View Full Version : How to get ride of jan vest
06-08-2002, 04:33 PM
beacause i want to clear is vest in single player if there are a topic somewhere sorry but the search feature dont work
06-08-2002, 04:46 PM
Ok, this is what ya do.
1. Open the assets0.pk3 file with winzip.
2. Look for the npcs.cfg file and extract it. (the path for it is ext_data)
3. Open the file up in the nre folder, ext_data.
4. Go down and past the lines surfon......... and surfoff.....from the JediF stuff to the Jan stuff.
5. Now make a new winzip window and add the new npcs.cfg file you just edited. (Make sure the "saver subfolder info" and the "save extra folder info" ARE checked.)
6. Now change the .zip to .pk3 and put it into your base dirctory and voila! No vest on Jan!
Hope this helped!
06-08-2002, 04:55 PM
thnx i will try that now
06-08-2002, 10:15 PM
why don't you guys just use the jedif model?
the female jedi learner
its the exact same as jan including the glove sans the vest and goggles
06-08-2002, 10:19 PM
I try whit jedif and i still see it i dont know why i even change the whole jan in cfg for jedif and still see it
06-09-2002, 02:05 AM
hrm........ i have no clue then
i figured it would of worked
06-09-2002, 02:45 AM
When i spawn jedif it look like what i want jan look but whit jan nothing work that funny
vBulletin®, Copyright ©2000-2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.