PDA

View Full Version : Saber Hilt Error (Please Help)

Supahfly
06-01-2002, 01:05 AM
Couple of days ago when i played multiplayer i noticed that my saber hilt was pink and and purple (looked like a vid card error but i know that couldn't be it). I reinstalled and deleted all configuration files. After that it was fine again for a day. Then today it was messed up again. I noticed the green saber was different, like a saber mod, but no other saber colors were different. Please help me out, is it a skin that does this that i don't know about because i dont have time to go through them all. Here is another symptom- my ep2 anakin, anh luke, and absath skins don't show up any more even though they are still in the base folder.:confused:
PLEASE HELP ME!!

Lime-Light
06-01-2002, 02:26 AM
some servers are stupid enough to have auto-download on with mods and custom crap no one else wants, it could be that. have a look in your base folder to see if there are any extra .pk3 files.

Supahfly
06-01-2002, 03:10 AM
no none, i've gone through it many many times.

Lime-Light
06-01-2002, 03:17 AM
Well, those are some strange symptoms then. Might I suggest a virus? I could be windows too, or your hardware. You might check on the FAQ at various sites, or the helpfile, to see if there are any conflicts.

Supahfly
06-01-2002, 04:08 AM
okay, i fixed the saber hilt for good. but my ep2 anakin, anh luke, and absath skins still won't show up. i can still see other people with the skins though.

BERTEY
06-01-2002, 02:04 PM
pink and purple pwnz j00!