PDA

View Full Version : Anakin/Dooku Duel?

ShaggyJedi
06-02-2002, 11:19 PM
Would it be possible to create a map recreating this?

THe basic thing that i think would make it so cool is the lighting effects (which is what i'm really questioning, i realise that maps themselves aren't really a problem)

Is it possible yet to have the map dark, with flashes of light from sparks'n'stuff, as well as the two glowing lightsabers (and subsequent sparks and crashes, of course!) ? Would that work?

Also, is there a way to enforce Always Walking with models? I reckon it'd be awesome to have say, the Darth Vader model, ALWAYS walking. I set it up, and it just looks so scary! it's great! So would there be a way to lock that JUST for that model?

.... mind you, whoever he's duelling seems to just run rings around him when he's plodding along... *shrugs* the price you pay for being a bad guy, lol!

--------

Off Topic (kinda) - It just occurred to me that in that same scene with Dooku, when Yoda comes back in, don't all the lights come on again? What's with that?

TrUeFoRcE
06-02-2002, 11:47 PM
you would have to change a little about the game i think and how much the saber lighting shows up on the player....but yea u can do the sparks and everything else in the map....

ShaggyJedi
06-03-2002, 08:29 AM
Cooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool..... :D