View Full Version : I bet you all are sick of me.

03-03-2000, 02:18 PM
I wanted to know the name of the force surge in MotS I thout one of you would know.

Darth Kurgan
03-03-2000, 05:51 PM
I'm not sick of you. ; ) (yet, hehe)

You mean like the 3do name or something?

It's called the "Force Surge" in the game, but the object is often referred to as "dark" or as in Dark Mana, and "mana" or "dark mana," or even "dark surge" (since it's the same as the Dark Surge in JK, except that it works for everybody, not just Dark Jedi).

Try those. Good luck!


03-03-2000, 06:24 PM
I found it. http://www.jediknight.net/mboard/smile.gif