PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Knight on the Zone

Jedi Master Xai-Qui
08-29-2000, 10:39 PM
I have noticed less and less people on the zone,
Jedi Knight and MOTS used to be at 1 or 3 in the zone top ten with a few thousand playing at a time, now it is down to a few hundred. Please tell me people are playing IP games now and it is not true that after 2/3 or is it four years now the game many enjoyed is on it's way out...

rapina
09-01-2000, 01:20 AM
Well, when I want to join a game, Jk display s this error :

file : ???? missing or already in use

and I have to close jk with Ctrtl Alt Del

with GameSpy... no problem http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif
it kicks butt

Kurgan
09-05-2000, 07:03 PM
The file missing or already in use error occurs only when you are on the Zone?

I thought it would occur all the time (in which case you should reinstall JK).

Gamespy rocks, more people need to start using it for JK/MOTS. The zone sucks... ; )

Kurgan

rapina
09-07-2000, 03:27 PM
nope, JK SP works just fine, no reinstall, and just it just happened in the zone, weird, anyway I re installed the zone files (agrrrr)and it worked.

Finally we agree in something Kurgan ...LOL,

but HEY!!! ReAcTor (or something like that) mention in other site that there is a #jediknight channel in IRC , but my question is WHAT network/server??? is: games.net? undernet?

Kurgan
10-14-2000, 08:53 AM
The old one used by JK.net was gamesnet.net and I think it still works, but I never see anybody in there (get the word out perhaps???).

The other JK channel that is supposedly used a ton is "enterthegame.com" and #jediknight or maybe #jk.

Good luck.. I have to install mIRC again, heh (reformatted).

Kurgan

oninosensi
10-15-2000, 03:27 PM
Zone.com was hacker-ville for a while- I guess most of them got bored and left (thank you). I stopped playing for a while, and just recently returned.

------------------
"You gave me an ABNORMAL BRAIN?!"