PDA

View Full Version : If Obi-Wan Kenobi was a JKII Multiplayer Cryer...

Blair_D
05-31-2002, 10:34 PM
He would have said the following in his Lightsaber duels!

EPISODE 1. Qui-Gon Jinn/Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Maul

Kenobi: No Fair Maul you cheap ass! You used Backstab on Qui-Gon! Asswipe!

Episode 2. Obi-Wan Kenobi/Anakin Skywalker vs Count Dooku

Kenobi: You cheap ass Dooku! You used Backsweep and push on Anakin! Learn some saber skills!!!!

Episode 4: Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Darth Vader

Kenobi: Vader you cheap ass! I was typing something when you killed me! LOSER!

tubbydrmmr
05-31-2002, 11:49 PM
hahaha...that is pretty funny:D

I especially like the Vader/Obi Wan one...

SPY_jmr1
06-01-2002, 12:13 AM
hehehehe yeah that ep4 one is choice:D

whats really to bad, is that it's all true.

sad, but true:rolleyes: :cool: ohwell, still funny:D

Vestril
06-01-2002, 01:43 AM
:rofl::lol::rofl:

Too funny, especially the type kill...

Wookiee
06-01-2002, 02:04 AM
Lol I know. I thought that was the funniest thing in episode one when darth maul was running at qui-gon backwards and he kept backstabbing. That was hilarious. And when count dooku force pulled anakin on the ground and did a backsweep. lol those jedi suck. Guess which finger this is. :tsk:

:darth: Darth Maul says "Don't try and make me seem as lame as you spam monkies."

SPY_jmr1
06-01-2002, 02:04 AM
Originally posted by Vestril
:rofl::lol::rofl:

Too funny, especially the type kill...

heh thought: obi-wan and vader must ahve been useing 1.02c, cos obi had no chat sign over his head:D

also had they been useing 1.03 that slash would not have been a kill shot:D

Vestril
06-01-2002, 02:17 AM
hee hee, yeah, good call--and to think all these people complain about 1.03, but if they had been using it Obi would have auto-blocked no problem.

Logo
06-01-2002, 07:29 PM
ya see...that Dooku guy uses Stromg style, where Maul obviously used THEDESTROYER cheat(he IS a Sith, they cheat). Now Obi-wan used to be a Light style guy, but after seeing Qui-gon try to injest a lightsaber externally, he switched to Medium. As for the Darthiest Anakin, he uses all three, but he's setlevel_5!

Luke...just plain lucky. Still trying to figure his dumb ass out. Kills a wampa-ok, "dismembers" a wampa, taps his pop on the shoulder in one fight, cuts off his pop's mechno-hand in another, whips up on plenty of NPCs on a sailbarge, but has yet to show any real "STYLE." oh yeah, he cut off his "own" head in a force vision. wow.

The way I see it, all the people who complain about people USING THE GIVEN INSTRUMENTS OF DEATH are all just Luke-loyalists with zero-little skill and have yet to figure out the basics.

Count Beefstew
06-01-2002, 10:34 PM
I want Lucas to switch back to patch 1.02 or release a new patch for his next movie.

BlackDove
06-01-2002, 10:44 PM
Kenobi is a backstabbing whore.....

MadKiwi
06-02-2002, 12:33 AM
Has a patch been released yet to remove Jar Jar from Episode 1?

Kensai
06-02-2002, 12:42 AM
Yes, as a matter of fact there is a Jar-Jar patch!

I only saw a report about it on the news, but some folks cut out the Jar-Jar specific scenes, edited him out of the remaining footage, and called what was left "Episode 1 version 2.0" for realease over the web. Don't know any more than that, though. Sorry. Anyone else know more?

SPY_jmr1
06-02-2002, 01:31 AM
all I know is that the name of it was "star wars: episode 1: the phantom edit" and its from japan, but any more than that.... nada.

oh yeah, heard that the flanalled one bought a few headhunters, to have on staff:D