PDA

View Full Version : stop you stupid admins or whatever.

Charles
06-06-2002, 12:01 PM
what the hell is wrong with you? deleting all my posts. i mean, are you that damn stupid to let someone speak there mind? So what if i get ban from this forum. big deal. if anyone played other raven games they know that they like to do things a-s-s backwards. I did have hope for this game but maybe i was wrong. So admins s-c-r-e-w you and stop *-*-*-*ing with the posts because if i make this forum look bad i am sooooo sorry it is already screwed up.

BlackDove
06-06-2002, 12:30 PM
I don't even have to reply to this. The post really counters itself. My work here is done. Off to fight somewhere else. This is not a job for SUPERMAN!!!11111oneoneone111

obi
06-06-2002, 12:43 PM
I train elephants how to dance.

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

and in defence of moderators, they do a good job.

ThePeople'sJedi
06-06-2002, 12:54 PM
:violin:

obi
06-06-2002, 01:25 PM
I got a new Avatar!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rofl: :lightning

OW OW OW OW OW OW OW!!

Pedro The Hutt
06-06-2002, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by obi-wan13
I train elephants how to dance.

:elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant: :elephant:

and in defence of moderators, they do a good job.

You never told me you did that!

And I agree with you. *waves Kurgan banner about* hehe, anyways, I'm sure that our admins treat this forum fairly. (Oh and using insultive language is not going to help you much my angered friend)

OnlyOneCanoli
06-06-2002, 01:39 PM
First, I'm moving this to feedback. Second, what was your original username and when were you banned? Third, bringing this up in a civil manner in a private message or an email will get you a lot farther than acting the way you just did.

jarek
06-06-2002, 07:16 PM
I like bread and butter. I like toast and jam.

matt--
06-06-2002, 07:28 PM
Ass and screw are not censored.

Possible reasons why your posts were deleted:
You were c-u-r-s-ing.
Flaming.
Posting on the main page.