PDA

View Full Version : How Will you know if you...

Revik Val`Shek
06-01-2002, 02:59 PM
Become force sensitive?

Also, isnt it going to be weird seeing Bothan and Rodian Jedis as opposed to only humans?

Lord Helmet
06-01-2002, 07:21 PM
yoda was a jedi so were zabraks and other aliens..as seen in episode 1&2....bedies the original trilogy where you only saw yoda

Ascari
06-01-2002, 08:24 PM
Lol :)

what about Mon Calimarians and Wookies :)

Ow well, :)

JekRendar
06-02-2002, 01:44 AM
Yeah, I can see it now:

Imp. Officer: What's your name? Something-bacca...I can't breath...*gasps* *dies*

But seriously, Revik, you'll get a big sign in front of you that says, RUN AND HIDE THE IMPERIALS ARE COMING!

I just came from a wedding reception!

No one knows, the Devs refuse to comment on that!

Ascari
06-02-2002, 08:11 AM
Nobody knows :)

Maybe u will find yourselve trying to jump over a wall and when u look down u jumped 2 meters :)

:cool:

Darth Maxx
06-02-2002, 09:34 AM
Hmmm, Lightsabre arrows for the Wookie Bow... Don't think so though... :D

Lord Helmet
06-02-2002, 05:11 PM
you'll proabaly open up a piece of askill tree or something...you'll learn when game comes out i gues...or perhaps later

Wraith 8
06-03-2002, 07:39 AM
well from what ive read... all species will be able to become Jedi's.. there is no specie that will have a lesser chance.

and you will know when your force sensitive,... when yu begin feeling the force.. like you know what they are thinking :D

i think it is just like in the movie. :D

C ya

-Wraith 8-

MikeC
06-03-2002, 11:47 AM
I haven't seen anything yet on how you will know you are force sensitive.

We have lots of non human Jedi in EP1 and EP2. We see Twi'liek (sp? - I'm not going to take the time to check that right now) and many other species as Jedi.

There are lots of EU sources as well for non-human Jedi. There is in fact a wookiee Jedi in the books.