PDA

View Full Version : Repainted Skin has a bald spot - Need Help!

Raithyn
06-07-2002, 08:19 AM
i created a skin for one of my roleplaying characters from most of the jedi_j2 skin, except for the pants which came from Galak. He's now an alien similar to a Chiss... but for some reason the back of his head has a huge blue/bald spot. Since i only turned the jedi flesh color to blue, i don't understand why this happened.

any ideas?

http://www.geocities.com/lairofthesith/characters/

go to the directory above, and you'll find Raithyn.zip; formerly pk3.

teleguy
06-07-2002, 01:19 PM
You have to add more hair to Raithyn_head.jpg. If you pm me your e-mail adress I'll send you the completed file.

teleguy
06-07-2002, 03:37 PM
It looks like left and right side of the headjpg got mixed up (left should be right and vice versa).

Raithyn
06-07-2002, 04:04 PM
heh... i wonder how i managed to do that.

:D

i sent you a PM

(IK) Lucifer
06-08-2002, 12:34 AM
You may be able to just flip the pic and solve your problems.

Raithyn
06-09-2002, 09:57 AM
I finally noticed the difference between the jedi and jed_j2 heads yesterday after reading your email. the skin works perfectly, and i figured out how to make it usabe for a bot... in addition, i used the altered head you made for my second skin, based on another RP character of mine. the imperial worker torsos make pretty good jackets... with a little alteration.
:D

thank you again!

http://www.geocities.com/lairofthesith/JK2skins/

Zain Sundancer
06-09-2002, 04:55 PM
the skins are a whole bunch of differnet files do i just extract it to the normal directory?

teleguy
06-09-2002, 05:04 PM
Actually you only have to rename Daven.zip to Daven.pk3 and to put the file into the base folder ( in your JK2 directory ). Then do the same with Raithyn1.zip .

Raithyn
06-09-2002, 11:51 PM
damn... i knew i forgot to mention something. Sorry Zain.

I abandoned the jedi_j2 head and altered the jedi head instead... the sideburns look a bit odd, but i kind of like it.

I also fixed my Imperial Security Bureau officer skin. No custom taunt yet, but i extracted some mp3's from the game that i may use later.

as before, all you have to do is change the file extension from zip to pk3