View Full Version : How do you cook yoda?
05-29-2002, 12:17 AM
I was just wondering for the slight chance in case I ever saw him and was very hungry and wanted to cook him. :yodaball:
05-29-2002, 12:41 AM
I imagine that you'd shove a stick of butter in his mouth then boil him like a lobster. yum... :rhett:
05-29-2002, 01:18 AM
Man there are so many ways, could deep fry him, stuff him with stuffing and bake him, could grill him (I like mine well done), or could have Yoda suishi, but I won't go there. But my favorite. . . Yoda ribs, slow cooked and basted with barbecue sauce. MMM MMM. I want my Yoda back Yoda back . . . ribs. Man I am getting hungry.
05-29-2002, 01:30 AM
Personally, I was in the mood for roasted Gungan. BTW, we have only seen 2 of Yoda's species (Yoda and Yaddle), but there seems to be and endless supply of Gungan meat :-D
Penne with Yoda and red pesto - serves two
You will need:
300g Quality Penne pasta
2 large chunks of Yoda(prefferably his legs), diced
1 medium courgette, sliced
1 medium onion, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, finely chopped/crushed
2 large flat/field mushrooms, roughly chopped
2 tablespoons red pesto
Splash white wine
Extra virgin olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
1) Gently heat a little oil and butter in a large saucepan
2) Add the courgette, onion, garlic and mushrooms. Stir with wooden spoon on low flame until the onions have softened and the courgettes and mushrooms have yielded a little water. Crack in a little black pepper
3) Add the diced Yoda legs and stir in well. Continue to cook reasonably slowly at same heat
4) When the Yoda pieces are seared deep green, pour in about half a glass of dry white wine. Turn up the heat a little
5) When you are satisfied that Yodas legs are tender and flavoursome to the right degree(You will know this by the slight vibration they will emmit as Yoda is strong in the force), stir in the red pesto. Loosen with a little oil if needed and turn the heat down. Continue to keep warm
6) Cook the Penne in lightly salted boiling water for seven minutes (al dente) or eight for a little less firm a result
7) Add cooked pasta to vat of sauce, stir through thoroughly and serve
05-29-2002, 03:58 AM
How could I bring myself to eat him? :eek:
:yoda: :syoda: :yodaball: <---- This guy? No way!
05-29-2002, 01:54 PM
Well now i can cook yoda i think i am going to deep fry yoda. I think i will start on his brain .....
*Yoda gets up and says start on my ribs they are very tastey, yes yes indead:yoda:
*ohh man i ran out of knives well better improvize :slsaber:
*Angry vegatarian mob stands outside don't do it what did he ever do to you...
*I am just hungry:mob:
05-31-2002, 08:07 AM
How could you cook Yoda? He'd just disappear as you cooked him....
05-31-2002, 08:45 AM
Come to think of it. If you tried to cook Yoda, he'd just pull his lightsaber out and kick your behind.
The out come of you trying to cook Yoda: :explode:
05-31-2002, 10:44 AM
probely, but i want to eat him........:snear:
He's dead in my basement
05-31-2002, 11:02 AM
well i'll do some nicer things with amidala :)
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.