PDA

View Full Version : A Whole Big Mess-Bookshops and Hangars on Coruscant-(formerly known as "new rpg")


armadillopillow
06-03-2002, 03:11 AM
<hey i dont care who rpg's here.. in fact the more the merrier any one is welcome!! but try to keep the character count down to a reasonable number :) kewl okei>

<hey i decided to add a few rules to clear up further confusion:) so.. here they are..1. DO NOT controll other peoples characters~ ie: do not make characters that are not yours do something, such as speaking, moving, or dying, the creator of the character should be the only person controlling that character unless they give permission to do otherwise.

2. Write in COMPLETE or at least understandable sentences and in proper RPG format~ ie: put * * or (( )) around narrations, something to let people know that it is a narration, and please use complete sentences unless an incomplete sentence is appropriate. ie: *Walks away*. The post must also be legible and comprehensible to prevent confusion.

3. DO NOT interupt an RPG~ ie: before joining an rpg try to read the story so far and wait for an opening in the story that allows for a character to make an entrance without disrupting the story line.

4. Be polite~ ie: respect your fellow writers and RPG'ers.

If you do not like these rules you do not have to follow them but please do not continue to post replies to this thread if that is the case. Any posts contravening the rules will either be ignored or deleted.

Furthermore never panic, and always have a towel, or your head will promptly be fed to the Bugblatter Beast of Traal. lol Have Fun>


( okei just a little back ground info on this char cause ive never used her before.... She is commonly mistaken for a guy, her first name is Ariel, but she goes by her last name- Gehn..and Artemis is her pet, although i dont think n e body would want to pet that ugly thing lol .. oh yeah and she has a lightsaber and knows how to use one, but she is not a jedi. ill reveal more as the rpg progresses.. but i thought this might clear up some stuff 'fore it happens .. okei.. )

( i think this takes place corruscant)

*Gehn pulled at the cloth that covered her face as she stepped out of the dirty small arms shop. She fumbled with the crate as stepped into the crowd of moving bodies the loose solder coils and power packs jingling about inside the box. Gehn manuvered through the seething mass of people doing her best to maintain a grip on the crate. Soon she escaped the tangle of bodies and appendages,and she slipped through the small door and into the docking bay*

[Gehn] *whistles* Artemis, come on artemis I got you something to snack on. Artemis?. Artemis come here *whistles*

*Growls can be heard coming from inside her ship*

Deac
06-03-2002, 04:55 PM
[Deac Starkiller, veteran synthetic Jedi, former Chosen one of Avatar of Righteousness, and general good guy. Most people know him or know of him]

*Deac sits in a bookstore near the hanger. Due to his uncle's advice, he wrote his own autobiography, that much has been happening. Now he has to do a signing. Bummer!*

armadillopillow
06-04-2002, 01:21 AM
*Gehn hit a button on a small device she pulled from her pocket causing the access hatch of her ship to open. Gehn reached for her blaster holstered on her thigh*

[Gehn]: Artem...

*Ariels words were cut off when a creature the size of a small dog crashed into her sending her sprawling on the ground*

[Creature]: GRRRRRRRR

*Ghen layed there too shocked to do anything. the creature moved its face closer to hers growling. Just when it looked as if it was going to bite her it made a squeek sound and proceeded to slobber all over her face*

[Gehn]: HAHAHAAHHA! git offa me Artemis! gross! hehehe

*Artemis leaped off of her and ran out the of the docking bay door*

[Gehn]: Artemis! come back here! haha

*Gehn ran out the door after the odd looking space creature*

Redwing
06-04-2002, 03:57 AM
((OOS: Deac!! Advice...should I use Rwos, or is it time for something completely different? :D))

Deac
06-04-2002, 05:59 PM
[We can more easily relate to older characters. So long as Rwos isn't still Darkstar, I think he should be here. Besides, he's in the acknowledgements section in Deac's autobiography!]

armadillopillow
06-09-2002, 12:49 AM
*A tall dark figure in a long coat waiting outside the hangar watched as Gehn chased the little space creature out the door. As soon as she turned the corner the figure began to walk towards the hangar, two other tall dark figures emerged from the crowd and jumped in a small speeder nearby. The first figure pulled out a strange looking box from underneath his coat and tossed it into the hangar before hopping into the speeder as well and flying away*

*Gehn having caught up with the little creature walked back into the hangar to see a small box lying on the ground beside her ship. Ariel retrieved the box and held it up for a closer look discovering that the box had no opening!*

[Gehn]: hmm? thats strange

*Ariel tossed the box into the crate of miscellanious blaster parts and slid it into her ship, then proceeded to close the hatch*

[Gehn]: I'm kinda hungry, whaddya say we go somethin to eat Artemis?

*The little creature answered by letting out a low squeeking sound. Ariel and Artemis left the hangar and made their way to the nearest diner and sat down at a booth*

*In the crate the small box began to vibrate, there was a faint beep and the vibrating stopped*

*The diner shook with the sudden explosion that sent debris flying in every possible direction surprising Ariel and Artemis*

[Gehn]: What was that!?

Deac
06-09-2002, 05:47 PM
*The crowds scatter, the bookstore's auto security activates and Deac is escorted to the outside. Whilst others panic, he moves in the direction of the explosion*

armadillopillow
06-11-2002, 01:00 AM
*Gehn quickly got up from her chair and pushed her way through the mass of bodies that formed by the windows all trying to get a better look at the rubble. Ariel made her way through the door trailed by her alien pet, Artemis. Ariel stopped dead in her tracks when she saw the damage, Artemis running into her ankles.*

[Gehn]: what...what.. happened?..

*Gehn glanced around at the debris at her feet, the once sturdy Hangar, now a pile of smoldering rock*

superthrawn
06-11-2002, 03:29 AM
(Well, since I've never RP'ed before on RSRP, I guess I should give a little character background. His name is Uglrrgrumparrumparwump, but most people just call him Ugly. While many beings in the Universe find themselves unfortunate, Ugly is one of the worst. First off, his name. And then, to add to it, he comes from a species known for it's strength and prowess. But, due to a sick and cruel Imperial experiment, he was born a midget Wookie. Only a meter tall, he still has a lot of power, but nothing like that which his species is marked for. Finally, he has the worst string of bad luck in the known galaxy. He makes lando look like a double lottery winner. Even now, it extends to him, as the explosion in the hangar has demolished his portable interpereter droid. He tries to make an intimidating scream, but it comes off more to the effect of a teenager squeaking when he speaks. A passing 4PO droid catches what he said.)

993-4PO: Now! There's no need for such language! You should be ashamed of yourself. Why, will all this civilization around here, you'd think you'd be able to pick up on a little of it...

(Ugly lets out a short grunt, and it's meaning is clear, as the droid shuts up. He lets out a string of growls, and Ninety-nine translates.)

99: Master Ugly cordially suggests that since it seems that you need to repair your ship, you should bring it on over to his grage: Ugly Mechanics Inc. He says they'll have the best people working on it available. You should be satisfied in no time. But he also says that you must act quickly, this is a one time offer only. So, what do you say?

armadillopillow
06-11-2002, 09:23 PM
*Gehn looked down at the little hairball of a wookie and then at the droid translating for him*

[Gehn]: well.. I uh.. that’s really kind of you, but in case you haven’t noticed it appears I no longer have a ship!

*gestures towards hunks of twisted metal scattered upon the ground*

superthrawn
06-13-2002, 03:41 AM
(Ugly growls out a few more lines, then looks at the droid to translate.)

Well, what he said this time was that he also owns a hotel chain which has been a bit hard pressed to find customers lately. It seems no one wants to stay anywhere known as The Ugly Hotel. He also says that he knows someone who could help you find a new ship, at a respectable cost, and was wondering if you'd care to be party to his hospitality?

armadillopillow
06-13-2002, 10:43 PM
*Gehn a bit suspicious eyes the wookie carefully*

[Gehn]: ...sure.. why not!..

*Gehn glances back at the pile of debris and is slightly saddened at the loss of her ship*

[Gehn]: Okei so where is this hotel of yours?

Redwing
06-19-2002, 06:25 AM
((OOS: I'll bring in Termand Rwos, later. But he won't be the central character this time))

A short girl with dark brown skin and darker brown hair runs into the docking bay. Her eyes widen at the destruction, and then she notices Ariel.

"Hey you! What happened to your ship?"

armadillopillow
06-20-2002, 07:18 AM
*Gehn spins around to look at the girl *

[Gehn]: i.. i dont really know...one minute my ship is there.. next thing i know .. well ..
wait a minute ..who are you?..

Redwing
06-20-2002, 04:40 PM
"My name is Marin. We hafta leave, now. I'm sorry bout your ship, they were trying to kill me."

*The girl motions for Ariel to follow her*

Deac
06-21-2002, 01:32 AM
*Deac bumps into them all, and is about to ask the question "where are you going?", but is then only narrowly missed by a sniper bullet*

Redwing
06-21-2002, 11:05 AM
*Marin grabs Ariel's hand* "They've found me! Let's go, now!"

armadillopillow
06-21-2002, 01:14 PM
*Gehn is suddenly yanked forward by the girl *

[Gehn]: wait a minute!

*Gehn continues to be pulled along, glancing bak at the confused Deac*

[Gehn]: @ Marin: what are you doing!? who is trying to kill you!?

*Gehn wrenches her hand free and stops in her tracks staring at marin with a confused look*

Redwing
06-21-2002, 01:23 PM
*Marin gives up and ducks into the nearest shop. Sniper shots impact the ground next to Deac and Ariel. Deac ducks behind a piece of debris, and Ariel is hit in the back of the shoulder by a sniper's laser bullet*

armadillopillow
06-21-2002, 01:42 PM
*Ghen spins around from the force of the bullet catching two more bullets in the chest as she spins. Gehn falls to the ground cursing*

[Gehn]:GAwd @#% @#$&%*( @#&$

*Gehn crawls over to Deac pulling off her outer blast resistant -coat and tossing it on the ground three dark pits smoldering on the material*

[Gehn]: I just bought that coat too!

*Gehn pulls out a large bulky blaster that had been hiding beneath her long coatand pointed it in the direction the sniper was coming from*

Redwing
06-22-2002, 05:49 AM
*hidden far above them, in the mess of rigging above the docking bays, a black-coated figure aims his rifle at Ariel's head and speaks into his comlink*

S-02 to 03, should I finish the job?

He gets a reply:

03 to 02, negative, we don't know who he or she is. Can you identify the male target?

01 to 03, his name is Deac Starkiller. He is a sort of Jedi. He is well known in this dimension.

02 to 01, can you ID the male/female target?

01 to 02, negative, but it's a she.

03 to 01, should we take out the Jedi?

01 to 03, more importantly, where is the main target?

03 to 01, she entered a shop. She's temporarily out of range.

01 to 03, it seems that the second female target is the owner of the demolished ship.

02 to 01, you mean they got the wrong ship?

01 to 02, that's exactly what I mean.

01 to all, base gives confirmation to eliminate the secondary targets. Order we enter the shop and ensure main target does not escape.

armadillopillow
06-22-2002, 06:20 AM
[Gehn]: where are you?.... AH HA!

*Gehn fires an explosive round at the snipers hiding place*

[Gehn]: @Deac: well dont just sit there!!

*Gehn leapt up firing several more rounds at the sniper befroe leaping into the nearby store with Marin*

Redwing
06-22-2002, 07:01 AM
*Ariel's shot have completely missed; the snipers have retreated deep into the rigging*

01 to all, get down there NOW!

03 to all, there are people leaving the shop!

01 to all, get them all! We can't lose the target again!

*inside the shop, the girl Marin is nowhere to be seen*

armadillopillow
06-22-2002, 07:30 AM
*Gehn confused looks around inside the shop Marin no where to be found*

*Gehn turns and looks towards the door when someone grabs her*

Wacky_Baccy
06-22-2002, 09:27 AM
Tarin had been watching the 'excitement' from the shadows near the bookstore when he saw a girl run inside and another person, seemingly a man, follow her. Being his usual inquisitive self, and having heard the shots earlier, he decided to follow them to find out what was happening - and hopefully, if he was lucky, there might be a job in it for him...

He moved swiftly to the entrance, and as he opened the door he almost walked into the second person that entered, who was midway through turning to face him. He acted quickly, and grabbed her arms to stop her from getting to a weapon (it was obvious now that she was not male).

She looked stunned, so he quickly said:

"I'm not going to hurt you - don't worry."

She looked slightly relieved, but her body stayed tense.

"I can help you lose those snipers - I'm in the business myself, so I know what they'll likely do - but we need to move quickly to get away from here."

armadillopillow
06-22-2002, 09:37 AM
*Gehn tore her arms away from the man who grabbed her*

[Gehn]: get your hands off me!... why should i trust you!? who are you!?

*Gehn steps back, one hand on the blaster at her side, still wary of the stranger*

*Gehn nervously adjusted the cloth covering her face*

Wacky_Baccy
06-22-2002, 09:47 AM
*Tarin, surprised at her sudden fierceness, held his arms at his sides, keeping them at shoulder height to show he was not holding a weapon*

You should trust me because you want to live, and I can help you. My name, not that it really matters, is Tarin.

armadillopillow
06-22-2002, 10:05 AM
*Gehn stares at Tarin suspiciously*

[Gehn]: why would you want to help me?..

*Gehn glanced up at the door to see two figures entering with blasters drawn*

[Gehn]: you want to help me?.. heres your chance!

*Gehn pulled out her blaster and pointed it at the door firing wildly*

Redwing
06-22-2002, 10:29 AM
*Four tall, dark men enter the shop. They are dressed in a sort of gray uniform with long black coats over them. They spray the shop with stunbolts*

03 to 01, our men have entered the shop.

01 to all, orders are we back them up. Go in and scour that shop. Mobile Base -078 is setting up a sensor grid. I don't think the girl's going to be getting out this time.

armadillopillow
06-22-2002, 10:36 AM
*Gehn stops firing at the door when there is a large explosion towards the back of the shop, Gehn turns to see a gaping hole in the back of the shop, Gehn turns bak to look at Tarin*

[Gehn]: what was that?!

*Gehn decides to figure it out later and instead runs towards the hole while firing bak at the door with her blaster*

Wacky_Baccy
06-22-2002, 10:44 AM
*Tarin smiles at her, drops a small, rapidly beeping device, and runs towards the hole*

armadillopillow
06-22-2002, 10:51 AM
*Gehn cooping up artemis as she ran, leapt through the hole just when the bomb exploded*

*Gehn looked around for Marin or Deac finding only shocked faces staring back at her*

*Gehn looked back at the shop as Tarin emerged from the smoke*

Redwing
06-22-2002, 10:52 AM
*the men back away from the grenade, which goes off in a blinding flash of light. They shield their eyes until the blast dissipates*

Man 1: Hurry, scan them! *motioning to the unconscious customers in the shop*

Man 2: Done! I scanned those two running away...they're clean too!

Man 3: It doesn't matter! We need to capture them---they might know something.

Man 1: If she isn't here, then...*he hears a clanging sound above him and looks up, eyes widening with realization*

Man 4: She's in the ceiling!

armadillopillow
06-22-2002, 11:39 AM
*Gehn looks at Tarin then at the hole*

[Gehn]: where is Marin?

*Gehn hears someone yell from inside the shop*

Redwing
06-22-2002, 12:00 PM
*the men blast the ceiling with blue stunbolts, and the clanging stops*

Man 1: Get her?

Man 2: Negative--I've got her on scanner! She's leaving the shop!

*they dash outside as five more men arrive. Two head for the hole after Ariel and Tarin*

armadillopillow
06-22-2002, 12:04 PM
*Gehn, shocked, when she sees two men running out of the shop after them and quickly truns around and starts running the opposite direction*

[Gehn]: @Tarin: GO GO GO!!!

*Gehn truns and fires a few shots bak at the men emerging from the hole as she runs*

superthrawn
06-22-2002, 01:40 PM
OOS: Ok everyone, really sorry to interrupt the story and all, but I've kind of dropped off here, and I want to explain why and say I'm sorry. (Now that the whole politeness thing is out of the way... j/k) Basically, here it is. I've gotten rather caught up in the whole Cantina Six: Return of the Dead Guy RPG over on XWA.net. In short, I've been writing absolutely gargantuan posts (check it out if you don't believe me, some of them are over 5-6000 characters.) That can tend to be rather draining on emotional writing ability, as well as wrist ability. (I know, I know, that sounds rather wrong... if you think remotely like some people I know. ::Cries to self:: The woes of high school!) So, I'm very sorry for not keeping up, and I'll try harder to jump in, if possible here, although I'll not be staying with Ugly. To be honest, he was kind of a joke. Anyway, that's all there is for now.


Signing off--Good luck and Godspeed.

superthrawn
06-22-2002, 02:22 PM
Alright guys, here's my new chara info


Name: Thrr-gilag, Clan: Kee'rr
Gender: Male
Species: Zhirrzh
Description/ a little background: Roughly human in height, with slender torso and a pair each of arms and legs in more or less hman arrangement. A hairless head sits atop what passes for a neck, the face roughly triangular in shape as large brow ridges over the deep-set eyes narrow to hawklike beaks. Always dressed in tight fitting jumpsuits, made of a shimmery material. A small scar rides on his neck just below where it narrows backward into a triangle, the scar is roughly the same size and shape of that of an small appendix removal scar in humans. This scar is due to the removal of the fss organ. The fss seems to be unique amongst the galaxy. It is an organ, that, when removed from it's host and kept from decay, it acts as sort of an anchor. Should the former host be killed, or raised to Eldership as it is said amongst the Zhirrzh, then they will immediately (not physically, but their essence, spirit, soul or Force presence, however you want to say it) yanked back to their fss in their family shrine. There they will become nearly literally a ghost, with decreased sensory abilities, but the ability to pass inside the anchor areas of their fss instantaneously. Also, the fss can be cut, in order to move that cutting even as far as a different planet. The Zhirrzh can then move instantaneously between those pieces, so long as they are not blocked by concentrations of some of the denser metals. (That includes Deac's head... just kidding Deac). As well, when radio waves are passed over the fss in high enough concentrations, the Elder will feel wracking pains in growing amounts up to death. These concentrated radio waves are known as the Elderdeath weapons to the Zhirrzh. Uh, I think that's a pretty good physiological background to the Zhirrzh, oh yeah, they have two thumbs and three fingers, both thumbs opposable, and the Zhirrzh homeplanet, Oaccanav, is in the Unkown Regions, though they do have hyperspace capabilities, just at much slower speeds than normal. Within the Unkown Regions, the Zhirrzh have built a small empire of about 18 worlds, which they control through their strict clan system which is over seen by the Overclan Prime, most powerful of all the Zhirrzh.
Personal Background: Thrr-gilag is from the planet Oaccanav, home planet of his clan, the Kee'rr. After his bond-engagement to a female from another clan was broken for political reasons, he devoted himself to the furtherance of Zhirrzh society. As a result, he rose highly through the ranks of his clan, before becoming Speaker, and using his incredible political leverage and background as a scholar and student of aliens to get himself appointed upon an expidition to search beyond the Zhirrzh empire for other peoples. It was in this way that the Zhirrzh stumbled on to the New Republic. And so, in due course, they have traveled to Coruscant to contact the New Republic, and find out what they can...

Redwing
06-22-2002, 03:09 PM
*the main group of men rushes outside of the shop*

Man 1: There she is! Stun her!

*a small blue, shimmering, lizard-like creature is scampering down the street*

Redwing
06-22-2002, 04:18 PM
((OOS: @ superthrawn: You might want to post in the LucasForums - Post your character for the RPG. + BIO! (http://64.246.44.70/~lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=633436#post633436) thread =D))

Deac
06-23-2002, 03:56 AM
*Deac, stunned by the sound wave weapon, gets up and sees the destroyed bookstore, and the strange men firing at the people he was with inside. Copies of his autobiography burn.

Now they've done it*

You scum! I spent months on that book!

*Deac ignites his sabers. Time for the epilogue.*

Wacky_Baccy
06-23-2002, 05:20 AM
(OOS: I've got a nasty stomach bug that's hit me quite hard [shaking quite violently, cramps, etc.] so I can't really be of much use - my posts would be unintelligible :( ...I should be back in 24 hours, but it might be a bit either side... Sorry guys... Hope you understand...)

armadillopillow
06-23-2002, 08:28 AM
[OOs]: yeah well thats okei.. cause i am leaving to go to the colorado river fer a week.. ill be bak on friday tho.. but i seriously doubt i will post n e thing untill then :(... but please! please!! post while im gone!!.. i expect there to be at least a handfull of new replys when i return ;) lol well have a good week:)

ARMIE

Redwing
06-23-2002, 08:33 AM
((OOS: It's okay =D I hope you feel better :())

*the blue lizard dissapears into a crack in a walkway*

Man 1: Make sure you don't lose her on the scanner!

*two more men run up*

Man 5: Hey! What are you doing?

Man 1: What? We're trying to capture the girl!

Man 6: What?! The girl is here?

Man 1: Yeah---of course! The marker bomb went off here!

Man 5: No, the marker hasn't gone off yet!

Man 3: *notices Deac* Hey...isn't that the Jedi?

((OOS: FYI to Deac: You can't just slice these guys up :D Their gray suits are a kind of nanotech-based molecular armor strong enough to stop a lightsaber...tech from a different dimension))

Deac
06-24-2002, 03:18 AM
*Deac hurls his saber, only to have it reflect back at him.

But the force will still work...

Deac pushes the foes into the pile of his burning books...*

Redwing
06-24-2002, 02:32 PM
*the men left standing are stunned*

Man 2: How'd he do that?!

Man 3: *getting up from the pile of books, unaffected by the flames* He's a Jedi! That's how!

Man 1: Split up! You and you, take scanners after the target---don't lose her! We'll take care of this problem. *he motions to another confederate*

Man 5: Block this, Jedi! *tosses a device resembling a thermal detonator at Deac while quickly retreating*

Wasslera
06-24-2002, 03:01 PM
*The bookstore manager returns from getting a grande double chocolate mocha coconut carmel decaf light cappo-frappachino* My store!!!!! MY BOOKS!!! My lovely lovely books!!!!! *Falls to her knees and crys* My poor lovely books, what have they done to you? *Gathers up a charred page from the ground, sobbing* Oh, the horror!! Oh, my lovelies, I'll get you back again, you'll be ok. Mommy will take care of you....*tries to put the pages back in one of the books*You'll be ok, my lovelies.

Deac
06-25-2002, 01:19 AM
*Deac force pushes the bomb back into the throwers face as it explodes. He turns to the bookstore owner*

Tragic. So many copies of my autobiography. Here *Takes a surviving copy and signs it*

From me. The surviving, first edition. I have a feeling I'll need to re-write. Enjoy it!

Wasslera
06-25-2002, 08:46 AM
Owner*GLARE* I dont care about you're autobiography, you pompous, stuck up, good for nothing *Bleep* This is your fault isnt it?! *Pointing accusingly at Deac* You did this! ARRRRRR!!!!*Vaiciously attacks him, beating his chest with delicate little fists*

Redwing
06-25-2002, 08:49 AM
*the men scatter away from the blast*

Man 3: You idiot! Never throw something at a Jedi that he can block!

Man 5: How was I supposed to know he could block that?

Man 3: If he can't Force push it, he can block it with his lightsaber. Scatter! We'll take care of him later!

superthrawn
06-25-2002, 02:05 PM
An older Zhirrzh steps out of the flames, where he had been previously perusing the book selection, laser rifle drawn. The fss cutting's Elder, which he always has with him, is nowhere to be seen, probably off searching for enemies, or providing targeting data. Anyway, he wasn't there. Thrr-gilag looked around, and seeing that there didn't seem to be a need for his weapon, sheathed it. He walked over to the store owner, who appeared to be having problems, and looking once at the imposing frame of Deac, turned to speak.

Thrr-gilag: Uh, excuse me. Is there anything I can do to help?

Wasslera
06-25-2002, 05:09 PM
Book store owner((Who needs a name...uh, uh.....leinad): Unfortunately no....unless you can get this guy to get *hit* my *Hit* books *hit* back! *hit*

Deac
06-26-2002, 02:16 AM
*Deac looks down at the annoying bookstore man, puzzled*

Pompus? You're the one who wanted me to do a signing. You also got much bigger crowds here when I was talkling. Don't be so ungrateful

*Force pushes bookstare man, and activates a fire extinguisher*

Redwing
06-26-2002, 02:27 AM
((OOS: Deac! The manager is a girl, not a guy...:D))

Wasslera
06-26-2002, 11:43 AM
BSM: *Lands on her bum, still crying*My store...How could you do this?

superthrawn
06-26-2002, 12:50 PM
Thrr-gilag, thinking quickly, steps over to the bookstore owner. He offers her a hand, and helping her up, turns to look at Deac.

"That really was uncalled for, sir. You should apologize to this nice young lady immediately. Besides, if you don't, the Elder I have with me can see through what you're wearing--he knows about the very incriminating things you carry on you... especially the one you hide on your left thigh. Now, what'll it be?"

Deac
06-27-2002, 02:10 AM
[Oops. I need eye testing]

Look mate! Who's the one extinguishing the fires here?! I only pushed her back to stop her annoying feeble punches. Now, *fires are all out* do you have a problem with jedi?

Redwing
06-27-2002, 08:02 AM
*while they were bickering, the mysterious men have vanished into the vast metalwork that makes up Coruscant. The sun was setting, and Deac suddenly sensed a new presence on the planet, a presence that he had sensed many times in the past...the presence of...

Fully another level beneath them, in a flat thick duracrete plateau, in an underground cantina, a gargoyle by the name of Termand Rwos enters, wearing a cloak to hide himself. He looks around for the person he is here to meet and sees him in a table at the back of the room. He goes to the table and takes a seat facing him*

((OOS: Deac, if you guys enter the bar, don't interrupt---this is scene setup :D))

*side note: The other guys are still chasing Ariel and Tarin, but that is on the other side of the bookshop :D*

Deac
06-28-2002, 02:47 AM
Look, here. *The books are no longer burning* I managed to save these books. Not just my book, either. So please don't get mad. Take this *Hands over 250 credits*. I hope it pays for the damage. I don't like to hurt the public.

Wasslera
06-28-2002, 06:29 AM
BSM: *Sniffle, sniffle*O.O!!! I cant take this...but maybe I can.*Pockets the money* er, thanks...

Redwing
06-28-2002, 06:41 AM
*Termand Rwos speaks quietly with the man in the back. An eavesdropping man edges closer to the table and manages to catch some of their conversation*

T: ...girl. You don't want her here, and neither do we. We take her back, you disappear rich, everyone's alive and well and happy.

Man: No, no, she must die. I can't risk her staying alive. They'll find out, and they'll have my head.

T: I'm not going to---

M: Idiot! *in a hushed, fast whisper* Don't you realize what she is? And if there's more like her---

T: You know this isn't going to get you anywhere. Now just tell me where I can find---

M: This isn't worth the credits! If she lives, they'll find me!

T: N--

M: *noticing the eavesdropper* No! *He pulls a blaster and fires point blank at Termand Rwos, whose lightsword promptly ignites, striking the bolt to the ceiling. Rwos leaps on the table and slices the blaster in half. All across the bar, the sounds of blasters being drawn can be heard. The hapless man was right---he had been found. More men in the same grey and black outfits worn by the men who had attacked Deac were scattered throughout the bar...

But there were other 'mysterious figures' in the bar too. Behind each of the grey men, cloaked figures fling their coverings off and ignite swords. Several lightswords matching Termand Rwos', metal, glowing swords, firey swords, energy swords, all swords...

armadillopillow
06-28-2002, 03:58 PM
[oos]: wow! 18 posts! not bad!.. i think you guys are worthy enough to continue posting here lol (not that i'd be able to stop you if you werent worthy! lol.... unlesss... i used the force!.. huh!?.. out of order!!?.. aw come on... oh well ;) :[oos]

*Ariel runs from the men trailed closely by Artemis.. while firing shot after shot back at her pursuers ariel turns a corner and runs through an alley-way emerging in front of the book store. Ariel runs through the middle of Thrr-gilag, Deac and the bookstore manager*

Wasslera
06-28-2002, 04:06 PM
Leinad: Eep!*Almost gets knocked over, mostly by her own awkward unbalance*What's with people today? I hate mondays.*Looks at Artemis* What in the known universe....?

Redwing
06-28-2002, 04:19 PM
*the men chasing Artemis and Ariel stop at the sight of the Deac Starkiller. Suddenly one of their comlinks buzzes. The man speaks into it, and whispers something to his companion*

Deac
06-29-2002, 02:06 AM
*Deac turns to the bookstore girl*

Find a safe spot. Things are about to ugly.

*Ignites Sabers*

armadillopillow
06-29-2002, 03:01 AM
*Gehn spins around as she passes deac and withdraws from beneath her blaster holster a slender lightsaber handle which she ignites to reveal its glowing red blade*

*Gehn holds her blade upside down in her hand in preparation for an attack*

Redwing
06-29-2002, 05:07 AM
*The attack never comes. The two men split up and run in a different direction, down deeper into the undercity of Coruscant. They are headed for the underground cantina...*

((OOS: For some of you who are confused. :D :p that is the cantina where Termand Rwos and his buddies are :D))

Wacky_Baccy
06-29-2002, 05:35 AM
*Tarin reaches for his seldom-used orange saber and ignites it, then starts to chase after one of the men*

[To himself]: I hope somebody else is in the mood for chasing too... I hate following people into unknown territory on my own...

armadillopillow
06-29-2002, 07:18 AM
*Ariel surprised at the mens sudden retreat follows Tarin in his pursuit Ariel follows them into the depths of coruscant eventually the men disappear into a bar*
*Ariel signals to Tarin (who had fallen behind a bit) to follow her into the bar*

Deac
06-30-2002, 03:43 AM
See ya!

*Deac force speeds and chases after the men, down into the undercity, leaving the damaged bookstore behind him, along with a wad of credits for the owner. Got to keep P.R up.*

Redwing
06-30-2002, 08:50 AM
*the two men enter the bar out of breath. The first man is met with a flaming sword to his throat. The second is met with a violet lightsword to his. The holder of the flaming sword uses a second to rapidly slice their weapons in two.*

Flaming Swordsman: *snearing* Sorry, but you two are now under the custody of the Blade Society. Or if you prefer our popular name, the Swordsmen.

Deac
06-30-2002, 10:48 PM
*Deac stops outside the entrance to the bar. Something familiar's in there, along with something dangerous*

Wacky_Baccy
07-01-2002, 07:32 PM
*Seeing the entrance the men had run into, Tarin prudently extinguished his saber to avoid drawing extra attention to himself. He then followed Ariel into the bar, walking slowly but confidently*

Under his breath, he muttered: This should be fun...

Deac
07-02-2002, 01:40 AM
*Deac does not notice the men he was chasing. He notices a very familiar face*

Rwos?!

armadillopillow
07-02-2002, 03:37 AM
*Gehn spots the two men they had followed, now unarmed then glances over at deac an expression of surprise on his face*

[Gehn]: @deac: umm.. you know these guys?

*Gehn looks up at Tarin as he stumbles into the bar after them a bit out of breath*

superthrawn
07-02-2002, 01:07 PM
Thrr-gilag, who has been conversing with his Elder the whole time, now turns to look at the young bookstore owner.

"Ok, miss. Here's what's going on. I need to get myself over to a meeting at the Senate. Something about confirmation of Zhirrzh citizenship in the Republic. Should be interesting. Would you like to come?"

Redwing
07-02-2002, 04:23 PM
*Rwos looks shocked* Deac! Umm...you shouldn't be here!

*the man with the flaming swords steps over to Deac. He is wearing an black, gray and silver full-body outfit with a few orange and red pieces that bears a few similarities to Rwos' style of dress. He is also wearing an ax-blade mask that looks like Rwos' except in two eyepieces. His hair appears to be made of fire* Rwos...You know this being??

Rwos: Yes...

*the other swordsmen collectively stare at Deac and Rwos*

Wasslera
07-02-2002, 04:23 PM
leinad: Ummmm....*Blinking at the money*What? Oh, uh, sure.

Deac
07-03-2002, 01:12 AM
Rwos-you knew I was coming! I told you I was doing a signing for my new book! You were invited!

*Looks at Swordsmen*

And who are your new friends? Are they from your plane?

Redwing
07-03-2002, 10:07 AM
Rwos: I may have a home here, but I don't live here, Deac...I didn't get your invitation. I'm here on emergency business from my own dimension.

*the flaming swordsman steps forward* You what? You're putting us in danger, Termand Rwos!

Rwos: I haven't done anything of the---

*a horned gargoyle with a long metal sword speaks up* "From your plane?" I don't think Jedi were cleared to know we're here, Rwos.

Rwos: *grumble* As if it wasn't already obvious we're aliens...

*flaming swordsman*: Unacceptable...

Rwos: Shut up, Shane, unless...you want to Challenge me. *getsures with his lightsword*

*a completely masked man with a violet lightsword* Okay, enough, enough. *gestures to their prisoners; the men in grey* More important things to worry about here, right?

*a tall, masked, female K'Beran ((looks roughly like a cross between a human and an alligator, with touches of lion...just to give you the general idea :p)) holding a double-bladed pale yellow lightsword steps over to the group who'd entered the bar* Who are you?

Wacky_Baccy
07-03-2002, 11:37 AM
*Tarin looks at the strange creature quizzically*

[@ the K'Beran]: I'm known as Tarin Daan - I'd offer my services, but I honestly don't think you'd have any need for them...

May I ask who you are?

Redwing
07-03-2002, 12:24 PM
*the K'Beran hesitates for a moment, then answers* Not that it matters. My name is...Raschel Sheire.

*suddenly, the man Termand Rwos was speaking to yelps and slumps forward, with a hole in the back of his head. In the moment of shock, the gray-suited men break free, seemingly producing weapons out of nowhere. The other patrons of the bar scramble for the floor and the exits, whichever is closer, as the men open fire*

Deac
07-04-2002, 01:44 AM
Raschel....didn't Orthos know someone like that? :D

*Deac extends his sabers and begins deflecting blaster bolts, and turns to talk to the other gargoyle whilst still deflecting*

More of you, huh?

Redwing
07-04-2002, 04:46 AM
((OOS: Surprise surpries...they are indeed the same person, from different dimensions :D

Quick OOS info: There are eleven Swordsmen in the room. Termand Rwos, Shane, Evan, Raschel, four more male humans, three more gargoyles (note that unlike Rwos, they have normal faces---no beaks :D, two male one female)))

*the horned gargoyle only growls at Deac*

superthrawn
07-04-2002, 01:11 PM
Thrr-gilag began to move through the streets of Coruscant, checking occasionally to make sure the bookstore owner was still behind him, which she always was. When they finally arrived at the Senate building, he told her that she'd have to wait outside, these hearings were confidential. So, she did as instructed. When inside, Thrr-gilag began to speak to the Senators arrayed there, far fewer than those featured in full session. He began to speak to the Council that had gathered, the Oversight Commitee on New Additions to the Republic, or OCNAR.

"Hello, distinguished friends from the Republic. My name is Thrr-gilag, and I have been sent representing the United Zhirrzh Conglomerate. We have come to the Republic seeking peace. Our 18 worlds are beginning to become to small for us. Our Elders are restless, they search for something to do. Even know, they scan Coruscant from our ship, stretching to the limits of their cuttings, knowing that there is something great here, something new. And they yearn for it. So, I ask you. Please accept our petition. You must help us."

The OCNAR recessed for only a few moments before deciding that this request was acceptable, and giving the message to Thrr-gilag. He, as expected, was overjoyed. He told the Elder with him to bring a message back to his ship. He'd be returning soon.

Wasslera
07-04-2002, 03:17 PM
Leinad: *Sits on the steps watching people go by*Oooohhh, ya, real interesting....*Grumbles about needing to clean up the burnt books (Sniffle) and listens to her tummy grumble. Pout*

Deac
07-05-2002, 03:26 AM
So what are so many of you doing on this side?

Redwing
07-05-2002, 08:10 AM
*The men manage to escape through the back door; the Swordsmen chase after them, Rwos and Shane lagging behind to answer Deac. The flaming Swordsman sticks his face in Deac's* None of this is of your business, Alien.

Rwos: That's enough, Shane! *to Deac* We are trying to find a mutant girl from our dimension before those people you just saw do. They are part of a large organization that specializes in stolen and "exotic" technology, often from other dimensions. They also specialize in "exotics", like mutants. They want the girl for two reasons: She is naturally capable of breathing underwater, and on top of that she has been affected by a certain piece of otherdimensional alien technology to be able to "morph"or shapeshift. They are called the Shadows.

Deac
07-06-2002, 02:27 AM
*Deac clicks his head and the synthflesh draws back.*

Maybe I'm alien to you, but I don't think you should talk to me like that. Maybe you should stick to your own plane if you don't like us.

Redwing
07-06-2002, 04:05 AM
Shane: That's exactly what I'd love to do! I already don't like you. I'd Challenge you but you aren't worth the trouble!

Rwos: *eyes glow* Shane! Shut up! If you Challenge my friend you Challenge me. We have a job to do! Coming or not?

Deac
07-07-2002, 12:37 AM
So what is the problem with mutants?

Redwing
07-07-2002, 06:06 AM
*Shane looks furious* Are you blind?? I am a mutant myself! You're just an inferior cyborg with some kind of jedi "Force" power!

Rwos: We're leaving, now! *runs out the door*

Shane: *eyes flaming...literally* Watch your step, Alien. *follows Rwos out of the building*

Deac
07-08-2002, 12:39 AM
You seem to respect Rwos....

Rwos! Tell him how this happened! Tell him how this force power is synthetic! Tell him of my near death in the Star Destroyer computer core! Tell him of Starkiller!

Redwing
07-08-2002, 12:37 PM
*Rwos is about to answer when a device on his belt beeps---Deac recognizes it as Rwos' infamous teleporter*

Rwos: They've opened a portal! Tracking coordinates...got 'em!

*Raschel rushes back in* Rwos! The Shadows have captured the girl! What are you doing back here??

Shane: That's what I'd bloody like to---

Rwos: Deac! I'm now classifying you as officially involved in this operation. It's time you saw my dimension, anyway. Shane, where's the spare teleporter?

Shane: I---Hey! ****---Where in blazes did it go?

Raschel: Command says time to leave, Termand! *Raschel clicks her own teleporter and vanishes in a flash of blue light*

Rwos: Never mind, mine can transport two. *grabs Deac's arm* Don't let go. *Shane, Deac, and Rwos vanish in two flashes of blue light, leaving behind Tarin, Ariel, and a few stunned bar patrons.

But that wasn't all that was that left behind. On the bar floor lies a flat, two-palms-wide silver device with a few slots, a few buttons and a blue-green viewscreen*

armadillopillow
07-09-2002, 04:44 AM
*Gehn walks over to the small device on the ground and slowly reaches down to pick it up*

[gehn]: what is this?..

*gehn looked the small device over and looks up at Tarin*

[gehn]: @tarin: do you have a ship we could use?.. i hafta find an old freind hed know what this thing is..

Wacky_Baccy
07-09-2002, 06:59 AM
*Tarin eyes the device with exteme curiosity*

*He blinks, and looks at Ariel*

What? Oh, a ship - yes, I have two - an E-wing fighter and a heavily-modifed YT-2400 'freighter'... *he smiles dreamily* ..we'll have to use the YT...

It's in a hangar not too far from here - let's go.

*Tarin starts to walk towards the door of the cantina*

armadillopillow
07-09-2002, 07:04 AM
[Gehn]: oh is it in the hangar across from the old diner?

*suddenly there is a beep and a flash of blue light and ariel dissappears*

Wacky_Baccy
07-09-2002, 07:19 AM
*Tarin is tacken aback by the sudden flash*

*He looks at where Ariel was*

Why does this always happen to me ?

*An expression of tremendous self-pity takes up residence on his face*

armadillopillow
07-09-2002, 07:25 AM
*Gehn severely disoriented by the sudden change of her suroundings promptly falls over*

*As she crawls to her feet she looks around to see a hangar and the old diner she had just mentioned*

[Gehn]: what the.. what happened to the cantin...

*there is a flash of blue light and ariel disappears once again, reappearing infront of the startled Tarin*

Wacky_Baccy
07-09-2002, 07:33 AM
*Tarin begins to wonder if last night's drinking party with the Wookiees was such a good idea...*

*Astonished, he looks at Ariel, wondering what would happen next*

Wha... Wher... How... *An infinitely confused look crosses his face*

Where... did... you go? ...And how? *Tarin eyes the strange device with suspicion*

armadillopillow
07-09-2002, 07:41 AM
*Gehn looks around making sure she was really in the cantina*

[Gehn]: i was just at the hangar..i.. dont ... i think this is somekind of a teleporter!

*Ariel eyes the device carefully *

[Gehn]:.. i wonder how it works.. all i did was mention the place i want to go and i was there!

*Ariel scoops up artemis and grabs Tarin by the arm*

[Gehn]: here watch ...HANGAR BY THE OLD DINER

*Gehn glanced down at the screen now displaying a picture of the hangar , there was a flash of blue light and they disappeared*

Wacky_Baccy
07-09-2002, 07:54 AM
*Tarin quickly shuts his eyes tightly, and grabs on to Ariel*

*A split-second later they were standing in the hangar across from the old diner*

Wow... That's unbelievable!

*Tarin stares at the device with a look of wonder in his eyes*

I wonder if... Hmmm... Perhaps not...

armadillopillow
07-09-2002, 08:57 AM
*Ariel recovers from the teleport*

[Gehn]: okei.. wheres your ship?

*Ariel carefully places the teleporter inside her coat pocket*

Wacky_Baccy
07-09-2002, 09:27 AM
If we're where I think we are, it should be in the hangar behind us... *Tarin turns around slowly*

stormtroop
07-11-2002, 04:04 PM
turns around the hanger gate opens inside a dark sith.with the raise of his saber he charges at the man.the sith did a double flip ending up behind him.tarin spun around to see noone there

armadillopillow
07-12-2002, 01:28 PM
[oos] Hey fellow posters and rpg'ers i am thrilled at how well this thread is developing and i would like to thank every one whos participating. The RPG seems to have been flowing along nicely, but at this juncture i would like to instate a few rules.

1. DO NOT controll other peoples characters~ ie: do not make characters that are not yours do something, such as speaking, moving, or dying, the creator of the character should be the only person controlling that character unless they give permission to do otherwise.

2. Write in COMPLETE or at least understandable sentences and in proper RPG format~ ie: put * * or (( )) around narrations, something to let people know that it is a narration, and please use complete sentences unless an incomplete sentence is appropriate. ie: *Walks away*. The post must also be legible and comprehensible to prevent confusion.

3. DO NOT interupt an RPG~ ie: before joining an rpg try to read the story so far and wait for an opening in the story that allows for a character to make an entrance without disrupting the story line.

4. Be polite~ ie: respect your fellow writers and RPG'ers.

If you do not like these rules you do not have to follow them but please do not continue to post replies to this thread if that is the case. Any posts contravening the rules will either be ignored or deleted.

Furthermore never panic, and always have a towel, or your head will promptly be fed to the Bugblatter Beast of Traal. lol Have Fun!

Deac
07-13-2002, 01:47 AM
[Fitting that Deac should cross over in his 1000th post.]

*Deac is shocked so much by the transportation that his eyes shut and it will take time for him to see clearly. What he will see on the other side is entirely unknown[ Meaning that Redwing will have to decide, seeing as it's his idea]*

Redwing
07-13-2002, 03:42 PM
((OOS: Should I start a new topic for it? You know...like when Rwos and Deac left the "Alternate Universe" to another (two) dimensions, they also actually left the topic...:D

I could make a spinoff thread, and when we leave my universe return here. What do you guys say?

Oh, and pointing out that Tarin, Deac and Ariel have a 50% chance of getting "teleporter madness" (hallucinations and aggressiveness; craving action and losing conscious moral restraints); Deac will be given a 'purge' when he gets to the other side as a precaution, but Ariel and Tarin are unprotected ;)))

Deac
07-14-2002, 02:59 AM
[Doing it in 2 threads would probably make it confusing. Keep it here]

Redwing
07-14-2002, 05:53 AM
((Okay ^_^))

*The group appears in the middle of a city, on a tower. Beneath and around them stretches a city that looks like someone created by mixing Coruscant, Nar Shadda, Earth architecture, and something else entirely. Half the buildings are connected with long, thin bridges with platforms in between. The city is both vertical and horizontal, and seems to stretch away forever. Rwos fiddles with his teleporter for a moment before looking up*

Deac...welcome to Trelles Spaceport, Central Europe Federation, Earth.

Wacky_Baccy
07-14-2002, 11:52 AM
*Tarin stares at the empty space in front of him*

Wha... What was that??!

*He looks at Ariel, a thoroughly confused, and slightly worried look on his face*

((OOS - Armie... You know what to do... Right? :D))

armadillopillow
07-14-2002, 02:01 PM
*Gehn looks in the empty space in the hangar doorway*

what was what?.. are you allright?.. c'mon.. we better get going

*Ariel steps into the hangar and gestures for Tarin to follow*

Wacky_Baccy
07-14-2002, 02:31 PM
You didn't see...?

*Tarin looks utterly bemused, and ever so slightly wary. He turns around in a full circle and, seeing nothing out of the ordinary, he follows Ariel into the hangar*

*He sighs*

I really mustn't drink with those Wookiees again...

Deac
07-15-2002, 03:00 AM
Earth? I think...wait a moment

*Deac pulls out the "History of Starkiller" and reads it. His finger drops to a footnote*

It turns out that Jorvak Highhammer knew someone from Earth. Is this the same place?

Redwing
07-15-2002, 07:03 AM
Rwos: Eh...possible, I suppose, but unlikely. The parallel in this reality to your universe is thousands of years into the past, perhaps millions. A natural rift could only have formed then. Now we need to get you a quick medical---

*another masked Swordsman comes up behind Rwos*

Rwos, the Shadows have stopped their jumping and powered down their teleporters. We believe they are transporting the girl outside of Trelles as soon as possible. We have watchmen stationed at all likely exit junctures, but it's impossible to form a perimeter around this entire city.

And there's another problem - we believe that someone has found the missing teleporter already.

((edit for spelling :p))

armadillopillow
07-15-2002, 08:46 AM
*Ariel looked at Tarin with a confused expression on her face*

Did i see what?..Are you okei? c'mon lets get going...

*Ariel gives Tarin a suspicious look and walks into the hangar*

Kjølen
07-15-2002, 08:59 AM
*When they walk into the hanger they notuce that the inside is in ruins. Every craft is destroyed except one the outdated one in the back.*
*They notice a man named Kjølen standing inside pointing at an aircraft. It explodes.*

"Hello there, I am Kjølen. I have com here because I heard there is a dangerous and powerful creature hidden somewhere in here. He is small. I must destroy it, for it is evil."
*The mans hair suddenly turns brighter gold then it was before and his eyes were now white. Suddenly an huge dome of energies was released from him and shattered the hanger, but harming no one. A small black squid type thing flies and land anout 25 yards away.*

Wacky_Baccy
07-15-2002, 11:52 AM
*Tarin stares at the man incredulously. He looks around, and sees the smouldering remains of his ship lying on the ground*

You... My ship...! *He starts to sob*

Have you any idea how much work I put into that ship? *Tarin stares fiercely at the stranger*


((OOS: You bastard! :D I liked that ship! :D ;) ))

armadillopillow
07-15-2002, 12:07 PM
*Ariel stares at the man suspiciously*
Why is there a creature in here and how did you know it was there?
*Ariel glances at the charred courpse of Tarins ship*

Deac
07-16-2002, 02:16 AM
Who are the shadows? What exactly is going on here? Is this the part where I go insane?!

Redwing
07-16-2002, 07:25 AM
Rwos: Deac? I just told y...

Uh-oh.

*Rwos nods to two of the Swordsmen, who step behind him and grab his arms, restraining him. Rwos raises two fingers which begin to glow*

Sorry about this Deac...but if I don't, this is the part where you go insane.

*rays of light emanate from Rwos' hand. They circle Deac, first seeming to fill him with power, then drain him. Deac begins to feel dizzy and faint*

Deac
07-17-2002, 01:36 AM
*Deac awakes*

Thanks, Rwos. So let me get this straight:

We're chasing a mutant and some people who deal in strange technology.

And I have a further question:

If the theory of alternate universe doubles is true, is there a Deac on this side?

Redwing
07-17-2002, 05:40 AM
Rwos: No, that would be pretty much impossible. You're thinking in terms of parallel universes. This universe doesn't parallel yours. It comes close, relatively speaking; accessible by the same axis dimension. But the soul doubles theory, as we call it here, only holds absolutely true in parallel dimensions.

*a masked Swordsman speaks to Rwos* So, your friend here's a scientist?

Rwos: No, Evan, but he understands the basic concepts.

Evan: 'Basic concepts' hah. No one but you studies that stuff if they can get away with it.

Rwos: Anyway. Yes, we're chasing a mutant girl. Human. We actually just wanted to get her back here, which is step A, but now we need to move to step B, which is get her back from her kidnappers.

*the first masked Swordsman* Termand, a transport won't be here for fifteen minutes. Do you want to go back and retrieve the teleporter?

Deac
07-17-2002, 07:23 PM
We must be a great deal from my universe. The one next to mine should only be one neutrino out of alignment. So, therefore, I may exist here, but I am clearly not famous.

Or they don't want me to know.

Redwing
07-18-2002, 05:15 AM
Deac...you may have existed a long, long time ago, but time has advanced much further here. *shrugs*

[to the first Swordsman:] Do you think we'll have the time?

Clefo
07-18-2002, 08:34 AM
*Esli, drunk vagrant extrodanaire, approaches Ariel and puts his hand on her shoulder*

Hello lady, would you or your friend like to buy insurence for space craft.. Oops, looks like its blown up already, so insurence is useless! Actually I'm not a real insurence salesman, I'm a vagrant, I have no friends.. Will you be my friend?

armadillopillow
07-18-2002, 08:39 AM
*Ariel, surprised, spins around and punches the man square in the nose*

DO NOT touch me!

*Artemis growls at esli from behind ariels leg*
*Ariel is shocked by her own sudden rage*

Clefo
07-18-2002, 08:42 AM
Esli: Owie, *Makes a cat rrowing noise* I just wanted to help is that so wrong?

Wacky_Baccy
07-18-2002, 11:19 PM
It is when you're too free with your hands, or when you blow things up with no consideration for [the plot! :p :D] people and their property. *Tarin scowls at the man*

And what makes you think you can help us, anyway?

--Edit--

*swears* ...Looks like I got the wrong man :( :rolleyes: :D

*curses his own inattentiveness*

Attention is highly over-rated anyways :p :D

Deac
07-19-2002, 02:04 AM
So...what are we to do now? Do we have any idea where these "shadows" are?

Clefo
07-19-2002, 08:16 AM
I am not sure how, sir, but I can.. I had this dream, an old wise sage told me that I would be able to help you two, I asked him how I would, and he said "You will, trust me." So I must implore you: Can I tag along? You never know what will happen

Redwing
07-19-2002, 03:19 PM
Swordsman: They are somewhere in this city, we hope. If not, we can't track them until they make another jump. We have a lock on their teleporting device.

Rwos: *to Deac* We shouldn't jump back to your universe until we're sure we won't be needed at a moment's notice. But I think we need some help here...*Rwos picks up his comlink and presses a series of buttons*

Redwing
07-23-2002, 02:09 AM
*Rwos speaks into the comlink* You know those three street kids we rescued from the Shadows? I want them here. ASAP.

[comlink] You sure that's a good idea?

Rwos: No...but we have to do something with them. They might as well help us.

[comm] Sure, Rwos...but remember it's your head that'll roll if this doesn't work out. You're taking too many risks lately.

*click*

Rwos: How well I know...

armadillopillow
07-24-2002, 10:04 PM
*Gehn looked at esli skeptically*

[ariel]: and old sage huh?.. well do you have a ship?.. that would sure help us.. were trying to get to tralus

Clefo
07-24-2002, 10:19 PM
I do have one, its not much though.. I could barely afford it.. Its a YT-1300 Transport, stripped down for minimal weapons.. But it is a ship

*Esli shrugs*

armadillopillow
07-24-2002, 11:11 PM
@esli: will it make it to Tralus?

*looks to Wacky for his take on the situation*

Deac
07-25-2002, 02:43 PM
I knew I should have waited to write my autobiography....

Wacky_Baccy
07-25-2002, 02:57 PM
((OOS: Sorry I've taken so long to reply - I didn't check as often as I'd meant to :())


*Tarin thinks for a moment*

I suppose it'll have to do... It would take at least a week to get mine replaced... I'd rather use something with more offensive capabilities, but if we keep our heads down it shouldn't be too much of a problem...

*He sighs*

All right, Esli, take us to your ship.

Clefo
07-25-2002, 06:27 PM
Well if you people don't have blood enemies we should be fine. Follow me, its in a dock not too far from here, lots of wide open spaces to be ambushed, but we don't have to worry about that! *Leads them to the dock*

Redwing
07-26-2002, 03:49 AM
*a transport arrives. Rwos exits the building to meet it.

Three children, around fifteen or sixteen, are inside the buslike transport along with several Swordsmen guards. Two boys and one girl, dressed in what were apparently street clothes. The girl looks quite defiant, despite her face being streaked with tear tracks. She is dark skinned and has spiky black hair, with black eyes. She is the shortest of the trio. The first boy has an unreadable expression on his face. He has bright green eyes, sandy blonde hair, and light skin. He and the other boy are both tall. The other boy looks quite unusual. He has crazy reddish-brown hair and reverse-colored eyes, and very pale skin, and looks somewhat weak. They all look as if they'd rather be somewhere else.

Rwos: *to Deac* These are kids we rescued from the Shadows a week ago. They don't seem to have any outside connections to speak of. We've had to keep them in custody...they have...what you might understand as "strange powers".

*Rwos enters the bus entrance and a force field closes behind him and Deac. Another opens in front of them, and Rwos speaks to the driver* Let me in there...I need to talk to the children. *motioning to the bus interior, enclosed in a force field*

Death
07-26-2002, 04:04 AM
*Ved sighs and looks around at his new surroundings. He should be used to this by now; life changing from one moment to the next, but it never seems to get easier. He wishes his life could just be normal, boring, and predictable. But life has never been those three words for him. Life has always been a constant struggle ever since he can imagine. On the streets, nothing is ever easy and things are usually only simple cause you’re not understanding something. Which is why this probably appeared to be so simple. He met Cody and befriended him. Cody was stranger than he thought. They met this girl and she was strange. They got captured and taken away. What can be simpler than that? Oh, what Ved couldn’t give for something really nice and complicated, cause then he’d know what to do. He’d find some way out of it. Most of all, he wouldn’t feel so damn helpless. He hates feeling helpless, but most of all he hates feeling out of control*

Redwing
07-26-2002, 04:40 AM
*The green-eyed boy stares at Rwos as he enters. The girl stares out the window.*

Rwos: Deac Starkiller, this is...

[girl]: Alexi.

Rwos: Alexi. And...

"Alexi": Alex. *indicating the green-eyed boy*

Rwos: *looking a little disbelieving* Alexi and Alex?

"Alexi": Yeah.

"Alex": Eh....Sure.

Rwos: *to the third boy* And...

[third boy]: The name's ...Dev.

Deac
07-26-2002, 09:30 AM
Are these like the girl you were chasing?

*Deac kneels in front of Dev. Deac can tell he's been through a lot*

Hey kid...

*Deac opens his autobiography to the first chapter, showing a picture of Atredis, the planet where he grew up*

This is where I come from...where do you come from?

Redwing
07-28-2002, 02:23 AM
*Rwos' comlink beeps*

Rwos: Yeah?

We need you here right away. They've almost escaped. We're in pursuit of their ship right now. We think we've got a lock on their ship, but only your teleporter is reliable to that degree. We need you to go in. Coordinates transmit...now.

Rwos: Sorry, Deac, but we've got to go. *to the group* We'll be back...

*The girl, "Alexi" vanishes in a blur. Deac seems to be hurled against the force field around the group by an invisible force. The field sends deadly current through his body and knocks the cyborg Jedi unconscious. In the same instant, Rwos slumps to the ground, unconscious. The girl appears and grabs his teleporter.*

Alexi: Come on! We're leaving.

Before her friends can protest, she grabs them, and presses the activate control on the teleporter. They disappear in a flash of blue light*

Death
07-31-2002, 02:59 AM
*Ved is looking around, desperately trying to figure out what just happened. Geez, that was strange to say the very least. He hates that feeling! Stupid girl, she just had to go ahead and make a decision without asking them first. But then again...he would have just said whatever. Well...whatever!* No one asked me… *He notices that there are holding cells and he looks at them with an almost detached boredom, but then he snaps to attention* Who is that?!

Redwing
07-31-2002, 03:43 AM
Chere (Alexi): I think these are the bastards who had us before those 'Swordsmen' "rescued" us. *she pulls on a pair of thin black gloves*

Cody (Alex): Really? How do you know?

Chere: I was in one of these cells. *she punches through the support of the cell with the person inside, and the force field goes off* Hey you. *slap* Wake up.

Cody: Umm...Chere...what on earth are we supposed to do now?

armadillopillow
08-04-2002, 04:47 PM
*Ariel follows Esli towards a small hangar in the middle of a wide lot. Ariel looks back at Tarin who is being closely tailed by Artemis*

[Ariel]: whispers at Tarin: what kinda peice of junk ship would be kept in here?

*Ariel follows Esli through a low door into the dimly lit hangar interior.*

Redwing
08-07-2002, 09:55 PM
Chere: Crash this bloody ship, that's what.

Marin: ...Where am I?

Wacky_Baccy
08-08-2002, 09:58 PM
(((OOS: I'm not dead... Really I'm not :D ...Just tired :( ...I'll post a comprehensible reply asap :) )))

Deac
08-11-2002, 03:15 PM
*Deac awakens, unsure what the hell is going on. This is indeed a strange universe*

Redwing
08-11-2002, 10:19 PM
*Rwos is sitting near him in the transport, looking troubled, and talking to another Swordsman*

That was something I should have anticipated. They're out of range now...no, we shouldn't go after them. Yet.

Clefo
08-11-2002, 10:55 PM
Esli shows them his YT-1300, it looks VERY run down, some componants are showing through the hull

"Well, isn't she a beaut, now I shall take you to Talus no?"

armadillopillow
08-12-2002, 06:07 AM
*ariel stops in her tracks and stares skeptically at the ship*

thats.. your ship?...

*Ariel looks at Tarin in disbelief*

what do you think?.. will she make it to Talus?

Deac
08-12-2002, 07:05 AM
What just happened?

Redwing
08-12-2002, 07:51 PM
Deac, you're awake...well...suffice to say things are not going according to plan...

Deac
08-13-2002, 08:29 AM
What do those kids have against you? I thought you were protecting them?

Wacky_Baccy
08-13-2002, 12:26 PM
*Tarin stares at the ship, a look of utter disbelief on his face*

*He turns to Ariel*

I have absolutely no idea... Technically speaking, it is possible that this.. thing.. could get us there... But... I'm not sure... Not at all sure...

*He looks at Esli*

How confident are you that it can get us all safely to Talus?

Redwing
08-13-2002, 10:04 PM
I was protecting them. But, well...some people don't want to be protected. Even if they are a danger to themselves...or others...

Clefo
08-13-2002, 10:04 PM
Esli scratches his chin stubble

"What, exactly is your definition of 'Safely'?"

armadillopillow
08-14-2002, 07:14 PM
*ariel walked towards the ship looking it carefully*

allright well take this ship... although im sure we'd have a better chance making the trip in a speeder, we dont have a speeder so this will have to do

*Ariel turned to see two men Cloaked fully in black standing where Tarin and esli previously stood. Surprised she let out a startled gasp and quickly drew her blaster from its holster and took aim at the man standing where Tarin had been

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH THEM!?

*Ariel fired the blaster at the tall dark figure standing where Tarin had been. Nothing happened. Ariel pulled the trigger again, still nothing. Then realization struck, she had forgotten to replace her blaster coil. Ariel dropped the blaster and shakily drew her lighsaber.
She never thought she would have to use it yet her master insisted she carried it at all times.
Ariel held the handle in front of her and pressed the small button, igniting the blade. Ariel flipped the saber upside down in her hands. There was a moment of calmness as she gripped the handle, unconsciously recalling her training...
...Ariel Charged*

[oos: note: my character is suffering from teleportation sickness just so you know Wacky Baccy and Clefo.. Tarin and Elsi are still there, Ariel is just hallucinating thinking that Tarin and Esli are the evil men in black cloaks who blew up her ship and whatnot.. so yeah .. just thought id let you know to prevent confusion ;) ]

Wacky_Baccy
08-16-2002, 12:13 AM
((OOS: lol @ last bit of armie's edit :D))


*Tarin looked at Ariel with a stunned, slightly shocked expression*

*He hastily grabbed his lightsaber from his belt and ignited it, still utterly confused as to why Ariel was running at him. He quickly sidestepped her charge, almost dancing back away from her*

*He briefly considered trying to reason calmly with her, but decided he'd probably have better luck trying to out-drink a Wookiee... He settled for the simple approach instead..*

WHAT ARE YOU DOING, ARIEL?!



(Edit - w00t - fifth page! :))

armadillopillow
08-16-2002, 04:30 AM
*Ariel heard Tarins question and was utterly confused as to why this man sounded like Tarin. Ariel lowered her saber and backed away a few steps. Ariel rubbed her eyes with her forearm andblinked dizzely at Tarin who now stood before her with his saber drawn*

Wha!? huh? you were ..

*Ariel spun around searching frantically for the dark men*

They were right here!.. did you see them!? they were standing right here!!

Wacky_Baccy
08-16-2002, 08:01 PM
*Tarin extinguished his sabre, and relaxed his stance*

*He gave Ariel a slightly wary look, and walked slowly towards her*

Who was standing right there? I only saw Esli and myself - no-one else...

Clefo
08-16-2002, 09:32 PM
*Esli blinks* You know, LSD isn't good for you. Anywho, lets get going

*They board his ship, a computer voice is repeating the phrase* "Warning! Fatal Error! Do not use ship!" *Esli kicks a panel and it shuts up*

Does that sometimes, shall we depart?

Redwing
08-16-2002, 10:22 PM
((OOS: No LSD in SW universe :D lol

I think you mean spice...;)))

Wacky_Baccy
08-17-2002, 12:39 AM
((OOS: Spoilsport, Red :p :D ))


*Tarin gives Esli a horrifed look, but knows better than to argue*

*He looks dubiously around the inside of the ship*

I suppose... *He sighs, and looks upwards, a long-suffering expression on his face*

What do you think, Ariel?

armadillopillow
08-18-2002, 01:21 AM
*Ariel, still very confused nods her head at Tarin*

yeah lets go.

*As they took off another small ship took off from another near by hangar and followed Esli's ship, keeping its distance to avoid detection*

Redwing
08-18-2002, 05:06 AM
((OOS: *waits patiently for Jessi/Ved to be able to reply :D))

Redwing
09-03-2002, 09:31 PM
((*gets bored with the above :p*))

Rwos: *elaborating* Mutants can be dangerous to both themselves and those around them. Plus they become very valuable to unscupulous types. Like the Shadows. Or the slave traders. Or the governments. We rescued those three from bounty hunters. They'll die out there if we don't get to them in time.

*Rwos taps some codes into a small metal device*

Deac
09-05-2002, 12:43 PM
What are you doing?

armadillopillow
09-09-2002, 08:43 PM
*moments before they make the jump to hyperspace a small tracking device, that had been fired out of the ship in pursuit, attatches itself to the hull of Esli's ship*

*They make the jump to hyperspace and are quickly followed by the ship in pursuit*

meanwhile inside Esli's ship:
Gehn: when we arrive on Talus we need to find Camlor's Bar If its still around then thats where our freind will be..

Wacky_Baccy
09-10-2002, 05:14 PM
((OOS: YAY!! It's not dead!! :D :)))


(Tarin to Ariel): Will this 'friend' be happy to see us, or are we going to have to persuade him that we're worth his time?

armadillopillow
09-10-2002, 10:28 PM
*Ariel let out a loud burst of laughter*

[Ariel]: no he wont need any pursuasion .. youll see when we arive.. hes not exactly the violent type

*Ariel giggles a bit more before settling down again*

[Ariel]: just wait.. youll see what i mean when you meet him.


((oos: yeah wacky lol isnt it great!? hehe.. i had an idea so i thought id keep this rpg going for at least a little while longer ;-) ))

Wacky_Baccy
09-11-2002, 03:10 PM
((OOS: I'm glad you came up with something, armie :D ...And this needn't die at all if you keep getting more ideas... Or if I start getting any at all... :D))

armadillopillow
09-11-2002, 07:28 PM
((OOS: lol mebe so wacky.. but now we gotta try and get every one else to start replying here again!:-p ))

Redwing
09-12-2002, 12:15 AM
((Umm, I'm gonna reply when I remember exactly what Rwos was doing :D lmao))

Clefo
09-12-2002, 08:50 AM
*Esli is humming along some strange song*

Esli: hmm.. Burning lootin, bombing shootin..

*He looks at a monitor*

Esli: Incoming ship, heading straight for us? Nah, I should pay no heed.

armadillopillow
09-12-2002, 08:50 PM
*As theyre ship comes out of hyperspace above the reletively small planet Ariel hears elsi murmur something about a ship heading for them, Ariel glances over Esli's shoulder at the monitor*

hey where did that come from?

*As they watch on the screen, the ship comes within a kilomiter of them then quickly turns around and speeds away disappearing off the monitor*

were they following us!?

*Ariel looks up at Tarin with question in her face*

Wacky_Baccy
09-16-2002, 06:17 PM
I think it's highly likely. We'd better be on our guard from now on, and stay together on the planet... I'm seriously beginning to wish this ship had some sort of offensive capability - I hate having to run all the time...

How easy will it be for us to find this friend of yours, Ariel?

armadillopillow
09-29-2002, 07:10 PM
*Ariel turned to Tarin*
i dont think itll be hard to find him, Esli, dont you have any kind of offensive weapons on this thing?

Clefo
09-30-2002, 10:32 PM
Well I have a Cross, a steak, and some garlic.. Umm. Yeah, I'm paranoid about Vampires..

armadillopillow
09-30-2002, 10:56 PM
[oos: ummm... *stares in confused silence at clefos last post*]

Redwing
10-01-2002, 03:57 AM
((lmao))

Rwos: I'm trying to set off the teleporter. That should flush them to some place where they'll be retrievable.

Redwing
10-20-2002, 10:21 PM
((OOS: For lack of Death to reply, gonna cut this part short))

*after waiting several minutes, Rwos manages to set off the teleporter, which simply appears in his hand*

Rwos: Odd...

*Rwos' communications device beeps and he receives a message* Interesting...the trio of children seems to have commandeered the ship and escaped with it. The captives on it were let out at a police center. Nothing left for us to do here.

I guess those kids really *didn't* need my protection. *shrugs*

The girl we came here for has dissappeared again. We got her ID, however. Her name is Marin, and she's the daughter of an important consular who has some dealings in your dimension. Her father seems confident she will find a way home.

I'm interested in what she was doing in that docking bay on Coruscant, though...

armadillopillow
10-23-2002, 09:18 PM
*Ariel stares at Esli in confused silence*

[Ariel]: Vamp... what????
right... well i dont think any of those will help us unless were going to crusifi a steak with some garlic.. well take the ship down near that lake.. do you see it?

*points at the monitor*

The city is just south of it Camlors bar is just on the outskirts of the city near the lake. Try to put the ship down in a place where it wont atract too much attention. we dont know who was in that other ship, i dont know about you but i dont want to find out.

Wacky_Baccy
10-25-2002, 04:56 PM
((lmao @ your sig :D))


[Tarin]: Good idea, Ariel. While we're here, I think we may want to change ships - get something with a little more fire power... I'm never entirely comfortable without a few laser cannons to back me up... It might also throw whoever was following us off our trail, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Redwing
10-25-2002, 09:10 PM
*someone else contacts Rwos*

Rwos: You found the location of the teleporter? What...it's moving?

armadillopillow
12-01-2002, 03:16 PM
(( oos: AUGH!! WHY WONT YOU DIE!? DIE I SAY!! DIEEEEE!!!!
*attacks the thread with a grapefruit spoon* ))

Wacky_Baccy
12-06-2002, 05:06 AM
((OOS: LOL :D It'll never leave the front page while it's a sticky, methinks :D ...*dies laughing at your sig yet again* :D))

Redwing
12-06-2002, 12:27 PM
((lol :D sooo....gonna continue the RPG (in a new thread maybe?) or should I unsticky this ;)))

Wacky_Baccy
12-08-2002, 09:44 PM
((OOS: lol - I'd sort of like to continue, but I dunno what its intended direction was, and Armie doesn't want to continue, so it'll prolly die, in this thread, at least... A new thread might not be a bad idea... ^^; ))

Redwing
12-09-2002, 03:24 AM
((Well maybe one of us should...mention it to him? ^_~

*isn't sure how often he's going to check the thread*))

Wacky_Baccy
12-09-2002, 08:22 AM
((Good idea :D ...I'll leave that to you, shall I? :D :p ;) ... *wanders off to tell Armie...* ^_^ ...I dun think he'll want to continue, though :())

Redwing
02-11-2003, 12:46 AM
((Well unstickying now. Too cluttery. ^.^ However I'll resticky it if armie posts here and asks it ;)))