PDA

View Full Version : Could someone make a plo koon model

Lord Plo Koon
05-28-2002, 11:39 PM
Could someone please please make a plo koon model or atleast a good skin. Or could someone tell me how to make a model or something please. I am working on a mod. Feel free to check it out. it is http://communities.msn.com/mastersofthejedi . And the skins and models I am using i did not make so if you made one of them and don't want me to use it let me no. Thank you.:koon:

Mr. Data
05-28-2002, 11:59 PM
LOL!
Gee, there certainly are A LOT of Plo Koon fans out there eh?
But I also second the creation of a Plo model, it would be kickarse!

Too bad I'm not a modeler :(

Data :aobi: :saberb:

omses
05-29-2002, 12:50 AM
no affence, but your mod looks stupid, and you tell people what they can and cant do.

Epimetheus
05-29-2002, 01:23 AM
Painfully blunt, I'm afraid. And this is a mod? Whatever floats your boat, buddy...

PsykoSith
05-29-2002, 03:26 PM
I would but i need reference material, and i'm still learning to link the mesh to the skeleton.

GreenDevil
05-30-2002, 02:07 AM
Hey PsykoSith, I got LOADS of info and such on Plo Koon, been following him ever since Ep 1 and Jedi Power Battles came out. My e-mail is green_devil70@hotmail.com, if you need anything just give me a jingle and I'm pretty sure I can scramble something up for ya.

:koon:

Klorel
05-30-2002, 02:18 AM
why does everyone like plo koon so much? i didnt even notice him until i saw someone put a ref. pic on this site, although i do agree that all the jedi council members should be modeled. wouldnt mind haveing a plo in my collection. :koon:

Sinister1
05-30-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Klorel
why does everyone like plo koon so much? i didnt even notice him until i saw someone put a ref. pic on this site, although i do agree that all the jedi council members should be modeled. wouldnt mind haveing a plo in my collection. :koon:

I also would like to see a Plo Koon model. I guess i'm just one of those people who want to see models/skins of ALL the Jedi Masters and Counsil members. Plo Koon will be extremely tough to do though, because of his head.