PDA

View Full Version : Boba Fett's Revenge help

Anakin2345
05-27-2002, 10:50 PM
It takes place on Bespin. Boba Fett wants revenge on the Alliance,but needs connections. Mara Jade joins him. The story is good,but I had to start...(gasp) from scratch!!! I want good ratings,but in order to do so,I need some help from a person that has some good advice. For the sake of :fett: and :lando:!

TheMadDoofer
05-29-2002, 04:01 PM
Make stealth/bounty hunting missions where Boba and Mara Jade infiltrate Alliance bases and kill important leaders (use a renaming trigger on the leaders). But first, you have to get Boba to unite with Mara and discuss his plans.

:fett:

Anakin2345
06-01-2002, 07:23 PM
Like if you want Boba Fett's name to be Jango Fett and A padawan to be named Obi wan.

Revan Bakr'
06-18-2002, 07:41 AM
I'm sure Obi wan would help Boba Fett.... yeah right. It is out of place in time anyway, unless you want a baby Boba Fett running around with a young Obi-Wan.
What I would do is have a slightly younger than adult version of Boba Fett hunting down Mace Windu and other Jedi. Or, have him fight other bounty hunters like Boskk or IG-88, because they get in the way of him collecting money