PDA

View Full Version : Funny Kills

Count Beefstew
05-28-2002, 07:53 AM
This morning I was on a duel server, but this server allows guns. So I picked up a flachette. My opponent now has his sabre off, walking toward the center. I turn off saber as well, and move toward the center, 15 feet away from opponent. We stood, he bowed, I bowed. Showing respect. All of a sudden the flachette appears in my hands, a volley of alternate fire was lauched on to my opponent's head, instantly killing him. One spectator said, "CHEAPPP!!!" I disagreed, because the flachette must have cost at least a 1000 credits. My opponent was irate. I don't know why. I even bowed and showed him respect.

Post your funny kills here.

BlackDove
05-28-2002, 08:00 AM
My funny kill is gonna be when I pull/backstab you :D

Sutek
05-28-2002, 08:13 AM
Actually, that is quite funny. Even if your opponent didn't see it that way.

Of course, it only becomes a problem if you keep doing it - but it's still funny to see it happen once. If you're in the mood.

Skull-Taker
05-28-2002, 08:33 AM
your opponent was most likely thinking you were going to dual with your saber

Dea
05-28-2002, 09:13 AM
Originally posted by Count Beefstew
One spectator said, "CHEAPPP!!!" I disagreed, because the flachette must have cost at least a 1000 credits.

lol

TheMadDoofer
05-28-2002, 11:40 AM
Um... how do you bow?

(I'm not a newbie here, but I never was taught)

:fett:

Master Rooster
05-28-2002, 12:05 PM
The funniest kills are lways going to be against stormtroopers in single player if you ask me. They don't complain as much. Jump up a bit, then force pull. How I never tire of that one...

To bow, just bend over like you've just seen a really interesting flower. Or something.

TheMadDoofer
05-28-2002, 12:36 PM
Oh.

<slaps himself in the face>
:fett:

da_rat
05-28-2002, 03:03 PM
i see that your not skilled enough to kill with the finese, smoothness, and beauty of the light saber. dont worry, u may have skill some day...although it maybe downloaded "skillz"

Hateplow
05-28-2002, 04:21 PM
Gotta love taking someones head off with saber throw!

Count Beefstew
05-28-2002, 05:36 PM
"i see that your not skilled enough to kill with the finese, smoothness, and beauty of the light saber. dont worry, u may have skill some day...although it maybe downloaded "skillz""

Don't worry, rat, sir. I play on duel servers, nf, saber only all the time. However, a skilled strategist look for any and every advantage available to overcome the opponent. My opponent assumed that I was going to use my lightsaber. It was his mistake.

Ryken Smith
05-28-2002, 06:22 PM
I can just picture your opponent saying, "Oh...sithspit!" as you brought up your gun. :D

da_rat
05-28-2002, 06:41 PM
BACK ON TOPIC

it's funny cause i won a map on a nf/duel server where half the time my opponents kept dieing b/c they rolled of the cliff in duel_jedi....lol...