Jedi.-
-Aayla’s general comic book appearance has subtly changed, she’s now the perfect double of Aayla as played by Amy Allen in Star Wars Episode II Attack of The Clones. E.g. her lekku tattoos have disappeared and changed into the more hexagon shaped lighter spots.-

Aayla pursues the Morgukai kidnappers who took her Master, Tholme and the Secura prime heir to Ord Mantell. There she looses track of them but encounters Jedi Knight Quinlan Vos, her former Master who is being attacked by a pack of bounty hunters. Aayla aids Quinlan and fills him in on the events that have transpired before.

Quinlan helps Aayla track the Morgukai and the pair travel to the Nikto homeworld where Master Tholme is being held by the Morgukai. It is the first time in a year since the events on Kiffu -in ‘Darkness’- that Aayla and her former master are reunited.

Aayla has clearly become a mature and accomplished Padawan, on the verge of becoming a full Jedi Knight, she's strong, calm, focused, subtly uses her beauty when necessary.
Over the past year Aayla has recovered all her lost memories, as they were perfectly stored in her lekku. She has found herself, from the person she was -with her memories- she grew and matured. Her former master Quinlan Vos however has no memories that have returned, he himself has made peace with that, but Aayla is uneasy about him. To her he is a different person now.

When the pair arrives at the Nikto homeworld their ship is shot down by the
Morgukai and crashes in the desert.
-Aayla is again wearing her ‘Darkness’, Episode II outfit, with a Jedi cloak over it at one point and she now has her blue lightsaber.-
[Dark Horse Star Wars Rite of Passage 2]

(Aayla and Quinlan survive their starship crash and struggle through the harsh desert. Aayla and Quinlan save the Secura prime heir and Master Tholme after which Aayla is knighted by the Jedi Council. Conjecture from the to be released Star Wars rite of Passage 3 & 4 issues.)

(Aayla aids Jedi Master Adi Gallia to test the new Kuat Drive Yards Delta 7 Aethersprite or know as ‘Jedi Starfighter’. Aayla later attends it’s official launch ceremony with Adi Gallia.)

Jedi Knight Aayla Secura is stationed at the Jedi Temple just before and during the crisis on Geonosis. She is one of the 200 Jedi of the Jedi task force led by Jedi Master Mace Windu that battle the Seperatist battledroid army on Geonosis. Though separated from the inner Jedi circle Aayla shows her combat prowess and Jedi skills by surviving the battle on her own outside of the circle of Jedi.
As the combat ceases for a moment she is lead by a Geonosian warrior to the circle of Jedi survivors. With them she is rescued by the Republic gunships as Master Yoda arrives.
Aayla then leads her own Clonetrooper squad into the thick of the Geonosian battle, her lightsaber shimmering in the billowing dust, forming a luminiscent beacon for the trained Republic infantrymen to follow. She survives this first engagement of the Clone Wars.

-Aayla is played by Amy Allen, wearing the ‘Darkness’ outfit and wields her blue lightsaber. Lucasfilm officially acknowledged her survival of the Geonosis battle.-
[Star Wars Episode II Attack Of The Clones]

(Aayla returns to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.)

(Some state Aayla’s age during Episode II as 16 years old. I believe it to be more 18 to 20 years old at least considering she has ascended to the status of Jedi Knight. I believe during the events of ‘Darkness’ she must be 16 to 17 years old and these take place at least 2 years before Episode II, if not earlier. Looking at Jedi Master Tholme and Jedi Knight Quinlan Vos’ apparent age 18 to 20 or more years of age for Aayla seem more exact.)

(Author of compilation is Nicky 'Agent Smith' aka 'The obsessed Aayla fan' :p, all elements are propriety of their individual authors, all characters belong to Lucasfilm and George Lucas or Dark Horse comics.)

AgentSmith
07-22-2002, 01:41 PM
It's finally there, after a few pages tried ... many didn't quite cut it ...
But now there is a great and comprehensive Aayla Secura website: http://www.temoto.co.uk/aayla/

Be sure to check it out! It was made by Russ from the Yahoo! Aayla Secura Group and features a biography, timeline (made by yours truly :p though all credit to Russ for the awesome site), pictures, a fan art & fiction section and a Forum too!!!

Be sure to visit the site, it really is great and join the forum to discuss Aayla and SW or anything you want!!! Hope to see you there -too-! :)

AgentSmith
07-23-2002, 03:39 PM
I have heard from a reliable source that Amy Allen (who portrayed Aayla Secura in Episode II) is no longer working at ILM. And she is said to be moving too.

(I don't know any details as to why, where, how though.)

Amy Allen's site is still not back up. (www.blueamy.com)

I say good luck Amy in your new professional adventure and with moving! :thumbsup:

(Same goes for you good people that should be in similar challenges. :) )

ET Warrior
07-23-2002, 03:51 PM
holy goodness......i'm gone for 3 days....and suddenly this thread has one billion more posts, and my Plo Koon Thread has fallen off the face of the earth.......:crybaby:

Oh well, i suppose i will live eh?

I think you are completely insane agent smith.....i mean, what kind of person picks a minor, hardly ever seen character in a movie and chooses to think that they are some kind of cool person? And before anyone says anything....Plo Koon is not minor, nor is he hardly ever seen......he is the main character in episode 2.....it's not about anakin, it's about Plo Koon!!!!!!HA!
oh i'm just joking, i think you are completely sane smith, and i love you! 3heart
Tell that guy in that other forum (you traitor;)) That if he doesn't back off he'll have an angry Kel Dor ET Warrior after him!!! That'll scare him for sure!

AgentSmith
07-24-2002, 07:37 AM
Lol! So true, I am truly insane. :evil2: (The prozac doesn't help anymore. :p)
You're so wrong man, Episode II is all about Aayla Secura!!! Everyone knows that! :p :lol:

I love you too! *Sniff sniff* ... what a Kodak moment. :p

I'm actually at theforce.net forums because Jan Duursema who pencils Aayla sometimes posts there. :) Which is cool, she now knows I exist and am a fan! :)
There's some people who know Amy Allen, have her E-mail and regular address but they can't give it out to me just like that. Which I understand but still sad you know. Since she no longer works at ILM I have no way of reaching her for fanmail and stuff. :(

AgentSmith
07-24-2002, 08:08 AM
Some great official news from Dark Horse, who publish the Star Wars comics featuring Aayla Secura.
Randy Stradley, Star Wars Editor for Dark Horse comics has stated that with the change of the Star Wars Ongoing series into Star Wars: Republic in september, the characters (I quote) "Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Aayla Secura, Quinlan Vos, and other famous Jedi will continue to hold center stage as an emerging galactic conflict swirls around them." :)

You can find his whole editor note here at dark horse comics : http://www.darkhorse.com/products/zones/starwars_popup.html?item=6

After the nasty rumours that Dark Horse would be through with characters like Aayla and Quinlan and only focus on Obi-Wan and Anakin it is nice to know we'll most likely see some comics or even multiple issue series about Aayla Secura. :D

ET Warrior
07-25-2002, 08:44 PM
"Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, Aayla Secura, Quinlan Vos, and other famous Jedi will continue to hold center stage as an emerging galactic conflict swirls around them

What the.......who the.......where the hell is Plo Koon?!?!?!? ;):p

It matters not though.....because i dont read the comics...and why you ask? I have no money to buy them for one...spent it all on that X-box.(wonderful investment though......many many hours have i spent playing 3 on 3 and 4 on 4 Halo....:evil1: )

And there are so many, i wouldn't even know where or how to start....i'd just go nuts.........

AgentSmith
07-26-2002, 02:56 AM
Yeah there's tons of comics out there, plus Dark Horse reprinting Marvel's old Star Wars comics again.
I just get those involving Aayla Secura (or Episode II events, or Jan Duursema's artwork).

'Other famous Jedi' would probably include Plo Koon I think. (Since they didn't mention Yoda or Mace Windu either. But they probably will focus on those 4 for consistency.)

I have some friends who say Halo is just the greatest FPS game ever. Is it really that good? :)

I still haven't been able to find out Amy Allen's address or E-mail. I hope I will sometime soon, I can be patient but I wouldn't want to not ever be able to send her any fanmail and all. (I'm starting to feel really depressed I missed Celebration II because I wanted to meet her and get her autograph. I hope soon her site will be up and that it will have an address to contact her. Should I consider begging to the people who do have it?) :( <-- Sad Smithy ...

:p

ET Warrior
07-26-2002, 03:11 AM

I have some friends who say Halo is just the greatest FPS game ever. Is it really that good? :)

It is that good, yes. It's amazingly fun when you link up two X-boxes, and can play 4 on 4 CTF.....but you cannot see your enemies screens, and you have no idea where they're comin from....it's awesome. And if you want everyone to hate you, just camp yourself in a well hidden area and snipe people.....fun, but annoying as hell! ;)

AgentSmith
07-26-2002, 04:16 AM
Well I honestly suck a bit at FPS in tense combat situations, I was never really good at it and JKIIJO kind of made it worse since I'm prone to always using the lightsaber, which can be used as a shield, defensively to deflect fire. :p

But being mr. Sneaky Agent I love to find me a good perch out of sight and start sniping people, unsuspecting targets! Bwahahaha. :p ;)

AgentSmith
07-26-2002, 04:19 AM
Has anyone of you ever attended a Star Wars convention or General Sci-Fi/Comic book, Sci-Fi book/movies convention?
(E.g. Celebration II?)

If so what were your experiences, was it worth it, expensive or cheap, did you get any interesting items, meet interesting people, get cool autographs?

If not would you ever like to attend one?

:)

Hannibal
07-26-2002, 10:18 AM
I went to a comic book convention a long time ago(10 years) but there weren't any celebrities. Just guys who either wrote or penciled comics signing autographs. I never went to another one ever again. :D

ET Warrior
07-27-2002, 01:40 PM
I would really really love to goto star wars celebration.....it angers me, celebration 1 was held in Denver.....80 miles from my town. But i was only in 8th grade at the time and had no means of getting there :mad:

anybody have the slightest idea where celebration 3 is going to be at?

AgentSmith
07-27-2002, 04:56 PM
Well those who organized Celebration II and the fans who attended were apparently all very happy with the Indianapolis location and how most things were handled.

I have heard that Celebration III might be in Indianapolis again.

ET Warrior
07-28-2002, 03:13 PM
i think they should do it in denver again :evil1: That would be wonderfully awesome....:D:D:D:D

AgentSmith
07-28-2002, 04:09 PM
Well since anywher ein the USA as far away regardless for me at this point it doesn't matter much. As long as I get to attend Celebration III and hopefully meet the people I want to there it's all good. :)

Hannibal
07-30-2002, 10:51 AM
If they have it near you probably only the ewoks would show up.
Fate is a cruel mistress.:)(Or is it gravity?)

AgentSmith
07-30-2002, 03:29 PM
This comes straight from Jan Duursema who pencils Aayla Secura for the Dark Horse Star Wars comics.
According to her it's best to check out issue #49 of Star Wars Republic due for December 2002, Aayla action promised! :D

Yay! :)

Darth Exar Kun
07-31-2002, 01:07 AM
wtf is an aayla secura

ET Warrior
07-31-2002, 02:00 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! you asked the dreaded question! Now we must endure the posts of AgentSmith with his dreaded Aayla talk!!!! AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:eek: :eek: :eek: (j/k smithy, i love your talk ;))

Actually, you can read ALL about aayla secura, pretty much any thing you could ever want to know has been covered in this thread.

AgentSmith
07-31-2002, 03:20 AM
Originally posted by Darth Exar Kun
wtf is an aayla secura

Oy! Some people... :tsk:

Nah! :p Just messing with you. Ok. Here goes. :)

Aayla Secura is a Jedi Knight who stars in Episode II Attack of the Clones.
She is a blue Rutian Twi’lek. You can see her in many scenes in Episode II (e.g. The Jedi Temple and Arena Battle).

She was first created in the Dark Horse Star Wars comics, written by John Ostrander & penciled by Jan Duursema. It was a cover art made Jon Foster for 'Darkness 2' that inspired George Lucas to include her in AOTC as he saw star potential. She was portrayed in AOTC by then ILM employee, Amy Allen who worked as a production assistant on Ep II. Amy did 4 days of green screen shooting and was then digitally added as Ep II was already well into post-production.

Aayla has appeared in these Dark Horse Star Wars comics :
'Twilight'
'Heart of Fire' (In Dark Horse Extra #35-37)
'Darkness'
'The Stark Hyperspace War'
'Rite of Passage'
'Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones' comic version

And off course as a live action character played by Amy Allen in Star Wars Episode II Attack of the Clones.

You can find lots of info on Aayla here:
http://www.temoto.co.uk/aayla/

(With an entire timeline on the events of her life. Also posted above on this page.)

And at starwars.com as well:
http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/aaylasecura/index.html
&
http://www.starwars.com/episode-ii/feature/20020618/index.html

MotionMan
07-31-2002, 10:45 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! you asked the dreaded question! Now we must endure the posts of AgentSmith with his dreaded Aayla talk!!!! AYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:eek: :eek: :eek: (j/k smithy, i love your talk ;))
:lol:

AgentSmith
08-01-2002, 12:05 PM
Well I hope my explanations were good so that he knows now who Aayla is. :)

Wonder if he was really serious and ever came back to read the answer? :confused: Oh well.

AgentSmith
08-05-2002, 03:19 AM
The San Diego Comic-con was held last week/end (Agust 1 to August 4) and on day 2 the following lovely young lady was present:

http://www.starwars.com/community/news/2002/07/comiccon/img/28.jpg

Why oh why wasn't I able to go ... besides the fact the Atlantic Ocean is in my way ...
But I won't give up my quest to one day attend a convention and meet Amy Allen. (Along with other great Star Wars people.)

AgentSmith
08-05-2002, 03:26 AM
Other news from the San Diego Comic Con regarding Aayla Secura is that according to the Dark Horse Star Wars panel Issue #49 of Republic, will be set right after the events of Episode II.

The one-shot issue story will take place on a space station where Quinlan Vos (Aayla's former Master) is working for the Jedi as a spy, and has a spy network that he's constructed over the last couple of years. The spy network however uncovered nothing about Geonosis and the events there.
Aayla Secura comes to the station, and they both become embroiled in trying to find out what is going on before another tragedy like on Geonosis can occurr.
(I guess Aayla needs to rescue Quinlan ... again! :p )

Also it was again confirmed that besides Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker, Aayla Secura will play a role in upcoming comics (as one of the favorite and main characters) as well as other famous Jedi. (Such as Plo koon maybe?) :)

Hannibal
08-05-2002, 11:55 AM
I bought her that top.

You guys can thank me later.;)

ET Warrior
08-05-2002, 12:29 PM
Or i could thank you now.........nice choice Hannibal! :thumbsup:

AgentSmith
08-05-2002, 12:55 PM
Nice choice but wrong color, since Amy is blond and her skin tone is rather light a darker color would suit her better. :)

(Again don't angels usually wear white? :p My babe should wear white as well then. ;) )

Say Hannibal? You wouldn't happen to really and seriously know Amy Allen and have her E-mail address or regular address would you?
Because I've been trying to send civil and polite fanmail and a picture of her as Aayla with the polite request for an autograph but no one seems to have any contact information on her. I'd hate to have to give up my quest and since I'm in Europe I still can't make it to any conventions.

AgentSmith
08-08-2002, 06:29 AM
'Rite of Passage 3' the next issue in the 'Rite of Passage' arc featuring our beloved Aayla is out this August 7.

I hope the comic store has it soon so I can go and pick it up because according to what Jan Duursema herself stated it should be an incredible issue with some surprises in it! ;)

BucMan55
08-10-2002, 09:37 PM
MUST. GET. TO. COMIC. STORE!!

AgentSmith
08-11-2002, 05:29 AM
Well sadly my comic store didn't have 'Rite of Passage 3' yet. :( Hopefully they will soon.

Good news is that they have the cover for 'Rite of Passage 3' up at Dark Horse. You can see it here (http://images.dhorse.com/covers/11/11680.jpg).

Very nice indeed!

ET Warrior
08-12-2002, 12:14 AM
that's a pretty neat lookin cover......yes.......

AgentSmith
08-12-2002, 03:58 AM
I wonder if the original artwork for that will ever be on sale? I'd sure be interested in purchasing it. :)

It'd be a cool image for a Star Wars T-shirt! :D

AgentSmith
08-12-2002, 04:04 AM
You might be interested in these very nice images of lovely Amy Allen at the San Diego comic-con:

http://www.artoosnews.com/comiccon2002/day3/ccdb38.jpg

Or check out this (http://www.rebelscum.com/photo.asp?image=/sandiego02/sd-amyallen.jpg) one.
Very nice all indeed. If only I could attend a con and meet Amy. (It also would be awesome to meet Jan Duursema and John Ostrander.)

MotionMan
08-12-2002, 10:57 AM
3heart :drop2: :heart3: She is Hot!!!

AgentSmith
08-13-2002, 06:04 AM
Amen brother! :p

Agent Smith: 'Excuse me Ms Allen, may I?'
Amy Allen: 'Euuh ... sure?'
*Gently touches Amy Allen's arm with the back of his hand.*
Agent Smith: 'Awwww!!!'
*Cradles painfully purned hand.*
Agent Smith: 'She's not only hot!!! She's smoking!' 3heart :p

But is all seriuosness, Amy Allen does have a definate beauty to her.
(Disclaimer: Which by no way implies I myself experience any definate attraction beyond normal fandom and admiration for the acting performance nor does it imply or mean I do wish/consider anything more besides objective physical beauty and in no way have any sense or thought towards Amy Allen oriented in a sexual sense.)

Hannibal
08-13-2002, 11:04 AM
Man, look at all those guys around her!!! Makes me think of that episode of The Simspons where the comic book guy kidnaps Lucy Lawless.

That little girl looking up at her is great. Kind of breaks through all the drooling guys staring at her.:D

MotionMan
08-13-2002, 11:32 AM
Ya I had to walk through a pretty big crowd when I went to pick her up. Later at the house she told me how she had a good time signing autographs and such. We laughed and ate dinner.
She says hi : to all her fans out there. She really apeciates all the love you guys give her.

;)

Master Bodle
08-13-2002, 11:40 AM
OMG, She is Divine !!! :hearteye: I think im in LOVE!!! lol

Hannibal
08-13-2002, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Master Bodle
OMG, She is Divine !!! :hearteye: I think im in LOVE!!! lol

Shhhhhhh
You better not let AgentSmith hear you saying that.

She needs more security. More than just that scrawny wuss sitting besider her.

Master Bodle
08-13-2002, 01:36 PM
Does anyone think she looks a lot like Britney Spears?

Hannibal
08-13-2002, 02:17 PM

Blasphemy!!!

ET Warrior
08-13-2002, 03:03 PM
You know, the guy on the very far right in that picture looks like he's staring DIRECTLY at her...*AHEM* breasts

Britney Spears? She doesn't look like britney spears. I mean, britney spears IS attractive..(can't sing for ****e..) but she looks NOTHING like Amy Allen...

Master Bodle
08-13-2002, 03:47 PM
Are u blind she looks quite like her. Anyway it don't matter, she is well fine !!

MotionMan
08-13-2002, 07:06 PM

NO

Hannibal
08-14-2002, 12:10 PM

NO

Zing!!! Hahahahaha!!!:D

Master Bodle I'm sure you love Britney Spears and your at the point where every attractive girl looks like her.

Here's an example of your predicament:
That girl is fine she looks like the brunette Britney Spears.
That girl is fine she looks like the Puerto Rican Britney Spears.
That girl is fine she looks like the Black Britney Spears.
That woman is fine she looks like the old Britney Spears.
That dog is fine she looks like the canine Britney Spears.

It's ok. Eventually you'll move on to someone else.

AgentSmith
08-14-2002, 12:33 PM

*Takes out his Desert Eagle.50 and shoots Master Bodle and Britney Spears.* :evil2: :swear:

Blasphemy!

Actually it says at rebelscum.com that that little girl's name was Mara Jade. Isn't that cute? :p

Who you calling a scrawny wuss Hannibal? I had my Desert Eagle.50 with me! :p Plus I wouldn't stare away from her. :lol: (I'm just being silly.)

But seriously she looks nothing like Britney Spears, except maybe the hair color a bit, but that's about it. (Else you could say that every blond girl looks like Britney.)

(Those guys all look weird and suspicious, they all look like they're just standing there to look at lovely Amy while going 'What's Star Wars? Oh who cares this chicka is hot!' :p )

AgentSmith
08-14-2002, 12:35 PM
That dog is fine she looks like the canine Britney Spears.
It's ok. Eventually you'll move on to someone else.

:lol: You guys crack me up! :p :rofl:

AgentSmith
08-14-2002, 12:41 PM
http://www.denimfilms.com/celebration2/Amy_Wallpaper.jpg

That look like Britney Spears to you?

No that's Amy Allen. :D

MotionMan
08-14-2002, 12:43 PM
Ya I had to walk through a pretty big crowd when I went to pick her up. Later at the house she told me how she had a good time signing autographs and such. We laughed and ate dinner.
She says hi : to all her fans out there. She really apeciates all the love you guys give her.

;)

As i said before AgentSmith...:D

AgentSmith
08-14-2002, 01:01 PM
You wish! :p

Ratmjedi
08-14-2002, 01:54 PM
Woah She looks like Britney Spears????????????:confused: :confused: :confused:
I think that is funny! No offense or anything but were did that come out of? If she would resemble anybody I would say she looks more like Angelina Jolie.

:duel: :lsduel:

Master Bodle
08-14-2002, 02:08 PM
hhmm, maybe not !!!

Master Bodle
08-14-2002, 02:10 PM
Ur takin this a little to serious lads !!! Calm down.:o

AgentSmith
08-14-2002, 03:29 PM
Didn't you notice the :p and ;) in my posts. ;)

I was joking. No worries.

Hannibal
08-14-2002, 03:56 PM
Master Bodle, we kid because we love.:)

Welcome to the group(unless you continue with that Britney Spears nonsense.;) )

Dragonlancer
08-15-2002, 01:43 PM
Wow, masterbodle.......you had better set up a virus protection program. A certain someone is going to flip out when he reads that. *cough*agentsmith*cough* BEWARE!

*edit* ok btw I was just playing about that, and I didn't notice that agentsmith already replied. (he defends aayla secura violently.) (watch for an interesting experiment in the next few days. just watch the aayla thread closely.)

ET Warrior
08-15-2002, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by Ratmjedi
Woah She looks like Britney Spears????????????:confused: :confused: :confused:
I think that is funny! No offense or anything but were did that come out of? If she would resemble anybody I would say she looks more like Angelina Jolie.

Angelina Jolie FREAKS me out....she is not atall attractive...she's scary....:freakout:

Hannibal
08-15-2002, 02:17 PM

Angelina Jolie FREAKS me out....she is not atall attractive...she's scary....:freakout:

Agreed. That wearing the vile of blood around the neck thing is sick. She looks like the Joker.

AgentSmith
08-15-2002, 03:49 PM
Angelina Jolie is cool in her own way, and made some good performances in her movies.

I just like how Amy Allen portrayed Aayla Secura. She had a great facial expression, really stern and kick ass yet also appealing, just like Aayla in the comics.

Master Bodle
08-15-2002, 05:39 PM
Apologies to all on this thread for saying Amy Allen looks like ............... Tempory insanity came across me and i was almost Blind, lol. Special apologies to Agent Smith !!

Hannibal
08-16-2002, 10:02 AM
It's like the reuniting of long lost brothers!!! This must be what it's gonna be like when North and South Korea finally reunite.

...when doves cry!!!

AgentSmith
08-16-2002, 01:38 PM
That's alright. :p No worries. :)

Hannibal
08-16-2002, 04:08 PM
Amy is hot but does she pass the bald test?

Ratmjedi
08-16-2002, 05:52 PM
You guys are making me like her more and more with everytime I come to this thread and see those pictures of her. Could you guys give me some info on her? Like what rank is she and who trained her? I don't mind Eu either. Thanks

AgentSmith
08-17-2002, 10:05 AM
Aayla Secura – Character biography

[ ] : Marks the source.
( ) : Marks unconfirmed conjecture.

Aayla Secura is a cerulean blue Rutian Twi’lek of the Secura clan from Ryloth -The Twi’lek homeworld-.
Aayla is athletic, graceful as well as a sensual exotic beauty. She is highly empathic, intelligent and impulsive. Aayla had an impish and sometimes mischievous sense of humor.
While very capable and well trained with a lightsaber, Aayla chooses to use it in a strictly defensive mode instead of offensively, she prefers cunning over violence.
[Official Site www.starwars.com character databank]

When Aayla was just a young infant she was sold as a slave by her uncle Lon Secura to a Hutt. -Slavery is common amongst Twi’leks, women are considered as inferior.- Lon Secura wanted to place his young niece in a secure home, thinking a Hutt stronghold was the best choice.
As young Aayla was taken on the Hutt repulsorsled the teenage Jedi Padawan named Quinlan Vos was intrigued by her, the little girl seemed to look right into him. The teenage Quilan Vos had traveled to Ryloth with his Jedi Master, Tholme investigating the possible illegal trafficking of dangerous beasts.

Moments later Quinlan felt young Aayla was in distress through the Force. He came to the little girls rescue as a loose Wampa had attacked and killed the Hutt and his followers and was about to do so with Aayla as well. Quinlan however lost his lightsaber and in the clutches of the Wampa the teenage Padawan could not master the necessary focus and calm to call it to him with the Force. To his surprise young Aayla showed her inherent Force abilities and helped him get his lightsaber through the Force.
Jedi Master Tholme would have Aayla tested and brought to the Jedi temple for traning.

(These events must have taken place before Star Wars Episode I the Phantom Menace according to logic calculations, Aayla seems to be about 4 to 5 years old.)

(Aayla is taken to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant and trains as a youngling, amongst others one of her teachers is Master Yoda. When she is a teenager she is assigned to then adult Jedi Knight Quinlan Vos as his Padawan learner.)

Aayla, a young teenage Padawan, gives fellow Twi’lek Xiaan a ‘heart of fire’, a small stone she received from her Master Quinlan for her thirteenth birthday.
-Xiaan later returns the ‘heart of fire’ stone to Quinlan when Aayla is missing.-
[Dark Horse Star Wars Extra Heart of Fire & possibly Dark Horse Star Wars The Hunt for Aurra Sing]

Aayla and her master, Quinlan investigate the trafficking of a new drug called ‘glitteryll’ on Ryloth but as they come close to the truth Aayla is shot. -Not fatally, she survives.- They are both drugged with ‘glitteryll’ and because of this loose all of their memories. -The drug strips them from their memory.-
Aayla has a red lightsaber and wears a -somewhat revealing- catsuit type outfit with standard Jedi robes and cloak over it.
[Dark Horse Star Wars Twiligth 1 & 2]

Jedi Knight Quinlan Vos who awakes with not memory on Nar Shaddaa goes through a dangerous journey to find his Padawan, Aayla, and answers to his questions.
Eventually the trail leads him to Pol Secura, Aayla’s -other- uncle who is involved in the ‘glitteryll’ smuggle and has drugged them both to keep them alive. With Pol Secura, Quinlan finds Aayla who was fed continuous doses of the drug because her memory wanted to reassert itself. Pol Secura had kept her hidden at his home.
Aayla however remembers nothing of her past, and doesn’t remember Quinlan. She only knows her uncle. An enraged Quinlan blasts Pol Secura with Force lightning. Frightened to see her uncle hurt Aayla lashes out with the Force and pushes both Pol Secura and Quinlan over a balcony. Her uncle perishes but Quinlan manages to hang on to the ledge. Aayla flees the scene and Quinlan cannot pursue her.
The Jedi Council promises Quinlan they will search after Aayla.
[Dark Horse Star Wars Twiligth 3 & 4]

Aayla is blinded by anger and hate towards Quinlan Vos whom she blames for her uncle’s death. This anger prevents her memories from reasserting themselves. She has been missing for months but somehow finds her way to Kiffex, Quinlan’s homeworld.
There she falls under the influence -hypnoses almost- of the vampiric Jedi Volfe Karrko, who was in stasis in a hidden prison temple on Kiffex. Volfe Karrko sends his minions to kill the ‘Guardians’ as Kiffex is a prison planet.
-Aayla is first seen here in her most known outfit, the same as in Episode II.-
[Dark Horse Star Wars Darkness 1]

Quinlan Vos is sent by the Jedi Council to Kiffex to investigate, aided by his former Master, Tholme. -Unaware of Aayla’s presence or Volfe Karrko’s involvement.-
Aayla confronts Quinlan and tries to kill him but under the influence of Volfe Karrko she breaks off her attack.
[Dark Horse Star Wars Darkness 2 & 3]

Quinlan reaches Volfe Karrko’s hideout and engages Aayla who in all her hate and rage seeks to kill Quinlan.
Quinlan refuses to fight his Padawan and reasons with her to let go of her hate and anger, citing their deep bond as Master and Padawan. As Aayla lets go of her anger her memories suddenly surface and she remembers Quinlan. -Volfe Karrko strikes her down with Force Lightning but he looses his life in the ensuing duel with Quinlan.-
Aayla and Quinlan reconcile. The Jedi Council decrees however that both have ventured too close to the Dark Side and Aayla becomes the Padawan of Master Tholme who will complete her training.
[Dark Horse Star Wars Darkness 4]

Jedi Master Plo Koon helps Aayla to sort through her returning memories with his telepathic abilities. The Jedi Council tell her the tale of the ‘Stark Hyperspace War’ to aid her regain and focus on her returning memories who were all perfectly stored in her lekku.
-Aayla once again wears her catsuit type outfit with standard robes and cloak over it.-
[Dark Horse Star Wars The Stark Hyperspace War]

(Jedi Master Yoda tells Aayla that her venturing close to the Dark Side is the reason she is still a Padawan learner and not yet a Jedi Knight.)

(Aayla trains with Master Tholme for a whole year and builds a new, blue lightsaber.)

Aayla and Master Tholme travel to Ryloth to help settle disputes of which are the 5 valid ruling clan members. -This situation was upset when 1,5 years before Aayla accidentally killed the ruling clan member Pol Secura, her uncle.-
They discover a plot by ruling clan member Fenn to kidnap the heir of Lon Secura. -Pol’s brother and Aayla’s other uncle.- However the heir is kidnapped along with Master Tholme by Morgukai warriors with cortosis weapons and armor.
-Aayla had gone undercover as a slave and wears a slave outfit much like Leia’s in Star Wars Episode VI Return Of The Jedi.-
-Aayla’s general comic book appearance has subtly changed, she’s now the perfect double of Aayla as played by Amy Allen in Star Wars Episode II Attack of The Clones. E.g. her lekku tattoos have disappeared and changed into the more hexagon shaped lighter spots.-

Aayla pursues the Morgukai kidnappers who took her Master, Tholme and the Secura prime heir to Ord Mantell. There she looses track of them but encounters Jedi Knight Quinlan Vos, her former Master who is being attacked by a pack of bounty hunters. Aayla aids Quinlan and fills him in on the events that have transpired before.

Quinlan helps Aayla track the Morgukai and the pair travel to the Nikto homeworld where Master Tholme is being held by the Morgukai. It is the first time in a year since the events on Kiffu -in ‘Darkness’- that Aayla and her former master are reunited.

Aayla has clearly become a mature and accomplished Padawan, on the verge of becoming a full Jedi Knight, she's strong, calm, focused, subtly uses her beauty when necessary.
Over the past year Aayla has recovered all her lost memories, as they were perfectly stored in her lekku. She has found herself, from the person she was -with her memories- she grew and matured. Her former master Quinlan Vos however has no memories that have returned, he himself has made peace with that, but Aayla is uneasy about him. To her he is a different person now.

When the pair arrives on Kintan, the Nikto homeworld, their ship is shot down by the Morgukai and crashes in the desert.
-Aayla is again wearing her ‘Darkness’, Episode II outfit, with a Jedi cloak over it at one point and she now has her blue lightsaber.-
[Dark Horse Star Wars Rite of Passage 2]

The Morgukai investigate the wreckage of the Jedi ship but they are surprised as Aayla’s and Quinlan’s lightsabers almost behead them, twirling through the air.
The Jedi manage to destroy the Morgukai’s ship leaving them stranded in the harsh desert as well. Having to flee the scene Aayla and Quinlan set out towards the fortress where Tholme and the Secura heir are being held.

Quinlan remarks again that Aayla is hesitant, especially when they reach a river of ‘fire’ (lava no doubt) and have to cross by leaping from rock to rock. As Quinlan has crossed over, the Morgukai ambush Aayla. Here Aayla truly demonstrates her Jedi powers, her strength and realized potential. She faces both Morgukai and disables them long enough so she can leap across safely, aided by Quinlan who steadies her jump with the Force. (The Morgukai Bok perishes.)
Quinlan however is wounded and Aayla aids him as they escape and continue on to Khariss’ fortress.

Climbing a steep cliff towards the mountain top where the fortress is set it is Aayla’s intuitive Force potential and powers that save the Jedi when a sandstorm appears and threatens to crash them into the ground below. Aayla holds on to Quinlan and manages to safely land both of them in a cave. Quinlan observes how Aayla acted devoid of doubts.
Aayla confesses her work undercover as a slave triggered memories of her childhood where she was to be sold as a slave. The sense of being ‘worthless’ and a mere object now influencing her and emotions making her doubt herself.
Quinlan observes these events are Aayla’s trail to Knighthood and that she will overcome them if she believes in herself and is one with the Force. Quinlan remarks that Aayla’s intuitive Force powers are greater than his own or even Master Tholme’s.

Aayla and Quinlan make their way into Khariss’ fortress only to be awaited by the Morgukai Tsyr who challenges them into battle.
[Dark Horse Star Wars Rite of Passage 3]

(Aayla and Quinlan save the Secura prime heir and Master Tholme after which Aayla is knighted by the Jedi Council. Conjecture from the to be released Star Wars rite of Passage 3 & 4 issues.)

(Aayla aids Jedi Master Adi Gallia to test the new Kuat Drive Yards Delta 7 Aethersprite or know as ‘Jedi Starfighter’. Aayla later attends it’s official launch ceremony with Adi Gallia.)

Jedi Knight Aayla Secura is stationed at the Jedi Temple just before and during the crisis on Geonosis. She is one of the 200 Jedi of the Jedi task force led by Jedi Master Mace Windu that battle the Seperatist battledroid army on Geonosis. Though separated from the inner Jedi circle Aayla shows her combat prowess and Jedi skills by surviving the battle on her own outside of the circle of Jedi.
As the combat ceases for a moment she is lead by a Geonosian warrior to the circle of Jedi survivors. With them she is rescued by the Republic gunships as Master Yoda arrives.
Aayla then leads her own Clonetrooper squad into the thick of the Geonosian battle, her lightsaber shimmering in the billowing dust, forming a luminiscent beacon for the trained Republic infantrymen to follow. She survives this first engagement of the Clone Wars.

-Aayla is played by Amy Allen, wearing the ‘Darkness’ outfit and wields her blue lightsaber. Lucasfilm officially acknowledged her survival of the Geonosis battle.-
[Star Wars Episode II Attack Of The Clones]

(Aayla returns to the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.)

(Some state Aayla’s age during Episode II as 16 years old. I believe it to be more 20 to 26 years old at least considering she has ascended to the status of Jedi Knight. I believe during the events of ‘Darkness’ she must be 16 to 17 years old and these take place at least 4 years before Episode II, if not earlier. Looking at Jedi Master Tholme and Jedi Knight Quinlan Vos’ apparent age 20 to 26 or more years of age for Aayla seem more exact.)

(Author of compilation is Nicky 'Agent Smith' Van Overloop aka 'The obsessed Aayla fan', all elements within are propriety of their individual authors, all characters belong to Lucasfilm and George Lucas or Dark Horse comics. :p )

That enough info for you? :)

Hannibal
08-17-2002, 07:30 PM
That enough info for you? :)

Overdose!!! Must get to...hospital....
;)

Ratmjedi
08-17-2002, 09:39 PM
Thanks Agentsmith!:D Hannibal that wasn't an overdose! That was a appetizer!:p

AgentSmith
08-18-2002, 05:58 AM
Well it was the latest version of my Aayla timeline/biography.

I added the events from 'Rite of Passage 3' which I was only able to purchase yesterday. (It was released a bit later than planned.)

It also features a great cover art:

http://images.dhorse.com/covers/11/11680.jpg

MotionMan
08-18-2002, 10:24 AM
She is accidentally going to kill that Jedi in back of her:D

Master Bodle
08-18-2002, 11:51 AM
That was very interesting AgentSmith, thanx i disn't really know anything bout the character before.

We want a Aayla Secura smiley !!!

ET Warrior
08-18-2002, 05:03 PM
I cannot imagine why anybody would want to type so much about a silly blue Twi'Lek.......;)

Exar Kun II
08-19-2002, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by lexx
On 3 different servers yesterday, I was playing as Aayla, I can't begin to tell you how many people said "nice skin...woot". They then proceed to ask "are you really a girl?". When I reply "yes", they then try to chat me up. Geez these men need to get a grip on reality! :rolleyes: Was kinda flattering though ;) , maybe I'm the one that need to get a grip. :D

Hey gorgeous how about heading over to the Coruscant Cafe and slamming a few Corellian Ales? Oh, did I mention I'm a Sith Lord. Yeeaahhh, only one of two in the ENTIRE universe. Got a cool double ended light saber that all the Jedi are afraid of, I have a sweet ride, it's called an interceptor, and it is invisible at the touch of a button, OH YEAH. So. . .am I the man for you, or what, babe?

LOL! j/k Lexx

Exar Kun II
08-19-2002, 02:16 AM
Is it me, or do they seem to draw Aayla more provocatively with each forthcoming photo?:D