PDA

View Full Version : jk2=dead=patchsucks=......

icefox98
06-03-2002, 12:54 PM
THIS GAME SUCKS U ALL SUCK EVERYONE SUCKS (ESCCEPT MI) im sic of all u n00bs saying 1.02 is good when we all no it sux! backstab sux! BACKSTAB MADE JK2 DEAD u no it the amerikcan ppl no it and bob dole nos it so STFU OMG UR ALL GAY this game is dead, DEAD DEAD DEAD i hate jk2 omg it sux all u need to do to win is 2 run around backwerds and stuff and you make every1 die kyle katern is n00b he sux if i saw him in rl life id ownz him with my turkey huntin gun and my dog would ownz him to! so to som up whut i have sed, U ALL SUCK, KALYLE KATERN SUX, EVRYTHING AND EVRYONE SUX (EXCEPT ME). screw all u newbs, im gonna go play some ffa jk2 now.

P.S. if u ever run into a guy named ARTIFEX ownz him i was like unlit saber = peace and he was like "bahahahahaa" and killed me when i was afk giving my dog a bath i came back and i was like WTF!!!!!!`11`1!`!!!!!!! u killed me when i was afk bitch! kill aritfex if u evr cee him 4 me k thx bye.

Razage
06-03-2002, 01:02 PM
Oooooooooooooookey.........

QuietSith
06-03-2002, 01:09 PM
The new patch is 1.03 not 1.02.

C'jais
06-03-2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by QuietSith
The new patch is 1.03 not 1.02.

Yeah, whatever...

This guy does have a point. Voicing opinions is good and all, but this is beginning to look a bit stupid: When i came here, nearly everyone was acting immature and lame, now that these people have found a "cause" they got even more immature and lame.

Bottom line: This *forum* sucks, not the patch.

Sledeau
06-03-2002, 01:17 PM
Some of you wouldn't be able to see sarcasm even if it beat you with a 10 foot pole.:confused:

icefox98
06-03-2002, 01:18 PM
You think Im serious.

May God have pity on your souls.

DannyJAllTheWay
06-03-2002, 01:25 PM
I'm telling ya... blah blah blah .

Razage
06-03-2002, 01:39 PM
hehe, those should be standard tags.

Dark Begger
06-03-2002, 01:43 PM
lol, ice, you are as immature as they are if you posted that to make fun of complainers. There are a few ways to deal with complainers, first, it's to ignore them, which is always the best way (unless they flame you personally), secondly, is to respond, understanding their points of view, but showing them the other point of view, and stating how changing it back to their way will put others at a disadvantage. As long as you do this calmly, they should not flame you...unless they are immature idiots (which I would say MOST are not..just some with a lot of anger inside..)
And the last way is to put a post up like yours, flaming them all. This way will just cause MORE fighting amongst people and create MORE friction between people and MORE flaming. If you want to stop whiners, the best way to reduce it is not to poke fun at them, but to listen to them and try to persuade them...nicely.

Hey, don't say I don'tk now what I'm talking about..I poked fun at complainers too, with a sarcastic thread (almost exactly ilke this one, without the swearing). The thing is I found that all it did was get me flamed. So, I say stop and just let them work themselves out.

BlackDove
06-03-2002, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by icefox98
THIS GAME SUCKS U ALL SUCK EVERYONE SUCKS (ESCCEPT MI) im sic of all u n00bs saying 1.02 is good when we all no it sux! backstab sux! BACKSTAB MADE JK2 DEAD u no it the amerikcan ppl no it and bob dole nos it so STFU OMG UR ALL GAY this game is dead, DEAD DEAD DEAD i hate jk2 omg it sux all u need to do to win is 2 run around backwerds and stuff and you make every1 die kyle katern is n00b he sux if i saw him in rl life id ownz him with my turkey huntin gun and my dog would ownz him to! so to som up whut i have sed, U ALL SUCK, KALYLE KATERN SUX, EVRYTHING AND EVRYONE SUX (EXCEPT ME). screw all u newbs, im gonna go play some ffa jk2 now.

Rofl I had a good laugh. Thx ice. That probably sums up the peeps who whine like that. You got the spelling down too, ROFL.

Mutiny32
06-04-2002, 02:16 AM
LOOK MA! I'M< ON TEH INTARWEB!

Uranium - 235
06-04-2002, 02:23 AM
Let's sum this up right here:

'I'm tired of your whining you f*cking n00b'
'I don't care what you think'
'F*uck you and your dog I'm l33t and you suck'
'STFU'
'You stfu!'
'Guy guys it's obvious that he really didn't care. Probably just got beat in Multiplayer and needs to get his anger out. Let this die.'
'Yeah, I'm leaving'
'F*ck you and you too. What do you mean let this die? I had to read this and reply to this and f*cky f*cky f*ck f*ck f*ck.'

And so on.

Uranium - 235
06-04-2002, 02:25 AM
On yeah that's just complain post in general. 'F*ck you' is the Type C person. :D

Jabbas WhOr3
06-04-2002, 02:27 AM
LOLOooooLLL I loved the Ill shoot Kyle Katarn Bit
And the Artifix one ...LOL own Him he killed me saber off= peace LOL!! :D

Lime-Light
06-04-2002, 02:36 AM
Originally posted by Mutiny32

lol, that kicked ass. Oh, and icefox, you ripped off my suckz post, I did one yesterday. Whatever, you did it better.

Vestril
06-04-2002, 02:49 AM
Hee hee hee--for the first line I thought 'is this someone impersonating icefox??' but then I caught on. Bravo--very funny *cheers*

Andrewfus_SMC
06-04-2002, 04:38 AM
Originally posted by Mutiny32

brilliant!! im totally stealing that!

normal
06-04-2002, 05:10 AM
Troll alert!

SomewhatDamaged
06-04-2002, 05:34 AM
heh

BlackDove
06-04-2002, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by normal
Troll alert!

IT IS YOU, IT IS YOU!!!!!

Robbiesan
06-04-2002, 02:00 PM
lol "afk washing my dog!!"

BlackDove
06-04-2002, 02:01 PM
Yeah, you know the old "I'm washing my dog" excuse :p

ROFL

Robbiesan
06-04-2002, 02:11 PM
yeah, I usually call it 'chokin my chicken' and actually leave the server to go watch my fav pron clips in DivX.. LMAO

BlackDove
06-04-2002, 02:24 PM
That's a little too much information for me ;) :p

Robbiesan
06-04-2002, 02:39 PM
lol

umm, sorry..

BlackDove
06-04-2002, 02:59 PM
HAHAHAHAHA EACH ONE BETTER THAN THE FORMER!!!!!!

YOU OWN!!!!!!!!

icefox98
06-04-2002, 03:00 PM
i know i was usin the vulgar languge like sux, and acronims such as WTF and OMG....sorry i hurt ur vergin ears

Robbiesan
06-04-2002, 03:16 PM
too funny!!

Dark Begger
06-04-2002, 07:03 PM
ok...he posted it twice....

Darth Begger? damn..that's close to my name...lol. Of course I don't play on FFA servers so it couldn't have possibly been me.

oh well..

icefox98
06-04-2002, 07:20 PM
srry about teh 2 postz....lucasforums=dead=newb=gay=homo=not hetero and it keeps crashin and i pushed post twice cuz it was taking 4 EVER 2 load, and lo and beholde it posted 2 times. srry again not rlly my fault lucasforums r just frickin n00b and i cant do nething about that

P.S. HEY LUCASARTS PATCH THIS CRAPPY FORUM IT SUX, I CANT GET MY POINT ACROST AS GOOD AS I COULD PLZ PATCH IT ASAP

Lime-Light
06-04-2002, 07:27 PM
oyu all suck big Salty bals

PS: STOP WHINING LUCASFORUMS RULEZ YOUR STUPID.

icefox98
06-04-2002, 07:28 PM
i accidentallly deleted both of the posts OOPS cuz lucasforum kept sayin no you cant delete them so i tried both and then i reloaded and they were both gone and i couldnt go back and undelte cuz lucasforums sux and wouldnt let me and i was like OMFG BS STFU UR GAY LUCASFORUMS Lucasfourms is almost at n00b as raven i mean who cant design a frickin perfect game i know i can easily if i knew D-- or whatever the hell its called (srry about my english im a hunter not a frickin einstien) well to som up what i have sed JK SUCKS LUCAFORUMS SUX patch these both plz asap cuz both are unusable

p.s. raven plz fix the problem of getting killed when afk...unlike MOST ppl on this forum i have a life and need to do chores around my house like help my mom with the grits and give my dog a bath (i no alot of ppl have this problem 2 so if u fix it u will be helping the masses)

oh btw darth begger i saw u on an ffa so.... STFU NEWB OMG UR GAY

kthxbye

icefox98
06-04-2002, 07:31 PM
what tipe of salty balz are you rephering 2? my momma makes me rockey mountain oyesters which is rlly just cow ballz cooked up real good on the bbq do u like this kind 2?

kthxbye

Lime-Light
06-04-2002, 07:35 PM
no. othr 1's. ur gae.

Dark Begger
06-04-2002, 07:45 PM
Ok..so you saw Darth Begger on FFA?

umm..buddy..my name is 'Dark' Begger...I hope you notice the difference. I haven't played FFA since 1.02, so it couldn't have been me. You said 'Darth' 3 times overall, and haven't said 'Dark' once..so it wasn't a typo..you must be mixing me up with someone else.

icefox98
06-04-2002, 08:02 PM
u stupid n00b i no it was u i ment dark srry i didnt read ur name write on this forum im not a frickin english proffersor i m a hunter SO STFU look me up on teh server DARK BEGGER on the server so i can ownz j00

Dark Begger
06-04-2002, 08:06 PM
lol..read it off the forums wrong...AND read it off the server you played against me wrong too huh? haha..quite funny.

oh..and what was my name in game? Can you tell me that? Because it's not Dark Begger..oh no...I am part of a clan. Oh..and what color is my name? Please stop acting stupid. I heard respectable things about your posts, and I thought this thread was a joke..but it seems this is how you act normally.which is too bad.

Elmo O.o
06-04-2002, 08:46 PM
icefox98 is teh number on ur name like your birth year? kewl

C'jais
06-04-2002, 10:08 PM
*Sigh*.... Too late for me... all is lost...

I know people misunderstood my post, but: I *was* taking his post for sarcasm... read it that way and it will all become clear to you...

BTW, what is up with this place? I'm away for a day or 2, and then, suddenly everyone is nice to each other and joking and having fun 'n stuff!!!

There had to be some kind of admin involved in this happy takeover.... I can't believe it....