View Full Version : Model Requests Thread
05-30-2002, 02:01 AM
If you want a particullar model but can't afford to buy the software (like me) to do it, request it here. This thread may help to organize all the random requests.
Why not start the list off:
-->Dark Side Palpatine Clone
-->Exar Kun (a good version, authentic)
06-03-2002, 04:13 PM
06-03-2002, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Silvermane
... can't afford to buy the software (like me) ...
gmax is free, you can model anything for jk2 in gmax.
06-03-2002, 04:56 PM
This thread couldn't hurt:
1) Scout Troopers
2) Snow Troopers
3) Battle Droids
4) Endor Rebel Troops
5) Luke & Leia in Endor Uniform
6) Han Solo in Endor Trench Coat
7) IG-88 (Bounty Hunter from ESB. Is that his name?)
8) A Gungan Model (Boss Nass, Jar Jar Binks or make up a new character)
9) Ki-Adi Mundi (A Jedi)
10) Nute Gunray (One of the leaders on the Trade Federation Ship in Ep. 1)
11) Rune Haako (Another leader on the Trade Federation Ship in Ep 1)
12) Queen Amidala in Coruscant dress (Remember the red dress in Episode 1, with the big funky hat?)
And for people who make still models for Maps (ships, bridges, etc):
1) Snow Speeder
2) Y-Wing Fighter
3) Tie Interceptor
4) Pod Race Car
06-03-2002, 07:20 PM
gMax may be free, but you can't convert to XSI so there's no point.
06-03-2002, 07:24 PM
a generic Kaminoan
generic Yuuzhan Vong
06-04-2002, 02:01 AM
Mortal Kombat Ninja. The base model for Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Noob Saibot, Rain, Ermac, Smoke, Reptile. I know you can skin off of the reborn model but the reborn isnt quite like the MK Ninjas. Reborns have a smooth hood while MK Ninjas dont really have a hood. Its more like a squared hood. there are also other details that reborns lack from real mk ninjas.
06-04-2002, 02:22 AM
Put me down for a vote for Kit Fisto :)
Also, check out this pic from SW Galaxies, have a look at the Bothan Jedi, looks really cool to me, I'd love to see it in JKII :) http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/media/screenshots/male_poses.jsp
06-04-2002, 02:54 AM
I posted a bunch of models in the last model idea thread but here they are again. This will probly be a huge post.
Star Wars related.
1. Vong Warrior
2. Wedge Antillies
3. All 3 solo kids
5. C-3PO (for MP)
6. Glatiator Droids (non ep1/ep2 style)
7. Space Trooper
8. Snow Trooper
9. Scout Trooper
10. Female Mandalorian
11. Talon Karred (probly misspelled it)
12. Dorsk 81
Non Star Wars related.
1. Judge Dredd
2. Cobra Commander :D
3. Cool Spot (old 7up mascot)
4. Sith Stick Figure
6. Thunder Cats
7. Ninja Turtles
8. Gundamn Wing Mechs
9. Robotech Mechs
10. Any aliens from the first X-Com game
Last but not least some map models i would like to see.
1. Tie Bomber
2. Tie Intercepter
3. Tie Advanced (Darth Vaders Tie Fighter)
4. Tie Defender
6. Tie Raptor (X-wing series book 7)
7. X-Wings with diffrent Squadron colors and logos( probly just need to edit the skin for this)
12. Z-95 Headhunter
13. A-9 Interceptor
14. Horrnet Interceptor
15. Assault Gunboat
16. Skipray BlastBoat
17. Sun Crusher
18. Many diffrent Speeder models
19. Uglies (if you have read the books you know what these are)
20. K-Wing (supose to be a bomber but wasn't really described in the book but would live to see what this is supose to look like)
06-04-2002, 03:30 AM
Well I tried to spark interest in this idea.
The Slave Leia model is all but completed. Oddjob made a photorealistic Leia head and will consider releasing permission if its talsteful, and Absath has a wonderfully skin tone skinned nake chic. I've already seen someone use his naked model reskinned with a black bikini so he may give permision to use it.
All someone would have to do is reskin the naked chics body with a movie realistic golden bikini and stick Leia's head on it and blend the skin tones.
I'm a n00by mapper not a skinner or modeler.(yet)
Is anyone interested in this project? Oddjob and absath have great models and this would be a very popular model if done in a way that makes it look like return of the jedi. I wish someone would take this project and run with it. I thought Poly count was interested but I havn't heard anything about it. What do you think?
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.