PDA

View Full Version : Unbann Me From Irc!!!

Mazzic|Murphy
06-02-2002, 03:28 AM
this is sooo rediculus .... i mentioned that i burn cd's in the #jediknight irc channel and there was a discussion about it and i got banned for a year for no reason ....... there was no warning and there was nothing saying that mentioning of these would lead to banning ..... i find this really frustrating, immature and annoying. So could some mature person with ops in that channel please unbann me .... i don't want to get into a discussion taht games should or should not be burnned lalalalala cuz in the end it's all personal prefernce and oppinion ... i don't know what my name was on irc it think it was murphy or trip or mazzic. so could i be unbanned cuz i really like getting ip's and what not off of that channel. ty

Mazzic|Murphy|flip

Con. Snake
06-02-2002, 03:34 AM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Mazzic|Murphy
06-02-2002, 03:46 AM
wow immaturity speaks for it self

NerfYoda
06-02-2002, 04:13 AM
*sigh*

If you want to get anywhere in the legit IRC channels you don't go around advertising how you burn ISO's for people. :)

normal
06-02-2002, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by NerfYoda
*sigh*

If you want to get anywhere in the legit IRC channels you don't go around advertising how you burn ISO's for people. :)

Oh please, burning ISO's does not automatically target it as not legit. *nix distributions are often distributed as ISOs. And by many other purposes of legit value.

NerfYoda
06-02-2002, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by normal

Oh please, burning ISO's does not automatically target it as not legit. *nix distributions are often distributed as ISOs. And by many other purposes of legit value.

I was referring to ISO's of copyrighted software (such as Jedi Outcast :)).

normal
06-02-2002, 04:42 AM
Originally posted by NerfYoda

I was referring to ISO's of copyrighted software (such as Jedi Outcast :)).
*shrug*

That wasn't my point. :rolleyes:

Besides, most popular *nix distributions are Copyrighted. :p

Mazzic|Murphy
06-02-2002, 04:46 AM
k but do u have mp3's on your comp?? u prolly do .. so plz tell me what the diff is from burning mp3's and software ???

NerfYoda
06-02-2002, 04:49 AM
Make no mistake everyone I know uses mp3's & warez, they just don't go around in public areas telling complete strangers they do. :)

Mazzic|Murphy
06-03-2002, 12:48 AM
It's not like i was bragging about it .. the topic came up and i gave my 2 cents about it then i got banned

BlackDove
06-03-2002, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by Con. Snake
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH