PDA

View Full Version : Couple Questions...

Ace Knight 1
05-27-2002, 09:26 PM
hey Everyone I'm new here and I have a couple questions on editing GB. See I have a webpage for editing XWA and I want to start a GBG section. I know you can edit unit names and hp and such in scenario editer but I was wondering how you can make new units for the game if possible. Say I made an ewing sprite and wanted to add it to the game. And also is it possible to make a new civilization whether that be editing an existing one or making a new one altogether. What I mean is (example only) you wanted to make a trandoshan civilization. Can it be done or has editing of this kind not been done before? I know you can import new units I have seen that done before but all I really want to know is exactly...how?

Feel free to msnm at
player708a@hotmail.com

Thanks for any help guys! :bdroid1:

Ace Knight 1
05-28-2002, 01:26 AM
I have found answers to this question on other forums now but if you still have info please tell! Thanks again

Mad Eejit
06-18-2002, 12:07 AM
Where is the forum that answered these questions becasue i want to make new technologies

DashRendar
06-18-2002, 03:43 AM
Making new Researches, if I'm not mistaken, IS impossible.

REO_Rogue_Jedi
06-24-2002, 05:18 AM
Please give me a website for downloading new units like star destroyers. I know it is possible, I have seen them used.

Koenig
06-26-2002, 06:23 PM
Star Destroyers are not new units, neither are Death Stars and Corellian Corvettes. If you have Clone Campaigns that is.

go to www.swgb.heavengames.com and look in the utilities section for a CC hidden units template, then use map copy to grab the units.

Tek-Erosion
07-02-2002, 06:49 AM
If you have CC and you want to use them in a game, you can enter these cheats to make them appear for you:

That's no moon
Death star

Imperial entanglements
Star Destroyer

Tantive IV (the letters i and v)
Tantive IV, or Corellian Corvette