PDA

View Full Version : Pegnoses file

bonniescot
05-25-2002, 07:55 AM
Dear Everybody

Please can you help me get pegnoses file from the filing system in the prosthetics shop. I've tried but just get carla's medical file. I don't understand the directions given and would apprieciate very much a very detailed decription of what to do. I too, am in total despair and feel I'll be in limbo, like I was (and still am) in MI where I cannot open the safe. If it's any help to anyone out there, the name I was given is CARL B TRASHTALKER. If not, if anyone knows of any CHEATS (PC) to get me past this point or past the safe in MI, I would be very greatful. Please get in touch soon.

Thanks for all your help

PS had a look at walkthroughs, but they are not much help.

Natty
05-25-2002, 08:33 AM
The pictures equal different parts of the alphabet. I can't remember exactly, but for example

tree=A-E
monkey= F-L

and so on and so on

All you gotta do is work it out yourself :) but hopefully that helps

bonniescot
05-25-2002, 08:50 AM
Thanks for your help Natty. I have worked out how to use the system, pictures with alphabet. However, the name Dave gave me Carl B Trashtalker, is different from the name which comes up on the file. All I get is Carla B Toupee instead. It's just a medical file with useless information on it. It's very fustrating as it seems to be the wrong file and there is no directions on it to Pegnoses hide out. I know I'm working the filing system correctly, so what else am I doing wrong? How can I get passed here? I've even been to the pirates and stole there clock from the chess game but I still need pegnoses file. Sob sob, dunt ,dunt. Helppppppppppppppppppppppp

Thanks again, Natty and everyone :)

Grannen
05-25-2002, 09:04 AM
Use the text option. Perhaps his name is Karl, not Carl!