PDA

View Full Version : New Guy here...

Blackie_Lawless
05-29-2002, 01:47 AM
Hello to all, I am new to the boards & just wanted to introduce myself. :lechuck:

Ulic Quel Droma
05-29-2002, 02:07 AM
WELCOME TO THE FORUM

:D

gavor
05-29-2002, 03:42 AM
WELCOME!

No, you can't be a Jedi. :D

Wraith 8
05-29-2002, 11:00 AM
wow Gavor... chill he didnt say anything :D

Welcome man.. welcome to the forums :D

MikeC
05-29-2002, 11:53 AM
Howdy! :cool:

Blackie_Lawless
05-29-2002, 12:16 PM
Nope no wanna be Jedi here! I was thinking more along the lines of a weapons crafter for my main & probably some type of smuggler for an alt.
:lechuck:

DudEhead
05-29-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Wraith 8
wow Gavor... chill he didnt say anything :D

Welcome man.. welcome to the forums :D

i bet he smelled it too, he's got jediwannabe stench all over him :)

(joke, not to offend anyone in any way, relax, i stink, there, feel better? :))

gavor
05-29-2002, 11:59 PM
It was a pre-emptive strike.

See though him i do. :D

Ascari
05-30-2002, 04:11 PM
WELCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOME

Wraith 8
06-03-2002, 08:36 AM
that are a lot of O's :D

well.. i hope you will stick around some more.. it would be nive to have more forum members :D

RoyalGuard
06-03-2002, 09:19 AM
Good to have you here...

Have you considered your future? The New Order has several lucrative career options available...

Ohn Ruukon
06-03-2002, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by DudEhead

i bet he smelled it too, he's got jediwannabe stench all over him :)

(joke, not to offend anyone in any way, relax, i stink, there, feel better? :))
Ditto for me!!:D :o :fett: :deathstar