PDA

View Full Version : Emi4

freccia
06-06-2002, 08:19 AM
Hello, I was in bank and in swamp, but i don't find the treasure!
I have a fish in the tupperware and i think i need termites but i don't know how to bring them!!!
Ozzy leave his home but I don't know what to do when I'm alone.

PLEASE HELP ME!!!:( :confused: :( :confused:

King Andrei
06-06-2002, 01:25 PM
You know, when Ozzie gets annoyed he brakes his cane and orders a NEW one! Head him off at Freddie's and the you know what to do.

But how do you ANNOY him?:) Think of something smelly!

freccia
06-08-2002, 12:53 PM
Thanks for the hel but I try to use pignose parfum, colonia, fish, and olso termites (now I find them), whit Ozzy and his stick and I have no results. Ozzy don't permit me to use these things with his stick! Wath can I use? How can I chase him in the forest? Where can I found a map?

Please Help me:(

My present and my future could be olways in Lucre Island if i don't receive an help! :confused:

Grannen
06-08-2002, 02:59 PM
Try to get a "free sample" from a salesman! :)

freccia
06-09-2002, 01:54 PM
Thanks for the help!
Now I have an owful little man, but with Ozzy and his stick haven't effect!
Wath can I do? :confused:

I'm sure you'll continue to help me.:)

and I wait with impatient! Bye;)

Grannen
06-09-2002, 02:10 PM
It is not Ozzie that stinks and did you visit the right salesman? :)

freccia
06-10-2002, 01:10 PM
Now I'm very confused!
If I understand right I need someting stink, that is not used with Ozzy. I think to buckets of rotten's fish, but i can't bring them.
I have all the two parfume, I can't bring another bottle and I haven't any idea about an other salesman to visit.
There are someting in the shop of fish for fishing? How can I bring if all don interest my pirat?:confused: :confused: :confused:

I wait your help! Bye

Grannen
06-10-2002, 02:11 PM
It is Ozzies animals that stinks! Use an item and do something about it. :)

freccia
06-13-2002, 01:14 PM
A lot of Thanks!!!

Now I finished the level! (I try to use pignose parfum with animal, not colonia!). But I have another problem. I see the monkeys in restaurant, but what can I use to stop them? I don't Know where woodo lady is, if in Meleč Island or in another and how arrive at she.

thanking you a lot for yuor past help, i'm sure in your future help!
:) :) :)

Grannen
06-13-2002, 03:25 PM
The Voodoo lady lives on Meleé island but to see her you need to use the "magic finger!" :)

freccia
06-14-2002, 02:16 PM
I find Woodoo Lady, but how can I bring the paint in restaurant?
I know how go in kitchen, but all I have don't is necesary with monkeys. I think that if there are a fire all come in kitchen, and i can bring the paint. What I need to use?:confused: :confused:

Grannen
06-14-2002, 02:56 PM
Have you visited Meathook and found something to steal? Also notice how he makes the paintings.
If you are hungry, you can use your findings and do some sabotage!
The kitchen is also a place where a second sabotage has to be done! :)

freccia
06-21-2002, 06:46 AM
Hello!
I made the first sabotage with brush, and after I go in the kitchen, but I don't know how to do secon sabotage!
In my Inventary I have a coin, a stange man, and a piece of china.
Wath can I do?

I wait your help:)

Grannen
06-21-2002, 09:05 AM
Have you used the vending machine in the harbour?
You'll get something to use in the kitchen!

Acrylic
06-21-2002, 09:11 AM
THis freccia person has bad grammar! And spelling!

Grannen
06-21-2002, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by AcrylicGuitar
THis freccia person has bad grammar! And spelling!
Why do you make those remarks?
How good is your grammar and spelling in Italian, freccas native language, or in Swedish, my native language?
What about your knowledge in Jiddish, Dutch, German or Portugeese?
Have you tried to use any of those languages with perfect grammar and spelling?

"If a person doesn't understand you when you are trying to use his language, then that person is unintelligent. And who wants to talk to idiots?"

freccia
06-22-2002, 01:47 AM
Dear Acrylic Guitar
I'm able to understand italian, english, french, german, spanish and a bit of croatian. So, logically I'm not able to speek all this languages with a perfect grammar, but is the first time that a person don't understand what I want to say! And I visit a lot of states. So, if you prefer, you can write me in italian, and sure, I will respond you without comment on your grammar.
OK?
You're luky if your home leanguage is eanglish, but you can't pretend that all the rest of the world speek english like you speake.
goodbye

:D

Acrylic
06-22-2002, 04:59 AM
WEll sorrrrrrrrrrrrry. God I thought, hey if ur English, then u should have good grammar and spelling, but no one told me. god. i can speak some German, and some spanish. But actually, my Native Language is Croatian or Serbo-Croatian. Oh yeah, I dont know Italian...I wish I did tho, its kind of like spanish though, right?

Acrylic
06-22-2002, 05:02 AM
Originally posted by Grannen

Why do you make those remarks?
How good is your grammar and spelling in Italian, freccas native language, or in Swedish, my native language?
What about your knowledge in Jiddish, Dutch, German or Portugeese?
Have you tried to use any of those languages with perfect grammar and spelling?

"If a person doesn't understand you when you are trying to use his language, then that person is unintelligent. And who wants to talk to idiots?"

The only languages of those that I tried was German, and as my mother says, "Only stupid people know only one language." So in other words, my mom is saying, if you know how to speak multiple languages, then, you are smarter.

freccia
06-24-2002, 03:58 AM
So, it's time to return at game!
Now I stop monkey's work with grog but I don't know what to do in kitchen after this.

Thanks for the help!:)

Drunken_Sailor
06-24-2002, 07:17 AM
Have you noticed the picture on the wall?

freccia
06-24-2002, 09:04 PM
Yes, before all the rest, but I don't know how bring the paint.
For this reason I try with sabotage, but when I go out from the kitchen and try the girl say me:"don't tuch it".
Wath can I do for bringin the paint?:confused:

Drunken_Sailor
06-24-2002, 09:51 PM
Order some hot food:)

freccia
06-25-2002, 11:46 PM
So, I stop the boat with fire under the paint, but nothing change.
And I can't bring the paint. Wath I must do?

Grannen
06-25-2002, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by freccia
So, I stop the boat with fire under the paint, but nothing change.
And I can't bring the paint. Wath I must do?
You enter the kitchen but the position to stop the food has to be exactly right.

freccia
06-28-2002, 06:33 AM
Thanks a lot!
I resolve the problem, but now I have one more with the diver!
How can I robe his oil? How can I win the dive championship?

I wait your punctually help:) :)

Grannen
06-28-2002, 07:24 AM
1. Ask the judges about the diving style and why they give you low ratings.

2. You don't steal the oil, sabotage it instead by adding an extra item. (something birds likes)

freccia
06-28-2002, 08:03 AM
I have ten from two, but one is corrupt.Wath can I do with him?Corrupt him?Or I need a prove? But where I can find it?
And what can I do with parrots?Use a glu?But about wath?With stones is not possible.

Grannen
06-28-2002, 11:58 AM
Have you listened to Stan and got a reward? Did you read it?

Did you like the cookie?

freccia
06-29-2002, 08:07 AM
Thanks! I win diving championschip, but I have problem with rippers!How can I speak with the same?I know I need the glue, but with another think that I probably haven't in my inventary.
Wath can I do?

King Andrei
06-29-2002, 11:47 PM
Originally posted by freccia
Thanks! I win diving championschip, but I have problem with rippers!How can I speak with the same?I know I need the glue, but with another think that I probably haven't in my inventary.
Wath can I do?

Freccia, this is what I call: "abuse"

Why can't you figure it out yourself, otherwise there's no point in this game.

When I played EMI I used the walkthru everytime and finished the game in one week. And now I realised it was a bad thing. It spoiled the WHOLE game! I won't EVER do it again if MI5 appears.

STOP ABUSING! COME HERE ONLY AND ONLY WHEN YOU GOT A REAL PROBLEM FINISHING THIS GAME!

freccia
06-30-2002, 12:57 AM
Dear Andrey,
I like play with my pc, but it's not my life! I buy EMI for curiosity. I don't like game with blod and blod, and this game appear to me different, intelligent and ironic. So I try and I find it very good. But after I arrive at my first problem and stay on it for a mounth! I ask to friends but nobody know the game!After I have a good idea:serch on internet!And I find this forum! I work and study and so my time for playing is not so long.This is my first game of monkey Island and I don't know very well the mechanism of the game.Befor asking I serch all the solution that my mind give birth, and try and try!But certain resolution are so strange that I can stay there without know wath to do for centuries!For example, never in my mind could be the idea of give the broschure at Judge!Yes, you can say that a good player could be try with all he have in inventary, but I learn this good think only now, after the help.I ask you to accept that there are people not very expert with the games.In a game I serch relax, an intelligent relax, not a mortal duell with pc!This is my philosophy, right or wrong, doesn't metter, it's my and I prefer to continue in this way. I can understand that you don't agree,and if you have more time to play you have reason. Probably I'll buy the other title of Monkey Island, and probably I'll no need of an help, because the game will be familiary to me, but now I need an help, and this forum is really a good help because don't give you detailed instructions, but ideas for serching wath you need. At the next time.Bye!

"Could your life be long and your sprinks be short!";)

King Andrei
06-30-2002, 03:29 AM
PC isn't my whole life either. What do you think I am: a lifeless computer geek?

I was just trying to give you advice. I didn't have much time to play EMI either, I used walkthrus all the time to finish this game, and it spoiled everything. Well, nevermind that now.